Jenny has Depression

Story Info
Steve is forced to ease his sister's depression.
1.9k words
2.89
47.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vapist
vapist
10 Followers

"Jenny this has to stop." Steve said proud to have finally gotten the guts up to intrude on his sister.

Not only had she completely messed up high school, but she had also gotten fired from the shitty convenience store job she held. Sure she was depressed, but being depressed didn't mean you got a golden ticked for giving up on life.

"Stop acting like our dad." Jenny said still staring halfway onto the television, watching nothing in particular sitting under a flickery LED light.

"We don't have that, and..." Steve trailed off now the wind was out of his sails.

"I shouldn't have snapped at you." Jenny said even under her blanket covering most of her pale skin still recognizable as the easy going cheer leader she had once been.

Despite being depressed she still kept up a workout regimen. Steve kind of wondered, if she was really depressed, or if everything had just become disgusting her.

"No it's fine... Look this is hard for me I mean you are so much better than all of this." Steve said pointing at the room which was basically a broom closet.

"No." Jenny said shaking her hand reaching for a cigarette apparently unable to face him.

Steve just stood there eying her, Jenny wriggled her toes, and blew a smoke ring.

"Can you sit next to me?" She finally asked before French inhaling a good chunk of cigarette.

"What in bed?" Steve asked seriously wondering what the hell this was about.

"Do you see a couch? Talking doesn't make me feel any better." Jenny said trying to smile, failing.

"Fine." Steve said, and Jenny raised the blanket.

Their mom wasn't home, and they were siblings so it wasn't that weird. What was odd though was that the blanket smelled strongly of her, of a woman that was.

Jenny leaned her head on his shoulder still watching the TV intently taking an occasional drag.

"I missed this." Jenny then finally said putting out her cigarette.

Steve wanted to bolt, but the hard on in his pants hadn't gone away yet.

"Well you'd have a boyfriend, if you didn't you know... Sit here all day." Steve said feeling jealous of the fact that Jenny could potentially have anyone.

Hell all the girls he had picked up left soon after, citing that he was a terrible person, and saying he was literally fucking his sister. Jealousy made women do crazy shit.

"And?" Jenny asked putting a hand over his shoulder holding on tightly.

"You know that's a good thing... I mean people don't want to be alone all the time, look I'm half going crazy what with not having anyone. People think you are some weirdo creep, if you can't get women." Steve tried to explain, although the same probably didn't apply to women quite as much.

"You are my weirdo creep." Jenny said as, if that was all she needed.

"So are you like a lesbian, or asexual?" Steve asked wanting to know just what was going on with her.

"I tried, I really did Steve." Jenny said quietly putting a leg over his.

"What the hell does that mean?" Steve asked wondering how you could fail asexuality considering that his shit life had made him a honorary one.

"Do you really want to know?" Jenny asked lighting two cigarettes, and handing him one.

"I mean what is there to tell right? You did stuff with a girl, and didn't like it. I mean, it's weird if she didn't want it either, but... Uh, you know, lesbians probably don't mind doing things with girls." Steve said the discussion not exactly calming down his libido.

"Rapist cunts you mean... I told her there was one guy I really like, and nobody else really, but it wouldn't work out... Next thing I know she fills me up, and... You know I came, mostly because I was a afraid, and felt like a whore for weeks, and she kept calling.

Like: 'Since you already feel like filth, subserviently eat me out whore.' I didn't know you could cum, just because you were afraid, and violated. Humans are just... My entire body is trash." Jenny said crushing the end of her cigarette in the process.

"Wow that... Shit." Steve said that had done it, not hard anymore he tried to get up.

"Steve. Don't you fucking dare." Jenny said looking about ready to put her cigarette out in his eyeball.

"No I just... I guess it's too much. I'm scared for you." Steve said not wanting to the be guy to show his cock to sexually exploited women.

"Oh, boohoo. My problems are making you uncomfortable. Fuck even my therapist tried to gaslight me into thinking I was really into chicks." Jenny said after Steve stopped struggling.

"She probably didn't want to think about it. I mean, if there is no victim you don't have to be afraid, or something." Steve said trying to come up with something.

"See that's why I love you. You think people have a right to be trash." Jenny said somehow getting closer to him.

"Yeah I love you too sis." Steve said giving her a peck on the side of the head.

Jenny kissed his mouth holding his head tightly. Steve had trouble resisting it, he had always dreamed of someone kissing him, wanting him no holds barred, but this was fucked up. Broken somehow.

"Sorry." Jenny said after getting a bit of tongue too.

"Look you are probably just trying to reassert you sexuality, or whatever." Steve said taking a drag as Jenny straddled his crotch.

"Yeah..." Jenny said rubbing herself against his dick fiddling with his belt.

"Look I'm not comfortable." Steve said as she pulled his cock out.

"I don't give a fuck anymore Spray-Can-Dick McGee." Jenny said holding his hands.

Steve was frozen he couldn't believe it. This all seemed like too much of a fucked up dream.

"You know I can decide that. I'm more brutal, and less caring than you. That's who will always win in the end." Jenny said managing to shove her panties aside with his cock showing an amazing level of dexterity in her whole body.

Finally she had maneuvered his dick to to the entrance of her vagina.

"Look just stop I mean..." Steve said feeling the sensation of entering her ever so slowly.

Jenny gave a small moan, as she lowered herself seemingly forever like a ball dropping on new years eve.

"I can't Steve I only like you, and fuck I'm wet, and I'm actually enjoying myself. I'll leave you alone, once..." Jenny gave another small moan as she felt the Rolls Roycian sufficiency of that dick.

That thing didn't even fit in all the way. That made her feel pure somehow...

It wasn't just the size alone that made her this crazy... It just felt like it belonged there unlike the others.

Up, and down up, and down. Steve was like a corpse, but that stiffness was appreciated.

Steve couldn't believe it, he watched the objectively hottest woman he knew go on a wild ride. Yet... Somehow it didn't feel like anything. It was almost satisfying to be stuck in a tight warm hole, and not feel at all stimulated.

Steve was almost bemused watching Jenny lose her mind over this clawing into his hands. Yet at the same time something inside of him felt broken.

A deep bruise under his skin invisible, but still causing pain while moving. Boobs were bouncing she was moaning, his cock was hard, but it all lacked in something. At least his ego was fine, here was this blond cheer leader losing her mind on his dick, and he felt nothing about it. Like taking out the trash it was, everyday, and blasé. That was pretty fucking manly, not the kind of man he wanted to be, but one hell of a man regardless.

Jenny seriously wondered how long Steve could keep this up. However she didn't mind at all, it felt fitting somehow that after all his pain, she had found her ideal man. Never complaining, easy on the eyes, and a never tiring fuck machine.

Jenny figured she must have seen something in Steve, something that made her want to massage his cock with her pussy, and slowly repeat his name. Her mother had always said women knew who was right for them, after all. Probably unable to form generalizations.

"Thrust you fuck!" Jenny said rather absent intendedly getting her wish.

At least he wanted it done with. That was good, she was in charge of this keeping an opposing rhythm, and focusing on the ebb, and flow.

It was amazing. Steve was here for her pleasure, and if it was as bad for him, as it had been for her he wouldn't so much as trust another woman again. Afraid, boxed in, unable to even think about what had happened, too traumatized to even know what was going on.

Her's.

"Christ you don't have to mark me like a cat!" Steve cried out not used to being pissed on literally as his sister hovered over him shivering.

"Sorry." Jenny said collapsing to the side apparently to tired to care.

Steve couldn't believe it as she watched her rub her own face in it sucking him off. That was supremely odd. Incredibly intense almost to the point of pain.

"No..." Steve mouthed twisting on the bed.

He didn't like this at all it made the hairs on his neck stand, and all he could look at was the mold patch on the ceiling.

Jenny giggled with his cock in her mouth, she didn't want him to cum that much was obvious she just wanted to rile him up. Make him realize just what power her mouth held over him.

Steve didn't feel like he could take it, this was obviously not necessary, and for the first time in his life he really felt like he needed to punch a woman, but he couldn't. He wasn't that kind of guy.

Instead Steve lay there, sweating twisting, grabbing at the cheap metal frame of the bed, pretty sure one of the china grade edges was cutting into his hand.

"Are you a faggot Steve?" Jenny asked after a while, before returning to her labor of causing him discomfort.

"If I say yes will you stop?" Steve asked wondering why the fuck he was bargaining.

He could have just walked out of there, but he was frozen in fear.

"Maybe." Jenny said after a while apparently having the time of her life.

"Yes fine! I'm a faggot, I want to kiss all the boys now please stop hurting me!" Steve protested feeling her teeth on his dick.

"OK." Jenny said going back to lounging on her bed she had just pissed in.

"Well fuck." Steve said watching Jenny reach for a morning after pill, as he scrubbed himself with cheap kitchen towels.

For being an incesting, needy, abusive... Well she was a practical girl that much was for sure.

Steve noticed the cigarette he had held the entire time. It had burned his fingers, but he hadn't noticed obviously distracted.

"I'll get a job. I promise." Jenny said watching Steve pull himself together, and walk out like a tin man in bad need of oiling.

"Good." Steve said going to shower.

Jenny smiled.

vapist
vapist
10 Followers