Jenny Learns Her Place Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother teaches her a lesson.
4.4k words
4.27
172.7k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie was a shy guy who always kept to himself. Most of his life he was tortured with hearing stories of what a joy his sister was to be around. None of them knew what a raving bitch she was behind closed doors. Over his teen years he grew to hate his older sibling more and more, not just for the terrible ways she tormented him as a child but also for the years of being compared to her perfection. It wasn't until the weekend of his parent's anniversary party he finally found a way to exact his revenge.

Jenny arrived at the house around 4 in the afternoon. She looked amazing as ever. Her firm tanned frame hadn't changed since the day she graduated high school. Now a sophomore in college she looked even better. That night after the festivities her parents were rushing off to the airport to embark on their trip to the Bahamas leaving the two alone in the house.

Eddie had just turned 18 a few weeks before. His long dark brown hair framed his emotionless face and seemed to bring out the deep brown eyes that seemed to hold an unforgiving anger in them. He watched her all day as she pranced around like a fucking princess. What gave her the right to ruin his life then act as if she was god's gift to the universe and he was nothing more than a peasant?

He had been planning his actions for months. It would be so simple to carry it out now. It was as if everything was falling into place. He knew with all the excitement of the party no one would notice him knocking back a few drinks as well.

Around 6 the guests started to arrive, filling the house with plenty of laughter and indistinct noise. He sat back in the old leather recliner in the corner, watching them move about and engage in idle chatter with one another. None of them seemed to notice his presence.

"Eddie, come here I want you to meet Priscilla" his mother insisted. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet. He reluctantly followed her knowing it would be another awkward introduction to some homely daughter of an associate from work.

"Ah Priscilla, this is my son Eddie. You two are the same age." She pushed him toward the sickeningly skinny girl with stringy blond hair. She smiled shyly at him as she looked from behind her thick glasses.

Eddie forced an insincere smile and faked an interest long enough for his mother to move along to her next project. "Excuse me. I need to get another drink" He replied as he walked away, making sure his mother was no where in sight.

After sneaking upstairs to ready the room for his plot, he retreated to the kitchen before Priscilla could say a word. There he found Jenny and one of the guests in a compromising position. He peeked through the door finding an older man leaning against the kitchen counter and his sister's head bobbing swiftly as she devoured his engorged shaft.

"Well if it isn't my sister the whore doing what she does best." He scoffed as he burst into the room. "Did she even catch your name buddy or are you just another random fuck?"

"Fuck you Eddie" she retorted. Her eyes went through him like daggers.

"I... I should go" the man remarked as he zipped his pants and stumbled quickly for the door.

"You little bastard" she hissed as she quickly stood up.

"Just because no one in their right mind would ever fuck you don’t give you the right to call me a whore." she pushed past him to chase after the departed recipient of her oral fixation.

Eddie grabbed the bottle of Jack Daniels from the counter and headed out the back door. It was going to be so perfect. Just a couple of hours until he could make his move, so he would bide his time well. He reclined on the deck chair and stared up at the darkening night sky as he took a slug from the bottle.

He heard the back door open and quickly hid the bottle. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were out here." Priscilla squeaked.

"Don't worry about it, come on out and have a seat." he replied as he resumed drinking.

"Are... are you sure?" she stammered at the unexpected invitation.

"Yeah might as well." He was feeling superior tonight. Nothing could bring him down. "Here want some" he held out the bottle toward her.

She looked at his face, seeking his approval she took the bottle into her hands and took a small sip. Her face immediately contorted as the potent liquid hit her tongue. She shuddered and handed the bottle back to him as he laughed cruelly.

"Let me guess. You don't drink do you?" he snorted before taking another shot from the open bottle.

Priscilla coughed after swallowing the horrid drink. "No I don't" she turned away from him feeling rather embarrassed.

He noticed that look. It was the same one he had many times when he heard the guys recounting tales of his sister in the locker room. He felt a small twinge of remorse. "It's ok. First time for everything I guess." He remarked in a somewhat forgiving tone.

The two of them chatted for a few more minutes before they were spotted by Jenny. She knew this would be a great time for a little cruelty. She snuck out the door behind the two as they talked and loudly announced "Oh find yourself a girlfriend Eddie? Hmmm I guess she's a step up from your hand...but not by much"

He jumped up and spun around to face her. His cold stare backed her down a bit. She refrained from making another comment as he proceeded to scare her back into the house. Priscilla immediately excused herself and disappeared for the rest of the night. It was bad enough Jenny made him feel like total shit but she had no reason to be like that to a total stranger. He knew that tonight he had to knock her down a few pegs.

Around 10 the guests had all staggered out the door and their parents were packing the last of the bags into the car. "Now Eddie don't forget I expect you to help your sister around here this week. Just because I am not here to remind you about your chores doesn't mean they don't need to be done" His mother said in that sickening tone. He just nodded at her and gave her a hug before she walked out the door.

As soon as they pulled out of the driveway Jenny began to bark orders at him. "Now listen to me Eddie. You get this shit cleaned up and I am getting a shower. I have plans tonight and I am not going to be late."

He glared at her and just muttered "fuck off Jenny" under his breath as he stormed off toward his room. She did not suspect anything out of the ordinary. He could hear her as she closed the bathroom door. He watched the clock giving her five minutes to get undressed and into the shower before putting his plan into motion.

He crept down the hall to the bathroom door and silently pushed it open. He had rigged the lock so that it no longer worked a couple days before, knowing that his parents rarely used that bathroom and would not realize it was broken. The steam filled bathroom was the perfect setting to subdue her. He opened the cabinet door and pulled out a small glass bottle, setting it on the back of the toilet.

He smiled wickedly thinking to himself how it paid to study chemistry. Eddie stripped out of his clothing quietly. He then grabbed a clean washcloth and uncorked the bottle. She stopped as she heard the pop of the cork being extracted.

Quickly, she dismissed it as her imagination. Seconds later he slipped in behind her, the rag doused with the liquid from the bottle. Before she could even turn around he slipped the rag over her nose and mouth, the other arm moving around her waist to help support her. Jenny fell struggled for a couple of minutes before falling limp in his arms.

He drug her lifeless body out of the shower and laid it on the cold tile floor before shutting off the water. He stared at her naked, wet body. It was better than he imagined. His cock was starting to twitch as his fantasy was now turning into reality.

He picked her up and carried her down the hall to his parent’s bedroom. The large black iron frame proved to be the perfect place to attach the restraints he had gathered for this occasion. His depraved desire to humiliate his own sister was coming off without a hitch. He quickly spread her body out and attached the cuffs to her wrists and ankles, making them so tight they nearly cut off circulation. The thick plastic sheet under her to preserve the pristine state of the bed beneath her. He then went about gathering the rest of his implements of torture for her.

He then clicked on the camcorder that he had hooked up to the house's security camera and sat back in the comfort of his bedroom and waited for her to regain consciousness. It wasn't long before he could see her slender body stir on the bed.

Jenny yanked hard on the restraints as she began to scream. It was too good to be true. His sister now felt as helpless as her years or verbal abuse had made him feel. He watched for a few moments as he stroked his thick 9 inch cock in anticipation for what was to come.

She gasped in horror as he entered the room. His swollen shaft jutting out obscenely at her as he approached. "Ah my dear sweet slut of a sister... you look a little upset? What’s a matter?"

"You fucking bastard. Let me up you sick piece of shit. What the fuck do you think you are going to do... fuck me you limp dick little cock sucker." she snarled.

This time her insults didn't seem to hold much power over him. He stood there glaring at her without any signs of repent. Eddie was so calm and collected as he walked around the bed to the nightstand. On it rested a large roll of silver duct tape. He ripped off a strip just long enough to cover her soft pouty lips.

He climbed onto the bed and straddled her chest as she began a barrage of obscenities which quickly halted with the makeshift gag. He chucked as he stared down into her eyes.

"Now if you behave and act like the slut we all know you are then maybe I'll take that off and let you suck me before I finish with you" He gently tapped her cheek with his hand.

He could see the rage flaring up in her eyes as she mumbled against the tape. His hand then moved down to the soft supple mounds before him. His thumb and forefinger caught the candy pink center between them and gave it a violent twist. She yelped as her body seized. She knew now he would show her no mercy. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she stared up at her brother. Her mind swam as she came to the realization that she pushed him too far.

Eddie then grabbed the other nipple giving it a brutal twist as well. He stretched them both to their limit before releasing them and watching her breasts jiggle as they snapped back. "Ah this is going to be so much fun"

He then cupped her breasts and pushed them around his large rigid manhood. The soft flawless skin felt so warm and inviting around him. He rocked back and forth as he fucked her beautiful soft tits. He watched the fear in her eyes grow as he moaned with delight. The hope still there that he would not go further.

It wasn't long before the thick ropes of cum jetted out from the angry red tip of his cock and landed promptly all over her face. She squirmed, turning her head as she tried to avoid it. He released her breasts and began to milk his cock with one hand. The other gripping her hair firmly and holding her in place.

This orgasm proved so much better than any he had felt in the past. He knew that he was going to enjoy every second of this. He then slid back enough to lift her head, turning it toward the camera.

"You see this bitch. If I were you I would learn some fucking manners or I will have to show everyone what a whore you really are." Little did she know what his plan really was?

He climbed off her and knelt between her legs. He stared down at the hairless little mound before him. He could see that despite her protest she was slightly aroused by his actions. He stabbed at her pussy lips with the tip of his finger. "Hmmm you like it don't you. I knew you were a whore just like all the guys said."

She shook her head and again tried to speak but the tape held steady. He then reached for the whiskey bottle he had sat next to the bed. It held one final gulp of brown liquor. He slammed it down and looked at the bottle then at her hole.

Her eyes widen when she realized what he was contemplating. He had no idea what he would quickly find out. He pushed the opening of the bottle to her slick little hole and began to push it inside. It didn't make it very far when he felt it meet some resistance. He looked up at her questioningly for a moment. "What the fuck is this?" he pulled the bottle from her cunt and slid two fingers in. His eyes widened with some twisted glee as he felt the thin membrane resting there. "Holy fuck you are a virgin. I guess the rumor's weren't true...you're just a cock sucker then aren't you... well that is about to change." he cruelly remarked. He pressed against the barrier with his fingers for a moment before withdrawing them and reinserting the bottle. "Time to pop your cherry sis."

He then forced the bottle's neck hard into her. It sliced through the last remainder of her virginity. Her body jerked as the pain shot through her. He began to work the neck in and out of her pussy with short, hard thrusts. He watched her puffy lips swallow it in. He gripped the bottle with one hand, twisting it as he inserted it. The other he used to strum his finger over her clit.

He watched as the little pearl slowly pushed out further as she squirmed. Her body was betraying her as the smooth hard glass worked her de-virginized cunt. He relished in the moment that he heard her moan through the gag. Suddenly her body began to buck hard. He looked down at the bottle's bottom and saw a messy mixture of blood streaked cum that had exploded from her pussy.

"You fucking nasty bitch. You just came from a bottle fucking your cunt. You should be ashamed of yourself..." He pulled the bottle from her tight little hole and sat it aside "I'll finish with that later."

His cock had sprung to life again as he had tortured her cunt with the empty whiskey bottle. He looked up into her eyes as he positioned himself over her. The smooth tip of his cock tapping against her clit as he wiggled. She would shudder from the sensation every now and then.

He could see a lust in her eyes that mingled with the fear and shame. He reached down and guided the tip of his cock between her pussy lips and gave it a quick thrust. He was buried balls deep inside her pussy. This was only the second time he had ever been with a woman. The first a rather disappointing encounter with prostitute that he hooked up with only months before.

He was amazed how good she felt wrapped around his cock, so warm and tight. He quickly began quick brutal thrusts in and out of her wetness. It was better than he had imagined. He dropped his head down, letting his mouth find her hard pink nipple. He bit down on it roughly as he continued to fill her sweet cunt with his throbbing shaft.

He grunted each time he drove it deep inside her. Each thrust jolting her body forward enough to make the restraints dig into her flesh. "Uh uhhh uh yeah bitch. You like that don't you? You are such a slut. God you are so wet." he grunted as he pounded away at her cunt.

She squirmed beneath him, her body betraying her mind. He could see the bitter resentment in her eyes as he looked up at her. Once again he bit down on her nipple hard as he could. Eddie then decided it was time to let her speak. He reached up and yanked the tape from her mouth only to hear a loud moan escape her.

"Come on Jenny... say it.... tells me to fuck you like the whore you are." He gloated as he continued to abuse her poor little cunt."

"Fuck you...." she hissed as she tried to remain in control of herself. It was a failing struggle though. He could feel her wetness increasing as he worked his thick cock in and out of her quivering hole.

He began to pull nearly out before driving it in as hard as he could. To his surprise as well as hers each time he hit home a loud moan would escape her. He leaned up and watched her tits bounce as he slammed into her.

"Say it Jenny. Tell me how you love my cock inside you. You can't deny it. I can feel how fucking wet your cunt is you stupid whore."

He was right. She was wet and she did love his cock but she could not force herself to admit it to him, especially not on tape. She bit down as hard as she could on her lower lip, forcing it to bleed. He watched her face with growing interest as he felt the orgasm building inside him.

Finally without warning it happened. She began to writhe against the bed and moan against her will. He watched as her eyes clenched shut and her body began to twitch. Eddie could not believe what was happening. The slut was having a massive orgasm. He felt the sudden rush of wetness cascade over his cock as it probed deep inside her.

"Oh god Eddie" she cried out. Her pussy was convulsing around him and quickly driving him over the edge.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" he screamed as suddenly as he felt his balls tighten and the explosion of boiling cum erupt inside her. "OH FUCK" he filled his sister with the thick jets of milky white semen.

Her eyes were glued to his as for a moment they both realized just how intense of a moment they just shared. Eddie quickly snapped back out of it as he pulled his semi hard cock from her snatch and moved up to straddle her chest.

He couldn't stop now. He had to go through with it. Eddie grabbed her by the hair and forced his cock into her open mouth as she let out a sharp cry. She gagged as it forced in. "Suck it clean bitch" he groaned as he felt her lips wrap around him.

She knew she was too far gone to stop now. Jenny began to softly lick his warm flesh. The combination of their liquid lusts complimented each other so perfectly. She sucked lightly as she continued to work her tongue over him skillfully.

He moaned with delight as her mouth began to breathe life back into his cock. He couldn't let this get the best of him. It was part of her plan to stop him he thought to himself. He began to thrust in and out of her mouth, his fingers still tangled in her hair.

She whimpered as he yanked her head back and forth. The head of his cock lodged deep in her throat each time. He was soon throbbing once again and ready for more. She looked up at him with teary eyes. The confusion was clear.

He released her with a brutal shove. He leaned across her naked body and reached for the key on the nightstand beside the bed. Jenny thought he finally was about to release her. After he noticed the look of relief on her face he laughed cruelly. "You don't think I am finished with you yet do you sis."

He then reached for her arms, uncuffing them and admiring the bruises around her wrists. His body quickly moved as he slipped off the bed, throwing her onto her stomach. Then he climbed back on and pinned her down."Ooof. Oh god Eddie please not again. I'll cooperate I swear." The cuffs closed around her wrists quickly before she could fight it.

"Now bitch." he said "lift that ass up here and spread those thighs." He sat back on his heels and watched as she obeyed.

His hand roughly gripped her hips as he used the other to guide the head of his cock to her wet cunt once again. "I can't believe how fucking wet you are"

He drug the head up and down her pussy lips and forced a soft moan from her. Her body could not help but to react to the stimuli. He continued to tease her as he watched her try to push back into him. Her pussy was on fire and needed fucked once again. He pulled back and quickly reached for the whiskey bottle that took her virginity.

With a quick thrust the neck of it was once again lodged in her quivering cunt. She cried out "Oh god no." He then pushed her hips down hard as he aimed the head of his cock for that dark little virgin exit. She tried to pull away.

12