Jenny and Jack Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to him as we entered the hotel car park and said, "Are you OK?"

"Yes, I am fine he replied, why do you ask?"

You seemed quiet during the journey back and I was worried that you were upset or had some regrets about what happened earlier."

He turned and smiled. "No, my darling, I thought you were so sexy back there and all the way back in the car I have been worried that you were the one with regrets. Yes, I felt jealous when you sucked Tom but it was so exciting and horny to see you act like that. So do you have any regrets?"

I paused for a moment before saying, "I feel that we have just ventured even further through that imaginary door we opened when we let the hotel owner's son, Jin, penetrated me. Further into a wild world that I did not really know existed. Looking through that door has excited and intrigued me. I don't have any regrets but I am concerned by where it might lead us. I have just had a taste; literally, Tee hee," I said with a chuckle, still tasting the remains of Tom in my mouth. "Just a taste and I have an inquisitive feeling that I will now want to try more."

I parked the car and as I pulled on the parking brake Jack leaned across to me, gently squeezed my bra-less breasts and then kissed me fully on the lips. "Let's go inside and take a shower," he said.

We were soon in Jack's room. As the door closed Jack moved behind me, put his arms around my waist, slid both hands up under my T-shirt and cupped my breasts in his big hands. I leaned back against him, impressed that I could feel he was already stiff again.

His hands felt good as they squeezed and caressed my breasts. My nipples started to tingle and I knew at that moment I wanted him inside me for the second time that day.

Nothing was said. We both sensed each other's needs as I turned in his arms and started to undress him. We took out time; enjoying the removal of each garment until we were both completely naked.

Jack then lifted me in his arms and carried me to the bed, where he gently laid me down onto my back. He then lay down beside me; we turned to face each other and entwined our arms around each other's bodies. As he pulled me to him I enjoyed the feeling of my breasts being pressed against his big chest.

I could feel his stiff penis pressing between my legs and with a few careful movements of my body I felt the head slip between the moist lips of my labia.

We stayed like that for a few moments, savouring the wonderful feeling of our naked bodies being pressed together and his erection nestled in the entrance of my wet vagina.

Finally I could wait no longer. "Fuck me please my darling," I whispered urgently into his ear.

I felt his arms hold me tighter and then the glorious sensation of his big penis slowly sliding up inside me.

He lowered his hands down my back and gripped my buttocks before rolling us both over so that I was on my back with him on top.

With him now deep inside me he lifted his head, gazed into my eyes, grinned and said,

"Your wish is my command!"

He was gripping my bum cheeks, one in each of his big hands, as he started to thrust in and out. Each inward thrust was deep and powerful as he pulled me hard against him.

He was soon pounding into me with a steady rhythmic action with his head next to mine on one of the bed pillows. I felt so horny and found my self countering each of his thrusts with my own and listening to his heaving breathing in my ear.

I felt his urgency start to rise as my orgasm started to rip through my whole body. This encouraged him even more. I could feel his fingers digging roughly into the flesh of my buttocks as he urgently thrust his big penis into me. I could only hear my own screams and his heavy breathing in my ear as, with his body now covered in sweat, he moaned loudly, tensed and then ejaculated deep inside me.

We were both now exhausted and I felt the full weight of his body on mine as he relaxed with his softening manhood still inside me.

At some stage he must have rolled off as we both fell into a contented sleep.

Later, we both opened our eyes. I could feel a wet patch on the bed where his earlier ejaculate had dribbled from me and more wetness on my thigh where his limp penis was now laying. The last drops oozing out from the end.

"That's another big mess!" I said jokingly.

"Your fault," he replied with a smile, "you shouldn't be so sexy."

We had a long relaxing shower together and then went out for dinner where we were soon discussing the wild events of the day.

Jack looked deep into my eyes as he said, "when we were driving back you said that the events of today had opened a door to a world that you did not realise existed and you felt an inquisitive desire to try more."

My face flushed a little as I remembered my thoughts and words of earlier on.

"I'm not really sure what I meant," I replied, "It was just the realisation that after the experience with Tom this afternoon I had crossed some kind of invisible barrier."

"What did you enjoy most, spunking me and Tom or doing it whilst knowing that the other three people were watching?"

I blushed again as I replied truthfully, "I enjoyed both! To be satisfying the two of you was a very horny experience but to watch the other woman first and then know that she and her two men were watching us just added to my arousal and excitement."

We changed the subject for a while but soon Jack brought it back by saying, "I was surprised by how erotic I found it to watch you sucking Tom. Yes, I was jealous but I loved watching you being so uninhibited.

Jack was then quiet for a moment, obviously thinking about what he was about to say next. It was then his turn to blush as he said, "I have to confess that when we made love earlier I was visualising you on the bed being fucked by Tom until you screamed as I watched! That is what I was imagining when I spunked inside you."

"So even after the hotel owner's son you still have the fantasy of wanting to watch me being fucked by another man again?"

"I think so," he said, "but it might just be a fantasy which I would not be able to cope with in real life.

"You seemed to cope when the young man Jin fucked me without a problem." I responded.

"That somehow felt different. I felt as though we were teaching him and he was not a threat.

What do you think? Would you be able to let, let's say Tom fuck you while I watched?"

"No," I replied immediately but without conviction.

Jack smiled as he said, "how about when we were in the mountains, fully aroused with Tom's cock in your mouth and mine in your pussy. Would you have been willing for us men to have swapped places?"

I hesitated, trying to give as truthful answer as possible, before saying, "I felt hornier than

I had ever felt before when we were up in the mountains. If you had then suggested changing places with Tom then yes, maybe I would have?"

We finished our meal and took a slow stroll back to Jack's hotel.

When we were back in his room I was tidying my bag when I came across the note that was left on my car by Suzy, the woman we had watched with the two men.

I was about to screw it into a ball and toss it into the waste bin when I noticed a mobile number scribbled at the bottom.

I showed it Jack saying, "Do you think that she wanted me to call her? I can't think of any other reason why she would add her mobile number to the note."

Jack looked deep in thought for a moment before saying, "If it was really her first time with two men then maybe she felt that you and she have something in common. Why don't we send her a text?"

"And say what exactly?" I asked.

"Just tell her how much we enjoyed watching her with her two men."

I realised that Jack was right. Suzy and I had both shared an erotic experience today and she had gone to the trouble of leaving me a note so maybe I should in effect reply by sending her a text.

I picked up my mobile and started to compose a message.

It read, "Hi Suzy, thanks for your note. Today was my first two man experience and I think it was all down to watching you that persuaded me to try it. Thanks, Jenny.

I hit the send button and then joined Jack sitting on the bed.

A few minutes later my phone bleeped indicating that I had received a new message.

I picked it up and opened the message which read,

"Hi Jenny, I'm pleased that I helped you and assume that like me you have no regrets. My husband is still trying to persuade me to let him watch his friend have sex with me. I am tempted to try. When we first realised that we were being watched in the mountains I felt very shy but then, as I satisfied my two men, I realised how much it tuned me on to know you were watching.

Suzy.

A few minutes later my phone bleeped again.

It was another message from Suzy which read,

"Hello again, I have just been talking with my husband and he has suggested inviting you and your two men over to our house for a meal. He is suggesting a themed evening where we all wear just our underwear!

Not sure if I have just shocked you or maybe not. If you and your men are interested in enjoying a fun and probably naughty evening with us please reply and we will set a time and date.

Suzy.

I showed the text to Jack, gave him time to read it before asking, "What do you think?

Should we go?"

I was surprised when instead of sounding eager he said, "I'm not sure, it could be wilder than we imagine. Are we both ready for it?

Weirdly I found it was me trying to convince him as I said, "Let's go and check it out.

After all we can always just leave if it gets too wild and naughty for us."

I then playfully slapped him as he laughed and said, "Just testing to see how you felt!

Maybe Suzy will want me to fuck her!! Tee Hee

I purposely ignored his last comment and said, "We should ask Tom and make sure that he is willing to join us because Suzy is expecting me to bring both of my men!"

I had a strange excited feeling as dialled Tom's mobile number. As his phone rang I then realised that we had not spoken since our earlier adventure and suddenly felt shy as he answered, "Hi Jenny." And before I could say anything he continued, saying, "Jenny I am so pleased that you rang. I have been worried ever since I got home that things might have gone too far during our mountain walk."

I listened to him and then said, "Please don't worry, I enjoyed every moment. The reason for calling you is that we have made contact with the other lady and the two men we saw in the mountains. The lady is called Suzy and, like me, it was the first time she had done anything like that. She and her husband have now invited me, you and Jack to their house for a meal and I wanted to check with you first before I accept."

There was a momentary pause before Tom replied, "Yes of course I'll come."

"No, wait there is more to this than a meal, I said, "we will all be expected to spend the evening dressed only in our underwear!"

"Sounds like fun," said Tom, "I'd love to come, just let me know the time and date."

"OK," I said, my face flushing a little as I sensed his enthusiasm to see me in my underwear, "I'll text you." and hung up.

I turned to Jack saying, "So what do you think? Shall I tell Suzy we will go?"

He was silent for a moment but then said, "I was just wondering why Suzy and her two men want to invite us. I think that now Suzy has admitted to her self and her husband how much she enjoyed being watched he has probably persuaded her to try it again in their house. The other possibility is that they want to watch us as well!"

I interrupted him saying, "Darling, we can only guess what they want and, as I said earlier, we can always get up and leave if we start to feel uncomfortable."

"So you'll not mind if at some stage in the evening you are asked to take off your bra?"

"I'm not sure. I will probably not mind once I am aroused and perhaps a little drunk!"

"And your knickers?" he asked, with a naughty grin on his face.

"I don't really know but after the sexy fun that we all had today I think I might be willing to try another adventure."

Still grinning he said, "In that case you had better text back Suzy and tell her you would love to accept her invitation and bring your two men!"

I grabbed my phone and sent Suzy a text saying'

"The three of us would like to accept your invitation. Please let us know the day and time.

Jenny.

Within a few minutes Suzy replied saying,

"We are very pleased you have decided to come, how about tomorrow at say 7pm?"

The text ended with their address which was not to far away from Jack's hotel.

I called Tom and confirmed it was ok with him and then sent Suzy a reply to say we looked forward to being at their house tomorrow evening.

Throughout the next day I felt nervously excited. I did not know what to expect but felt certain it could easily result in some wild fun.

Later that the afternoon we were having a shower together in preparation for our evening adventure when Jack said, "we should check that your pubic hair does not need waxing again."

I giggled, knowing already that after my regular waxing I was still baby smooth, as I asked, "why?"

Jack sounded quite serious but I could sense an edge of excitement in his voice as he said,

"I feel certain that before the evening is over and if we stay you will have lost your knickers and be showing your self!"

I knew that Jack was probably right but hearing the words sent a nervous tingle through my body. I pushed the thoughts away and playfully carried on with his little game saying,

"You'd better check her for me just in case."

With a mischievous grin on his face and said, "Open wide my darling."

I moved out from being directly under the shower and sat down on a low wooden stool.

Once I was seated I opened my legs wide and enjoyed the sensation of showing my self to

Jack. He squatted down in front of me, gently eased my legs even further apart and gazed at my exposed labia. "MMMmmm, very nice my darling, your beautiful cunt is still alluringly visible and not hidden by any hair."

I laughed as I said, "OK big boy, your turn now!"

"What do you mean?" he protested as I quickly stepped from the shower to fetch a pair of scissors I kept in my make up bag.

He pretended to protest but took my place on the low stool as I squatted between his knees. I reached out and held his growing cock in my hand as I carefully trimmed away the hair from it. When I was satisfied that the shaft of his cock was completely hair free I turned my attention to his main patch of pubic hair. I trimmed it back to about 1 inch; shorter around the base of his cock which, with all the hair from the shaft now gone made it look even longer.

"Open wide," I said as I pushed his knees apart and then trimmed the hair on his balls.

When I had finished I was quite pleased with the result.

"Stand up and let me see the overall effect," I said.

Jack stood, legs slightly apart, his erect cock pointing proudly upwards.

"MMMmmm, very impressive my darling, now if you have to be seen by Suzy later on she will get a good impression of your well maintained equipment!"

As I spoke I felt a pang of jealousy. I had been trying to ignore the thought all day but every now and then I had to face up to the possibility of watching Suzy checking out my lover. So far I managed to avoid thinking about the possibility of her touching or perhaps even fucking with him, but having agreed to go this evening I knew that it was one of the many possibilities I might have to face.

We finished our shower, dried off with big towels and then started to dress ready for the evening's adventure.

Jack chose my bra and knickers saying, "You'll look very sexy in these when you have to take off your dress."

I laughed as I listened to him and put on the rest of my clothes.

I had chosen Jack's favourite black and white dress to wear over my blue lace bra and matching knickers that he had chosen.

I applied the last of my make up and then the door bell rang.

Jack went to open it and welcomed in Tom.

When he saw me Tom looked at me in an admiring way saying, "wow! You look fantastic Jenny."

Like Jack I was aware of Tom quickly running his gaze from my head down to my toes checking me out as he spoke.

I felt flattered and confident as I took both my men by the arm and said, "OK let's go!"

The three of us left the hotel in high spirits and made our way to Suzy's.

It was just a short journey in Tom's car and we were soon outside Suzy's house.

The house looked quite large and impressive. We rang the door bell and, as we waited, I felt my nervousness return. The door opened and Suzy was standing there smiling warmly and welcomed us inside.

I was half expecting her to open the door dressed only in her bra and knickers but she was fully clothed.

"Welcome to my house, please come inside," she said.

The three of us entered and as Suzy closed the door she said, "Jenny, please introduce your men to me."

This is Jack and this is Tom," I said as I pointed out each one.

"And which of these handsome men is your husband?"

I blushed a little as I replied, "neither of them are my husband. Jack is my long term lover and Tom is a college friend."

She turned to my men and said, "I'll just show you through to the main room where my husband Jian and his friend JunJie are waiting for you. Jenny and I will join you in a few minutes.

I watched as Suzy led Jack and Tom to a large door. As she opened it I could hear two male voices inside. My men entered the room and Suzy hurried back to me and led me to another room. As we entered I could see it was her bedroom.

Once inside she smiled and said, "Are you ready to take off your dress?"

I giggled as I replied, "Are you?"

I felt instantly at home with Suzy. She seemed friendly and warm and we both giggled as she said, "I feel a little like a nervous school girl waiting to take an exam."

"That's exactly how I feel!" I said.

"So you have never done anything like this before?" I asked.

"No, my husband has been trying to persuade me for a long time to have three way sex with him and his friend JunJie. We have flirted a little in the past but the other day in the mountains was the first time that he and I had actually touched each other intimately."

"I hope we did not stop or spoil your adventure," I said.

"No, not at all," Suzy replied, "I have to say that I have never before felt so turned on as when they first took off my bra and then both played with my breasts. The most erotic part though was when both of them slipped their hands inside my knickers."

As she spoke I noticed that she was looking slightly embarrassed as she continued, "The feeling was fantastic but although it must have been obvious to them how turned on I was because they would have felt how wet I was, I somehow knew that I was not ready to submit my self completely to them. That is why I decided to suck them both off!"

She looked at me inquisitively and then asked, "So have you fucked with your college friend Tom?"

"No," I said, "Like your husband, Jack has always had a fantasy of another man joining us for sex." I decided to keep my other experiences, especially fucking Jin, a secret as I continued, "So far it has remained a fantasy but the other day it got closer to reality when, like with you, my men removed my bra and then later played with my breasts. As we were watching you I felt so turned on that I just wanted to do something wild."

Suzy giggled again as she said, "Like sucking your college friends cock while your lover fucked you from behind!"

We both giggled like naughty young girls as Suzy then said, "We had better get undressed for dinner!"

Both of us reached for the fastenings of our dresses and slipped them off, followed by our shoes and pantyhose.

1...345678