Jenny Gang Bang

Story Info
Landlady enjoys the whole gang.
1.3k words
4.02
168.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alid2
alid2
12 Followers

Hi, we are a group of lads living in Redditch England the following story is true.

We first met Jenny a few months ago where she works for a housing organisation, I had two places to let and as apart of Jenny's job she has to check them out and agree to us renting them out through her employer.

She came along one afternoon to the flats above a row of shops and I brought my two mates who buy up these places locally with me. We were surprised when she arrived as she was quite attractive smallish and we guessed about late thirties. We showed her up to the flat and she seemed a little nervous with three guys, but it was all above board…..at first.

The flats had yet to be cleared out and decorated to which we were after a grant, needless to say we got to the bedroom in one of the flats and some jokes were made, most of all Jenny herself saying "I bet that beds seen some action" as the mattress was bowed in the middle and a bit grimy.

Aidan one of my mates said, "yeah looks like someone's had a party in it", she laughed it all off and I just added " I bet your husband doesn't know your in bedroom with 3 lads" as we walked out on to the stairs she replied by saying " he's too busy playing with his trains or looking at his porno".

We finished off by asking her to come for a drink but she said she had other appointments and would ring me to let me know the result. Two weeks past and I heard nothing then one afternoon I got a phone call and she said it was all ok. I asked her if she would like that drink now and she amazingly agreed.

I had geared up some more lads to get the flats cleared, and set up a drink with Jenny to thank her for her efforts.

Aidan and Sean joined us and soon we got talking about her husband ignoring her and the conversation returned to the mattress and the flat. I suggested that we went back just for one final inspection needless to say we were gob smacked when she agreed.

She did not know 5 lads were there already and she was a bit surprised to say the least!

We introduced her to the other lads, and she laughed out "saying "shit if my wanker of a husband could see me now in a seedy flat with eight lads". She met Vick and Russ two West Indian lads and there were the usual jokes about watch these lads hung like donkeys etc..

We persuaded her towards the bedroom, not that she needed much persuasion, and the lads had thrown bags of plaster in the room and but the bed was still intact. Pulling her towards it she still seemed a bit unsure but then sat down and on the bed and all our mouths dropped as she started to undo her blouse saying "well I suppose in for a penny in for a pound"

" are you lads going to get your cocks out then, cause I need a fucking good hard gang bang".

It was almost a race to see who could get his cock out first, that and helping Jenny out of her clothes, her tits were pushed up out of her bra and her knickers were literally ripped off. Soon she had fingers probing every orifice and hands and mouths sucking chewing and biting her tits, nipples, clit and buttocks.

She said she had never seen so much cock before, and eagerly grabbed and sucked all our cocks in turn and sometimes cramming two into her mouth.

By this time she was soaking and she straddled Mitch 1st and Sean got behind her lubbing her arse with some KY and then pushing his cock in her arsehole. She screamed out and Sean pulled back, she had never had anal before, but it was clear she did not want us to stop.

Eventually Sean and Mitch worked up a pounding rhythm as Jenny sucked and wanked the rest of us. Eventually one of the lads came in her mouth and all over her face and hair. She started screaming and moaning loudly as her orgasm hit her and Mitch and Sean came in her cunt and arse. She was soaked in sweat and she collapsed forward.

The two lads untangled themselves from her, and Ricky and me replaced them this time Jenny squatted, over me lowering her anus over my cock which was leaking cum and Ricky entered her cunt. She gasped out "Oh fuck this fucking great, God I never been fucked like this or come like this" Oh yes fuck me you bastards"

Ricky and myself rammed the hot bitch till she screamed and her lovely tight holes gripped our cocks, we managed to time things right and both of us rammed in together shooting our loads into her.

The highlight was yet to "come", as Vick and Russ the two west Indian lads started taking it in turns to fuck her vagina, Jenny moaned and groaned and the sight of their cocks stretching her cunt was amazing. Then they switched to her arse, this was knee trembling for those that watched let alone Jenny, she screamed and moaned as both the lads took her anus in turns. Eventually she was well stretched this lasted about an hour and then they decided it was sandwich time Jenny squatted over Vick and his huge cock slowly disappeared into her cunt. Russ got behind her and pushed her fairly roughly forward, she seemed to like this and he said "come on Jenny you fuck slut we'll fuck you senseless".

This they did she screamed and yelled, it was good job the radio was up loud as it sounded like someone was being tortured, but it was all pleasure the rest of us watched as Jenny convulsed and gripped the mattress with both hands her knuckles almost white. She screamed and swore "oh fucking hell, aghhh shit ohhh fuck me fuck me oh God you're ripping me in two" Then she almost passed out with a loud yell she collapsed between the two lads and they carried on for a few minutes more. Russ pulled his cock out of her arse and pushed it into her mouth she gagged and spunk shot out of her mouth, running down her tits, Russ squirted more cum all over her face and hair and Vick was obviously filling her vagina with a good sized load.

By this time we were all hard again and so, she was given little rest. She didn't leave us till gone eight in the evening. She was well and truly gang banged, we kept her knickers and bra as souvenirs. She made up some story for her husband and went and stayed in a local hotel overnight as being in the state she was she could not go back.

We now meet her regularly and she is absolutely sex and cock mad. As I write this letter we have a weekend party arranged with her. She has told her husband that she is going on a weekend course!

This time there will be 15 - 20 lads and we have also found that she loves being tied up as well. I hope her old man reads this, just imagine what 20 lads will do to Jenny especially if she's tied up.

We recently met her husband when she was in town shopping, he know's nothing and when the 6 of us that day all kissed her and groped her right in front of him he got annoyed. She laughed and said "come on lads don't do that anyone would think I'm a slut for it'!

Aidan, on behalf of Sean Mitch, Russ Vick and the GANG

Redditch Worcestershire.

alid2
alid2
12 Followers