Jenny in the Backroom

Story Info
Sex with Jenny during her break.
2.4k words
4.21
41.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasexy28
jasexy28
146 Followers

I was doing some IT work in the back of a small specialty chocolate store in a mall one day. I had been there for a few hours and the young sales girl and I were now flirting quite a bit. She was very cute in her short black dress with tan pantyhose and black shoes, an almost matron look that the store had for its staff. When I had first started looking at her, she had only ever managed a little smile before looking away. The older lady running the store was up front serving and I was in the back office, which was only separated by a long curtain.

The young girl stepped in through the curtain and I decided to take it a little further as she was on her break. As she closed the curtain and still had her back to me, I pretended to accidentally bump into her and placed my hands gently on her hips and heard her draw in a sharp breath as she took hold of both my wrists. She breathed heavily as I held her hips and then, she let go of my wrists and leaned forward onto the fridge in front of her and hung her head down over it. She was now in a rather sexy position in front of me and I was shocked at just how well my little plan had gone. With my hands resting gently on her hips, I let them slide down her dress until my hands touched the outside of her pantyhose covered thighs just above her knees.

She kept breathing hard as my thumbs went up under her dress and I started to slide my hands back up her thighs, pushing the dress up with them. I moved slowly to see if she was going to stop me, but had soon exposed her nylon clad ass and had her dress up on her hips. Her ass looked amazing covered in the tight tan nylon, with no apparent sign of panties under them, just her firm looking buttocks. She then pulled the dress back down and went through to the front of the store. I waited and wondered what she doing as I felt my cock pushing against the front of my pants.

I heard her chatting with the lady at the front of the store and then she came back through the curtain again. She gave me a nervous looking smile, then turned her back to me and placed her hands back on top of the fridge that was in the back office. I assumed that we were picking up from where we left off and put my hands back onto her hips and slid them down until my hands once again felt the nylon covering her thighs. I pushed her dress up and started to rub my hands around her smooth buttocks and the backs of her thighs and unknown to her, was able to pop the button on my jeans. I rubbed around her ass and opened the front of my pants, allowing my fully erect cock to stick out and then put my hands back onto her hips and slid them up under her dress.

She let out another long slow sigh as my hands moved around to her stomach and then up until I felt her bra, then lifting the bottom of it slightly, I pushed it up over her breasts exposing them under her dress. Once they were exposed I gripped them fully in my hands and pulled her back onto me as my cock touched the back of her sheer pantyhose. She jumped a little when she felt it and realized what it was then turned to see my rigid shaft hovering behind her ass. She looked at me and said, "I shouldn't be doing this," then turned back around and hung her head down again as she leaned over the fridge. She was very unsure about what we were doing and I didn't want to make her do anything she didn't want to.

After a few moments, I began to fondle her breasts again, which she was enjoying very much, then I bent my knees slightly and pushed my cock up against her buttocks. My tip pushed between her cheeks and then as the nylon gripped the head, it pushed her pantyhose up a little and felt wonderful with the tight nylon on my cock. I did this several times and each time let my cock poke down closer to the gap in her thighs and towards her pussy and ass. She didn't try to stop this, so I slid my hands back down from her breasts and down firmly over her hips, where I then let my fingers slide under the waistband of her pantyhose. Then without stopping, I pushed my hands slowly down the outside of her thighs and slipped her pantyhose down with them.

I was an awesome sight, seeing her pale naked buttocks exposed and once her pantyhose were sitting down below her ass, I put my hands back up around her hips and let my cock touch her naked cheeks. At this point I realised that I could hear customers being served just about 10 feet away from where we were and felt a tremendous rush of adrenaline. She stood up slightly as I let my cock go down between her cheeks and close to her asshole, then taking hold of my hands she said again, "I really don't think I should be doing this."

I stopped and said, "Then we don't have to, honestly, I can stop."

Then I added, "Just such a shame as that is such a hot little ass you have."

There was a long pause and then she let go of my hands and laid herself forward onto the top of the fridge and said, "I shouldn't, but I really want to."

I paused for a few moments as I took in what she has said, then with my hands still on her hips, I ran them back around her buttocks and lifted her firm little cheeks. They shook briefly as I let them go and I could see that it was indeed a firm little ass she had. I had assumed her to be a bit experienced, due to how quickly we got into this position, but I now began to wonder. I really wanted to fuck her now and placed my hands on her hips and holding her firmly, I pushed my cock gently under her pussy. My shaft was rock hard and pointing upwards, so it caught the back of her pantyhose and pressed into them. I pushed her pantyhose down further and then tried again, this time with my cock touching her asshole, but I quickly held it and pulled it away from her ass, just in case she thought that was my intention.

The next time I moved my cock forward, I felt her lovely soft pubic hair with my cock and my head nestled in between her lips, but did not even begin to enter her. I pressed a little harder, but she was not wet enough to enter, so without wasting any time I pulled my cock back and dropped a large amount of saliva from my mouth down onto my cock. I had my hand under my cock and smeared the saliva around the head, leaving it as wet as possible. I then pushed my tip down between her buttocks and felt the underside of my shaft rub against her pantyhose as the tip found her lips. Knowing that my cock was touching her between the pussy lips now, I pressed forward gently and felt her begin to open up. She tensed up as I started to move my cock back and forth very slowly, each time entering her a little more.

The head of my cock soon made it inside her and once it had, I realized she was very wet inside. After only a few more gentle strokes, my shaft slipped fully inside her and I started longer, deeper strokes. She let out a lovely sigh as I penetrated her and pressed my balls tight against her as my cock swelled inside. I held her buttocks apart slightly so that I could watch my cock as I started to fuck her slowly, while carefully listening outside the curtain. I had almost forgotten where we were and how vulnerable the situation was with her boss outside and not very far away.

Her pussy was hot and quite tight to fuck and I knew that this could not last for long at all. I also knew that I would need to cum, but would have to pull out and cum on her ass rather than inside her pussy. I could already feel the build up inside me and reached one hand around to the front of her pantyhose and realizing they were still up over the front of her pussy, I slipped it down inside them. Curling my fingers under her until I felt her wet hole, I started to play with her wet lips and clit. She responded to this and I could feel her begin to push back onto my cock and breath more heavily again. Now that I was fucking her I noticed that she was very wet indeed. I had to be careful not to fuck her too hard as I could occasionally hear my hips smacking against her buttocks.

With my fingers playing with her clit and the feel of just how wet she was, my orgasm was getting very close and my head was spinning with how I should handle it. I would have loved to have held her tight and spurted my entire load up inside her pussy, but felt this would not be right and might surprise and shock her. However, there was no getting away from a cumshot now and I figured that shooting my cum on her ass and the back of her pantyhose would still feel amazing. She started to shudder occasionally and I could feel her legs shaking as I circled her clit and knew that she too was close to cumming. The very thought of us both going together pushed me to the next level.

I was at the point now where my orgasm could only be seconds away, then felt her slump forwards onto the fridge and suddenly felt her spray some warm liquid onto my hand. Not knowing for sure what it was, but realizing something was happening, I felt my own orgasm start. I instinctively gripped her hips firmly and pushed my cock deeper into her pussy, then remembered the plan and quickly reached down to my cock. As soon as my shaft popped out of her and I held down on my foreskin, I blasted a thick load of sperm up onto her buttocks. The cum continued to shoot out in thick powerful spurts as I pointed it down between her cheeks and towards her pussy and ass. As it hit her ass, it clung to her like thick white glue and splashed down into the back of her pantyhose.

She was still very much in the midst of her orgasm and as her own warm cum spilled out onto my hand and with the feel of the tight pantyhose pushing my hand up against her pussy, the craziest thing happened. My cock was pointing down between her thighs and still showering her with cum when I pulled her tightly back onto me, then my still rigid and still spurting cock found her open pussy. Once my tip felt her hole, I pushed in as deep as I could go and held her firmly by the hips as the remainder of my sperm was pumped up deep into her pussy. I knew it was wrong, but it felt so good as every muscle in my body tightened up and I pressed her against the fridge. I think at this point she had not quite realized what had happened and was still on the high from her own orgasm.

She lay very still as my cock slipped out of her pussy and hung down inside the back of her pantyhose as the last few drips of cum dripped into them. Just then we heard her boss, "Jenny dear, can you come out her, I need a quick break."

We both moved fast and I tucked my cock back into my pants as fast as possible as Jenny, I knew her name now, tugged up her wet cum filled pantyhose and pushed her dress down. We both looked very odd as she pulled the curtain and her boss looked at us with a rather strange look. We were both noticeably sweating and Jenny's dress was not hanging straight and as she stepped out into the store, I saw some cum on the back of her dress. Jenny walked over to the cash and started to serve the next customer as her boss followed her and looked her up and down.

I stepped out from the back office to make sure she was okay and to try and help her if needed, but as I stood behind the counter her boss was looking down at the floor. I moved back slightly to see what she was looking at, just as Jenny placed her hand onto the front of her dress and had the most awful look on her face. My cum was dripping out through the pantyhose and onto the floor, then as I looked down, I could see the insides of Jenny's legs wet with cum as it trickled down towards her ankles. The customer was asking for something, but Jenny couldn't respond and her boss stepped in front of her and whispered, "Get back there and sort yourself out."

I went back and opened the curtain and then closed it behind her as she entered the back office. Once inside, I said, "I am so sorry."

I was expecting her to freak out at me, but she simply said, "It's okay, if I had worn panties today, it would have been fine, that'll teach me."

Then she started laughing and raised her dress up and pulled down on the wet pantyhose before stepping out of them and dropping them into the wastebasket. She smoothed down her dress again, grabbed her bag and pulled open the curtain. I came out with her as she went up to her boss and said, "I quit, sorry for the short notice," and she left the store.

I did follow Jenny that day and we still meet occasionally for semi public sex, where the thrill of being caught is what seems to turn her on. It thrills me too, but anytime I get a chance to fuck her, I take it.

jasexy28
jasexy28
146 Followers