Jenny Horny at Work

Story Info
Jenny likes to tease at work, especially the new guy.
1.1k words
3.78
45.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our office is professional, but casual. We have about twenty people that work at desk cubicles on the main floor. The staff is mostly men, but there are some women as well. I am the office manager. My desk is larger and open, facing the staff. Having my back to nothing and no one, just windows here on the second floor allows me to "play" online with a degree of privacy when the mood strikes me.

A little about me, Jenny: I am 54, very married and a proud Mom of four. I am a long-legged 5' 10" with blonde hair, blue eyes and am a 38D. I try my best to stay in shape, but at my age it's tough. I am far from being a skinny minny, but most think that I rock the Mom-bod fairly well. Hopefully you have seen my many photos online so that you can judge for yourself. Everything about me is 100% natural, well except for the fact that I do dye my hair to its original color.

Either by text instruction from my husband Nick or as the mood strikes me, on occasion I will open an extra button or two on my blouse and bend over or lean forward with purpose. Teasing and showing off is hot for me and often leads to great role play sex for Nick and me at some point. Doing this and seeing the effect that it has on the guys, and some of the women, is a very big turn on for me. The number of guys and the amount of time that they come to my desk for any reason increases in direct proportion to the amount of my cleavage showing. They stand at my desk and not so discreetly look down my blouse. I do not mind at all and will move in my seat to give them the best view. What they might not realize is that while they are standing there and I am seated, I have a perfect view of their beltline. I enjoy seeing them fidget and "adjust" their man meat. I've seen many hard cocks in pants from that vantage point. I do not get overly excited about the hundreds of dick pix that get sent to me. However, I think it is super sexy to see the outline of a hard cock bulging in a pair of pants. Even more so, I love seeing a nice big cock in a pair of underwear. Briefs hug, outline and emphasize a nice big hard cock extremely well. A very big cock peeking out of the top or bottom of the underwear can put me over the edge at times!

Last month my boss hired a new person, a 31 year old guy. Young, but professional, well-spoken, mature and I must say, very well put together. He's tall, handsome, well-built with broad shoulders and a sharp dresser. Recently, on one of my "cleavage on display" days, Jack was standing at my desk asking me several questions. Unprofessionally, I must admit that I only heard parts of what he was saying. He had on a pair of tan, pleated trousers. Well, the pleats were quite distorted on one side as his hard cock was pointing to nine o'clock and extending almost to his hip. It looked to be an impressive monster, both long and fat. My pussy got very wet, very fast. I was wetter and hornier than I have been in the office in a long time. I had an uncontrollable urge to touch myself right there at my desk. Honestly, I had a few other urges and desires at that moment as well. My wet pussy would have to wait until I could go to the restroom for some privacy.

Throughout the rest of the day, my work production was low. I browsed and chatted online with a few people, but my thoughts were focused on one person...on one big cock. Every other guy's cock that I saw online that day paled in comparison to the one I was envisioning based on the "shrouded preview" that I got earlier. In the mid-afternoon I finally escaped to the ladies room. With the door locked, I quickly opened my pants and reached into my panties to get at my soaking wet pussy. I aggressively fingered myself, reaching an orgasm in almost record time while I bit my lip as not to scream loudly in ecstasy. My legs actually buckled as I came. I needed to grab the sink so I didn't fall down. I cleaned up and returned to me seat pretty well satisfied. Even with washing, my "Jenny smell" was still on my fingers on my right hand. For the remainder of the work day, I acted like I was pondering something while I held my pen, and those fingers to my chin, giving me a great whiff of one of my favorite aromas.

Later that evening, Nick and his cock got the enthusiastic attention of an aspiring porn star auditioning for the movie role of a lifetime. Every inch of his cock, balls and ass were ravished by my mouth, tongue and fingers. For almost an hour, Nick's normally robust vocabulary seemed limited to "WOW" and "Fuck." Afterwards, lying in bed, I told him about my inspiration, Jack's cock. He asked a few questions and we both agreed to add Jack to one of our role play fantasies. If you haven't already, I suggest that you read my "Role Play Fantasy."

I greatly enjoy my job and appreciate my co-workers. Jack has quickly become a personal interest of mine as I assist him in learning his new position. Yes, there is the typical office flirting that happens with many from time to time. Even when his cock is soft it makes quite an impression in his pants. Jack is now well aware that I clearly look at his crotch while we are at each other's desks. I'm sure it's obvious to all that I bend over, lean in and get close while I am tutoring Jack, the new guy. While I have had numerous opportunities, I have never done anything more with anyone in my office ever. Nothing more than the things I have described here. I take great pride in my career, professionalism and reputation. But then there's this new guy, Jack, with the fucking huge cock. It will probably take all of my will power to keep my hands, and mouth, off of it. It would probably destroy my pussy and I can't even think about that monster near my ass. I'm sure Jack's cock would look great rubbing in between my tits up to my face...cumming on my face. Okay, okay, I really need to stop fantasizing and have to get back to work...or to the restroom first perhaps for some more needed relief.