Jenny Ch. 3

Story Info
Jim gives anal the first time, & likes it.
1.5k words
4.43
88k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny jumped from the bed and to her closet. She pulled a drawer out and walked with it to the bed. It was crammed with condoms of all shapes and sizes.

"Choose one!" she said.

Jim's jaw dropped as he examined the content. He pulled one packet out after the other. Jim chuckled as he saw a glow-in-the-dark condom and couldn't resist asking.

"Where did you get all this stuff?"

"Oh Daddy brings them from their conferences. We get about everything that's new on the market. I have a collection of some real cool demo stuff that never saw production. You like this one?"

Jenny held the glow-in-the-dark packet up. Jim nodded. Jenny put the drawer of condoms on her bedside table. She opened the packet and unwrapped a condom. Jim just laid back, shaking his head in disbelief for this girl. Jenny straddled him, grabbing his cock with the one hand and pulling the condom down with the other. The sensations Jim felt in his dick just told him this wasn't the first time this girl pulled a condom over a cock. They both giggled over the condom as it had a picture of a volcano printed on it. Jenny looked at him with a devilish grin, squeezing his balls lightly.

"Make it erupt in me!" she said.

In one swift motion she was on all fours. She pressed a button on her bedside table and the lights went out. When Jim saw the volcano glowing in the dark, he couldn't resist a chuckle and soon both of them were howling with laughter. Jenny switched the lights on again.

"Ok big boy! Get that monster of yours in my ass ASAP!"

She stretched herself out like a cat, positioning her ass for Jim. Jim stood up and examined her ass. He slid his cock deep into her soppy cunt. Jenny groaned with pleasure as Jim's cock stretched her cunt walls taught again. Slowly he pulled out, teasing her.

"Oh shit Jim, get your cock in my fucking ass!" Jenny was too hot to stand his teasing. Jim held his latex-covered cock at her anus, slowly applying pressure. His head slipped and slid around before her ring started to give in to the pressure. He pressed harder and suddenly she opened and he slid almost halfway in. Jenny grimaced, as she did not expect him to penetrate her so fast. Panting hard she begged him to go slow the rest of the way. The journey in was painful as she had never had such a big cock in her life. Jim made his advance in small circular motions, using the condom's lubricants to grease her ass.

Jenny moaned constantly from pain and pleasure. She loved cocks in her ass, but Jim was much bigger than she ever handled. Finally she felt Jim's hairy bush tickle her ass cheeks. What a wonderful feeling she had with him deep within her body. She felt the vibration of every breath he took. Her ass slowly accustomed itself around this large intruder. Jenny wiggled her ass to test her readiness and winced at the result. Panting form the effort of getting it in, she asked

"Jim just how big is that thing really?"

"Dunno for sure Jen, must be bout 7½" or so, last time my buddies and I measured each other I was 7"."

"When was that?"

"Year or so ago."

"Gee feels more like a foot inside me" Jenny groaned as she tried to move again. "Fuck my ass Jim, just go slow so the lube can spread."

Jim pulled back out of her, slowly as she requested. Jenny squealed at the movement and Jim halted immediately. Her ring was so tight Jim had to hold the condom to prevent it being rolled off by her. Jenny cursed him into action again. Jenny was hell- bent on cumming and this pain will be fucked away soon. She rammed her aching ass onto his thrusting cock, coaxing him to increase speed. Jim fucked her ravished ass as fast and hard as he could. Tears of pain flowed down her cheeks, but she held on as her orgasm crept ever closer, deadening the pain. Soon she was delirious muttering a stream of obscenities and incomprehensible commands at Jim. Jim too, was teetering on the brink of an orgasm as he never in his life experienced a hole so tight. With a loud groan he started to shoot his load.

Feeling his convulsions inside her Jenny let loose a scream that any banshee would envy as she surrendered herself to an enormous orgasm. Jim was knocked speechless as this girl's body convulsed and shook form her orgasm. He had seen women cum on porno movies, but Jenny was exceptional. Jim thought she was spent after she came on his cock previously. Obviously she could take a lot more than he gave her credit for! Every movement of his cock seemed to trigger yet another orgasm. Jenny's knees gave in and she fell forward into oblivion her tight hold on Jims cock pulled him down too. The effects of her orgasms made her ass milk Jim's cock like he had never before experienced. Before Jim knew it, he was cumming into this orgasming girl's ass for a second time.

Jim reached around her legs to her pussy, rubbing her clit. Jenny's orgasm seemed to continue endlessly, as the slightest touch to her oversensitive genitalia sent her body into spasms of yet another orgasm. Jim watched her as her body went out of control. She looked so helpless as she orgasmed, sweat poured from her - him too. He pulled his semi-hard cock out of her, causing her to writhe in orgasm some more. The condom was no longer on his cock as he pulled out of her gaping hole. Jim was surprised at seeing her ass open like this. He thought it would close immediately when he pulled out. Also it was a pleasant surprise seeing his cock was clean after he had been in her ass.

"That enema seemed to have done the trick" he thought.

He examined her gaping hole closely. He could see his cum coating her opening and there was quite a bit inside too. No sign of the missing condom. Jim pushed a finger inside to try and find the condom. Jenny squirmed as he dug around in her nether region. Jim thought he found it, and now with two fingers inside he managed to pull the condom out, triggering dozens of orgasms for Jenny.

He rolled her onto her back. The bed was drenched where she layed. He started rubbing her clit with his tongue, marvelling at the volume of cum this girl is producing. Jim kept on sucking and she kept on cumming. Jenny could not take the orgasms rushing through her body any longer and tried to push his head away. Her body must have had a will of its own, as when her hands reached Jim's head they drew him harder on her clit.

Jenny was by now exhausted. She felt like she was permanently cumming, and yet, as Jim licked her clit, she felt an orgasm building up. The feelings in her pussy and ass numbed her other senses. She could only obey the law of Jim's caress. Her convulsions had stopped, but there was one more orgasm to come. Jenny layed motionless. She tried to tell Jim to stop, but her vocal chords just made sounds. Closer and closer she felt the big one come. Rushing toward her like a tsunami at an island.

"If I die," she thought "let it be this way!"

Jim suddenly stopped licking her clit. She tried to look at what was happening and then she saw his enormous cock as he stood on his knees over her.

"Oh no!" Her mind raced in panic "That will kill me"

She shook her head, trying to tell him not to do it, but again she failed to utter any intelligible sound. Jenny felt him at her pussy - every movement seems to be magnified a trillion times. He nudged his head between her lips, starting a slow push inwards. Every muscle in Jenny's body tensed as Jim slid his cock home. Jenny's body surrendered. The wave was curling over, breaking over her. After Jim's second thrust Jenny's eyes rolled back in her head. Her body arched as the orgasm thundered upon her and with an animalistic groan, Jenny passed out. Jim was exhausted too, but continued pounding her pussy till he blew his load inside her.

Jim pulled out and looked at Jenny as she layed unconscious on the bed, sperm oozing slowly out of her well-used holes onto the bed. Jim smiled. Today was the best day of his life. His now limp cock hung forlornly over his leg as he layed himself down next to Jenny. Jim moved them into a spooning position. He put his arm around her, cupping a breast. Never had he had such intense sexual experience as today. He knew he wanted to please this girl and he will fuck her ass anytime she wanted. Jim kissed her gently on her neck and drifted off to sleep, wondering what would happen the following day.