Jenny Cums to College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers

We used our bathroom and each of us eagerly soaped the other's body. We spent quite a bit of effort cleaning and stimulating each other's boobs. After lathering our pussies, we gave them a lot of finger action; but the size of the shower stall kept us from eating each other out. Mia and I went to the kitchen to have a cup of coffee.

We talked about things that we planned to do today. I realized that we had allowed at least one more day than was needed for this trip. I was going to take advantage of the time by looking at the town. We had spent nearly four days in town the week before and I knew where some garage sales were and a few restaurants. Other than that I did not know much about the town. I had some personal items that I needed to get at the store, so I would do that while sightseeing. I asked Mia, "You have been here for a couple of years; would you like to come with me this morning to show me where some of the attractions are in this town?"

"Yeah, I don't really have anything else to do today."

"Good, we'll leave about eight-thirty or nine. I want to look at a couple of garage sales while we're out. I have a couple of ideas about some things that will make it a little better for all of us."

Shortly after eight, Mia and I went to our rooms to dress. When I returned to the kitchen, Donnie was there, having his morning coffee. I learned that Donnie planned to spend most of the morning setting up his computer. Ann arrived while I was waiting for Mia. When she had filled her coffee cup, I asked, "Ann, do you still have my car keys?"

"Yeah, I'll get 'em for you in a second."

"No. Hang on to them, in case you want to go somewhere; but I do need the keys to the van."

Surprisingly, Ann didn't question why I wanted the van this morning.

Mia came to the kitchen and we left. I took her to about seven garage sales. We looked at a lot of things; but we didn't buy until the last one. I found a fair sized kettle charcoal grill that was in pretty good shape. They were only asking eight bucks for it, so I bought it. As we were loading it in the van, Mia said, "I was thinking about how nice one of these would be when we were buying the steaks yesterday."

I smiled as I told her, "That was when I started to think about buying one. The only new ones that are reasonably priced are those table top models and they're too small."

I had Mia direct me as we drove around town. We drove by all of the shopping centers and the central business district. She showed me which stores usually had the best deals and which ones tended to rip off anyone who looked like they might be a college student. I found out where the movie theatres were, although I normally didn't care for going to a movie at the theatre. She had begun to point out the various bars; but I told her that I had a few years to worry about them. We went to a discount drug store where I bought some items that I needed for myself, including a fresh box of condoms.

When we returned home, I went to the kitchen to begin fixing something to eat. I decided to prepare a large pot of chili. When it was ready, everyone could eat according to their own schedule and there would be enough for the entire day. If someone wanted some variety for their second meal of the day, there were some cold cuts in the refrigerator and they could fix their own. Everyone worked on setting up their own rooms for most of the day. Mia did some work in two of the bathrooms and then she sat and watched television. Late in the afternoon, I went outside to unload the grill from the van.

As I was unloading the grill, Dave Shipley was getting out of his car. He walked over to me and said, "Your dad would never cook on a grill like that."

I laughed, "I know. It's not big enough and it doesn't have enough attachments. But it's enough for the four of us."

"Four? I've met Mia, you and Ann. You have another girl living here too."

"No. The fourth one is a guy. As I like to tell him, we have to have someone to shovel the snow in the winter."

"You know, I don't have to work this weekend. Why don't all of you come over for a swim about noon tomorrow? I'll cook out on the grill about two. Mine isn't charcoal like your dad insists on; but it's big and it has toys like his does."

"I'll talk to the others. I am sure that some, if not all of us, will be there."

"See ya' about noon."

When I walked into the living room, I told Mia, "Don't worry about thawing those steaks for tomorrow. We'll wait until next week to eat them."

"Why? What's up?"

"The four of us have been invited to a cookout and a pool party next door."

"Great, I got a lot of use out of his pool this past week."

In the morning, Ann and I discussed what we would wear to Dave's house. We both agreed that he was a nice enough guy and he was good-looking enough that we would wear revealing bikinis. Ann considered her thong; but decided that that would be going too far. The suits that we decided upon would cover us adequately until we went into the water. These suits, when wet, would require some work on our part to keep our breasts covered. Mia had decided upon a suit that was just as revealing as the one that she had been wearing when we arrived on Thursday.

Ann and I remained on the deck until Dave began cooking the food. We decided that we would have a quick dip before we ate. We managed to keep ourselves covered most of the time while we were eating. The chicken that Dave had cooked was delicious, as was the beer that we washed it down with. Dave had cleaned up the grill and came over to sit near me. He was not quite as obsessed with the care of his grill as daddy was; but he was close. While we were talking, he said, "You know, Mia explained her sexual preference to me last week. I know that it is none of my business; but I was wondering if all three of you share the same views."

I laughed aloud, "Yeah, nothing could be farther from the truth. Ann and I have both enjoyed Mia on occasion. However, we have also enjoyed Donnie, as well as several other men. We both prefer men and Donnie is as straight as they come."

Dave said, "I probably shouldn't have been sticking my nose in your private business; but I do find all three of you girls to be quite attractive and appealing."

I smiled at him and told him, "Maybe we can do something about that later; but right now, I am going to go in the water." I quickly got into the pool. The thought of Dave's suggestion was making me wet. Donnie was dunking Ann as I swam up to them. I helped Ann team up on Donnie to shove him under the water. Donnie didn't like being shoved under the water; but when we let him up he came back for more. He did enjoy feeling our tits and pussies while we dunked him. Mia joined us as everyone ended up being dunked. Mia was not quite as subtle as Donnie had been about playing with our boobs and she even slid her hand into Ann's bottoms one time.

Ann and I were hanging on the edge of the pool trying to regain our breath. I told her about the conversation that I had with Dave. She had a broad grin on her face. I knew that she was definitely interested. Mia swam up to us and began to rub against Ann. I said, "Ann, you take care of things in the pool. I'll be back."

I climbed out of the pool and walked toward Dave. I waited until I was almost to him before I adjusted my suit to recover my tits. He was looking straight into my eyes and said, "I wish that you hadn't done that; I was enjoying the view."

I saw that his cock was hard in his trunks and I told him, "I know; I can see how much you were enjoying the view." I reached out and rubbed his cock through the material of his swimsuit. I continued, "You don't get to see any more until I do." Dave began to slide his trunks over his ass and he pulled them over his hard cock until that hard seven-inch phallus sprang free. His cock was standing straight in the air and he slid his trunks down his legs. A pull on two strings sent my top falling to the ground. Tugs on the strings on either side of my bottoms caused them to drop; baring my bald beaver to Dave's widening eyes.

I leaned forward to kiss him and said, "I think that maybe we should move to the grass; we would probably break that chaise lounge." Dave stood up and took me in his arms. He was kissing me as we walked the few steps to the grass. We sank to the ground as our lips stayed entwined and he began to toy with my tits. As he reached for my pussy, I asked, "You brought some condoms; didn't you?"

Dave stopped long enough to mutter, "Yeah. I'll get them." He reached beneath the pad on the chaise lounge to expose three condoms. He picked up one of the packets and began to kiss me again.

He had two fingers buried in my snatch when I told him, "Put it on. I'm ready whenever you are." It was quickly rolled over his cock and he moved between my legs. He began to slide that hot poker into me, slowly at first. He began to speed up and I was forced to wrap my legs around his ass to control the speed with which he pounded into me. As he fucked me, I saw some movement near us. Then I heard Ann tell Donnie, "Would you run home and bring some condoms; he only has two left and I know that isn't even enough for you." I chuckled, as I knew that my sister intended to get fucked several times this afternoon. As I looked around, I saw that Mia and Ann were busy eating each other.

I was starting to feel a pleasant cum when it became obvious that Dave was about to cum. We kissed for a short time afterward and then we sat up. I looked around and saw that Ann and Mia appeared to be close to cumming. As I looked farther, I saw Donnie sitting at one of the tables drinking a beer. A box of condoms was sitting next to him. I gave Dave a kiss and stood up. I walked over to Donnie and gave him a kiss. I told him, "I know that you're feeling left out right now. Everyone else has had sex and you get to go get some condoms." He forced a smile at me. I looked down at his hard dick tenting the front of his swimsuit and told him, "Get that suit off. I'll give you something that'll hold you for a half an hour or so until I'm ready to go again."

Donnie was pulling his suit down and I noticed that Dave was mesmerized by the sight of Ann and Mia lapping at each other's pussies. I asked, "What's the matter, Dave? Never seen two women going at it before?" He continued to look with his tongue hanging out as he shook his head. I returned my attention to Donnie and got down on my knees. I took his hard shaft between my lips and began to suck him. There was one thing about Donnie that I could never understand. He could last forever with his cock in my pussy; but he could never last any time at all when I was giving him a blowjob. True to his past history, it did not take long for Donnie to coat my tonsils with his tasty thick liquid.

As I was swallowing Donnie's cum, Dave stood up and walked to the cooler. He was getting a beer out when he asked who else wanted one. Everyone seemed to be ready. No one bothered to dress or cover themselves and we were all sitting on the grass sipping our beer. Ann had sat next to Dave and his arm had moved around her waist. It did not take him too long before he was rubbing one of her tits. I was sitting between Donnie and Mia and they each began to rub my leg. They began to play with my tits and then they were taking turns kissing me.

I was enjoying this dual attention; but I was unsure what I was going to do next. When Donnie leaned forward to suck one of my tits, his hard cock rubbed up against my leg and I could feel that sticky fluid smearing on my thigh. I looked at Mia and said, "Mia, Donnie is the only one who hasn't had any pussy this afternoon. Do you want to fuck him or should I?"

Mia gave me this look of incredulity and replied, "I think that you had better fuck him."

I pushed Donnie toward his back and stepped over him. I reached for his cock and pointed it at the entrance to my cunt. I slowly slid down that hard shaft. When I was completely impaled on it, I looked at Mia fingering herself. I told her, "Mia, sit on his face. Donnie is a hell of a good pussy eater."

She stammered, "But he's a guy."

"So what. He's going to stick his tongue in you, not his cock."

"I don't think I should. Damn, I'm so horny. Maybe I will."

"Shit Mia, sit on his face. We won't turn you in to the union. A tongue is a tongue."

"Fuck. Okay."

Mia was facing me when she lowered her pussy to Donnie's waiting lips. I leaned forward and began to kiss her. We played with each other's boobs while I rode Donnie's cock and he gave her a damn good pussy eating. I could tell that Donnie had done a good job by the way that Mia's body convulsed just before she slid off of his face. Donnie and I came a short time later and we all sat up and put our arms around each other. I was in the middle and Mia leaned across me and kissed Donnie before saying, "Thank you, Donnie. You gave me a nice cum."

Donnie reached across and felt one of her tits and said, "It was my pleasure, Mia. You have a very tasty pussy. Call me again if I can be of service."

I turned my head to kiss Mia. I said, "I'm glad that he could please you. Now you know that all men are not pigs who are just out to satisfy themselves."

Mia giggled, "Oh, I've always known that they weren't all assholes. Donnie just proved that he was in the non-asshole class. Kind of a unique way to find out though."

I laughed with her and then said, "This afternoon will help make things easier all year."

"Why do you think that?"

"Just think about it. You've sat around together naked all afternoon. We've all watched each other have sex. He's eaten your pussy. Now, we won't have to worry about a bunch of false modesty when we're moving about the house.

The three of us had been so engrossed with each other that we hadn't paid any attention to Dave and Ann. Apparently they had been getting along. Another used condom was laying a few feet from them and Ann had her head on his chest as he rubbed one of her tits. I stood up and walked over to them and asked Dave for directions to his bathroom. He pointed the way and as I was walking toward the house, I heard Ann tell him, "I have to go too. Damn power of suggestion; I was all right until Jenny mention peeing."

Ann followed me into the house and she closed the bathroom door as I was sitting down on the toilet. I asked, "How was Dave?"

"You should know. I thought that he was pretty decent.  That's not what I need to talk to you about. Did I really see Donnie eating Mia's pussy?"

"Yep, you should have seen the look on her face when I asked her if she wanted to fuck him. She ended up with two choices. Let him eat her or play with herself. I convinced her that it didn't matter who the tongue was attached to."

"I think that when we go back, one of us should eat her pussy."

"Is it all right if someone is sticking a cock into me from the rear when I do it?"

"Who do you want, Dave or Donnie?"

"I'll take Dave. You haven't fucked Donnie today."

"Hurry up and finish. I've got to pee."

When I went outside, I sat next to Dave and he began playing with my tits. When he slid one finger into my pussy, I called Mia over to me. She sat down and I began to kiss her and play with her boobs while Dave was fingering my pussy and playing with my tits. I could tell without reaching for her pussy that Mia was ready. I stopped kissing her and said, "Dave, you need a condom on that cock of yours. How would you like to stick it in me from behind?"

Dave was already fumbling to cover his dick. He groaned, "Hell, yeah." I pushed Mia to her back and moved between her legs and began to eat her. Dave saw my ass sticking in the air and moved behind me. Soon, he was sliding that piece of meat in and out of my twat. Mia was definitely ready because she began to cum soon after I slid my tongue into her. Mia was like a limp dishrag; but neither Dave nor I had cum yet. I stopped eating Mia and began to use a finger on my clit. I had begun to cum just before Dave was ready. We all collapsed on the ground. I noticed that Donnie was driving his cock into my sister and it appeared that they were both just about ready to cum.

We all sat around having another beer and then the four of us began to look for our clothes. This was a quiet neighborhood; but not quiet enough that we would chance walking next door in the nude. It was a quiet night in the house. I know that I slept alone and I think that Donnie did. I am not sure about Ann and Mia; but they had both seemed quite exhausted when they came home. Ann and Donnie slept in on Sunday morning and it was after ten before we left for home. I had decided that I wasn't going to chance everything fitting into Ann's car. I was taking mine home and bringing it back the following week.

To be continued...

mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers
12