Jenny and Johnny Pt. 01

Story Info
18yr old virgin can't find what she wants in town so goes online.
2.1k words
4
9.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny is nervous, it not her first date but she is a virgin. She was eighteen and had been thinking about sex and talking about it with friends since she was fifteen but had never done anything with anyone. She wasn't nervous about what she looked like, she was five foot four inches tall at one hundred and fifteen pounds and had what people called "natural beauty". She was blessed with a perfect body and skin as soft as silk. Along with shoulder length red hair her she had exotically white skin and big dark green eyes. She had large B cup boobs with perfect nipples, which even her friends were jealous of. Plus she always kept her sexy little pussy shaved. Exactly what guys looked for as far as a redhead goes. At least that's what the guys on her sex cam site said. No she wasn't worried about any of that. There was a reason she hadn't had sex yet. Everytime she had gotten intimate with a guy and told them what she liked they had gotten weirded out by it. She yearned to be pulled into a cheap hotel room and taken over and over again. She wanted to be tied up and dominated by a man, she wanted him to make her be his sex puppet that he could do whatever he wanted to. But she wanted other things too. She wanted to taken from behind and choked with the man's belt while he fucked her hard from behind, she wanted to be spanked and whipped while she was getting fucked. But none of the boys from her town had been into it.

That's why she had set up this date on her cam site. His name was Johnny and he was twenty. He had been one of the most avid watchers of her cam videos and had even chatted with her and told her things he would do to her if she gave him the chance, things that had left her orgasming uncontrollably in her bed without him even being there. But still she was nervous... what happened if she suggested something he didn't like and it stopped him from ever wanting her again?

As they pull into the hotel parking lot Jenny's mind is going a mile a minute, she can't stop thinking about the things Johnny told her he's gonna do to her. By the time they get the keys and make it to the room her tight little booty shorts are almost soaked through with anticipation at what is to come next.

Johnny starts by walking into the room, inviting her in like a gentleman, like he had been at dinner, the movies and on the ride. As they had gotten closer to the end of the ride to the hotel he had seemed fidgety and withdrawn. Barely talking to her unless she had started talking first. But as she walked into the rented room the door closed and locked behind her and he was behind her, pulling her hair so her head tilted backward and he could bite her neck hard. His acutely muscled body was pressing her against the door and she could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass. It felt thick and long like it had looked online. She moaned quietly as his free hand untied the front of her flannel t-shirt then ripped it the rest of the way open. She hadn't worn a bra and his hand quickly found her exposed breasts his fingers focusing on pinching her already hard nipples.

"No bra huh?" he whispers as he stops biting her and rips the shirt off her back, "You are a bad girl aren't you?" His voice is thick with passion and excitement. His hot breath in her ear sends ripples of yearning through her body which bring with them a heightened level of desire.

"Yes I am a bad girl," she says and turns to face him her voice shaking with excitement, "what are you going to do about it?"

He responds by grabbing her arms and pushing her down on the bed, hard, then pinning her down by laying down on top of her, grabbing her wrists and yanking her arms up above her head.

"Don't you move a bit, i'll show you what i'm gonna do and you'll love it." He says in mock anger and leans over to grab something from under the bed. When he finds what he's looking for he takes it out and puts it on the bed next to them. It's a big black duffle bag that he unzips and retrieves four two foot pieces of a hiking rope out of. He uses these to tie her hands tightly to each side of the head board. Jenny can't help but grind her pussy against his leg as he ties the knots that she knows could hold her no matter what she did. The sense of being imprisoned has her overwhelmed with sexual energy and she can tell by the speed he ties the knots that he wants her just as bad as she wants him.

After her hands are tied to his satisfaction he stands up and moves to the end of the bed and begins pulling off her shorts. She hasn't worn any panties either and he feels the wetness of her pussy juices on them. He smiles when he sees the totally shaved puss between her legs. He runs a hand up her inner thigh and her body responds by shaking. She is tied up and totally exposed and every part of her body wants him in her.

"Oh please fuck me?" she begs him feeling unable to wait any longer but at the sound of her voice his hand falls away just before his fingers would have reached her naked, sopping wet pussy lips.

"Bad girls don't get to speak." He whispers and reaches into the bag again. He pulls out a red ball gag with a leather strap and makes her open her mouth so he can strap it in place. When this is done he grabs another piece of rope and ties it to her ankle but instead of tying it to the bottom of the bed he lifts her leg and ties the other end of the rope to the top of the headboard then he does the same with her other leg so they are spread wide above her head and her ass is lifted up off the bed.

He reaches into the bag again and produces from it a twined leather whip. "Bad girls need to be whipped." He says and brings it cracking down against her bare ass. The whip bites into the soft flesh of her ass and she moans deeply into the ball gag. This is turning out better than she had hoped. He brings down the whip again and again and Jenny screams with pleasure. she looks straight up and notices a mirror over the bed that shows her the deepening red lash marks across her ass. The heat of the Arizona night has them both covered in sweat. One of the lash marks are bleeding, and the sight of the blood excites her even more and she begins to try and beg him to fuck her through the gag.

"Little whore wants to say something huh?" he says and removes the ball gag.

"PLEASE?" Jenny screams, "PLEASE FUCK ME JOHNNY?"

"Johnny, i don't know who that is," He whips her ass again and smiles, "you can call me daddy now."

"Please fuck me daddy," she begs, "fuck my pussy real good, please?"

"We'll get to that," he says smiling as he unties her legs and pulls his pants and shirt off. He straddles her chest and grabs her hair, "But right now i wanna see if that cute little mouth of yours can suck cock as good as it begs!"

Jenny opens her mouth wide and he shoves his eight inch shaft into her mouth, using his grip on her hair to push it down her throat as far as it will go then to make her mouth move up and down his dick. It's everything she has ever dreamed of. His big cock being shoved down her throat and she can't even breath. It's perfect, the feeling of choking is making her pussy scream for penetration. He pulls out to let her get a breath then shoves it forcefully back down her throat gagging her. He grunts from the effort and says, "Oh yeah baby you're a good little cocksucker, you're a good little whore!"

He pulls out again and Jenny begs him to fuck her again. This time all she says is, "Please daddy, please fuck me like your little whore?"

He smiles again and moves to a standing position next to the bed. Her grabs her left ankle and ties it to the bottom left side of the bed then does the same with the right, tying her up so she lays spread eagle. Then he lifts up her back and shoves a pillow under her ass. Then he goes to the end of the bed and lays down on his stomach between her legs. He runs his arms under her legs and firmly locks his hands together over her pelvic bone.

He presses his tongue in between her wet lips and quickly finds her clit, which he starts flicking with the tip of his tongue. Her legs quiver as her brings her to full climax by circling her clit with his tongue. He gets her clit in between his lips and sucks on it flicking with his tongue as he does. Jenny is cumming so hard that she begins screaming with pleasure and can't stop herself from trying to shy away from his tongue but she can't because she is tied.

"Oh, daddy you're so goood, please don't stop aaahhhhh! Oh my god daddy it feels soooo gooood!"

But he does stop and starts untying her legs. Then he unties her arms.

"Get on your knees and put your hands behind your back." He commands her and she follows his instruction rapidly, eager for the next act of the night. He then ties her hands together at the wrists and shoves her face into the bed. He loops a rope around her waist and loops it over his head which lifts her back end off the bed while pushing her face further into the bed. Her wet virgin snatch is ready to be fucked and she asks him, "Are you ready to fuck my tight virgin pussy daddy?" In her sexyist teasing voice. He responds by slowly working his cock into her tight little hole. "Ohhhhh," she screams having her tight sensitive pussy filled for the first time. She feels everything as he pulls out half way and shoves slowly back in. She screams again in pleasure. It's like nothing she's ever felt before. He begins moving more quickly in and out of her and he pushes his body against hers harder and harder pounding her virgin cunt with his large dick. "You like that bitch?" He grunts at her. "Yes, oh yes, oh my god daddy you're so goood," she screams in complete ecstasy, "You're gonna make me come again!"

At this Johnny starts fucking her harder and faster, grabbing her hair and pulling it hard so her head lifts up off the bed, she moans and starts to shake again, he pounds her pussy so hard the headboard starts bouncing off the way and he smacks her ass every third or fourth time he thrusts. She comes again and again moaning and saying, "Thank you daddy!" Everytime she does. He lets go of her hair and loops another rope around her neck while still fucking her just as hard. He pulls on the rope so she can barely breath and this makes he come again. He continues ramming into her no longer virgin pussy over and over and over. She can feel his final thrust coming as his dick spasms inside her.

He pulls out quickly and flips her on her side then pulls her off onto the floor and sets her up on her knees. He grabs her hair and forces her mouth down over his cock, fucking her mouth like he was her pussy. As it gaggs her again she comes, she's came so much her toes are going numb and she can feel her pussy juices all over her inner thighs and crotch. He pulls out of her mouth and sprays his hot load all over her face and breasts groaning loudly as he does. Hearing what he sounds like as he comes and the feeling of his hot jizz all over her face and body makes her come again and as he lies back on the bed she falls onto her side still tied and shaking with pleasure. One thing goes through her mind as she drifts off to an exhausted sleep is, "This was amazing... I want more...soon."