Jenny Gets Fucked Ch. 01

Story Info
She goes with her girlfriend to do an errand.
3k words
4.09
102.4k
49

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VirginiaS
VirginiaS
280 Followers

The last time she was able to glimpse over the front seats at the clock in the car, she noticed it was 2:30 am.

The nigger that was fucking her right now, must have been the 5th, or was it the 6th, she couldn't remember. She knew that after the first one had fucked her, there wasn't much point in protesting anymore.

She had gone with Amy over to Amy's boyfriend to pick up some clothes that Amy had left there the other night.

When they got there, she found out that Flip was black. In fact, she knew this guy from her senior year in high school. Flip had been some wise guy that everyone steered clear of, when he walked down the hall with his other black buddies. She had heard stories that he was not someone to mess with, as he was known to steal white girls from their boyfriends.

"Now what girl, would let that nigger steal her from her boyfriend", she thought. But as Amy had pulled up to the guys house, and told her who he was, Jenny wondered what the hell would have gotten Amy involved with this black guy.

"Jenn, this guy has a cock almost 10 inches long...."

"WHAT.... you've gone to bed with him?"

"LOL, bed? He has screwed me every which way that you can imagine!"

"But Amy, he is black!"

"Listen girlfriend, the color just makes it that much more exciting. The first time he took me, I swear i must have cum three times!"

Jenny had followed her up to the apartment and Flip had let them in.

"What's up Amy, you looking for some more lovin?"

"Flip, your awful! No, I think I left my thongs here last night"

Flip had gone into the bedroom, and shortly there after, he had come out with a shit eating grin on his face, while twirling Amy's thong around with his finger.

"This it, sweet cheeks?"

Amy's face reddened a little as she grabbed for the panties.

"So Amy, who is your friend?"

Jenny had quickly introduced herself, before Amy had spoken.

"I'm Jenny. We were in high school together last year."

"Oh yea, I remember seeing you around a few times." He leered at her a little as Amy was still trying to get the panties from him.

Somehow, the three of them had ended up in Amy's car, cause Flip wanted a ride to one his buddies house.

Flip was sitting up front with Amy, and with his arm around Amy, and their constant joustling as she was driving, Jenny kind of figured out that he was trying to feel up Amy, and she was protesting it.

Flip looked back to Jenny, and gave her his white toothed grin. "So girl, where you been keeping yourself?"

"Flip, leave her alone!"

"What the fuck, I was just asking her a question"

"Yea, I know you. You can never keep your dick in your pants when another woman is around."

Jenny wondered what had gotten into Amy. She had never talked like that for as long as she knew her.

"It's okay Amy..... I've been working at my dad's place to make some money for college."

As she said this, they pulled up infront of where Flip's buddy lived, and Flip directed Amy to pull up into the narrow driveway between a couple of houses.

"Be right back." amd Flip jumped out of the car and went inside.

"I thought this was only gonna take a few minutes Amy?"

"He said he would be right back, and then I'll take him home, and we can go get some fries before we go back to my house."

The passenger side front door opened and Flip got in, just as the rear door opened, and some black kid that Jenny didn't know, got in beside her.

Jenny got an uneasy feeling, when Amy started to protest about his buddy coming along.

As Amy started to reach for the keys in the ignition, Flip slid over to her and grabbed her neck while he gave her a hard french kiss. Amy struggled a little, but Flip was way too strong for her, plus that moist feeling was starting to materialize between her legs.

"Flip!"

"Hush, just lean back and let me have my fun with my woman!"

Jenny watched as Flip's hand seemed to be busy with Amy's blouse. She knew this could get ugly, so she started to say something, when all of a sudded the black guy sitting next to her, sided up against her and threw his arm around her.

"What the fu..."

"Hush little girl, Flip said it was okay, so just lean back and enjoy this."

Before Jenny could say another word, the guy leaned in and his big rubbery lips covered hers.

Being pushed into the corner of the back seat, she was pretty much unable to pull away from him. His mouth was moving around over her lips, and his tongue was probing against her teeth, as her lips had been no match for his tongue.

"Oh fuck Flip.... not here honey.... please?"

"Just relax Amy, let's have some fun before the other guys want to join in."

"What...?"

Flip was frenching Amy again, and with her bra pulled up to her neck, Flip was now pinching her nipple cruely.

Amy just gave up, and let him have his way. She knew this nigger well enough, that he never took no for an answer.

Meanwhile, in the back seat, the other black guy now had his tongue inside of Jenny's mouth, and was trying to tickle her tonsils with it.

Jenny had tried to push him away, but like an animal in heat, this guy saw a chance to get some new "stuff", and he was not going to be denied.

Jenny had been with a few boys from high school, and had even given one of them a blow job. Not once, but twice, so she knew what it took to satisfy a guy. She had never been with a black guy, but then a guy was a guy, as far as she was concerned.

It wasn't until he had pulled up her tee shirt and had roughly snaked his hand under her bra, that she felt things were going a little too fast.

She turned her head sideways, and roughly breathed into his ear, that she was on her period. She figured that if she said that, she could get away with maybe just giving him a blow job, and then getting out of the situation.

"Hey girly, what's a little blood between friends."

He thought it was funny, and went back at her mouth, all the while pushing his leg between hers.

Amy had just closed her eyes, and tried to keep her knees together, while he played with her breast, while trying to fuck her mouth with his tongue.

"Oh fuck..... easy..... Gawd Flip, go easy!"

It was when Jenny heard that, that she also noticed the aroma of sex seeping into the back of the car. The way that Amy was gasping, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Flip was fucking her.

As Jenny snuck a peek past the black boy, she could see that Amy's right heel, was ontop of the back seat, and that all she saw of Flip was his head, and then sometimes his ass, as he raised it up high, while fucking Amy.

The situation was getting completely out of control, as the black kid had pried her legs apart, and had found the zipper to her slacks. As he tried to pull them down, Jenny involuntarily lifted her hips, and her panties came along with her slacks, as the guy pulled them off of her left leg.

Jesus, this guy was strong, she thought. One fucking hand was in her hair, holding her from getting away, and with his other hand he had pulled her slacks and panties off, and he must have pulled his cock out of his pants, cause she could feel the knob being rubbed over her cuntal lips.

When she felt the head of his cock find her opening, she froze.

"NO.... I don't want to.... PLEASE!"

The black kid brought his mouth back over hers, and gave a shove.

It went in a little, and then he stopped.

He pulled his head backwards, and gave her a funny look.

"You a virgin?"

"Talk to me bitch, you a virgin?"

She heard Amy giggle from the front seat, and Flip sat up and looked back at her.

"Please.... I've never...."

"Take it easy with her Amos" she heard from Amy.

"Yea, be cool with her, as I need to sample some of that too."

"Flip! damnit, what the fuck do you think I'm here for?"

"Don't worry girlfriend, there is enough of ole Flip to go around for everyone!"

Just as Flip said that, Jenny felt an awful pain, and she thought she saw stars.

"Oh fuck, I just broke her cherry! Man, so that's what it feels like to break in a virgin!"

Jenny dug her finger nails into Amos's back as the nigger pushed another few inches deeper into her.

The shock was starting to wear off, and Jenny could feel the cock entering her, where nothing had ever been before. She was almost 19, and now she was truely a woman, she thought as the nigger pulled back a little and drove in deeper.

Jenny found that her left leg which was free of it's clothing, was working it's way up and trying to wrap around this black guys ass.

"How's it feel little girl?" he breathed into her ear.

Jenny didn't know how to answer, as she seemed to be having mixed emotions while she was being fucked.

On one hand, she had just been raped, and was partially in shock, while on the other hand the feelings that were washing over her, were almost too much to comprehend. She was pushing her cunt up against this black guy, while at the same time still trying to feebily push his chest away from her.

"Oh fuck! No not yet!" he breathed into her ear.

She felt him tighten up, and she assumed that he was cuming in her. No condom, not pill, no protection!

"Hey Amos, you done already?"

"Fuck man, she is so tight, I couldn't help it."

"What the fuck, where you going Flip?" Amy screamed.

"Hey Amos, you've been wanting to mess with Amy, so here is your chance!"

"Flip, you mother fucker!"

"Hush sweet cheeks, let Amos have a little fun. Ole Flip has to check that new stuff in the back seat."

"You son of a bitch!"

As Flip got out of the car, Amos in his hurry, was trying to get into the front seat with Amy. He had always had the hots for the little redhead, and here was his chance to sample her wares, if he could ever get his pants off, the rest of the way.

Amy's eyes just looked at Amos's cock, and saw it was not as big as Flip's, but it had a funny curve to the left on it. She noticed that his cock was glistening wet, with a few splotches of red on it, and his cock seemed to still have some cum that was coming out of his piss slot.

Amy just relaxed, and let it happen. She knew these niggers well enough, that when they got in heat, they were like a pack of dogs. At least Amos was not wanting her to clean up his cock.... or so she thought.

"Amy, give it a little suck will ya?"

Amy got up and did what was expected of her. She knew that Flip was now gonna pass her around, and she could either go along with these guys, or tell them all to go to hell.

"Fuck it, sit down and let me take care of you"

As she leaned over, the flecks of blood were evident, and this guys cock was still seeping some left over cum.

Amy lowered her head down onto Amos's cock, while Flip crawled into the back seat and roughly pulled Jenny's legs so she was more stretched out.

Jenny put her hands up and weakly said "Please go easy Flip."

Flip had that mean leer on his face again, as he saw another white piece of meat, waiting for him to sample. These fucking white bitches were all alike, he thought. They see a real mans cock, and they turn to butter.

As Flip pushed his still hardened cock into her, he was glad that he had not cummed when he was in Amy. This was going to be a good piece of pussy he was going to take, even though Amos had already been in there.

Flip knew he was longer and bigger around than Amos, so he would be getting some new territory. As he pushed in about 4 or 5 inches, he noticed that Jenny's eyes rolled up into her head. She let out a sigh, and brought both of her legs up to encompass his hips. When Flip had about 7 inches in her, she opened her eyes and stared hard at him.

"What the fuck..... how much more?"

Flip leered down at her and whispered "Sweetie, ole Flip is gonna make you a real woman now. When I'm done with ya, the others won't be so hard to take."

The comment kind of flew by Jenny, as she tried to take this huge cock. "The others.... what the fuck was that supposed to mean", she thought as his balls finally found their way up against her ass cheeks.

Amy was evidently trying to sneak a peek at her boyfriend in the back seat, cause Amos was getting impatiant. "Damnit Amy, let's get the fuck into the house and leave them alone."

Jenny heard them getting out of the car, and started to worry about being left alone in the car with this nigger. Losing her virginity had not been that big a deal, but she was rational enough to realize she was now alone with one of the baddest niggers from school.

As Flip set into a rhythem of hard inward thrusts, and slowly almost pulling it out, Jenny sensed that someone else was in the car.

"What the fuck..... who are you?" she said through clenched teeth, at the old black man with a couple of front teeth that were missing.

"I'm next little girl."

Flip looked over his shoulder and laughed. "That's Amos's dad baby cakes. I guess he be wanting seconds, or thirds, or whatever."

Jenny tried to block the situation out of her mind, as Flip started to pick up the tempo of his thrusts.

"Please Flip, I'm getting a cramp in my leg."

"Shut up damnit, I'm trying to concentrate."

She felt him give a final push, and she could feel the big cock head expand as it delivered his seed.

Flip gave a couple more hard thrusts, and then slowly pulled out.

"Not bad little girl. In fact you were nice and tight, but I suspect that after tonight, that wont be true anymore.

Jenny looked up at Flip as he scooted rearward and out of the back seat.

She started to sit up, but the old black man with the missing teeth, was already taking Flips place.

The old man had a little trouble getting it into her, cause he was only half hard. He kept mumbling to himself, and once in a while cursing at her, as he rubbed his cock head over her sloppy cunt.

She had just been fucked by two guys, who had both cum in her, and this old man couldn't even push it in.

Even though this could still be considered a rape, Jenny moved her little butt around, trying to help him gain entrance to her sloppy cunt.

"Oh yea..." he sighed, as it finally popped into her cunt. Jenny helped by raising her knees a little, and the old mans half hard cock gained entrance.

The old man, hadn't had a piece of young stuff like this in many many years, and he could sense that she wasn't fighting him any. Yes, the world was okay now, as far as he was concerned.

Surprisingly, the old man had cum in her, and as he dropped down on her to rest, another black kid was tapping him on the shoulder and saying "next."

The clock was saying 2:30am, and Jenny knew her mother was going to kill her. The smell of sex was all over her, and even though she had found her slacks, her panties were probably under the front seat or something.

Amy and Flip had come back out to the car, while the last guy that was fucking Jenny, and she had told him that she was taking off, whether he was in the car or not.

The kid had quickly cum, and was in the process of trying to pull his pants up, as Amy shoved the car into reverse.

"You stupid fucking cunt, stop the damn car or they gonna find you floating in the lake tomorrow!"

On the way home, Flip had tried to make small talk with Jenny, and then later with Amy. Both girls hadn't said much to him, and as they let him out at his apartment, Amy had flipped him the bird as she peeled away from the curb.

Nothing was said for a few minutes, until Amy gave her a feeble "I'm sorry hon...."

Jenny had stopped looking for her panties, as she finished zipping up her slacks.

"Amy...? They always pass you around like what happened tonight?"

"No, that's the first time that has happened, but one of the other girls has had it happen to her."

"So is Flip your property, or is he up for grabs?"

A chill went through Amy, as she heard those words. Her own fucking girlfriend, and she was asking her if Flip was free? As they drove home, Amy's grip on the steering wheel tightened, while Jenny was gazing out of the window and a smile was forming over her face.

Fucked by who knew how many niggers, but she enjoyed every minute of it!

VirginiaS
VirginiaS
280 Followers