Jenny Cums to College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were eating, I asked, "Have you two checked your lists to see which garage sales we are going to in the morning. The one that had the bed that you wanted, Ann; we should go there at seven and then if the price hasn't dropped enough, we should go back around noon."

Each of them scrambled for their papers and the three of us made one list of the ones that we would go to first thing in the morning. Ann said, "Why don't we plan on getting up a little before six and then after we're ready, we can go eat breakfast. That place that we ate this morning is as good as any. It's only a couple of blocks from the first one that we plan to hit. That sound good to everybody?"

I answered by tossing my T-shirt aside and climbing into bed with them. Our initial horniness of the day had been dissipated by our first bout of sex, so we proceeded slowly this time. Everyone had been totally satisfied by the time that we fell asleep just before ten o'clock.

On Friday morning, I was awake by five-thirty and started the coffee maker. I showered while the coffee was brewing. I was sitting on the other bed drinking a cup of coffee when the other two woke up. When I saw that they were both awake, I told them, "You two need to get in the shower and you don't have time for a whole lot of enjoyment in there because we have to get moving pretty soon." Reluctantly the other two went into the bathroom. While they were gone, I began to dress. Since this was going to be a day devoted almost entirely to work, I just wore a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Ann and Mia came from the bathroom and they began to dress. The only difference between the way they were dressed and the way that I had dressed was that they each wore a bra and a pair of panties.

At the first place that we visited, the king-size bed that Ann had wanted had been reduced by seventy-five dollars. She bought that and we took it the house before we went to the next sale. We went to several other places and we found the remainder of the furnishings for Ann's bedroom. A fresh box of condoms and she would be all set. At one sale, we found an inexpensive set of dishes. We found some other household items at a few of the other sales. Late in the morning, we found an inexpensive kitchen table with six chairs. We had everything unloaded by shortly after noon and we went to eat some lunch.

That afternoon, Ann and I began to wish that we were dating some big strong football players. A couple of construction workers would have done. We had to move all of the furniture that we had stored in the garage. By late afternoon, all of the furniture was in the house and had been placed in the rooms where it belonged. There would surely be some rearranging of furniture; but for now, the heavy lifting was finished.

Ann was standing in the doorway of her bedroom, surveying how it looked. It did not look as nice as her room at home; but it looked good enough for a college student. I knew exactly what she was doing because I had just finished appraising the appearance of my room and I had been satisfied. I told her, "Ann, it is looking fairly good. When you get all of those boxes unpacked and the stuff put where it belongs, the place will look like home."

Ann turned to face me and said, "Thanks. It's getting there; but it doesn't matter if it ever looks like home. In two weeks, it will be home, regardless of how it looks."

I answered, "Your right. Now, I think that we should go back to the motel. I am exhausted.  I have a suggestion. Why don't we stop on the way back and pick up something for supper."

Ann agreed, "That is a good idea. Let's get Mia and decide what everyone wants for supper before we leave here." We decided that we wanted to have chicken this evening and stopped on the way to the motel to pick it up. It would have been quicker to have called the order in; but our phone would not be hooked up until Monday.

I had never heard of the chicken place where we went; but the food was as good as the national brand places and we got more chicken for less money. I took one of their cards with their phone number on it. During the course of the year, I would surely be ordering from them regularly. We arrived at the motel and enjoyed our chicken and a couple of beers.

I had finished eating and I told the others, "I am going to take a shower. Unless it does wonders for me, I will probably be going right to sleep and you two will have to worry about satisfying each other this evening." After my shower, I was still very tired; but I was somewhat refreshed.

Ann was preparing for her shower when I started to get into the bed. She asked, "Jenny, are you so tired that Mia and I have to use the other bed tonight."

I stuck my tongue out at her before I replied, "I'm tired, but not quite that tired. I could use a little loving, as long as you don't expect me to last half of the night."

Mia was beginning to undress and Ann said, "Come on, Mia. We had better get back out here before she falls asleep. If she goes to sleep before either of us can give her a pussy eating, she will be pissed off for days." Again, I stuck my tongue out at my sister.

As long as they took in the shower, they had to at least have warmed each other up a little bit. They didn't bother to dress before getting into bed with me. They both started kiss and lick my boobs. I was enjoying every minute of the attention that they paid to my body. Tonight, Ann was the one who began to eat my pussy and Mia moved above my head, so that I could nibble at her tasty twat. Ann was moving slowly. This time, she seemed like she was enjoying the taste of my pussy nectar; she was not fucking me with her tongue like she often did. Mia seemed to be pleased with the calm manner in which I was trying to bring her slowly toward an orgasmic crescendo.

Because we were all moving so slowly, Mia and I both began to experience small orgasms that just kept building over and over again. After some time, I had cum so many times that I was no longer able to continue. I was just relaxed on my back and Mia moved her pussy off of my face. She moved beside me and gave me a kiss. Ann had stopped licking my split and she also began to kiss me. I was barely responding to the two of them. The last thing that I remember was my sister saying, "Come on, Mia. I think that Jenny is done for the night. You and I are going to have to take care of each other for the rest of the evening."

I really have no idea what time I went to sleep; but I knew that it couldn't have been any later than eight-thirty or nine o'clock. I was awake well before five-thirty on Saturday morning. We were not going shopping at garage sales this morning, so I tried to be as quiet as possible. I slipped out of bed and started the coffee maker. Not being in a hurry today, I just sat on the edge of the other bed while I waited for the coffee to be ready. I enjoyed looking at the two naked bodies in the other bed with their arms around each other and their pussies pressed tightly together. Ann must have been totally exhausted when she fell asleep because normally she tosses and turns in bed at night. She apparently had slept contently in Mia's arms all night.

When the coffee was ready, I enjoyed a peaceful and relaxing cup, as I just sat there thinking about what the coming school year was going to bring. I knew how much I had enjoyed these two evenings with Mia and Ann; but I also knew how much I had missed the feel of a hard cock sliding between my legs and pumping into my well-oiled box. I knew that Donnie was due back in Millbrook on Saturday or Sunday; but I didn't know how much opportunity Valerie would give him to satisfy my needs. I knew that I needed to find a hard cock in Barstoll soon after we returned.

I took a long, hot shower that morning and began to dress for another hard day of work. Today was going to be almost as rough as the day before. I was so happy that I had the opportunity to go to college to learn to use my mind to make a living. I was not averse to physical exercise or hard work; but I knew that trying to make a living with the sweat of my brow was not my cup of tea. The second pot of coffee was brewing when Mia and Ann began to wake up.

It was nearly eight-thirty and Ann asked, "How long have you been up?"

I answered, "Since just before five-thirty."

She asked, "Why didn't you wake us up earlier."

I chuckled as I asked, "Why? We don't have to be anywhere at any specific time of day. We should have no problem finishing what we have to do and, if we don't, so what; we can do it when we come back."

Mia sat up and said, "Ann, you know that she is right. Getting our rooms in order and some general cleaning is all that we have to do. It seems that you guys did most of the tough cleaning on Wednesday. Why don't we just go have a leisurely breakfast and then we can get our work done. It is going to be hard work; but we don't have eight hours of it to do."

Ann smiled and said, "You're right. I like that place where we have had breakfast the past couple of days. Let's go there and have a leisurely breakfast instead of rushing through it like we have had to do when we were going to garage sales."

The first times that we had gone to that restaurant, we had been in and out in less than twenty minutes. This morning, we stayed for nearly an hour. We got a lot accomplished at the house. By the time we were leaving at about five-thirty, we had the place looking like human beings actually lived there. Ann suggested, "Why don't we go straight back to the motel and clean up, change clothes and go out to get something to eat tonight?" Mia and I were in complete agreement with her.

I was the first one in the shower and Ann joined me a few minutes later. We toyed with each other for a few minutes; but soon I got out of the shower. I wanted to have sex; but I also wanted to go out to eat. If I caved in to having the sex first, we would be ordering pizza again. As I was drying off, Mia joined Ann in the shower. They must not have wanted to go too far either because Ann came from the bathroom within a matter of minutes. I stood looking at the limited wardrobe that I had with me and asked Ann, "Can you give me an idea of what type of place that we're going to, so that I will have a better idea of what to wear?"

Ann saw that she didn't have much to wear either when she replied, "We're not spending the money to go anywhere fancy. We'll go somewhere casual. Figure on dressing one step up from your grubbies." The three of us dressed and went out to eat. Since Ann and Mia were more familiar with the town than I was, I was content to let them pick out the place where we ate. We found a restaurant that seemed to be frequented by many college students. As we were enjoying our food, a couple of people that Ann or Mia knew came into the place. Ann and Mia spent quite a bit of time talking to these people and I met some of the students who had stayed in town for the summer. We stayed much later than we had intended; but all three of us seemed to be enjoying ourselves.

It was almost ten o'clock when we returned to the motel. I began to undress as soon as we got into the room. When I started to pull back the covers of the bed that had only been used once since daddy left, the other two knew that they were only going to have themselves to have sex with that evening. Within minutes of getting into bed, I was fast asleep.

On Sunday morning, we went back to the house to drop Mia off. We reminded Mia that the telephone and cable would both be hooked up on Monday. Ann knew that the cable company would require a check when they hooked up our service, so she left one with Mia. We made plans to return the following weekend with the remainder of the household items that we had left at home. At that time, we would probably bring most of our clothes and the remainder of our personal items. Classes began two weeks from Monday; so next weekend would probably be our last trip with the van.

We arrived back in Millbrook shortly after noon and mom promptly fixed us a light lunch. After eating, I called Donnie's house to see if he had returned. His mother answered the phone and I said, "Hi, Mrs. Martin. This is Jenny; I was just wondering if you guys had gotten back yet. Is Donnie there?"

Mrs. Martin laughed and said, "We got home at about eleven and within ten minutes, Donnie was on the phone to Valerie. Two minutes later, he was on his way to her house. I really don't expect to see him until some time this evening. Can I give him a message?"

I wasn't at all surprised that Donnie had already left to see Valerie. I was sure that his cousin, Sarah, was taking care of him, sexually, on a regular basis, while they were in Minnesota. Horniness was not the main problem that Donnie had; he was in love. I told Mrs. Martin, "I'll try to reach him at Valerie's; but in case I don't reach him, tell him that I called, please."

I called Valerie's house and she answered the telephone. I said, "How are you doing, Valerie? I understand that your sweetie is back in town."

"Yeah, he's here; but unfortunately my parents are too. I think that we are going to spend the afternoon at a motel. I would like to say that you are welcome to join us; but then I would be lying."

"Oh, I understand completely. It has been several weeks since you have seen him and I am sure that you are horny as hell."

"You got that right."

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that if you get caught up this afternoon and you find that you are willing to share his cock, I would like for the two of you to come over tomorrow some time."

"That would be interesting. It all depends upon this afternoon. It he takes care of me well enough today, I'll talk to him about the three of us getting together tomorrow."

"Thanks Valerie. Tell Donnie that I also need to talk to him about hauling his stuff to Barstoll next weekend. Regardless of how the rest of today goes, I'll talk to you some time tomorrow."

It wasn't doing me any good right now; but I was reasonably sure that I was going to get to feel a hard cock inside of me on Monday. I spent the rest of the day just resting. Between the hard physical work that we did for those three days and the evenings of sex, I was quite tired. I wanted to have plenty of energy, if Donnie was available to take care of me on Monday. Ann was evidently as tired as I was. She disappeared into her room and I didn't see her again until nearly suppertime.

Daddy had returned from the golf course by mid-afternoon and he wanted an update on what we had accomplished. I gave him an update on what we had purchased and the amount of work that we had gotten done on the house. He was pleased with the amount of work that we had gotten done and he was a little surprised to learn that we had not talked to Dave Shipley again all weekend. I told him, "We were too busy working to take him up on his offer to use his pool over the weekend. I am sure that when we go back that we will use the pool if the weather stays decent."

Daddy then asked, "How much money did you guys spend?"

I answered, "I spent about thirty bucks all weekend. Ann took care of the rest of the purchases. I know that she put the motel and some meals on the credit card. She wrote checks for some of the stuff and she paid cash for some of the stuff. She seemed like she was keeping pretty good track of everything. When she gets up, I am sure she can give you a pretty good accounting of what everything cost."

Daddy said, "I am sure that she will. Her record keeping is never a problem; but sometimes she has a tendency to overspend."

"She kept everything under control this week. Thursday, we found a bed that she wanted. It was quite a bit higher than Mia or I had gotten one for and she held out. We went back the next day and she bought it for seventy-five bucks less than it was priced on Thursday."

"Seventy-five bucks less than what? Seventy-five dollars off of six hundred is not as drastic of a cut as seventy-five dollars off of two hundred."

"She only paid about fifteen dollars more than I paid; but her bed is a higher quality bed than the one that I bought. I'm probably the family tightwad and I would have paid what she paid. Overall, I think that Ann did a good job."

I heard, "I did a good job of what?"

Daddy turned to Ann, who had just walked into the room, and said, "We were just talking about all of your purchases. Your tightwad sister thinks that you were fairly frugal. She said that you have all the information on what you spent."

Ann said, "Yeah. I'll be right back." She went to her room and returned with a manila envelope with a couple of sheets of paper attached to it with a paperclip. Ann handed it to him, saying, "Here's everything for this weekend. I still have to put gas in the van before I take it back in the morning."

Daddy told her, "You don't have to worry about putting gas in the van. We'll fill it out of the company tank. That way the government will pay for over a third of it." Daddy looked over the list and asked, "All of the receipts are in here?" Ann nodded and he continued, "Jenny was right; you guys did do a good job this weekend. Now, if you can only keep the monthly bills down, the cost will only be about fifty dollars a month more than the dorms would have cost."

Ann said, "But my numbers showed that the cost would be about the same; how are you coming up with fifty dollars a month more?"

Daddy chuckled, "The monthly costs that you came up with are unrealistic. I knew that when you told me what you wanted to do. You were probably planning to use part of your personal allowance to cover those expenses."

"No, I planned to live within the budget that I gave you. I did know that I would have a buffer to cover any shortages by using my allowance. If you didn't believe those numbers; why didn't you say anything at the time?"

"You seemed like you were strong in your desire to do this. I hadn't figured that you would stay in a dorm more than a year or two anyway. You were smart enough to stay in the dorm until you found people that you could live with. You will both learn more out of the classroom running your own household than you would in the dorm. Ann, you're going to make some mistakes this year running that house. If they are going to cost me money, I need to know about them right away. If it isn't going to cost any money, use your own judgment about telling me. I trust you to come to your mother or me when you need help or solve the problem yourself. Just make sure that Jenny knows about all of the problems because she is going to be running that house in another year and she needs to know how to avoid the same problems."

Ann gave daddy a hug and told him, "Thank you, dad. You don't know how much that means that you're there for us when we're right or wrong." Ann went to the kitchen to see how close supper was to being ready.

Monday morning, I was out of bed and dressed fairly early. I sat in the kitchen talking with my mother until about ten o'clock when the telephone rang. Hopeful about who was on the phone, I quickly answered it and walked away from the kitchen as I began to talk. I heard, "Hey, Jenny. I thought that since both of my parents are at work that it might be better if we all met at my house. That way it would just be the three of us."

"That sounds good to me. What time do you want me to come over?"

"Well, Donnie's parents are both at work, so that means that he is at home without a car. Can you leave now and stop and pick him up on the way over?"

"Sure, I can be out of here in less than five minutes."

"All right, I'll see you in a little bit. One other thing, Jenny, no quickies before you get here."

I laughed as I hung up the phone. I grabbed one of my bikinis and walked toward the door. As I walked, I hollered to my mother, "Donnie and I are going over to Valerie's. It'll probably be late afternoon before I come back." I drove quickly to Donnie's house and he was watching for me as I arrived. Valerie was out by the pool when we got to her house. We walked around the back of the house and entered through the gate. Donnie made sure that the gate was bolted before turning toward an approaching Valerie.