Jenny Bangs a Wedding: The Big Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
484 Followers

Next to me on the bed, Andy was on his back and Sarah was riding his cock while Mia was sitting on his face. The expressions on their faces indicated that they were also experiencing the same pleasure that I had just experienced. Sarah and Mia were kissing and fondling each other. They were also fingering each other's clits. Soon the three bodies relaxed and they began to disengage themselves from each other.

We had left the door open while we were having sex and I heard someone knock. Robin was standing in the doorway and she was naked. She asked, "Jenny, David and I are about to fuck; I wanted to know if you were still interested in sucking his cum out of my pussy."

I jumped to my feet and answered, "You bet; I'll be right with you." Then looking at those on the bed, I offered, "I'll be right back. I wanted to do this last night; but I didn't get a chance."

I rushed out the door and followed Robin to her room. David, Darrell and Heather were on the bed and they were as naked as Robin and I. David and Robin began to kiss and Heather suggested, "While you're waiting, why don't you ride Darrell's cock. I'll sit on his face and play with your boobs while you're fucking him."

Usually, I didn't need a second invitation when it came to sex with someone that I had some interest in; but I had a better idea this time. I countered, "Why don't we let him watch us eat each other's pussies and then he can fuck me from behind while I eat Robin's pussy."

Heather simply pushed me onto the bed and placed her pussy over my face and started to lap at my box. I had enjoyed the taste of her pussy when I had eaten it earlier in the day and it was just as tasty right now. To top it off, Heather really knew how to eat pussy. We brought each other off before David and Robin had finished, so we sat there playing with ourselves until they were done.

David had barely gotten his cock out of his wife when my face was between her legs. The taste of David's cum mixed with Robin's love juices was delicious and the thrill of what I was doing was exciting the hell out of me. I had only been eating her snatch for a few seconds when I felt Darrell's cock poking between the lips of my pussy. The enjoyable taste coming from Robin's juicy cunt coupled with the great feeling of that thick cock sliding in and out of my slippery channel was quickly bringing me to the apex of another great cum. David had made Robin cum hard and the pussy eating that she was receiving from me had her on the verge of exhaustion. I was unsure how much longer I could last. Darrell's strokes sped up and he soon collapsed against my back.

As I started to sit up, I saw Heather licking and sucking on David's cock and it was remaining limp. David appeared to be asleep as Heather was trying to revive his soft cock. Robin told her, "It's no use, Heather. That's why I wanted to fuck him when I did. I knew that he was about to give out. I guess that we'll just have to share Darrell."

Heather laughed, "I doubt that he's good for more than once more, if that. We'll have to take care of each other or go ask Sally if she is willing to share Karl."

Robin said, "You know, we are always trying to prove that we don't wear out; but the truth is that you are probably as beat as I am. Why don't we just play with each other for a while and see if either of the guys can get it up again. If they don't we can go to sleep."

Heather agreed, "You know, you're probably right. I don't know how many guys slid their cocks into me last night; tonight, I have already been fucked three times and had my pussy eaten twice. I am a little tired myself."

I got off of the bed and said, "I guess that I'll leave you people alone and go back to my room."

Robin smiled, "Yeah, it looked like you had a couple of hard cocks and some willing pussy waiting for you back there."

I started to return to my room and saw all of those who had been in my room following Kathy down the hall. Kathy gave me a knowing smile and told me, "We thought that the two queen beds in our room would give us more room than one king-sized bed in your room. Come on; the more people, the more variety we can experience." I nodded and followed them to that room.

The odds were not that even yet. There were only three cocks to attempt to satisfy five pussies. Mia, Valerie, Chad and Andy were on one bed together and the other bed was occupied by Donnie, Kathy, Sarah and me. Donnie and Kathy were kissing each other and it was obvious that Kathy had a strong desire to be satisfied by a hard cock rather than a loving tongue. That did not bother me that much. I had just felt Darrell's stiff cock and I was anxious to taste Sarah's tasty quim. I knew that Sarah would be able to satisfy me quite well. We had all cum a few times that evening, so no one was overly anxious for a wham-bam thank you ma'am deal.

Sarah and I were content to press our bodies together and kiss for some time. Our tits were being well stimulated by being pressed against the other woman's warm body. Sarah's pussy was pressed tightly against my hip and her thigh was stimulating my pussy. We were enjoying the long soulful kisses as our tongues danced with each other. I was sure that she could taste Robin's pussy on my lips and tongue. Hopefully, she was also enjoying the taste of David's cum. I knew that I could taste someone's pussy on her lips. I assumed that it was Mia's pussy juice that I was tasting because she was the only other woman who had been in the room with us before we moved to this room. I glanced next to us on the bed and saw that Donnie and Kathy did not seem to be in any hurry either. They were kissing fervently and Donnie was softly stroking Kathy's aroused tits.

Sarah and I continued to rub our tits and pussies against the other's body as we kissed. I was so highly aroused that I had to have more. I broke our embrace and went directly to Sarah's pussy. As I prepared to suck on that delectable morsel, I positioned my own pussy in front of her lips. The way that she attacked my pussy with her mouth told me that she was as eager to enjoy the taste of a pussy as I was. Although we both seemed to thirst for the taste of pussy juice, neither of us was overly aggressive in our attack. We were both content to lick the inner folds of the other's pussy lips, occasionally darting our tongue deep into the other's love channel. We both seemed to be purposefully ignoring the other's clit.

We each lapped at the other for so long that it was a wonder that we didn't suck each other dry. I could feel the increased wetness between my own legs and I could taste the fresh juices that Sarah was continually producing. I was constantly experiencing a series of climaxes and the frequent contraction of Sarah's pussy muscles told me that she was experiencing the same thing. Suddenly, I felt a tongue stab at my clit and I began to feel the walls of my pussy begin to convulse. When I stabbed at Sarah's clit with my tongue, I felt her legs tighten around my head and her pussy clamped tight on my tongue only to release it. The steady contractions continued, as I was relentless in my assault on her 'man in the boat.'

The vice-like grip that Sarah was applying to the sides of my head was becoming painful. My orgasm was continuing and I wasn't sure how much longer I could last. I had to bring Sarah over the top so that she would release her grip on my head. I was stabbing at her clit and I was licking and caressing it. Once I even bit that enlarged nub. Finally when I didn't think that I could go any further, I felt the pressure on the sides of my head relax. We were both spent.

When I finally had the energy to rearrange my body on the bed, I heard a male voice say, "I think that you two have done that before."

I looked toward the doorway and saw a shirt and pair of pants in a heap on the floor. A naked man with a large hard cock was standing next to the discarded clothing. I asked, "How long have you been standing there, Brock." "About ten minutes. None of you seemed like you were in any hurry."

I looked around and saw that the other three couples were fucking; but they did not seem to have any sense of urgency about them. I smiled, "It seems like you have exactly what we have a shortage of around here, a hard cock. Come on over here on the bed with us."

I got off of the bed to allow Brock to get between Sarah and me. I introduced Brock to Sarah and then asked him, "Where have you been hiding all night?" "I had a little too much to drink, so I went to sleep." "There seems to be a lot of that going around tonight." "I slept about three hours and woke up with a hard-on. This one didn't go down when I peed, so I went looking for somewhere to put it."

Sarah and I were feeling his balls and his hard cock when Donnie and Kathy finished. Kathy looked at the three of us sitting next to her and said, "Hi, bro." Then she looked Sarah and me stroking Brock's cock and continued, "If you two don't stop that, he's going to paint the ceiling. He seems to last much longer when that thing is in a pussy than he does when he's getting a hand job or blowjob."

We left Brock's throbbing cock unattended while Sarah began to kiss him and he began to play with her boobs. I gave Kathy a kiss and said, "This bed is not big enough for five people. Why don't we let Brock and Sarah have the whole thing and we can take Donnie down the hall and see how long it takes to get him hard."

Donnie offered, "I don't think that it will take you that long to get it hard; but I'm not sure how many more I have in me tonight."

I laughed, "I only want one. I think that I'll be ready for some sleep after that."

Kathy nodded, "I think that a nice pussy eating will be enough to put me to sleep for the night."

The three of us left Brock and Sarah alone in the bed and walked down the hall to my room. The thought of three naked bodies in the hall made me chuckle. Kathy asked, "What's so funny?" "I was just thinking about the possibility of hidden security cameras in the hallways." "If they have them, whoever monitors them has sure gotten an eyeful this weekend."

We instructed Donnie to lie down in the middle of my bed and Kathy and I began kissing him. Occasionally, we took a break from kissing him to kiss each other. We paid no attention to his half-hard cock. We weren't going to use our fingers or our mouths to get him hard. We were going to rely on kissing him and rubbing our tits against him to get him ready. Occasionally, Kathy would stick one of her tits in his face. When she did this, Donnie would suck on it for a while. I liked it when Donnie would suck on Kathy's tit because she would then reach across him to play with one of my tits. Donnie had apparently decided that doing nothing was keeping him from getting fucked. He reached up and began to play with one of Kathy's boobs and used the other hand to play with one of mine. When Donnie reached up and pulled me closer so that he could suck on one of my tits, I reached down to feel how hard his cock had gotten. I was pleased to learn that he was at full erection. Tonight, for the first time in more than six weeks, I was going to feel Donnie's hard cock inside of me.

I pulled my tits away from his mouth and stepped across his legs. I grabbed his cock and held it so that it was pointing straight up. I lifted my ass in the air and moved over him so that the soft spongy helmet of his hard cock was touching my pussy lips. I moved it up and down my pussy slit and waited while Kathy rolled a condom over the head of it. I slowly started to lower my hips, sucking that thick organ into me. When his pubic hair was tickling my pussy lips, I began to move up and down on him.

When she saw me begin my rhythmic movements, Kathy moved her pussy over his face and I watched as his tongue began to slide in and out of that tender gash. Kathy leaned forward and began to kiss me. I played with her tits as I rocked up and down on that cock. Kathy's hands were also working on my tits as our tongues danced with each other. This was not a frenetic fuck; nor was it as slow paced and leisurely as the lovemaking between Sarah and I had been. The rocking motion that I was using in addition to sliding up and down on Donnie's cock was causing the shaft of his cock to rub against my clit every few strokes. Kathy's face was becoming flushed and I could see that she was trying to push her pussy tighter against Donnie's mouth. I was sure that she was almost ready to cum. I was approaching that point; but I knew that I was a few minutes away.

Kathy began to moan and it didn't take long for those moans to turn to wails. Kathy was cumming hard. It appeared that Donnie was sucking all of the energy from her through her pussy. Her wails stopped and Kathy was suddenly still. She took several deep breaths and tumbled off of his face. I was getting close to the point where I was going to explode. Sensing that I was ready to cum, Donnie pulled me tight against his chest and rolled me to my back. My knees were still tight against his sides and I lifted my legs in the air, wrapping them around his waist. He began pounding his cock into me and I began to scream at a deafening level. I was cumming harder than I had all day. I was about finished cumming when I saw Donnie contort his face and begin to grunt. That was a sign that I had learned meant that he was also about to cum.

Donnie rolled off of me onto his back. Kathy removed his condom and the two of us licked the remaining cum from his cock. We each pressed our tits into his sides and put our arms around him. Snuggled like that, the three of us fell asleep.

mary0256
mary0256
484 Followers