Jenny and Jack Pt. 10 - Jasmin's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gripped the tender flesh quite hard, but it felt good as, much to my surprise I started to lose control again and reach a second orgasm. With my screams once more echoing around the room I felt Jian ejaculate inside me.

Jian soon rolled off me and disappeared to the bathroom.

Jack and I remained coupled together for a few minutes as he hugged me close and whispered, "you've done incredibly well Jasmin but looking at George I think you might have another cock to satisfy as he looks ready for a second go."

As I rolled off Jack I lay next to him on my back as George said, "I want you to suck me Jasmin and show me how good you are with your mouth."

I felt relived as I wasn't keen on having another dick in my bottom.

George was standing close to the bed as he then said, "stay on your back Jasmin but move over to the edge of the bed."

I wasn't sure exactly what he wanted me to do but wriggled across to him.

When I was close he leaned over and repositioned me until my head was hanging down over the edge of the bed and my feet were furthest away from him.

I was still unsure what he was about to do until he stooped down, pushed the head of his dick between my lips and said, "I'm want to fuck your mouth."

Jack interrupted saying, "George, if Jasmin starts to get distressed or I shout stop then I expect you to respect that; understood?"

"Of course," said George.

I felt determined to do as he wished and prove to Jack how willing I was as I started to lick the head of George's dick.

He then leaned forward, grabbed my breasts and eased more of his dick into my mouth.

Sensing what George would be expecting and remembering Jack's training of how to take dick in my throat, I pushed my tongue out and under George's hard shaft.

He seemed to take this as an invitation and pushed deeper until the head of his dick touched the back of my throat. I briefly gagged and felt saliva start to drool from the sides of my mouth.

Jack asked, "Are you OK?"

I did my best to nod my head and say, "Mmmm."

George pulled back a little and still gripping my breasts firmly like handles, he started to thrust eagerly into my mouth.

At first each inward thrust was just short of touching my throat. I kept my tongue pushed out and pressed up hard against his thrusting shaft as his thrusts gradually increased, becoming deeper and more urgent.

Soon each thrust was entering my throat causing more and more saliva to drool in strings from the sides of my mouth onto my cheeks.

He was grunting with each inward thrust and saying things like, "you are a perfect slut," as his heavy scrotum repeated slapped against my nose.

Although it wasn't easy I felt determined to have him ejaculate and taste his cum.

With his fingers now digging painfully into the soft flesh of my breasts and the head of his dick thrusting directly into my throat, I felt his rhythm suddenly change. His thrusting briefly paused and then I felt and tasted his salty slime as he ejaculated directly down my throat. Almost as soon as he had ejaculated he pulled back a little and said, "swallow it Jasmin."

With his dick still resting in my mouth and dribbling the last of his ejaculate I moved my tongue around and swallowed every drop.

He then pulled out leaving me laying there with strings of drool all over my face and, I realised, a wet patch of semen from the other guys under my buttocks.

I shifted myself until my head was no longer hanging over the edge of the bed.

I realised that Jian and Tom were already fully dressed and watched as George dressed as well. The three of them were gazing at me as I lay unashamedly naked and used on Jack's bed before they each said, "Thankyou Jack and thank you Jasmin for a great evening before leaving the room.

Jack was still laying on the bed and I shifted up next to him, placed my head on his shoulder and said, "well, did I pass?"

He chuckled as he pulled me into an embrace saying, "with first class honours!"

He reached for some tissues and tenderly wiped the drool from my face. I then took the tissue from him and placed it between my thighs to stop any more ejaculate soaking the bed clothes as it leaked out from me.

I glanced down at Jack's dick and, despite the events of the evening was pleased to see it fully erect once more.

I eased my leg across his torso and giggled as I then positioned myself on top of him.

"You are insatiable Jasmin," he said with a chuckle as I reached between us, grabbed his dick and guided it once more into my wetness.

I then rode him slowly and rhythmically as he embraced me and held me against his chest. I could feel my bottom gaping but this time just the one dick inside me; my favourite by far.

We climaxed simultaneously and then stayed coupled together, relishing the intimacy.

After a while I started to have doubts about what I had done earlier with the other men. I wondered if Jack now felt any worse of me as I asked shyly, "do you think that I'm a slut Jack?"

He was silent for a moment before replying, "only when you want to be and perhaps only when encouraged by me."

"Do you want me to be a slut Jack?"

"I just want you to be honest with yourself and realise that you are a very sexual person and capable of whatever you want now that I have helped you to lose your inhibitions."

I still felt a nagging worry that Jack had somehow turned me into a cheap slut but suppressed the thought as the fact that he would be leaving in the morning started to fill me with sadness.

SATURDAY

Saturday morning came all too quickly and as I saw him off from the airport I was filled with both sadness and some regret.

I knew that he would be back later in the year and found myself wondering what he would have me do then.

The rest of the weekend passed by slowly and by the time Monday morning arrived I had already decided that my wild adventure with Jack, was now in the past and to be forgotten. Knowing that of the three men I would have to see George again because he was a major supplier, but I would have to somehow deal with any awkwardness between us the next time we met and behave professionally.

Despite my thoughts of how things would return to normal now that Jack had returned home deep down I knew that my incredible experiences with Jack could never be just an isolated week of wild sex.

Sooner or later I would want more, need more and perhaps have little choice.