Jenny and Kathy Enjoy Some Friends

Story Info
Third story in 'Jenny Bangs a Wedding' series.
8.9k words
4.67
37.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers

The third story in the Jenny Bangs a Wedding series.

Ann returned home shortly after noon on Friday and I left when my last class ended at about four. Jason was returning to his home and would be arriving in Millbrook with his parents on Sunday. I was pleased that I would have an entire week that I wouldn't have to worry about school. The midterms that I had just completed were extremely taxing.

Jason arrived shortly before eleven on Sunday and he was accompanied by his sister, Kathy. She was a nice looking girl, who I learned was twenty-one years old. She was a junior in college at a school that was about twenty miles from where her parents lived. Jason had carried his luggage inside with him and Ann led him down the hall to her bedroom. Kathy and I followed them and Kathy asked, "Are your parents cool with the idea of them sharing the same bedroom when he stays here?"

I answered, "Why not? They know that they sleep together several nights a week when we're at school."

"My mom knows that they sleep together too; but she made Ann sleep in my room when she stayed over last Saturday."

"Ann mentioned that she had her pussy eaten while she was there; that must have been your doing."

"Yes, it was. Jason said that she was good in bed. If she fucks as good as she eats pussy, she has to be fantastic."

"You're right; Ann is a damn good pussy eater."

"Jason said that you're a good fuck too. Do you eat pussy as well as your sister?"

"I guess that you'll have to stick around to find out."

"Let's see how the rest of the day goes; maybe Jason would be willing to take me home when he leaves on Tuesday."

"That might be a good idea. With Jason here, Ann won't have any time to take care of my needs."

It was almost noon and Mr. and Mrs. Madsen had just arrived. Jason introduced his parents to my parents and it appeared that the parents were hitting it off fairly well. Mom had prepared a buffet lunch and she served the meal shortly after everyone had arrived. When everyone was finished eating, I told mom that she could continue to talk with our guests. I said that I would clean up after the meal. When I started to clean up, I began to like Kathy even more than I had initially. She immediately pitched in to help me clean up.

Daddy had fixed everyone a drink and they all seemed to be relaxed. Mom declared, "Gary, why don't you take everyone downstairs to the rec room. You guys can decide what you're going to drink on the day of the wedding. None of you will be interested in what we are going to talk about here and you will just be getting in the way. I think that Magda, Ann and I can handle everything that needs to be decided today."

I interrupted, "I am supposed to be the maid of honor; I think that I need to be involved in most of this planning."

Mom said, "That's fine; just remember that it's Ann's wedding. We are trying to learn her desires today."

I answered, "I know, mom. Trying to learn her desires is why I need to be here now. Most of what I have to do will come much later; but knowing what she is thinking from the beginning will help me then."

We spent several hours going over many details that had to be tended to in order to make the wedding come off without a hitch. Today was a true planning day. Although mom had gotten prices on a hall for the reception and had talked vaguely with some caterers, nothing would be done about those things until later in the week. When we finished, each of the four of us had about six pages of notes that we had taken during our discussions. Mom said, "Why don't we go downstairs and see if the guys are still half sober and then see if we can catch up with them."

When we arrived in the rec room, I saw Kathy approaching us and knew what she was going to stay. Before Kathy could open her mouth, I said, "Mrs. Madsen, Kathy and I were talking earlier about her staying here for a few days."

Kathy quickly said, "Yeah. I could ride home with Jason when he leaves Tuesday morning."

I added, "Or you could leave with your mother on Wednesday."

Kathy gave me a questioning look and I continued, "She is coming back on Tuesday, so that she, Ann and my mother can shop for bridesmaids' dresses, a reception hall and a caterer."

Mrs. Madsen remarked, "It's fine with me; it's Mrs. Tomkins that you need to ask. It's her house."

Mom replied, "That's fine. With the revolving door around here when the girls are home, it will be hard to tell the difference."

We sat and talked a while longer and then Mr. and Mrs. Madsen left for home. As they were driving down the street, Kathy said, "I have to find Jason. I need his car keys."

I asked, "What do you need his keys for; if you need to go somewhere, I can take you?"

"I need to get in his trunk. I never go more than five miles from home without an overnight bag packed in the car. I always take a couple changes of clothes and a nightgown with me."

"I think that I know where to find Jason. Whether either of them is able to talk to us is another story."

We walked to Ann's room and I knocked on the door. I heard her ask, "Who's there?"

"Jenny."

"Come on in."

I opened the door to see her pulling a sheet up to Jason's waist. The large tent in the sheet told me that Jason was already hard and neither of them wanted this interruption to be too long. Kathy walked to the side of the bed and picked Jason's pants off of the floor. She handed them to him as she asked, "Could you give me your car keys for a few minutes?"

Jason took the pants from her and reached into the pocket for the car keys. Kathy took the opportunity to pull the sheet away from Jason's middle and told him, "You don't need to keep this covered up. We've all seen it before." She gave his cock a couple of playful strokes and added, "Ann's probably going to keep this all to herself."

Ann laughed, "As a matter of fact, I am going to be selfish tonight. I might be willing to share as the week goes on."

Kathy and I were laughing as we walked out of the door leaving those two naked horny lovers alone for the time being. Kathy brought her bag in from the car and took it to my bedroom. Kathy tossed her bag aside and reached for the hem of my T-shirt. She pulled it up and said, I have to find out first hand about these nipples that are supposed to get an inch and a half long."

Her mouth was already covering one tit, when I told her, "If they only get an inch and a half long that means that you're not doing it right. A little cold weather gets them that big."

As Kathy continued to suck, she pushed me back onto the bed. My arms went around her and I reached under her top trying to find the clasp to her bra. When the clasp was undone, I moved my hands to her breasts, feeling those firm well-shaped globes that so nicely filled a 34B bra. Kathy's mouth had not left my tits as her hands began to fumble with the button on my shorts. She worked them open and tried to slide them over my hips. I took my hands off of her boobs and pulled myself from under her. When I began to slide my shorts down, Kathy pulled her top over her head and tossed her bra aside. She then started to remove her shorts and panties.

Kathy looked at my bald pussy and said, "I have heard about how smooth your pussy is; I need to taste that now." Kathy started to move her mouth toward my pussy and I pulled at her legs moving her pussy over my face. Her tongue darted between my nether lips and I began to run mine into her juicy pussy. She had been fascinated by my bald pussy and I was just as intrigued by the amount of hair on her pussy. I had seen hairier pussies before; but I had never eaten one with this much hair on it. We gobbled on each other's snatches for what seemed like an eternity. Our moans, although muffled by the other's pussy, had to be loud enough that they could be heard at the other end of the house. Although not quite as good as Ann or mom, Kathy was one hell of a pussy eater.

When we both felt that we had had enough, we looked up to see Ann and Jason standing just inside the door of my room. Jason said, "I didn't think that it would take Kathy that long to start eating on that tasty pussy."

Ann said, "You two got so loud that mom and dad are sitting out there laughing about it. Mom said something about not having anymore unexpected company when you're at home. She's afraid that they'd call the cops about someone being beaten."

I told them, "All right, you fucking smart asses. When I thought that you might be having sex, at least I knocked on the door. I didn't just walk in uninvited."

Ann walked over to the bed and gave me a kiss before saying, "You're right; but we just couldn't resist watching. I'm sorry that we just walked in."

When Ann and Jason had left, I rubbed my hand across that mat of fur covering Kathy's pussy and asked, "Do you ever shave that thing? That's the hairiest pussy that I've ever eaten and one of the hairiest that I've ever seen. What do you do when you wear a bikini; put it in braids?"

Kathy laughed as she replied, "I keep it trimmed pretty close during the summer when I am going to wear swimsuits. I normally keep it trimmed better than it is now; but in September I dumped a guy that I had been dating for over two years and decided that I wouldn't shave until I had a reason to. I sure haven't found a guy worth trimming it for all year. Hell, there haven't been that many that I have been willing to fuck.

Kathy and I were both out of bed early on Monday. We were in the kitchen having coffee when we saw Jason approaching us. I couldn't believe that it was the same guy who spent so many nights at our house in Barstoll. All decked out in his job-hunting clothes, he looked like a different person. Kathy spotted the wonderment in my eyes and remarked, "For a dork, he sure does clean up good; doesn't he?"

"Yeah. It's a good thing that I recognized him soon enough or I might have started to hit on him."

"Give him until noon; he'll look like the same old slob."

Jason had glared at us as we were talking and commented, "I'm a college student and I'll look like a college student most of the time. If I get one of these jobs that I'm interviewing for I may have to put forth this image every day."

Daddy had left for work and had wished Jason luck as he went out the door. Jason had an interview at nine o'clock. The last thirty minutes before he left, he had gone to Ann three times and to mom twice to get their assurances that he looked all right for his interview. That boy had to find a job in a hurry. If he was driving me this nuts; what was he doing to Ann?"

As soon as Jason was gone, Kathy and I each took a shower and we dressed for the day. I hoped that Donnie might be free for the day; but I knew that I would have to call Valerie to find out so that she didn't get upset. When Valerie came to the phone, I asked, "What have you got planned for today?"

"I don't have anything planned."

"What would you like to do?"

"Anything. You name it and I'll do it. My cousin Greg is visiting and since he got here on Sunday, I haven't been able to do anything. He hangs on like a leach and Donnie and I haven't had two seconds alone."

"Why don't you bring him over here? Ann's future sister-in-law is here with me. If nothing else, Kathy and I can keep him busy long enough for you and Donnie to spend some time alone."

"If you're sure that you want to."

"Hey, you have helped all of us out a lot of times. It's the least that I can do. What's your cousin like?"

"He's a fairly nice looking guy. If he's not still a cherry boy, he is damn close to it. He's constantly trying to get a peek at my tits and he has a hard-on most of the time."

"We'll have to see what we can do about that. If he can't figure out what to do with that hard dick, we'll send him home with sticky shorts."

"I'd love to see him explain that to my mother. She thinks that he's a little darling. We'll see you in about fifteen minutes."

As I was hanging up the phone, Kathy asked, "Who are we sending home with sticky shorts."

I was rummaging through one of the drawers in my dresser as I answered, "A friend's cousin. Get your clothes off. We have to be dressed for the part when they get here." I found a pair of tight short-shorts that would barely fit me, so I knew that they would not do Kathy any good. I dug out two flimsy halter-tops and I tossed one of them to Kathy. I told her, "This should hold your tits up and cover your nipples; try it on."

I dug through another drawer and found a pair of brief shorts with an elastic waistband. I handed them to Kathy and said, "Try these on -- without panties." I was pulling on my shorts and found that it was difficult to get them on. I finally had them on and I arranged my halter-top so that my nipples were almost visible. The shorts that I had given Kathy were extremely tight. They were so tight that her pubic hair was plainly visible. I asked, "Do you think that we look enough like sluts?"

"I think that most people would say that we qualify."

"Good, this guy is going to learn how to fuck today or he's going home with cum-soaked underwear."

"I prefer the fucking; I don't like to waste good cum"

Ann and mom had left to do some shopping and to look at some places that they were considering for the wedding reception. I looked out the front window and saw that Valerie's car was pulling into the driveway. I opened the front door and welcomed the three visitors. We were all sitting in the living room. Greg was wearing a fairly tight fitting pair of shorts and it was quite difficult for him to hide the hard-on that he had had since he came into the house. We talked for quite some time about a variety of topics. I started to ask Greg about himself and he said that he had just turned twenty and he was a sophomore in college.

I asked, "Do you go out with many girls at your school?"

"I go out with a few, why?"

"I just didn't think that you went out with many girls; that's all."

"Why would you think that; I go out with a lot of girls?"

"It's just that guys who have gone out with many girls, usually don't spend all of their time looking at every girls' crotch and trying to get a peek at their boobs. Also, they usually don't have a hard-on just from a girl showing them a little bit of skin."

Greg began to turn red and he immediately looked down to see that his cock was indeed rock hard. He was definitely flustered and I let him squirm for a little bit. He was looking at his cousin, hoping for some pity. When Greg was looking at his cousin, I had adjusted my top so that half of my nipples were showing. Kathy had seen what I was doing and followed suit. Greg looked back at Kathy and me and I was able to see a damp spot forming on Greg's shorts right at the end of his obviously hard cock.

I grinned at what I saw. I asked, "Greg, have you seen more tit this morning than you normally see in a month's worth of dates?"

Greg stuttered and stammered; but finally said, "I've seen tits before; I just get turned on by them a lot."

"Apparently.  Now if you want to see more, you're going to have to be completely honest with me. Can you do that?"

"Um ah, I ah um, I guess."

"You said that you've seen some tits; have you ever played with any?"

"Um ah, a um, a few times."

"Have you ever sucked any?"

"A couple."

"How many pussies have you played with?"

"A couple."

"Must have been the same two dates. Did either of those girls play with your cock?"

"One did a couple of times."

"I won't even ask how soon you came. Now for the sixty-four thousand dollar question. Have you ever fucked a girl?"

"You're getting kind of personal."

"I told you that you had to be completely honest. Answer the question."

"No. Not yet. The last girl that I was dating played with my cock and I might have a chance when I go back to school next week."

"You had better have a little more confidence than you do now."

"What's wrong with my confidence?"

"Your underwear is about to get sticky just from watching and fantasizing."

"What do you expect? You're trying to tease the shit out of me."

"I can't be mean all day. Would you like for us to help you with your problem?"

"Either that or let me use your bathroom for a few minutes."

"Greg, you're all right. Your only problem is that you're as horny as hell and don't know what to do about it. Come on everybody; let go to my bedroom. We need to help Greg out."

Kathy helped me pull Greg to his feet and we started to lead him down the hall. As he was standing, I noticed that the wet spot was growing and I hoped that we could get him into the bedroom before he came all over himself. Donnie and Valerie hesitated as we started to leave the room and I said, "Come on you two; you're part of this too."

When we were all in my bedroom, I said, "Greg, get your shoes and socks off." He sat down to start to remove them and Kathy pulled his shirt over his head. While that was going on, I pulled on the strings of my halter-top and it fell to the floor. I reached down and undid the front of his shorts and unzipped them. When I reached under the waistband of his shorts and underwear, he lifted his ass to allow me to pull them off. It made my mouth water when I saw that beautiful eight-inch spear standing tall. That sticky fluid was leaking from the end of it. My shorts were unbuttoned and unzipped as I moved toward Greg.

I told him, "Lay back on the bed. You're going to enjoy this." I started to stroke his cock and I asked him, "Have you ever eaten a pussy?"

"No. I've just dreamed of it."

"Would you like to eat one right now?"

"Oh my god, yes."

I released his cock and started to pull my tight shorts down my legs and said, "Kathy, would you take over stroking his cock for me."

I was moving onto the bed toward Greg's face as I heard Kathy reply. "I can handle that; but I think that I have a different approach to it than you do."

Kathy took his hard cock in her hand and slid her fingers up and down it. I lowered my pussy over Greg's mouth. I was watching Kathy stroke him as his tongue slipped into my pussy. As soon as Greg was aggressively licking my cunt, Kathy released his cock and moved her mouth over the end of that thick phallus. He was just getting into eating my pussy when he stopped. Looking at Kathy's jaws, I could tell that Greg had just cum. His cock slipped out of Kathy's mouth and Greg began eagerly eating my pussy again. I knew that this was the first pussy that he had ever eaten; but he was making me feel fairly good. After experiencing a mild cum, I moved off of Greg's face and gave him a kiss.

I looked at him and asked, "Greg, who would you like to have pop your cherry?"

He hesitated before saying, "You're going to think that I'm weird."

"Greg, when we started, I told you that the most important thing was for you to be honest about everything. Now, give me an honest answer."

"Since I was sixteen, I dreamed of having sex with Valerie."

I told him, "I was sure that that was going to be your answer." I looked over at Valerie and asked, "Valerie, would you like to pop your cousin's cherry."

Valerie started to pull her top over her head and said, "Shit he's been keeping me from getting any sex for a couple of days; I might as well fuck the shit out of him."

By the time she had finished her statement, Valerie's bra had been tossed aside. She was pulling her shorts and panties off and began to move toward the bed. She ordered, "Somebody get a condom on that cock." Kathy and I helped Greg get a condom on his cock.

Greg was starting to move between Valerie's legs when she heard Kathy ask, "Since you're going to fuck your cousin, do you mind if I take care of your boyfriend. He has a hard-on that won't quit."

Valerie moaned, "Fuck the shit out of him; I'm going to get fucked by the guy that has wanted to fuck me since I barely had tits."

mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers