Jenny Eats Her Prey

Story Info
Jenny is the queen of blow and go.
937 words
3.92
20.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I picked up my morning coffee, I scoped out the place for possible prey. A new cock to suck from a suitable guy was on my breakfast menu. I made eye contact with a good-looking 30-something, but quickly realized that he was a former conquest. As he approached to say hello, I raised my hand like a traffic cop and shook my head no. He stopped and retreated, obviously disappointed. I was looking for some fresh meat. However, I was so horny and hungry for cock and hot cum that if nothing new was to my liking I would go back to the 30-something, but I had to act quickly, as always.

Just then I saw a 40-something guy that was far from model quality, but was well dressed and seemed clean with a decent build. No obvious bulge or outline in the front of his trousers, so I knew not to expect a monster cock, but I girl could wish. He could have just been completely soft and possibly a grower, not a show-er. As he left the register I caught up to him at the glass door and "accidentally" bumped into him as we both reached for the bar to open it. He quickly apologized, held the door for me and checked me out up and down like his eye balls were on springs.

Once outside, I thanked him for holding the door and asked him if he liked what he saw. He blushed, stuttered and said, "Hell yes, you're gorgeous."

I moved very close to him and asked if he was in a rush and asked if he had five minutes for me. Puzzled, he replied, "Yes, I have some time. What do you need?"

I said, while brushing my hand across his hardening cock, "I need some hard cock to suck quickly before work. Can you help me out with that? No strings attached just a blow and go."

He looked all around, perhaps expecting Candid Camera or a pimp. Then he looked at me again, up and down, smiled and said, "Count me in!"

I led him to my car, we got in. As I slowly backed out of the spot, the 30-something guy walked passed, smiled and gave me a small wave. I drove to a quiet parking lot a few blocks away that I am VERY familiar with. There was no small talk. I parked. We unbuckled our seat belts and I moved our seats all the way back. I leaned over, grabbed his cock through his pants. It was clear that the pump didn't need any more priming. I unbuckled his belt, unhooked and unzippered his pants and pulled his underwear down with the ease and precision of a woman that has done it thousands of times before.

He moaned and arched his back as my red painted lips got closer to his hard cock. As presumed, it was no monster, but definitely of length and girth that he should be proud. I put his cock in my mouth and he grabbed my hair gently. If we had had more time or if I intended to keep him, I would have instructed him to pull a bit harder and to reach over and smack my ass as well. I gave his hot, hard cock a few bobs, taking more of him in each time then took my mouth off him. He sighed so loud I thought was going to cry...LOL. Then, as I enjoy, I started to lick his cock up and done from his balls to the head and back. If we had had more room and his pants were off, my long talented tongue would have made its way to his ass also. Are men shocked to learn that some girls love to rim a guy's ass?

After several, sensually slow licks, I swallowed his cock again and sucked it fast and deep. It was not long at all before his hand clenched on my hair and his back arched even more. His cock and balls erupted and I got my prize, his hot cum shooting into my mouth and down my throat. My lips remained locked on his cock until it was done spouting. Then, I licked his softening cock clean so he wouldn't have a mess dripping on or in his pants.

As I pulled away, he started to close up his pants, but instead of retreating to my seat I moved upward and kissed him. Just enough to see the shock on his face and have him realize that I saved some of his cum to push into his mouth. His shock quickly turned to a glaze-eyed lust and he leaned toward me to kiss me more. I said, "No. That is all. We don't talk now. We don't exchange numbers and we never expect to see each other again. And if we do, don't fool yourself into thinking that you'll get the same treatment. We are both satisfied and now you have a story to tell your buddies that they probably will never believe. Regardless, I'm sure you feel like a lottery winner."

As we drove back, he exclaimed, "You're fucking awesome!" I just smiled. I had nothing to add to that. As I pulled back into the coffee shop's lot I noticed the time. We had been a gone for just under ten minutes, which is about average. This 54 year old jungle cat felt accomplished having devoured her prey. Now it's time to get back to the pack at work where I'm sure they will compliment me on my "glow."