Jenny Gets a Pass

Story Info
Jenny convinces Nick to give her a pass on Wendy.
2.3k words
4.35
27k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny repeated her practice she was getting used to over the past month or so of living with this situation with Nick - forgetting the weekend. She had texted him MORE than enough evidence to give him complete control of Brooke and as much as she wanted to avoid his threat of public humiliation, she was dreading doing the same to her other roommate Wendy.

Jenny decided to text Nick to talk... maybe he would have a change of heart and would settle for just her and Brooke and could at least spare Wendy. Nick of course was happy to meet with her...

"Sure, we can talk... meet me at the adult video store down the street at 6 and I'll hear you out" Nick texted back.

Jenny hoped Nick wasn't getting any ideas - after all, she had done what he said!

The adult video store was of course located in the seedy party of town near campus. Jenny felt dirty even going in but swallowed her pride and pushed through the doors. The clerk behind the counter almost broke his neck he turned so fast when he saw the blonde beauty walk in - he wasn't used to seeing many women in here, especially any that were close to attractive. Jenny had come straight from class and wore white shorts with a red blouse that showed ample cleavage. She wore low tan wedges as well to give her already shapely ass a little umph.

"Well you're a few minutes late but I guess I won't hold it against you!" Said Nick, approaching Jenny from one of the aisles. There were only a few other customers in the store - all men who appeared to be well over 40 and just the type of people you'd imagine to frequent a store like this. It seemed they all kept an eye on Jenny. "So what can I do for you, sweetheart?" Nick said, his confidence at an all time high now with the leverage he had against her and her friend.

"Look... I know there's not really anything I can do since you're calling the shots with all the pictures and video you have on us.." Nick smiled as she mentioned his greatest accomplishment yet, "..but this was really hard for me to do! I don't know that I can pull it off again with Wendy and I'm just really hoping you can have some compassion and just be satisfied with what you have!" Jenny pleaded.

Nick pretended to think it over as he continued walking the aisles, browsing over the various sex toys and thinking of how he could use them on her. He looked around the store and noticed three men plus the clerk and got an idea.

"OK Jenny, you've hit a soft spot in my heart and I will allow you to NOT get the dirt I want on Wendy" Jenny's heart soared! She should've known better to react so soon... "BUT as a tradeoff, I want you to go up to each man in this store - including the clerk - and ask him if he'll participate in a blow bang right here right now in this store with you. I want you to sound convincing - if 3 of the 4 don't agree it's no deal and you're still stuck dealing with Wendy! Deal?"

Jenny realized she shouldn't have been surprised by this request but decided she would rather do this and get it over with rather than put her friend through that again. She approached the first man with big blue eyes and a smile:

"Excuse me sir... I know it may sound strange.. but I would really love it if you'd join the other guys in here and let me give you all a blowjob..."

"Is this some sort of fucking joke?" The man responded.

"Uh no.. no sir it's not... I've uh... I've lost a bet with my friend over there and I'm happy to do it! Please let me erm... suck your dick, please..." she trailed off, losing confidence.

The man was skeptical but replied, "Huh.. a bet you say? Alright then you've got 20 minutes though because I've got a route to keep!"

Shit! Thought Jenny. She knew how Nick would react if this guy bailed. She had to act fast. She approached the next guy who promptly told her he doesn't touch whores and walked out of the store... she somehow felt this was more humiliating than everything else she had been through the last few weeks.

The next man had overheard her ask the prior customer and gave his answer promptly: "Sure babe, but I get to keep those panties afterwards. Deal?"

"Yea sure, whatever.. their yours" Jenny replied and turned to walk away to lock in her third and final target: the clerk.

"No no, not so fast! I want them now, girlie!" The second customer said before she could get more than a few steps. Knowing the clock was ticking on the first customer leaving she didn't put up a fight. She unbuttoned and unzipped the white shorts, allowing her white lacey thong to come into view. In one swift movement she peeled both her panties and shorts down her legs, stepped out of them, and handed the underwear to the stranger.

With her shorts in her hand she walked briskly across the whole store to the clerk to ask him to participate as well. "Well he got your panties... what do I get?" He asked, trying not to be too distracted by her bikini tan line and shaved pussy.

"Um besides a blowjob from me?? Really?" Jenny asked in disbelief.

"15 minutes sweet cheeks!" The first customer yelled to her. Dammit! This clerk was killing her.

"Fine! Whatever you want! Just hurry up and name it so we can get this over with!!" Jenny exclaimed.

The clerk walked around the counter and locked the door, turning the sign to close. "Take off the rest of your clothes and follow me" he said, walking to the back of the store. Jenny followed while stripping off her blouse and unhooking her bra. He directed her to where there was a sybian machine situated on the floor, a huge 10 inch veiny dildo standing at attention. He quickly lubed the dildo and instructed her to sit on it.

Knowing she needed to hurry, Jenny straddled the machine and positioned the head of the large dildo at the entrance to her pussy. She grabbed the tip and lined it up, slowing easing it past her tight pink lips, an "oooooohhhhhmmmmm" escaping her lips as she tried to concentrate on relaxing and accommodating it's size. Jenny looked down and felt as if the dildo were a bridge between her pussy and the base it was so long. She did her best to take as much of the dildo as she could, sliding up an inch or two every now and then to try sliding down an extra few inches past where she was.

"Alright girlie I'm gonna do you a favor and go ahead and get started here" the first customer said. Jenny must have been too engrossed in her task to realize all three men had taken their pants off, all three stroking hard ons from watching this blonde coed hump the large appendage. The customer grabbed her by the back of the head and rammed his cock deep down her throat.

"Mmmmmmmph" Jenny moaned, feeling the cock hit the back of her throat causing her to gag. It was at this moment the clerk turned the machine on and the 10 inch cock sprang to life, slowly pistoning back and forth in and out of her pussy as she tried to deal with the cock in her throat, her cute face framed by her dirty blonde hair a display of confusion as her mind tried keeping up with the events at hand. The clerk also held the remote controlling the speed of the thrusts. Nick sat back and watched (of course taking video) and couldn't believe how well this turned out for him.

Jenny was suddenly pulled off the first cock and onto the second customer with her mouth, using her face as if he were fucking her pussy. The clerk increased the speed of the cock to a steady rhythm, causing Jenny's C cup tits to start to jiggle as about 7 of the 10 inches made its way deeper into her now wet pussy. The large dildo now shining more each time it pulled out of her tight pink pussy thanks to her flowing juices.

The first customer guided Jenny's hand to his cock so she began jerking it as she had her face fucked by the other customer as the sybian in her pussy built up speed. The first customer began to squeeze her tit while she jerked his cock. He was already approaching orgasm and needed to leave any minute. If this bitch would just fit this whole dildo in her little pussy...

As Jenny began getting face fucked by the clerks cock, causing the trail of drool and slobber to become even heavier down her neck and to her tits, the first customer continued to squeeze her tit and began pushing down on her shoulder with his other hand (all while she continued jerking his cock). Jenny felt the last 3 inches of the dildo ease slowly inside of her pussy, feeling like it was stretching her past what she could handle causing her to moan around the clerks tool in her mouth.

The clerk turned the dial up to 8/10 as the first customer, on the verge of cumming, pulled her slobbering mouth off the clerks cock and onto his as she moaned all over his throbbing tool leaking a ridiculous amount of pre cum.

"MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm" Jenny couldn't help but moan around the shaft stuffed in her mouth, and the sensation of her lips stretched around his cock humming and seeing her amazing tits shaking up and down from the dildo fucking sent the first man over the edge. He shoved his cock down her throat until his balls hit her chin, sending spurt after spurt of hot white cum directly down into her stomach.

As he pulled his schlong out of her mouth, dripping cum and spit, Jenny let out a moan of her orgasm that she couldn't hold back on any longer. The first customer nonchalantly pulled his pants back on and left the shop.

The clerk adjusted the dildo to a slow but powerful setting, so Jenny was getting hard but slower pulses that seemed to make the dildo go even deeper and deeper inside her pussy. She was in a daze as she continuously jerked and sucked both cocks on either side of her, eager to get this ordeal over. The two men continued trading her off, using her mouth as they pleased until after a few minutes they both came almost simultaneously - they made her tilt her head back and open her mouth to catch most of their jizz in her mouth with the remainder raining down onto her slobbery tits.

The clerk had turned the speed back up to quick hard thrusts and just after swallowing their two loads, Jenny came a second time that night. She felt like when she came, she could feel the cock inside her cumming too - which just prolonged her orgasm.

The clerk turned off the machine and the other customer, now embarrassed, hurried out of the shop (with her panties as promised). The clerk turned the open sign back on and some younger men, looking to be college aged, gathered outside before coming into the store.

"Oh Jenny... you may want to pull that dildo out of you and get dressed - looks like you may have some class mates outside heading in soon!" Nick said, hoping more than anything she'd be caught.

Jenny glanced outside (with the full length of the dildo still lodged deep inside her) and felt a sense of panic as she recognized a few of the guys from her classes. She got herself off of the 10 inch monster as quick as she could as a mess of fake cum leaked out of her pussy. "Whoops, forgot to mention this bad boy could do that" the clerk said, grinning at her while watching gobs of the fake jizz slide down her leg.

Jenny quickly pulled on her shorts and blouse after using a towel she found too wipe off most of the fake jizz. Her bra was nowhere to be found (unbeknownst to her the clerk had snagged it) but she didn't have time for that. She threw her shoes back on and just before she walked out of the store Nick said "Don't worry Jenny - a deals a deal! You have my word!"

Jenny continued out of the store without acknowledging him, flashing a quick smile to the boys that were about to head into the store.

"I knew that girl was a slut! Look she was just in there without a bra on! What a tease!" One of them remarked after she was out of earshot.

Jenny was relieved that although she had to pay for it, she did not have to put another friend through this too. She was so caught up in her "win" that she didn't even realize she had essentially flashed the guys at the front of the store her tits and pussy thanks to not wearing a bra and the jizz soaking through her white shorts.

Nick of course had other plans. With his new found blackmail on Brooke, he would use her to get to Wendy instead. He smiled just thinking of the possibilities to come.