Jenny

Story Info
When the fianc?'s away, sister will play.
2.3k words
4.15
131k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a month ago I moved in with my seventeen year old fiancé and her parents so we could save up for our wedding. I have to sleep on the floor next to her bed, so we can't have sex. We have had sex before, but we don't when her parents are home.

My fiancé has a sister named Jennifer who is twenty three. I normally don't like older girls, but I've always had a secret thing for her. I think she feels the same way by some of the flirting she does. I also think she may be sexually attracted to me, because when her and I have been home alone she walks around in her panties and a t-shirt and sometimes she brushes up against me in a way that I take as sexual. However, I am engaged to her sister so I have pretended not to notice anything. That was the way it was at least, until yesterday.

My future in-laws have an above ground swimming pool in the back yard, and since I work second shift, I try to do a little swimming and sunning on nice days.

Being a nice warm day, and I finished the lawn by ten o'clock, I decided to cool off in the pool. I put my bathing suit on and went out to the pool. After I got a little tired, I got out and laid a towel down on the deck to work on my tan. I laid there about five minutes, before I heard someone else stepping onto the wooden deck.

Jennifer walked over me and we said hello. She had fit her slightly plump tanning spa tanned skin into a cute black one piece swimming suit. While she was laying her towel down I was staring at her ass and talking to her about her job. My dick jumped up to full mast, but luckily I was laying on my stomach, so she couldn't notice.

When she had laid her towel down just right she laid down directly above me but instead of pointing her head to me she laid on her stomach with her legs spread and facing me. I stared in disbelief as my sister in law rubbed the lotion on her arms wiggling just enough for me to make out the details of her crotch through her swim suit. I didn't have any fear of getting caught because she would have to contort a lot to see me. She kept talking about work and her friends with me, but I didn't stop staring the whole time.

After she had finished the areas she could reach with the lotion she asked me to rub some on her legs. I took the Coppertone from her and squirted some in my hands and rubbed it into her feet and ankles. As she continued to babble on I rubbed the lotion into her calves and the pits of her knees. Then I worked my way up her thighs. Finally I reached the bottom of her swim suit. I rubbed the lotion on the outside of the base of her ass, and brought my hands to the centers pushing open her legs just a hair more. I let my fingers run over her crotch lightly, but just hard enough to feel the shape of her cunt.

She asked me to do her upper back and neck, and so i moved up hard dick and all above her lain down head and rubbed the lotion on her back, shoulders and neck. She finally was quiet.

Remembering my fiancé, I jumped in the water and tried to cool down my urges. When I got out to get a drink I found that my future sister in law had pulled her swim suit down to the small of her back and she had her arms supporting her head which was looking in my direction through the dark sunglasses. I looked at her squooshed breasts in disbelief. My dick got hard immediately again. I got out anyways and went and took a drink of my pop, but I hurried back into the pool.

From the water I took as many discreet peeps as possible, trying to get a look at her nipples. I saw her turn her back towards me and she reached back and pulled up her swim suit allowing me to see nothing. She stood up and walked to the edge of the pool, "How's the water?" she asked.

I replied honestly that it was warm. She walked to the ladder, and slowly stepped down into the water.

When in the water she swam over by me and playfully tried to dunk me. In response I tripped her under water and pushed her down under water. She came up and called me an asshole laughing, and she grabbed my head and shoulder and pushed down with all her weight. Purely on accident I went down under water and my face went into her tits which encouraged my hardon. Then when I came back up to take a breath my dick got hung up in her crotch, and she felt my dick through the fabric of our suits.

I was so embarrassed I quickly pulled back. She laughed as if she hadn't noticed a thing and grabbed me by my body and tried to get me back under water. I just went under water and grabbed her by her legs and back and picked her up. She pleaded with me as she steadied herself by holding my neck, but I wasn't hearing it. I dunked her again. When she was under I felt her fingers run from my asshole up over my balls and then up my dick. She tried to play it off when she came up, but I knew what had happened.

I think she could see the worry in my eyes, because she told me she had to get ready for work. I watched her as she walked across the lawn to the yellow house. I discreetly rubbed my swollen cock under the water feeling guilty about my fiancé. When she had gotten all the way inside, I also grabbed my towel and went inside.

Upstairs I heard the shower. I rushed up and tried to peak through the skeleton key hole to get a better look at her body. All I could see was a distorted, steamy outline through the shower door.

I went to my fiancé's room and took my swimsuit off and started massaging myself. I laid on the floor next to the register being careful not to get too excited. I waited for her to get out of the shower.

When she went into her room I looked in through the register to her room that had a register directly across from my fiance's.

She sat down on the bed in her towel and looked for something. After an eternity she dropped her towel. I saw those beautiful tits through the register again. I had seen them before, but it still turned me on to see those perfect purple nipples on those 36DD breasts. Then I saw something new, she scooted up onto the edge of her water bed so I could see her hairy pussy. It was close enough I could see her tan labia, clit and even her asshole. I stroked my cock like a madman, until I was surprised by her getting up and opening her door and walking right in to the room I was in.

There she was completely naked looking at me also completely naked. I was busted. I grabbed for the towel.

She yelled at me, "What the fuck do you think you're doing!?! This is the fourth time I've caught you staring at me, and I'm sick of it. Get in here." With that she spun on her heel letting me see her naked ass for the first time and walked back into her room. I got up and cautiously with my towel wrapped around myself stepped into her room. She was still naked, and over at her stereo putting on some R&B.

When she looked at me she told me to get rid of the towel. "I know you want me Jim. I've seen you looking at me through that register at least four times. We are always rubbing each other. Let's just fuck and get it over with, ok?"

I almost said no, because of my fiancé. I mean look but don't touch. I watched her crawl across her big waterbed and get under the covers. I dropped my towel and did the same.

When under the covers, I reached my arm around her back and pulled her naked body to mine, and I kissed her on the mouth. She was soft and warm. I felt her hands running across my body down to my ass. It felt so good to touch and be touched by her. I sucked on her neck for a while, being extra careful not to leave any hickies. I loosened my hold a bit so I could suck on her tits for a while. When I did she reached down and grabbed my throbbing cock, and began stroking it.

Her nipples got hard and swollen and I teased them with my tongue. My hand found it's way down her stomach and between her parted legs. I felt her pussy which was wet in the center of what felt like a tight crevice. I just rubbed my hand and fingers over it trying to get a good feel. As I did I felt the moisture increase and slowly the clam opened and invited my fingers in.

I gently rubbed her opening examining every shape and form. I found her swollen clit and gently pinched and rubbed it. Then I moved my face down from titty patrol to the pussy parade.

I tasted my future sister juices, which were flowing in a steady stream from her hole. I licked her hole and every fold. It wasn't long and she started stiffening her legs, I licked faster, because I knew what was coming. Her sister came in the same way. All of a sudden she lifted her ass off of the water bed and then bent her legs and slammed into my face. She unlike her sister, screamed and was panting, "Jim don't stop. Please don't stop. Faster, faster, higher.. Right there," and she fucked my chin as I tongued her clit. Then I felt her hand reach under my chin and she was fingering her asshole.

She yelled at me to get inside her, and I did. I got on top of her and started kissing her so she could taste her pussy. She was still coming so she didn't kiss me back. I slammed my dick into her and got it in about half way and pulled back out and pushed it back in all the way. I could feel her pussy still coming gripping and realeasing my dick repeatedly with the speed of an Olympic sprinter. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before.

It was too much. I felt my dick expanding and then it shot Jim germs up her love canal and I too moaned almost a scream as I pumped her writhing pussy at a hundred pumps a second. After my last drop was up her snatch I kept pumping I didn't want to ever stop fucking this pussy.

She finally took her finger out of her ass and pulled my softening dick out and turned me onto my back. She stared in my eyes as she went down and then she sucked my dick. She sucked and played with it for about ten minutes and then it swelled back up and I was ready to go again. She instructed me to rub it a second and she stood up and let me look at her naked body some more. She walked to her dresser and opened up her panty drawer and got out a bottle of KY.

She came back to the bed and started pouring the oil down the crack of her ass. She rubbed it in with her free hand and then slid her finger in her ass again.

She got back on the bed on all fours and said, "I like to get fucked in the ass Jim."

My semi erect cock now jumped up. I had never fucked anyone in the ass before, but I was ready to try. I got up and pointed my dick head at her puckered asshole and slowly I pushed my way in. Jennifer let out a gasp. I was very slow about getting in, and once in I held my cock all the way in. Jennifer said, "Good, now fuck it."

I obeyed I fucked her in her tight asshole and with in seconds she was bucking like crazy and she sounded like she was almost crying as I plunged her with my long dick. It was tight, but I always last a long time the second time, so I just fucked this constantly cumming slut up her ass for about a half hour.

Finally I felt myself ready to come so I pulled out and pushed into her pussy and I came inside of her again. She reached down and grabbed my balls and rubbed herself with me in her. I could tell she was exausted.

When I pulled out of her she let out a lard kwief but she just stayed there ass pointed to the heavens as my cum dripped from her pussy. I thought she was sleeping, and it was time for me to go to work, so I quietly walked out and stared at her crotch the whole way out of the room.

In the shower she showed up again and stepped in. She gave me one more blowjob before we both got out and hurried to get ready for work.

Tonight was Saturday and we went out to eat with my fiancé and her parents. The whole time Jennifer kept touching and rubbing my penis discreetly under the table. I think marriage is going to be neat.