Jenny

Story Info
My latest affair with a married Latina.
3.8k words
4.27
40.2k
20
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I've gotten older my sexual tastes have changed and I'm more than comfortable bedding women who, ten or twenty years ago I wouldn't have found remotely attractive or even interesting. Not that I don't enjoy fucking the occasional twenty-year-old. In my mid-forties that's still something of a pleasant change, and it still happens reasonably regularly, but I'm aware that girls that young tend to regard me as a change of diet from the guys they regularly hang around with. Nothing wrong with that, but there's a lot of truth in that old adage "No matter how good she looks, always remember some guy somewhere is fed up putting up with all her shit".

But there are exceptions to every rule, and the story I'm about to tell involved a married woman in her twenties whom I would have thought would be the last to do what she did. Some of you will call me a complete cunt for doing what I did, and you're entitled to that opinion. All I can say is I'd do it all over again if I had the chance.

It took place three months ago (to the day, actually, although I'm not sure I'll finish writing it up tonight as my wife is working upstairs and may come down to interrupt me anytime). It happened in Paris and, like most of my conquests these days, it involved a married woman - in this case a stunning Latina whom I'll call Jenny because her real name is fairly rare, and because I'm not hiding enough of the details to make her completely unrecognisable should her husband (who I know is a subscriber to Literotica) stumble across this story.

Jenny is twenty-seven, five foot five, with shoulder length light brown hair and a pretty freckled face, grey blue eyes and a slim figure. She and Eddy haven't had kids yet, and Jenny is a confident fun-loving and lovely girl. She looks after her body and although I'm not a tits man, I do like seeing Jenny when she's in a T-shirt with no bra on underneath.

I've sometimes called round when she's been working out, and she's answered the door in her plain white T's and black leggings. She tends to put a sweater on over the T if I do that, but those first three or four minutes before she does are always a treat. One time she was carrying on with some decorating she and Eddy had started the previous night. He'd gone to work and I'd called round that morning with a work bench he'd asked to borrow. Jenny was there paint brush in hand and wearing only a bra and shorts. That was great. I stayed to help with the painting and she continued to work alongside me - wearing, as far as I could assume, just three items of clothing and a shy smile. I had a huge erection the whole time I was on the ladder doing the high bits, and when I went upstairs to take a loo break I stole a pair of her panties from her drawer to wank into later. Yes, you could definitely say I had been fantasising about Jenny for a long time before I finally broke down her defences.

Before I describe how what happened in paris happened, let me just set the scene a little. I was coming back from Arles last October. The trip had been a combination of business and pleasure and my presence in Arles had been simply because I'd always wanted to see the place that inspired Van Gogh and his contemporaries. I stayed in a hotel opposite the famous cafe where they say Van Gogh had been inspired to paint his picture of that famous Starry Night. The hotel is a rambling stack of a building and I had been enquiring about the pictuesque east wing where there appeared to be old turrets. The lady at the reception desk called a girl called Genevieve to show me the room that appeared to be vacant in that wing. I agreed to see the room and if I didn't like it, I'd just book one of the standard rooms in the modern west wing. The walk to the east wing had taken Genevieve and me up and then down several sets of staircases before we arrived at a lift. From there we went up two floors, walked along an internal courtyard and appeared in a corridor that housed the room.

It was at least seven minutes away from the front desk, very isolated and quiet and I liked it a lot. It was atmospheric and peaceful and I knew I was going to make it my home for the next three nights while I was there. More than that, the lift had been very small - one of those two-person lifts the French hotel builders in the early years of the twentieth century seemed to go in for, and I had been forced to stand very close to Genevieve who I now saw was a pretty little slip of a thing - probably not much older than 19 or 20 and wearing a pink neckerchief and a white blouse. She had untucked the bottom of the blouse from her skirt and tied it in a knot just above her belly button. It was no unpleasant thing to be standing within a few inches of her and smelling her perfume for those few minutes while the ancient lift ground its way up the shaft, and it's not stretching the truth to say that another shaft started doing a bit of grinding too - although I kept everything hidden from Genevieve.

I took a quick look around the room. There was an adjoining room that I could have them keep empty for an additional fee of twenty Euros a night to ensure complete privacy. There was also a huge bathroom and a long balcony that the two rooms shared. In effect, I would be getting a private suite for less than 100 Euros a night in one of the most picturesque parts of town. I had made my mind up. I was going to take the room. I turned around to say something to Genevieve along the lines of "Oui, c'est bon" when I noticed she had taken a seat on the bed and I could see right up her skirt to her panties. They were also pink - the exact shade of her neckerchief. She seemed unaware she was flashing me her panties and I stayed silent in order to enjoy the moment and extend the period before she stood up.

After about a minute I knew I had to take things further. I've had my fair share of face slappings for what I was about to do, but I'd also had about a one in three success rate. So I took out a twenty Euro note and sat down next to her. She looked at the note and looked at me. I took her hand and put the note in it.

"Pourquoi?" she asked. I put my finger to her lips. She let it rest there. I reached across with my other hand and gently tugged at the knot of her blouse. She closed her eyes and let me push her back on the bed. I kissed her on the mouth and her little tongue gently brushed across my lips. I continued to unbutton her blouse and then moved my hand across her stomach, stroking it in circles and moving downwards until my fingertips were running across the top of her skirt.

She opened her eyes and whispered "Nous n'avon pas beaucoup de temps, monsieur. La madame!" I nodded and unclasped her skirt. She unzipped the rest of it and I pushed her down onto the bed as I wanted to fuck her with her still wearing those pink panties. I moved the crotch of the panties to one side and slid a finger across her hole. She was wetter than I had guessed. I went to my pocket to unwrap a condom but she tugged me back to her and shook her head. I entered her unprotected and we fucked for three or four minutes until first she, and then seconds later I, came. It was thrilling to fuck her like that. I hoped she had a boyfriend and that she would go and fuck him that afternoon or evening so his dick would be sluiced on its way by my leaking cum. But for now she just lay there panting for breath while I withdrew and gently removed her panties. I was keeping those. I love making whores out of honest women, but the twenty Euros hadn't been about that. It was really to buy her panties off of her. I'm a trophy collector that way.

I'd only seen Genevieve twice more that stay. Both times she was on her way out of the hotel, but I'd got her out of my system by then and I simply enjoyed the stay for its other attractions. Over breakfast on the third day I consulted Apple Maps, picked a scenic route north to Paris and that evening, after a superb drive through the beautiful French countryside, I was checking into my hotel in the Marais for my last two nights in France before my return back across the Channel.

That was when I saw Jenny! She was in a business suit and was paying a taxi right outside the front door. She almost bumped into me at the reception desk and then the look of shock on her face was a real picture! "Steve!" she cried! "Oh my god, what a surprise! You're in Paris!"

We did what all friends do when they bump into each other in unexpected locations. I explained why I was there and she told me she was there on one of her rare (twice a year) forays into Europe on behalf of a PISA research group she volunteered for. I'd quite forgotten she'd been a teacher and an education researcher. She rarely mentioned any of her work when we met as a group of friends. Eddy being a photographer and me being a writer, we tended to dominate the conversations I guess. But Jenny was fiercely intelligent and had a sharp analytical mind. I could see why PISA valued her data gathering.

She let me buy her a drink in the hotel bar and, since it was only about 8:30 she also agreed that I could buy her dinner. I had quite a bit of spare cash as my stay in Arles had been much cheaper than I had budgeted for, so I decided to push the boat out. I asked the receptionist for a recommendation and he gave me a look and then looked at Jenny. He had seen us greet each other and it was obvious that we weren't married to each other but that there was a warm friendship there.

He said to me in a low voice "Well, sir, there is a place in the 5th that is quite exclusive, but I happen to know someone there and I can get you a reservation if you want somewhere special."

I met his eye and pushed a fifty Euro note across the counter. Ten minutes later we had finished our drinks and the receptionist had called us a cab. We headed to the restaurant, which turned out to be just about the most perfect little place for seduction you ever saw. Each table was curtained off from the others, and the waiters buzzed around like busy but discreet bees bringing plates of oysters, scallops, moules and other fruits de mer to the diners, all of whom that I could actually see were couples and (I couldn't help noticing) most of whom appeared to be getting on extremely well with one another.

Jenny turned to me "Wow, what a fabulous place! I adore seafood. We never get out to places like this because Eddy can't stand fish."

knew that already. If ever there was a meat and two veg guy it was Eddy. The only time he might touch something more exotic than egg and chips it would be because someone had smothered it with curry. But now here I was with his beautiful and sexy wife (even in a business suit) and I was going to make sure she had whatever she wanted.

We sat down and the waiter took not just our jackets but also our shoes! The floor was covered in beach sand, and everyone was shoeless. Jenny slipped out to the ladies room while I called for the menus and when she returned I saw she had taken off her stockings. "Mmmm! feels so good to have the sand between your toes, doesn't it Steve?"

Her foot ran up my calf and down again. It was like getting an electric shock! I nodded and slipped my own socks off. She smiled and stroked her foot against mine. "Thanks." she said. "This is a wonderful choice. I wouldn't ever be able to come to a place like this with Eddy."

"You're welcome, Jenny" I said. "I was afraid I was going to have to settle for room service. It's great having your company."

I meant it. Jenny looked like she was determined to have the time of her life. We turned to the menus and I ordered champagne - always a sound aperitif.

I think it was while I was sliding my third oyster into her mouth that I decided I was going to try my darnedest to fuck Jenny that evening. She closed her eyes and let it slide down her throat. The sound she made was like that moaning you hear when a woman is swallowing your cum and loving every last mouthful of it.

"Gorgeous!" she whispered.

"Yes. You are." I said. And I reached across and stroked her hair. Her foot came to rest on mine and it stayed there for the rest of the dinner. I took her hand and she took a piece of ice from the pile in which the seafood had been served and slid it gently into my mouth. I sucked it in and with it her fingers, licking them and sucking on them for a few seconds before letting them go.

She looked dreamily at me. "Have you ever been to La Rouge et Noire?" she suddenly asked.

"No," I said. "I mean, of course I've heard of it, but I've never been there".

"Me neither." she said. "Shall we?"

Ten minutes later we were in another taxi speeding across town to the 16th. I rested my hand on her knee and she turned to me and said "Steve, this is loooong overdue," and kissed me deeply and passionately on the mouth. She pulled away long enough to say "Tonight, Steve I want you to fuck me. I want to be your whore. I'll do whatever you want, but you must fuck me. I want to feel your warm cum spurting into my cunt. Agreed?" and then she pulled me back into a kiss that seemed to last the length of Paris.

La Rouge et Noire is a spa close to Auteuil. It's extremely exclusive and you have to know someone in order to get a booking. It turned out Jenny did know someone. Not just anyone but the spa's owner, Madame Cecile. She had met her in the course of her work that week and evidently the conversation had turned to Cecile's line of business and her clientele. Some of France's elite are members of the spa and it has a reputation for being a place where what goes on there stays in there. Certainly, the massages, good though they are, are not the sole attraction.

I waited downstairs in the tiny lobby while Jenny disappeared for a few minutes. I had no idea what exactly she was doing but it seemed to work because she soon reappeared at the top of the first floor landing above my head and waved me upstairs. I walked up the stairs feeling the effects of the bottle of champagne and the Haut Medoc we had polished off along with all the seafood. I hold my drink pretty well, but I wondered if I ought not to have eased off on the wine and maybe taken on more water. Maybe an erotic massage would revive me.

Jenny and I were met by two tiny Chinese girls. They took us by the hand and led us into a private chamber where they disrobed us. I had never seen Jenny naked before, but I was a little distracted by the fact that the Chinese girl disrobing me (her name was Mei) was stroking my cock and saying something like "Hen hao! Zhen de chang change de - ye pang de!" which, whatever it meant, amused the Chinese girl, Li Ming, who was laughing and stroking Jenny's cunt.

We were led through to the massage room where what looked like a long table was laid out with towels, oil, balm and candles. On closer inspection it turned out to be two massage benches laid end to end. Jenny and I lay down on these and our heads rested on little wooden and silk cushioned plinths that meant we were face to face with our bodies stretched out away from one another. Mei put on some music and started warming some oil. Gently the girls massaged us both while we kissed and I stoked Jenny's hair and neck.

There were gaps in the benches for our genitals. My cock was as stiff as a rod just with kissing Jenny but I suddenly felt someone underneath me taking it in hand and then the unmistakeable feeling of a young girl's mouth close around it and start tonguing me.

"Oh my god, I'm being sucked off" I said to Jenny.

"I guessed as much," Jenny said. She's been tonguing my clit for the past five minutes I'm ready to cum.

"You want jiggy jig with us or with her?" said Mei suddenly.

I didn't need an urban dictionary to work that out. I pointed to Jenny and the two orientals discreetly left while Jenny and I rose from the benches and lay down on the mattress in the corner to fuck each other's brains out. The only pity was we couldn't make the foreplay last longer. I slid into Jenny's cunt like a piston into a well greased socket. We kissed passionately and she moaned as I started grinding.

"Talk dirty to me" she said. "Tell me what a whore I am."

"I'm gonna fuck your married cunt anytime I like" I said. "You're my whore now, understand? I'm gonna fuck you in your marital bed, on your kitchen table and on your living room carpet. I'm gonna pump you so full of cum you'll leak for days. I want Eddy's cock to have to fight its way through a sea of my hot cum."

There was more but we were so busy slapping into one another that I forget it all now. Jenny literally churned beneath me. She gasped and shrieked as her body seemed to take over from her mind. It was gratifying to see how explosively she came. I could barely hold out for ten minutes before I was spurting that promised hot cum into Jenny's cunt. Suffice to say that I have never had a better fuck than that one. And what makes it thrilling (apart from the usual thrill I get from fucking a married woman) is that we know we'll be doing it again and again and again. Jenny really wants it. And I sure as hell want it back.

So far, so ordinary, I hear you say. What's so different about this? Well, I'd reckoned without La Rouge et Noire's specialty. About twenty minutes after we'd fucked I was stirring for a second round. My cock was stiffening nicely when in came Mei and Li Ming again. But this time there are two guys with them. They invite us to resume our positions on the benches and when we're in place start giving us four-hands massages. And man they were REALLY good at it. I could have sworn I heard my tired muscles thanking me personally for bringing them to this place. But what happened next was definitely an extra. The first guy turned to me and said

"Whenever you want we stop you say and we stop, D'accord?"

"D'accord" I said and with that they start massaging Jenny really intimately.

Fingers dripping with oil and balm were brushing across her ass, her cunt and her tits. Meanwhile Mei (or Li Ming - I couldn't have cared less) was going to work on my cock with her tongue and the other one was sliding oiled fingers into my ass and working me like a rent boy.

I looked up and say Jenny eyes closed smiling in ecstasy as the first guy entered her cunt from behind. He started pumping her and she bucked and sighed before gasping and very suddenly - like REALLY suddenly, cumming. The guy pulled out and moved around to her face so I was inches away when she took his cock in her mouth and started sucking him off.

By now the second guy was fucking her from behind. Only he didn't pull out. He pumped her full of cum and Jenny gasped as she came again too. I could see the guy whose cock she had just let go of with her lips finish by wanking himself into her face. She licked his cock as he reinserted it in her mouth after three spurts. He was still pumping and I knew she was being cum into simultaneously at both ends.

Meantime I was ready to let my own load shoot. Mei tuned me over and straddled me cowgirl style. But before I could start pumping, Li Ming straddled my face and I started eating her out while fucking her friend. I had Li Ming cumming in less than a minute but I held back from cumming into Mei until I felt her cunt muscles tighten and she gave out a long gutteral moan. Then I let it shoot. I was exhausted but I knew that Jenny and I would somehow recover and fuck one more time back in the hotel.

I was wrong about that, though. We actually did it three more times - and once more after breakfast the next day.

Jenny took the train home as Eddy was meeting her at St Pancras. I drove back to London and didn't get a chance to see her again until Christmas - although we've exchanged some pretty explicit texts and Skype calls.

So there you have it. My best bit of married pussy yet, and the last for sometime I think - since it's difficult to imagine anything beating the feel of Jenny's cunt clasped around my shaft and the sight of her pretty young married face screwed up in a delirium of wicked affair fucking while she cums all over me.