Jenny

Story Info
Frat brothers break in Cody's virgin girlfriend.
1.9k words
3.56
420.9k
85
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/29/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenSlut
JenSlut
84 Followers

My boyfriend Cory set me down in his car. He said "Jenny, what happened??" I was dripping wet and naked, shivering. Let me go back to the beginning and explain what happened.

I was a freshman in college. It was my first week there. My boyfriend was already a junior at my new school. He had joined a frat when he was a freshman, so when I got there I immediately rushed a sorority. I felt so young compared to these girls. They were so much more sophisticated than I was. And none of them were virgins, like me. They had all laughed at me when I told them. It got back to my boyfriend and he was pretty angry that I had spilled a secret, because now all of his friends were ragging on him as well for not getting any. We had our reasons, we both wanted to save me for marriage, and I couldn't take the pill because I had severe allergic reactions to it. Neither of us wanted me getting pregnant before we were married.

Cody had a frat party and invited me to go. I was so excited to go to my first frat party so I really made sure I looked good. I am only 5 feet tall, and I weigh 105 lbs. I have long blond hair that reaches down my back and light green eyes. Even though I am so tiny, I have rather large breasts for my frame. I'm in very good shape, I was a dancer in high school.

We got to the party at about 10 pm. It was at Cody's frat house. I was pretty nervous about my first college party. As soon as I walked in, I was handed a beer. I drank it down quickly and asked Cody to get me another. It calmed me down some. Cody went to walk around some and chat with his friends. I sat on the couch alone, and felt pretty bored. I got up to get another drink, and by now I felt pretty tipsy. I wasn't a big drinker, and since I am so small, I get drunk pretty fast. I sat back down on the couch and listened to the music. My head fell back on the couch and I dozed off.

I felt Cody rub my arm and I groggily looked at him. He explained that he knew I was sleepy and he would just take me upstairs to his buddies room and let me sleep, he had to go home to study. I agreed and followed him. I quickly sank into the bed and fell asleep.

A little while later I felt myself being picked up, but I assumed it was Cody, so I didn't open my eyes. We walked down the stairs and then I was laid down on a table. I quickly opened my eyes and realized that Cody wasn't there and I was in the dining room of the frat house surrounded by his frat brothers. One brother was at each of my legs and each of my arms. I was very confused. Suddenly I felt rope being tied around each of my extremities. I started to panic but it was too late. I was bound to the dining room table.

Tim, one of the brothers stood at my legs and stared at me. He said "Shit guys, we forgot to take her clothes off...someone go get a pair of scissors." I started to cry. I begged them not to do this. Tim just laughed and told me to shut up. I looked around the room...all of the girls were gone...now there were just about 50 guys there staring at me.

One of the guys came back with the scissors and Tim started at my top. He just cut my shirt right up the middle. My breasts were just sitting there in my bra for everyone to see. I was so embarrassed. I started to cry louder. He laughed and cut my bra right between my breasts and they popped right out. I was horrified. Then me moved down to my waist and cut my skirt right up the side and pulled it out from under me. Then he pulled the crotch of my panties over and looked at my pussy. "Take a look guys, here is a virgin cunt just waiting to be used." I gasped and started crying harder. He slapped my pussy with his hand and told me to shut up. Then he cut my panties off of me and I was completely naked.

He said "Jen, we heard that you haven't given Cody any pussy. We heard that you are a prude. So we are going to change that." And he started to take his pants off. I started to panic and started writhing around on the table. He told the others to get ready and they started disrobing as well. He climbed up on the table and pulled my pussy lips apart. Then suddenly he slammed his cock in my cunt as hard as he could. I screamed at the top of my lungs as I felt my pussy rip. It was terrible pain. All of the guys in the room started cheering and clapping. Tim laughed at me. Then he motioned to the other guys. They all came closer to me. One guy quickly shoved his cock in my mouth and started fucking my face. And some other guys started pinching and pulling my nipples. Many rubbed their cocks all over my face and body.

Then suddenly I heard Tim say something. I listened closer. He was saying "Oh shit, I am gonna cum in this virgins cunt. Oh shit, yeah." Then I felt a flood of cum pour into my pussy. I started crying hysterically saying that I wasn't on the pill. Tim laughed and said "Well looks like we can call you Mommy then huh?"

He pulled out of my sore pussy with a pop. Then another guy quickly slipped his dick into my sloppy cum filled cunt hole. This felt a lot better than Tim. I actually started to get an enjoyable sensation out of it. I didn't want to let on though, I was very embarrassed about it. Then all of the sudden I started to shudder and I couldn't control myself. All the guys started laughing and cheering, as they had realized I just had my first orgasm. It felt so good, but I wanted to die of embarrassment.

As soon as I had my orgasm, so did the guy who was fucking me. I was so upset that there was more cum in my pussy. Then each guy in the room lined up and took his turn fucking me. It was hours and hours before they were done. Tim came back up to me and started to untie me. I was so relieved. I started to rub my wrists and then I felt Tim grab me and flip me over so that my feet touched the ground and my breasts were smashed into the table. Some guys ran up and tied my hands again to the table and Tim tied my feet spread apart to the table legs. He walked up, slapped my ass, and quickly shoved his cock right in my asshole. Again, I screamed in severe pain. He didn't care, he started violently ramming his cock into me.

I was crying and cum was pouring down my legs. There were fifty loads of it in my cunt. It was covering my face and my hair was matted to my face from it. Finally he groaned and released his second load of sperm into my body. I could feel every drop of it in my violated asshole.

He pulled out pulling a string of cum laced with blood behind him. Another guy stepped right up behind him and shoved his dick in my asshole. It went on and on. After about 30 guys had cum in my asshole, I felt the same sensation as I had before and started to shake uncontrollably. Tim shouted "Look, that little slut came from getting her shithole fucked. What a little whore." I was so ashamed. He told the rest to fuck my ass and I had a continuous orgasm the entire time. I couldn't believe I could be turned on by being anally raped. Finally they were all done.

It was about 9:30 the next morning. I was wondering about Cody, where could he be? How could he have let this happen to me? Then Tim jolted me back to reality. He was untying me. But as soon as he did, he carried me upstairs to the bathroom and pushed me down in the tub. Then he told me to sit there and be a good girl, or he'd hurt me. I knew Tim was capable of this, so I did as I was told. He pointed his cock at my face and started to piss on me. I quickly moved, but he jerked me back by my hair and again stressed that I be a good girl. I was terrified, so I did as I was told. He finished pissing all over my face and another guy stepped up. Only about 15 of the guys pissed on me, but I was completely drenched in it. Tim brought one last guy up and ordered me to open my mouth. I was disgusted, but scared, so I did it. The guy then laid his cock on my tongue and pissed down my throat. I could feel its warmth go all the way down to my stomach. It repulsed me.

Tim ordered me to stand and bend over. He tied my legs to my arms in that position and the other guy carried me downstairs. Tim opened the door and the other guy threw me out on the front lawn. It was about 10:30 am by this time, so there were some cars driving by. I was mortified. Just then, as I was laying naked, bound, and covered in cum and piss, Cody drove up. I was thrilled to see him. He picked me up and put me in his car. He said "What happened Jenny?" I couldn't tell him as first, I was crying so hard. Finally I got it out and he said "Jen, I know that's a lie. The frat does this to girls, but only girls who are asking for it. Girls come there and get fucked by Tim and then the rest gangbang them. I know they wouldn't have raped you." Tears came into his eyes, "I though you loved me, I can't believe what a whore you are. I can't be with you." He came around to my side of the car and pulled me out and pushed me down on the ground. He said "I don't ever want to see you again you fucking slut" and jumped in the car and drove away.

I was hysterical. I couldn't believe he didn't believe me. I heard the frat door open. Tim came out laughing. "I saw what happened" he said. No guy on this campus will want you now. But we will take care of you. He picked me up and took me inside. He laid me on the floor and told me what would happen. He said he wouldn't spread the rumor, but I was only permitted to leave the frat for classes. Otherwise I would stay there and be the frat slut. He said it in a way that didn't give me a choice. And that's what happened. But that is another story.

Please send all comments to hitmebabyhard@aol.com Please let me know if you'd like to hear more, or what you'd like to hear

JenSlut
JenSlut
84 Followers