Jenny is Blackmailed

Story Info
John blackmails Jenny by threatening to expose her photos.
1.6k words
4.17
247.9k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
countpuff
countpuff
141 Followers

*This is the continuation of my first story, Jenny Tries Amateur Modeling. It is recommended that you read that story first to make sense of the situation. I will finish up this series with one or more stories depending on reader response. Enjoy!

*

After the events that occurred in John's studio, Jenny returned to her apartment. She felt like a dirty whore for submitting to John and giving him a blowjob. Not only that, he shot his thick load into her mouth forcing her to gag and choke. She wondered if the money was really worth "modeling" for John. She felt more like a cheap prostitute than a model from the things that John has her doing. She was afraid that John will want her posing with his cock penetrating her pussy next. It was time she confronted John and regain control before it was too late.

When Jenny arrived for the next photo shoot, she saw John at his desk looking at his computer screen. She could hear slurping noises and moaning coming from the computer. As she approached the desk she realized that John was watching the video of her giving him a blowjob. She was shocked that she looked like such a slut in the video. She wondered if all her pictures she had taken so far were this x-rated. She thought they were supposed to be classy and artistic, much like playboy, but she was obviously wrong.

When she got closer to his desk she noticed that John had his cock out and was jacking himself off. "Perfect timing," he said. He motioned for Jenny to come over and get between his legs.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm fucking waiting for you to get down on your knees and suck my dick. I don't fucking pay you to stand there."

Jenny was shocked. John had never yelled at her before much less command her to suck his dick. Up until now he had been completely professional about Jenny posing for his pictures. She was actually a little frightened of this side of him.

"I thought you were only using these videos to get screen shots. Why the hell are you watching them while jacking off?" Jenny asked.

"Because I couldn't wait for the next time I could fuck that pretty little mouth of yours with my dick so I decided to watch this video of you sucking my cock in the meantime."

"Wait... I thought pornographic photos we've been shooting are for the clients you found. Why the hell are you masturbating to them, you sick pervert."

"Haven't you figured it out yet? I am the fucking client. I wanted pictures of you sucking a cock with cum all over your face so I paid you to do exactly that. These are my fucking pictures and videos you dumb bitch."

Jenny was getting really scared at this point. She was afraid of the way John was talking to her. She mustered up the courage to say, "I want all my pictures back and I want you to delete that video."

"Are you stupid? Don't you remember signing papers that gave me the exclusive rights to these pictures? I also took the liberty to do some research on you. I know where you hometown is. I know what high school you went to. I know who your parents are. Do you want me to send this video and all the pictures you've taken so far to everyone you know, including your parents? If not, I suggest you start sucking my cock."

Jenny's eyes were red and watery as she began tearing up. Even though her parents were very supportive she didn't want them to know about the things she's been doing to make extra money, let alone see it for themselves. She didn't even want anyone she knew to find it about her nude modeling. In order to prevent her pictures from being distributed to everyone she knew, Jenny was going to have to obey John. She dropped down on her knees and took John's cock in one hand. Then she lowered her mouth onto his cock and took the whole thing in her mouth.

"That's it. Suck my cock like the dirty little whore you are," encouraged John.

Jenny continued stroking his cock while her head bobbed up and down its length. Her mouth was nice and wet leaving drops of saliva running down balls. She massaged his balls with her free hand and took one in her mouth to suck on. John's cock and balls were now glistening with Jenny's spit.

"Take off your shirt," John commanded.

Jenny reluctantly took off her shirt and continued working on John's cock. He reached behind her to unclasp her bra and reveal her breasts. Then he reached down and pinched her nipples with one hand while pushing her head further on his cock with his other. Jenny let out small moans as John playfully twisted her nipples with his fingers. She sucked his cock with more enthusiasm in order to make him cum faster.

John quickly pulled his cock out of Jenny's mouth as streams of cum began to fly straight onto Jenny's face. Strings of cum covered her hair and face and some even got inside her mouth. John smiled at the sight of Jenny's cum covered face.

"Clean up the mess you made," John said. Jenny licked his balls working her way up to the tip. She opened her mouth and took the head of his cock inside and sucked it clean. She worked her head up and down his cock a few times to make sure she didn't leave behind and cum.

"That's a good girl," he said.

After she finished up cleaning his cock Jenny wiped off the cum from her face and hair. She thought John was satisfied so she tried to pick up her bra to get dressed. John immediately kicked it away from her.

"Not so fast he said," he said. "I'm not done with you yet. That is unless you want me displaying these pictures to everyone you know. Now take off your jeans and panties."

A thought just passed through Jenny's mind. Was she about to get fucked by this sick freak? The last thing she wanted was to get her pictures leaked so she had no other choice but to comply. She took off the rest of her clothes and stood there bare naked in front of John once again.

He was still sitting on his chair as he ordered her to straddle him. Jenny didn't budge.

"Please... not that," she pleaded.

"All I have to do is click send on my computer and your parents could be watching a video of their precious little princess taking a load of cum in her mouth."

Jenny was afraid of his threat so she walked over to where he was sitting and stood right over his cock. She slowly lowered herself onto his lap and positioned his cock between the lips of her pussy. John grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down the lips of her pussy while coating them with his precum. He positioned the head of his cock back to the entrance of her sweet pussy. Then he placed both his hands on her hips and gently pushed her down onto his cock. The head of his cock slowly inched into her pussy and then disappeared. John couldn't wait anymore so he forcefully pulled her hips toward him and at the same time he thrusted into her. Jenny was now impaled by his entire cock.

Jenny screamed, "Ungh!"

This was John's first time fucking a girl and it was amazing. He couldn't believe how great her pussy felt wrapped around his cock. He could feel every inch of her moist vaginal walls against his bareback cock. It felt silky and soft, but at the same time it was tight around his cock. Jenny started to bounce her petite body on his cock. John grabbed both her breasts and squeezed them together. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and began sucking on it while flicking his tongue over it. Jenny began to moan as her body was responding to John's mouth on her nipples and his cock deep inside of her.

John told Jenny to wrap her legs around his waist. As she did this, he picked her up with his cock still buried inside her. He set her down on top of his desk and positioned her legs over of his shoulders as he started fucking her in missionary position.

"Wait... please don't cum..." Jenny mumbled.

Before she could finish her sentence John lowered his body closer to hers and started pumping like no tomorrow. Jenny let out loud moans as John continued fucking her like a rabbit. After a few more thrusts he finally tensed up and came inside her young body, not caring about the risk of pregnancy. Jenny could feel every last drop of cum that John just deposited inside her womb. She wanted John to get off of her, but he didn't even withdraw his cock from her pussy. He just collapsed on top of her while gasping for air.

Jenny turned her head away from John's face so she didn't have to look at him. Across the room, she could see a red blinking light from a video camera that was pointed directly at them. There she laid silently on her back with a fat, middle aged man lying on top of her in between her legs, while she stared at the camera that just recorded her getting fucked by him.

To be continued...

countpuff
countpuff
141 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
36 is hardly 'middle-aged'

Bit ageist, that.

countpuffcountpuffover 13 years agoAuthor
thanks for the feedback

I want to thank those of you who took the time to leave me comments and feedback. I really appreciate it.

To the person who has the long suggestion of how the story should continue (I don't know who you are since most of you are anonymous):

Your idea sounds great, but that's not exactly the direction I'm going to take for this particular story. However since you took the time to describe the kind of scene you want, I can write a story in the future that will include those scenes, but with different characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great read

would like to see some anal included

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Idea

I hope you don't mind this suggestion. I don’t know if you are open to suggestions but I hope so. I wrote before about being a little disappointed. You write so powerfully that I had a scenario that you might include in your great writing style. He could decide to take a few pics of her tied, totally naked- spread eagled, hands over head, to the bed. Then the doorbell rings and it is 3 guys who have done some work for him, maybe plumbers, and there was a problem and they have come for their money. They move to the kitchen and argue and then he starts to move them out and they end up arguing in the hall which has a complete view of the bedroom with her tied up but their backs are to her. She manages , using her mouth to get the blanket half over her. Here is where your description is good- describing the panic and fear lying there vulnerable hoping they won’t see her. Then, to add tension, she could recognize to her horror that the 3 guys were at her high school and they were outcasts, geeky very very fat etc and they had had a crush on her and she had spurned them. Maybe she caught them looking down her sweater and her boyfriend threatened them and then her and her boyfriend would cup her breasts in front of them and she would give them quick looks and then they would berate them and tell them how they would never see or touch them. She could have been a real bitch to them. As they are about to leave, the spy her and try to angle closer to the room to get a better look. She tucks her face in the pillow to hide her identity. There could then be a period where they try to convince the photographer to let them see her. To her relief he says no and moves them closer to the door. Then maybe the blanket starts to slip or a small dog outs his paws up and it slides down and most of the side of her breast comes into view and just the tip of the nipple. They seem to be out of the door and she brings her face out of the pillow to see if they are gone and one of them is taking a lst peek into the room and they look into each others eyes and he says HOLY &^*&* it is Jenny. The others run in and surround the bed. They are staring at her flimsily covered body . The photog finally denies them and they are leaving and then she hears discussion a silence and realizes a deal has been made and then reappear.

The John slowly peals back the top half exposing her large breasts. They taunt her saying how she said they would never see her tits and how they have jerked off for years thinking about the cleavage they saw and now the are totally exposed. They could also be virgins whose closest shot was looking at Jenny. Then the cover can be completely removed and there are 4 guys leering at her totally naked exposed body. Before they have their way – which you are great at describing- there could be a twist depending on your kinkiness.

While they are leering at her they could watch her have an orgasm that she is embarrassed about but is betrayed by her body. Here we go . They could put a vibrator there or the aforementioned little ratty dirty shaggy dog jumps up on the bed while they are devouring her body with their eyes and noses around her pussy. She does her best to squirm away but he is persistent. As she moves about, her clit is excited and being a girl whose juices flow in abundance, some juice leaks out and the dog laps it up and it escalates from there until she is squirming all over the place and moaning and they are calling her a whore and talking about her beautiful breasts bouncing all over etc. Another kinkier one could be the John has a pet snake and he puts it on her to climb around her body and she is deathly afraid of snakes. Then because the room is a little cold it seeks out the warm spot right by her pussy and snuggles up and she goes wild trying to buck it off but that only agitates it and it winds around her thighs and moves front front to back and back again and all the while is sliding the whole length of his big body right against her clit. Don’t know if you could put that in but that would be an orgasm. Then they do everything to her. All the while emphasizing how lucky they are and how rewarding this is and for Jenny how humiliating it is. Hopefully some of those ideas work for you. I would love to se what you could do with them with your writing style. Thanks for your articles. Very exciting.

HeyAllHeyAllover 13 years ago
Perfect Sequel

Loved it.

It's the perfect follow up to the first modeling story. I especially loved how he was threatening to send the pics/videos to everyone Jenny knows, including her parents, and constantly reminded her about that. The way he talked degrading to her was also hot.

Regardless of Jenny cooperating, I still hope the pics and videos get sent out to everyone and there's a scene where Jenny has to explain it to her parents. Perhaps she tries to go to the authorities and he sends it out, or he wants things to go further than she's willing to go, or maybe she tries to delete the stuff when he's off guard...

Looking forward to the next one.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jenny Tries Amateur Modeling How far will Jenny go to get and keep her new modeling job.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jenny's Blackmail Continues Jenny's problem gets worse as John invites a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wana'be Model An ordinary housewife is tricked into making a porn video.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jennifer's Vacation A teenage girl is blackmailed by her dirty uncle.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories