Jenny Gets A 'Sister'

Story Info
A pain-slut begins her journey.
3.8k words
4.34
53.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay fidgeted nervously on the hard plastic chair in the fast-food restaurant. The plastic was cool, but seemed to stick to her bare ass under the skirt. The rear garters holding her black nylons were uncomfortably pressing into her thighs. From jenny's description, Kay immediately spotted Master when He entered. She watched His confident stride as He brought His coffee to the table.

He sat down opposite her. "You are Kay." Not a question, but a statement.

"Yes, Sir," she answered shyly..

"Jenny has told me about you. She thought you might be a worthy addition to our family, if I approved."

"Well I'm not too happy now," Kay said, eyes on the tabletop.

"I have certain absolute rules in my household," Master told her. "If I accept you, then you will obey all of them at all times. I will train you with pain to serve, and for my pleasure. You will be a complete slave to me. You will service me in any way I wish. If I whore you out, it will be the same as you serving me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," Kay said.

"If you dare to even attempt to cheat on me, I'll throw you out on the street. There will be no second chance."

"I understand, Sir. The only reason I'm talking with you now is that jenny has told me what a wonderful Master You are. My boyfriend is a cruel bastard. H-h-he hurts me then picks up barflies and will bring them over to my apartment just to tease me. I know I'm not much to look at, Sir, but I'll work really hard to please You. I'd be honored to be trained by You and to be able to serve alongside jenny. You won't regret it, Sir, I promise," Kay's tears began.

"Well, just so you know up front, there will be pain, plenty of it," Master reminded her. "I've trained jenny so she can only cum with severe pain and tears in her eyes. I will do the same to you."

"I can take it, Sir. I'll gladly suffer anything You require."

"Humm..., we'll see. That's much easier said than done."

He came around to her side of the table and sat beside her. Immediately his hand snaked up her thigh under her skirt, past the top of her stocking to her crotch. She gave a little gasp at the intrusion, but dutifully spread her legs for Him.

"Black stockings and garter belt with no panties. Obviously jenny told you how to dress for me. Good girl," Master told her.

He checked her slit for dampness. It was. Then He removed His hand and presented His finger to her lips. This simple act of tasting herself melted her. Never had she felt more submissive or slutty. 'Oh,' she thought, 'jenny is so lucky to serve this wonderful man.'

"Alright, Kay, you've passed the first part of the interview. Clean up the table and meet me in the parking lot." With that, He left her to straighten her skirt, dispose of the trash, and follow Him outside as fast as her heels would carry her.

She was told to follow Him home. "Don't worry, slut, jenny knows what I'm doing with you today, well most of it anyway. She's been sent out to the gym and shopping, with orders not to return until 5 o'clock."

Involuntarily she looked at her watch: 11 AM.

When they arrived, she was directed to park beside His car in the garage.

As the door came down, He ordered her to strip to heels, hose and garter belt. Ashamed of her overweight body, she blushed furiously, but complied. Buckling a wide, very thick collar around her neck, He then put leather wrist restraints on her which He fastened to the rear of the collar.

He guided her to the dungeon room with smacks on each ass cheek. Once they entered the room, the door closed with an ominous click. Releasing her wrists from the collar, He gave her a consent/release form to sign indicating that the session was totally voluntary on her part and giving up any legal recourse for the activities or outcome. Then her wrists were snapped to a ceiling hook and her arms were winched high overhead until she could just barely stand on tiptoe.

Taking a riding crop from a rack, He circled her, poking, prodding, thoroughly examining her externally.

"A bit of a belly there," He commented, delivering two quick swats of the crop above and below her navel.

"Decent thighs, nice calves," again the crop for emphasis. "That ass has enough padding for some serious punishment," here the crop hit hard enough to cause a sharp intake of breath, but otherwise Kay remained silent.

He pinched her ear lobes. "Looks like you could use some piercing, my dear."

After stroking her ample breasts, He hoisted both up by the nipples. She moaned. Dropping one, He hit the tender underside of the other one with the crop, then repeated the process on the other one. Kay gave a little squeal of pain, but held the strict position.

"Here's the situation today, Kay. There will be no penetration today, oral, vaginal, or anal, although you may be able to earn an orgasm. We'll see. It depends on how well you respond to pain, and your obedience. If I decide to accept you for training, you will move here immediately and be tested for STDs. You will have no sexual intercourse with anyone for six months, then be tested again. If you test clean at that time, then I will use all your holes at any time, in any fashion I desire. Do you understand?"

Her "Yes, Sir" came out a little timid. It was hard to believe this splendid man would consider training her. It was beyond her dreams.

"If you become one of my women, I will

discipline you to orgasm only on command, under extreme pain with tears in your eyes. You will experience severe breast and nipple torture, orifice reaming and stretching, and learn to deep throat. I will provide your wardrobe and you will only wear what I say. Once in training, there will never be a 'safe word.' If I decide to whip you until I draw blood, then I will. If I decide to pierce you anywhere on your body, you will happily submit. If I decide on brands or tattoos, you will obey. You will suffer for my pleasure and your improvement as you are trained to become a perfect slut. If I whore you out to friends, you will do so, and tell them you are my pain-slut. Right now your only decision is whether you want a 'safe word' for today only, or if you'd prefer a gag and a 'safe gesture."

"I-I'd like to be gagged, Sir, unless my screams would excite You."

"Very good! Spoken like a true bitch," Master was pleased with her response. Perhaps she would make a suitable addition to the household after all.

"Here's how it works. If you drop this, the session stops and you leave," He said, pressing a tennis ball into her hand.

As He brought the thick cock-shaped gag to her lips, she begged, "Please, Sir, I can't hold this big ball. I'm afraid I'll drop it accidentally. Oh please, Sir, gag me. I don't want a 'safe gesture'!"

"Are you absolutely certain, Kay? Once we begin, there's no stopping until the session is completed, and I know how to make a cunt scream, as jenny has told you, no doubt."

"I'm sure, M-Master. Please make the gag tight and use me hard," she condemned herself to the tortures she craved.

The silicone cock was thick, the strap tight. Within seconds her jaw began to ache. Giving each breast another taste of the crop, He turned to the corner sink and soon returned with a bulging enema bag which He attached to her suspension chain above her head.

"Did you give yourself a clean-out enema as jenny instructed?" He asked while lubing up a life-sized cock-shaped nozzle.

Unable to speak, Kay bowed her head and shook it.

"This is only two quarts of hot water, not even any soap. It's just to rinse you out a little and give you something to think about during your first whipping,"

Absent any foreplay, she groaned as He spread her cheeks and pushed the nozzle in relentlessly until it was fully seated. When He released the flow, she could feel the heat from the tubing along her spine and in her crack before the gush of hot water began filling her bowels.

"As I said, this is only two quarts. Eventually you'll learn to take four quarts or more if I decide. And then there's all the punishment recipes I use as well, strong soap, lemon juice, vinegar, milk and molasses. The vinegar is especially effective. Even a cup of it in a bag of hot water and you'll hardly be able to hold it for even seconds. But then of course, I've got ways to make sure it stays in so you can enjoy the intense cramping as long as I wish," He told her as the cramps began.

The two quarts distended her belly. He rubbed it and pressed in. She groaned.

"You think this is bad, slut? A standing four quart filling will have you begging for mercy. And because of your belly, in the future you'll get all your enemas wearing a girdle or corset. I know how to make a bitch suffer," He reminded her.

"A standing enema is the worst, unless I hang you by your ankles and then fill you completely. You'll drain and ache for hours after a suspension punishment enema session, I assure you."

As the cramps twisted her insides, her slit began twitching with excitement despite her imagination cringing at the terrors He described.

'I'm such a slut,' she thought as her legs began quivering with the strain.

When the bag was drained, He clamped the hose and removed the nozzle, none too gently either. An inflatable plug was inserted. The sound of the inflation bulb vied with her moans as the device grew and sealed her ass.

"There, now we're ready to begin," He laughed, picking up the riding crop once again.

Her ass, legs, belly and tits all glowed crimson when He exchanged the crop for a wooden paddle. He showed her the holes drilled in it spelling out 'SLUT', then proceeded to bruise most of the same areas. When He laid the paddle aside, the mass of small red bruises resembled chicken-pox.

The beating had taken her mind off the churning quarts inside her gut, but soon the cramping was at the forefront again. Tears were washing her cheeks as He brought up and adjusted a tall floor stand with a vibrator affixed on top. He adjusted the mechanism until it was firmly mashing her clit, but made no move to turn it on.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to continue?" He asked.

Through a mist of tears, Kay nodded. Oh she wanted this more than anything in the world right now! 'Oh please, Master,' her mind screamed, 'hurt me, use me!' She thrust her pelvis into the steel knob, seeking relief.

"You want that, do you? You want that vibrator on your clitty?" He teased.

She answered with a vigorous head shake and lascivious thrusting.

"Remember my rules? You earn orgasms with pain," He reminded her as He attached two serious clamps to her nipples. Their sharp teeth brought a squeal and some tiptoe dancing as she vainly tried to escape their awful bite. But after no more than fifteen seconds of agony, Kay was again dry-humping the silent vibrator.

Master wrapped a nylon strap around the vibrator's support post and her thighs, securing the implement to her. Picking up a limber fiberglass switch, He began lashing her boobs. Not as heavy as a cane, it soon raised welts nevertheless. Her limited thrashing about only made the pendulous mounds swing and sway with frightful agony from the relentless clamps.

"I think you're about ready for your first pain-orgasm, don't you?" Master inquired.

When Kay gave no answer with her head, He slapped her welted tits hard to bring her back from sub-space. Focused again, she lowered her eyes and nodded assent.

Her knees buckled when He removed both clamps simultaneously. 'Gawd, that hurts!' her mind screamed.

Slapping her breasts until she was again standing straight, He winched the chain up another inch and a half, bringing her literally en pointe. Her toes and legs shrieked in agony at the strict position. When Master approached, flexing two different but wicked looking clamps, her eyes bulged in terror. True, He did ease the tension gradually onto her tortured buds, but as the full spring pressure bit into her tortured flesh, she saw flashes of orange and red behind her clenched eyelids. It hurt so frightfully she'd have gone on tiptoe but she was already there, so could only stand motionless and suffer.

She was crying uncontrollably now. Master switched the vibrator on and began beating her burning boobs with a leather cat-o-nine. She screamed, she cried, she begged, begged for mercy, begged for pain, she writhed, she danced, and she came - came as never before. It felt like her entire body had become her clit, like every nerve ending was twisting in orgasm.

When the earthquake subsided and she hung limply by her wrists, Master removed the clamps and turned the vibrator off. She never felt either. For the first time in her life, Kay had actually fainted, she came so completely.

With a cool wet wash clothe, He gently bathed her face to revive her. Returning to the land of the living, Kay could only recall the spectacular orgasm that consumed her and the wonderful Master who could give her such a feeling. When He unbuckled the jaw-stretching gag and removed the cock from between her teeth, she sobbed, "Thank You, Master. Thank You for using me like that. Oh Master, this slut will do anything to serve You. I'll do anything, be anything You want me to be. Please, just keep me, Sir, and use me." Her begging and gratitude degenerated into gibberish as He gently kissed her swollen lips, and wiped her tear-streaked face.

Even though her jaw ached from the prolonged abuse, she begged, "Oh Master, I just wish You'd let me suck You off, to thank You."

He chuckled and glanced at His watch, "Don't worry, Kay, jenny will be home very soon. She'll take care of my needs until you pass your medical inspections."

The endorphins were draining away, she had caught her breath, the clamps were off her nipples. Now she squealed and groaned as her belly convulsed with the churning enema.

He watched her as the two quarts reasserted their effects. She didn't suffer in silence, but she never uttered a word of complaint or protest. He was impressed. At last, He unstrapped the vibrator stanchion and released her wrist restraints from the ceiling hook. Drained by orgasm and agony, she needed His support for the short walk to the toilet in the corner.

As He deflated and removed the plug, she muttered a quick, "Thank You, Master," before collapsing onto the seat as the torrent was released. Shoulder leaning against the wall, he compounded her embarrassment by watching her contorted face as her chest and belly trembled until she was empty. After Kay cleaned herself of spatters with a fresh wash clothe, Master fastened her wrists behind her head and led her to a tall wooden bar stool. Once perched atop it, her ankles also received leather restraints and were attached to the stool's back legs, splaying her knees. Her punished ass squirmed on the hard seat. Exactly at the stroke of 5 o'clock, per the clock on the wall, jenny entered the dungeon and went straight to Master, sinking to her knees, unzipping Him and paying her respects. Shortly, Master pushed her off.

"Not yet, jenny. This bitch definitely excited me. You're in for a rough time tonight, I'm afraid." Their exchanged smile said everything necessary.

Rising from her knees and looking over at Kay displayed like a cheap whore, jenny asked softly, "Well Master, what do You think? Do You wish to train her?"

Walking over, He slapped Kay's welted boob. She squealed quietly and bravely thrust out her other breast for its slap.

"Yes. Kay is a slutty bitch that I'd train to be a pain-whore like you. If she passes the medical and retests clean in six months, I'll keep her."

"Thank You, Master," jenny exclaimed. "I just knew she was the perfect woman for Your training and use, Sir!"

At the sound of Kay's weeping, they both turned to her. "T-T-Thank You, Master," she sobbed. "I'm so happy. Thank You, Master. You won't be sorry, Sir. I'll make You proud. I'll take anything You want to do to me, a-a-and love You for it!"

He smiled benevolently as jenny embraced Kay, both crying tears of joy, kissing and lapping like two puppies.

"You'll have plenty of time for all that later," He told them. "Right now, jenny, you have to get Kay into her bra and dress and get her to Doctor Issacson before she closes for the day. I want to get Kay's first blood test done ASAP. You can schedule her physical for next week."

Her ankle and wrist restraints removed, Kay was grateful for jenny's assistance in dressing. The afternoon's strict bondage and beating had left her stiff as well as sore all over.

Before Kay could slip the bra cups up, Master gripped both nipples firmly. Squeezed and twisted them Kay felt her knees go weak as she bit her lip to stifle the scream. "Bring me your purse, bitch," Master ordered, giving her nipples an extra twist for emphasis.

She fairly ran to the gargae where she'd stripped off her clothes those few momentous hours past. Handing it over, she watched Master remove her apartment key as well as credit cards and her cell phone before returning the purse.

"Since you'll be living here, I'll have your belongings put in storage. You won't need the credit cards either. They'll be paid off and closed. You just quit your job in the stockroom at that electronics store. I'll notify your employer and landlord. Tomorrow jenny will drive you to the Post Office so you can fill out a 'Change of Address' form. Until I decide otherwise, you'll only go out with jenny and she is permitted to carry a phone. You won't be needing one until I decide. Understood?"

"Yes Master, I live here now. I won't need cards or money. I won't need my old job or apartment anymore, I am allowed out only with jenny, and I won't need a cell phone," Kay recited.

"Good bitch," Master exclaimed, rewarding her with a kiss on the cheek followed by a stinging slap to her bruised boobs.

After helping her dress, jenny led her out to the car and drove to the Doctor's office. The Doctor herself did the blood draw, making no comment on Kay's visible bruises. She penciled in an appointment for a complete physical the following week.

When they got back home, jenny led Kay back to the dungeon room and had her strip down again. Opening a drawer, jenny showed her the set of anal dilators and plugs. Another held urethral sounds. Jenny had to explain their use and effects. The collection of nipple clamps was self-explanatory as were the whips, paddles, and canes. The gags and restraints seemed to fascinate Kay as did the extensive assortment of enema and douche equipment.

"Master wants me to help train you, girl, since He can't spend all the time necessary personally with you," jenny explained. "So I'm sort of your older 'slut-sis' and you'd better obey me or I'll tell Master. Hehe," she chuckled with make-believe malice.

Both women laughed.

"But this training is serious stuff, Kay. Master means what He says. He'll punish you and me if you disobey Him. I don't mind getting punished for my own mistakes, but if I get punished because you screw up, I'm gonna take it out on you, and believe me, master has shown me ways to make a girl scream from the worst tortures you can imagine. Been there, done that!" jenny told her.

"Master want's your anal training started right away. Since He gave you a small enema, we can skip that part tonight. But this," jenny selected the smallest plug from the drawer, "will be your closest friend for a couple of days." She laughed at her own joke.

Bending Kay over, she lubed the plug lightly, parted the bruised cheeks, and gently but steadily inserted the plug into Kay's bottom. "There," she said, giving the plump cheek a swat.

She fitted a wide leather waist belt and crotch strap that attached to the plug's base, preventing the removal, and secured the belt with a small padlock.

"If you have to use the bathroom, you have to ask me to remove the belt or the plug as needed," jenny told her, displaying the small key dangling on her necklace. "You're not to put anything in either hole unless Master gives His permission, so when's your period?"

12