Jenny, Lifted

Story Info
Jenny gets up and gets with her folks.
7.6k words
4.53
65.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny didn't have to rifle through the medicine cabinet to find what she was looking for; she knew precisely where it was. After looking back to make sure she had closed the bathroom door, she popped open the bottle, took out two pills, and swallowed them dry. On the other side of the door, Jenny could hear the revellers getting louder. It had just turned ten, which meant everyone was there and everyone was tipsy.

This wasn't the first time Jenny had lifted her dad's Percocet. She didn't do it as much as she wanted because she was scared he was keeping count. So she saved her pilfering for special occasions, like this her parents' anniversary party.

Jenny put the bottle back then reached over and flushed the toilet. She turned on the sink and counted to three. After turning it off, she exited her parents' bathroom and made her way to the den to rejoin the party.

"Jenny!" A woman stopped her; probably an aunt or a cousin, she thought. "You are so grown up now! Just look at you!" Jenny desperately waited for the Percs to kick in. "I'm so sorry I missed your graduation," the woman continued.

"Who are you?" Jenny thought.

"I was going to mail this to you, but I thought I'd just wait until I saw you at the party," the woman dug through her purse. She pulled out a twenty-dollar bill and put it in Jenny's hand. "Congratulations!" she said as she pulled Jenny into an awkward hug.

"Thanks," Jenny said. "I need to find my mom."

She turned and headed for the kitchen leaving she-didn't-know-who-exactly behind.

"You look beautiful," the lady called, and she was right.

Jenny was a knockout in a very tee-shirt-and-jeans kind of way. She was petite, with pale skin and fiery red hair. She wasn't a model, but she was a perfect girl-next-door. She had no problems getting the boys' attention back in high school.

Jenny found her mom in the kitchen talking to their neighbor, Ms. Stevens, and sneaking a cigarette. Sarah wasn't a closeted smoker per se; she just didn't want her mother-in-law to see her.

"There she is," Ms. Stevens said, noticing Jenny.

"Hi," Jenny said, never breaking stride. When she got to her mother, Jenny pulled the cigarette from her mom's hand and took a deep drag. This had been the pair's little game ever since Sarah caught Jenny stealing them out of her pack a few months ago. Jenny wasn't technically allowed to smoke, but if her dad wasn't looking, Sarah would let the girl take some puffs off of one she already had lit.

"Jenny!" Sarah exclaimed, shocked that her daughter would try this with company watching. Jenny handed the smoke back to her mom then looked at Ms. Stevens. "Don't tell dad," she said. Sarah laughed unexpectedly, almost as if she was proud of her daughter's little stunt.

"Yeah," Sarah said. "Don't tell Rob. He would kill us both."

Jenny giggled. The Percocet was starting to kick in. She knew the feeling from her previous adventures: swimming head, numb body, and the feeling of being lifted off the ground and twirled around by a big, strong man.

There was a noise from the den; someone was clinking a spoon against a champagne flute.

"Where's Sarah?" a voice boomed. Jenny recognized it as her grandfather's.

"Shit!" Sarah handed her cigarette to Ms. Stevens and hustled away. Jenny followed.

It was time for the big toast, but Jenny wasn't paying attention to the words her grandfather was saying. She was concentrating on the flames that were rising and falling in the fireplace across the den. Jenny watched as they darted and danced over the smoldering logs. She saw the smoke rising up in tendrils before curling up the chimney. Jenny was stoned.

"Champagne?" It was Ms. Stevens. She was offering Jenny a flute. She accepted, and slammed it down without waiting for the cue from the toastmaster.

"Jenny!" Ms. Stevens whispered, in shock at what she'd seen her eighteen-year old neighbor girl do that night.

Jenny didn't really like the taste of alcohol, but in her current state she didn't care. She walked over to the bar, found an open bottle, and refilled her glass while her grandfather droned on. This time, she waited.

"Cheers!" came the call.

"Cheers," Jenny repeated and drained her second flute.

The party continued. Jenny made small talk with the gathered friends and family, and then she noticed she was slurring her words. She was also becoming a little drowsy. "I need to lay down," she thought. She retreated to her bedroom, closed and locked the door, then plopped down on the bed. Within minutes, she was out.

There was a pounding on the door—undoubtedly the work of one of her parents.

"Sleep," Jenny slurred. Silence.

She rolled over and became tangled up in something. She realized she still had on her dress. Jenny sat up and groggily slid down the zipper in the back. Then she lifted hips off the bed and pushed the dress down and off, letting it tumble to the floor. She was left in just a brief pair of red panties. Jenny plopped back down and fell asleep again. She didn't make it through the night, however.

The next time Jenny awoke, she felt a mild burning in her throat. Between the pills, the cigarette, and the champagne, she had developed dry mouth. She slung her legs over the side of the bed, stood up, and headed for the kitchen.

Jenny found a dirty champagne flute by the sink and filled it from the faucet. She gulped the water down, and then she filled it again. Jenny sat down at the kitchen table and sipped from her glass. She noticed her mother's purse sitting on one of the other chairs. Jenny pulled it over and dove in. She came out with her mother's cigarettes and lighter. She took one from the pack, put it between her lips, and lit it up. She inhaled deeply, then she blew the smoke out through pursed lips.

Jenny sat there in the dark—drinking water, smoking—until the cigarette was gone. She got up and ran the butt under the faucet then dropped it in the trash. She took a last sip of water, put the glass down, and then headed back to her room.

As she was walking back through the den, a light came on. It was the lamp on the end table by the sofa.

"Sarah?"

Jenny turned toward the voice and found a familiar face staring back at her. It was Mr. Lemons, a friend of the family who had been at the party. Jenny, realizing her state of undress, brought her hands up to cover her tits. Mr. Lemons said nothing; he just stared, mouth agape. Jenny spun round and darted back towards her bedroom. She could feel the man's eyes on her barely covered ass as she dashed down the hall.

Jenny ran into her room and closed the door before collapsing on the bed. She couldn't believe what had happened. She figured that Mr. Lemons had too much to drink at the party and decided to stay the night and crash on their couch. Jenny probably woke him when she went to the kitchen.

Jenny turned beet red. She was no prude, but this wasn't some high school bathroom hand job. Mr. Lemons was an old friend, with the emphasis on old. He had to be in his early fifties. What would she say to him in the morning? This was beyond awkward.

She got under the covers, pulling the sheet all the way up over her head, and tried to fall back asleep. Her heart was pounding though, and she was awake for the long haul. Jenny poked her head out and looked at the clock: two-thirty.

"I wonder if Mr. Lemons is just as embarrassed as I am," she thought. "Or is he a dirty old man that's laying in there thinking about me and beating off?" Jenny smiled at that possibility. She liked being the bad girl. The smoking, the pills, the sex—those things gave her a rush.

"Maybe he has a big dick," she conjectured. Jenny let her right hand slip down to the waistband of her pretty little red panties. She wanted to get off, and that bad part of her wanted Mr. Lemons to get off, too.

Just as Jenny's hand started to inch closer to her sweet spot, she heard a moan coming through the wall. Her first thought was that Mr. Lemons actually was jerking off and took it a little too far. Then she realized that the noise came from the wrong direction. She heard another moan. The noise was coming from her parents' bedroom. Mom and dad were fucking.

Jenny knew that most girls her age would be equal parts embarrassed and disgusted. First, an old man sees her, and then she hears what she was hearing. But Jenny was different; she was more turned on than ever.

Jenny had experimented with sex throughout her final year in high school. She started with heavy petting, moved up to blowjobs, and finally to straight fucking. She wasn't a slut—she had only gone all the way with four guys—but she thought she was close. Again, she liked being the bad girl.

The moans kept coming through the wall, and then there was a repeated banging sound. It had to be her parents' headboard smacking into the drywall. Jenny had caught her parents screwing around once before, a couple of months ago, on her dad's birthday. She walked into the kitchen that morning to find her mom on her knees sucking the hell out of her dad's dick. They saw her, of course, and that lead to lots of embarrassment and a refresher course on the birds and the bees. It turned Jenny on.

Jenny knew she shouldn't be listening to what she was listening to and thinking what she was thinking about, but she couldn't help it. Her hand found her pussy and started rubbing in circles. Just when she was starting her masturbatory routine, a wicked idea popped into her mind. Wicked by even her standards. She didn't know if it was the remains of the Percocet or just her libido, but she got a feeling of irrational confidence. She got out of bed and peeled her panties down her legs. She stepped out of them then headed for the door, wanting to hurry before reason kicked in and she changed her mind.

Jenny peeked down the hall; the lamp in the den was off. She walked first to her parents' door. With her ear pressed against the wood, the fucking was all the more audible. Now she could make out words, not just moans and grunts. Jenny smiled a wicked little smile and walked toward the den.

Jenny maneuvered around to the front of the couch where Mr. Lemons slept. It was dark, but she could see that his eyes were open. He was taking her in, trying to make out the details of her naked body. In one quick motion, Jenny pulled the old quilt he was sleeping under off and to the floor. She laid on to of him.

"Jenny," he started, but before he could say another word she forced her tongue down his throat. When she came up for air, she looked him in the eye and said rather matter-of-factly, "Don't say a fucking word."

Jenny reached down between his legs and found that Mr. Lemons was still wearing his pants. She unzipped the fly and reached in. Her hand found his stiff dick. As she was maneuvering it out, he gasped. Jenny could smell the booze on his breath. Once it was free, she guided his cock into her dripping pussy. She fell back down on top of him so the two were chest to chest. She put her hand over his mouth just to make sure he stayed silent, then she started grinding into him. She was being bad.

Mr. Lemons didn't make a peep, and he didn't move a muscle. Jenny did all the work. She knew it wouldn't take long. After what couldn't have been more than a minute and a half, she felt his dick explode inside her. This set her off, and after a few more grinds, she had to bite her lip to keep quiet as her own orgasm spilled over her.

Jenny laid there for a minute, breathing hard, her nipples softly poking into Mr. Lemons' chest. He remained silent and still, probably lost somewhere between extreme pleasure and biting disbelief. Once she caught her breath, Jenny kissed him on the cheek and whispered, "thank you." She pulled up and off his rod, then got to her feet and headed back to the bedroom, her pussy dripping all the way. She opened the door and went straight for the bed. She laid on her back and moved her hand down her body. She gripped her cunt, trying to keep her juices and Mr. Lemons' cum from seeping out. She was in Heaven. Then noise from her parents' room had stopped. Jenny closed her eyes, and within minutes she was asleep.

When she woke up, Jenny had a headache but no regrets. She pulled on her robe and headed toward the kitchen. She didn't know if she wanted Mr. Lemons to be there or not. It could be a fun tease, she thought, but it could also be super awkward, especially around her parents.

When she got to the kitchen, Jenny found only her mom.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Sarah said. Jenny noticed that her mom was holding a tumbler of what looked to be her father's expensive scotch. "It looks like you had more champagne than I thought last night. You're hung over, aren't you?" Sarah asked.

"Is dad up? Can I have a cigarette?"

Sarah laughed. "Yes and no," she said. "But you can have a little hair of the dog if you like." She indicated her glass. Jenny nodded.

"You missed the big ending last night," Sarah said as she poured some of the scotch out for her little girl. "Mr. Lemons got so drunk he passed out in the bathroom. You're dad drug him to the couch so he could sleep it off."

"Is he still here?" Jenny asked as her mother put the glass down in front of her.

"He was gone when I woke up," Sarah said. "So was your father. I assume he took him home."

Jenny took a big swig of the scotch. Her face crinkled up and her eyes watered.

"It's different than champagne," her mom giggled.

Undeterred, Jenny took another pull.

"Well I guess you showed me," Sarah said, smiling. "Pour yourself some cereal; I'm going to take a shower." Sarah headed down the hall to her bedroom. Jenny picked up her glass and choked down the last swallow of whiskey.

Jenny waited until she heard the hum of the hot water heater, then she pounced. She found her mother's purse and starting digging for her cigarettes. She grabbed the pack and opened the box. She stopped, however, when she came across something wholly unexpected.

"Fuck," Jenny said to no one in particular.

Right there, poking out among the long, white, factory-produced cigarettes was one that was obviously hand-rolled. Jenny immediately knew what it was, but she pulled it out and smelled it anyway. Her conclusion was confirmed: her mom had a joint.

Jenny thought about putting it back and pretending that she'd never seen it, but then she had a better idea. Jenny was no stranger to pot; she used to smoke with her friends in the woods behind her school. And of course it was always present at parties. But Jenny had never considered the possibility that her mom liked to get high. She formed a plan of action and marched down the hall with the joint in hand.

Sarah was letting the warm water spill over her when she heard the bathroom door open. She peaked out from behind the curtain, and there was her daughter.

"Hi, mom," Jenny said with a coy little smile.

"What is it?" Sarah asked.

"Oh nothing," Jenny replied casually. "I just wanted to show you what I found."

With that, Jenny held up the joint and waved it in front of her face making sure her mom saw. Sarah turned ghost white. She was speechless for a few seconds, and then she started in.

"I told you that you couldn't have a cigarette! What were you doing going through my purse?"

Jenny smiled. "Relax mom," she said. "I think it's cool."

Sarah turned off the water and stepped out. She and Jenny had seen each other naked plenty of times—trying on clothes, getting dressed, etc.—so her nudity wasn't embarrassing to either of them. She pulled a towel of the rack and started drying off as she spoke.

"Jenny," she started, "Your uncle Peter gave that to me last night for an anniversary present. I haven't touched that stuff since college. I'm going to throw it out. I don't know why I left it where I did. I should have known you'd find it."

"Mom," Jenny responded. "I said I think it's cool."

Sarah finished drying herself and wrapped the towel around her.

"You do, do you?" Sarah asked disapprovingly.

"Yeah," Jenny answered. "I mean it's not like I haven't gotten high before."

"I know, know," she said with a sigh, "but maternal denial is a powerful thing. I don't like to think of you as being that grown up."

There was a beat, then Jenny looked her mom right in the eyes. "We don't have to throw it out, you know."

"What?" Sarah asked, a little amazed at the balls her kid was showing.

"I mean," Jenny continued, "there are other ways to get rid of it."

Sarah couldn't help but let loose a chuckle.

"Dad doesn't have to know," Jenny said. "We could smoke it together. Like a bonding thing. Our secret."

"A bonding thing?" Sarah repeated. "You just want to get stoned. And you want to get me stoned."

Jenny just looked at her mom with an impish smile.

"Okay," Sarah relented, "but if your dad ever finds out about this..."

Jenny turned and ran to the kitchen. He grabbed her mom's lighter and rushed back.

"We should do it in here," Jenny told her mom. "We can turn the fan on and he'll never be able to smell it."

"You're speaking from experience, aren't you?" she asked even though she new the answer.

Jenny popped the joint into her mouth and held up the lighter.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"If we're going to do it then shut up and do it," Sarah replied.

Fifteen minutes later, mother and daughter were sitting on the couch in the den, laughing about God knows what. Sarah was still in her towel, and her hair was wet. The two were sharing a cigarette, passing it back and forth.

"So what other secrets are you hiding?" Sarah asked.

"No secrets," Jenny replied. "I'm an open book."

Sarah took a long pull off the cigarette and handed it to her daughter. "So tell me something I don't know then."

Jenny giggled.

"No, tell me," Sarah insisted. "I really want to know."

"Promise you won't get mad?" Jenny asked.

"Honey," came the reply, "even if I wanted to, I don't think I could get mad right now." She laughed a little then took the cigarette back.

"Well," Jenny started, still hesitating, "last night I took some of dad's Percocet during the party."

"Jenny!" her mom exclaimed. "Are you insane?"

"You promised you wouldn't get mad."

Sarah took a second to process what she just heard, then she squinted her eyes and looked seriously at Jenny. "What else?"

Jenny looked down.

"You said you were an open book..."

"Well," Jenny started, "last night, in my room, I heard you and dad."

"What did you hear?"

Jenny's fair skin turned beet red. "The two of you," she answered. "Fucking."

"Jenny!" Now it was Sarah's turn to blush.

"It's okay, mom. It's not like it was the first time. And it's not like I'm a virgin."

Sarah was taken aback by her daughter's openness, but she wasn't shocked. She figured as much. Sarah handed the cigarette back to Jenny then squinted at her again, even harder than before.

"What else?" she asked.

Jenny thought for a minute as she took a drag.

"Okay, but promise you won't freak out," she said.

Her mom took back the cigarette, took a deep drag, then stubbed it out right on the end table. "Tell me."

"Last night," Jenny started, "I fucked Mr. Lemons."

Sarah's mouth dropped open. She stood up and walked around behind the couch. She let her towel slip down below her breasts. She stared at her daughter in disbelief.

"Mom!" Jenny exclaimed, her buzz suddenly in jeopardy. "It's okay. I was just...After hearing you and dad...He'll never tell anyone!"

Sarah stood in stunned silence. "You fucked Dan?" she finally asked. "You fucked Dan Lemons?"

"Yes," Jenny replied. "Right here. Last night."

Without warning, Sarah's silence turned into uproarious laughter. She let go of her towel and let it plop to the ground. She sat down on the carpet and started crying she was laughing so hard. Jenny got up and ran over to her.