Jenny Loses Her Virginity

Story Info
Jenny desperately wants her step father.
2.4k words
4.24
170.7k
56

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny loved her step father Andrew not only in the sense that she had grown to be fond of him since he married her Mom 2 years earlier, but also sexually. Many nights she lay in her bed quietly and listened as her Mom and Andrew had sex. She heard her Mom gasp and Andrew grunt and imagined him fucking her in different positions. As she did this, her hand often slipped inside her panties and she ran her fingers along her moistening pussy lips. Slowly she would start to finger fuck herself, imagining his fingers exploring her cunt, as he groaned more and more through the wall, she imagined him laying on top of her young nubile body and thrusting his lovely big cock into her. As the sound of her Mom's orgasm reached her, Jenny's own juices started to flow too.

It was just so horny listening to them, she pressed her ear to the wall so she could hear him tell her Mom what fantastic tits she had. She loved to hear her Mom talk dirty and shivers ran down her spine whenever she mentioned his cock. Recently it had become a ritual for Jenny, whenever her Mom got it, she pretended she did too.

Most of her friends had boyfriends and many of them were experiencing sex for the first time, sharing their experiences with each other. Jenny, though, had eyes for only 1 man but unfortunately he was taken by her Mom, but it didn't stop the fantasies and more increasingly, the flirting.

On her 18th birthday she had made his head turn when she had crossed from her bedroom to the bathroom in just her bra and panties. She had waited in her bedroom for ages until she saw her opportunity. Andrew had brought some clothes from the washer to the bedrooms and she made her move, coming out right in front of him. As she reached the bathroom, she turned her head and noted that his eyes were firmly on her arse. In the bathroom, she sat down, her whole body full of nervous excitement, he had looked just as she thought he would. She hoped he liked what he saw, okay so she was nearly 30 years his junior, but a woman is a woman and from what she knew men wanted anything with tits and a pussy. She felt herself getting very excited and she stood up over the toilet bowl, dropped her panties and started to play with herself. Soon her juices were flowing and tinkling into the water, as she imagined him in here with her doing this instead of her.

When she left the bathroom, he suddenly appeared from his bedroom.

"I didn't think you were going out to celebrate," he said.

Jenny had already told her Mom that she wasn't going out until Friday as it was Rebecca's 18th too the weekend and the girls were going to celebrate together.

"No, I'm not," she said as she stopped just in front of him.

He was doing his best to keep his eyes on her face, Jenny noted, but for just a second they slipped down to her tits encased in her white lacy bra. She shook as she knew that for the first time, Andrew could clearly see her nipples through the white lace.

"I just thought you might be getting ready," he said.

"No, I'm staying in, just needed to pee and couldn't wait," Jenny said.

Something must have clicked in his head because he sort of shook himself, smiled and walked round her and back to the kitchen.

"Shit," Jenny said under her breath and had gone back to her room.

Since that night she had tried the same trick a couple of times, and although she knew he had taken a good look, that had been it.

For the past 6 months she had done different things to try and get him to make the first move, one of which was at her Aunty's pool party when wearing a very skimpy bikini, she had wrestled with him in the pool. During the fun, he had got a hard on which was clearly visible to her and for a brief moment she had touched it with her hand. However again he seemed to compose himself and nothing more had happened.

Her Mom was obviously keeping him well satisfied, she knew that from listening to their bedroom antics. Even though she was 49, she was having sex 2 or 3 times a week with Andrew and not just 10 minute sessions either. Their sex sessions often lasted for an hour or more and Jenny knew that her Mom wore very sexy lingerie for him during sex and used more than 1 vibrator. Therefore she knew full well, that he was getting many of his sexual fantasies fulfilled and thus even though he might be excited by her, he had the willpower to resist her.

As her frustration got more acute and her fantasies more wild, Jenny decided that she was going to have to do something herself.

Of course if he resisted an open sexual advance, her life could be in ruins, but she decided she had no choice.

For ages she waited for an opportunity and eventually 1 came on a Saturday morning. Her Mom had gone to see her sister, Jenny's aunt, and when she left Andrew decided to take a shower. Her bedroom door was open and as she saw him go into the bathroom, she waited for the tell tale click of the bathroom door being locked, but it never came. She left her room and listened, she heard the toilet flush and then the sound of the shower coming on. "Had he locked the door?" She just didn't know, she would only find out if she tried it. She took off her clothes and wearing just bra and panties stood by the bathroom door. She was virtually panting with excitement as she eased down the door handle. The door gave and she opened it slowly.

Andrew was standing in the shower completely naked, but for Jenny the best bit was that he was standing side on and was wanking himself off. She watched as he ran his soapy hand up and down the full length of his cock. She couldn't believe how excited she felt, she thought she was going to faint as she was so light headed. He carried on playing with his cock which was a good 8 inches in length. He moved his left hand round to his arse and started to fondle his own arse cheeks and then moved his hand in between them to start playing with his arse hole. Jenny watched as he bent slightly forward to obviously insert his finger into his arse. This was the horniest thing she had ever witnessed and just watching him was virtually bringing her to orgasm.

Suddenly he turned, he must have sensed her presence and he was now staring wide eyed at her. Jenny didn't know what to do, part of her brain was telling her to turn and run, but another part told her to stand her ground and say something.

His right hand went from wanking to trying to cover his manhood in a second.

"Don't stop please," the words were out of Jenny's mouth before she knew it, "I just want to watch."

"What the fuck Jenny, how long have you been there?" He said to her sharply.

"Not long, look I'm sorry but...." But her words tailed off, she couldn't explain herself.

Suddenly he seemed to compose himself.

"Have you never seen a man jerking off before?" Andrew asked.

Jenny looked up, "Yours is the first cock I've seen," she replied.

He smiled at her and moved his hand. She noted that his cock was no longer fully erect, but his excitement had not completely gone and as he reached for himself again, she watched as it started to twitch back into life. He ran his thumb over the shiny end of his cock and Jenny noted a thin strand of thick liquid that came from him, precum was what her friends said it was. He held her gaze as he slowly played with himself in front of her.

"Do you like that, you naughty bitch?" he asked.

He was talking to her the same way he talked to her Mom and that thrilled Jenny as she watched.

She felt like her mouth was too dry to speak and she just nodded as she watched his cock grow into a fully erect state again.

He stepped forward out of the shower cubicle and said "Take off your bra and panties so I can see the reality of my fantasies."

She did as he said and wondered if he really had sexual dreams about her.

Her nipples stood out, hard and erect and her pussy was dripping with juice as she removed her underwear.

"Pass me your panties," Andrew said.

She picked up her red silky knickers and handed them to him.

He lifted them up to his face and she watched as he smelt the crotch and then started to lick them.

She was visibly shaking now as she reached down and started to run her forefinger up and down her pussy lips.

"This is what I do when you are not here," he said, "I love the smell of your panties Jenny, I love wanking in them and thinking about your nice virgin pussy. I even got your Mom to wear a pair of your knickers one night, that was fucking awesome, screwing Kath whilst she wore your undies."

Jenny couldn't believe this was happening, the man of her dreams had been thinking about her in a way he shouldn't but that she desperately wanted him to.

She stepped forward and reached for Andrew's cock. Her hand encompassed it and she started to rub it gently.

"That's good Jen, just wank me slowly."

As she rubbed him, he dropped her panties and reached for her breasts. Using both his hands he fondled her, his thumbs massaging her nipples.

"You've got lovely tits Jen, not as big as your Mom, but much firmer," he told her.

She threw her head back as he continued to fondle her tits. She loved the feel of his hands on her and pushed herself into him as he played with her. Her movements on his cock were getting faster as she got more and more excited and suddenly Jenny felt the hot splash of liquid on her stomach.

"Oh yes Jen, make me cum, you little bitch," he screamed.

Jenny looked down to see the last dregs of his cum shoot from the end of his cock and drop into her pubic hair. Her stomach and pubic hair were covered in his white sticky liquid and she couldn't quite believe he had cum over her. For so long she had been desperate for him to do just that and now here she stood with thick globules of his cum running down her body.

Andrew reached down and took some of his cum from her stomach. He lifted his fingers up to her mouth and she sucked them hungrily, tasting the lovely salty taste of his cum. She then watched in utter excitement as he did the same again but this time sucking his own cum off his fingers. He then grabbed her hungrily and started to kiss her wildly. Jenny's mouth opened and she felt his tongue thrust into her mouth. Both of their mouths were full of his cum and they shared it together as they kissed passionately. As they kissed she felt his fingers reach for her pussy and soon he had inserted at least 2 fingers into her. His fingers moved in and out for a bit which made her release her love juice. Now she was wetter, he started to gently caress her clitoris, as he kissed her. His lips went down, over her neck and down to her breasts. He sucked her nipples and continued to stimulate her pussy. Jenny was feeling delirious as an orgasm flowed through her body.

"You are fucking amazing," he said to her, "I love your young body, I am going to fuck you so many times in every orifice."

That is what Jenny wanted more than anything. She was still a virgin and she knew it would hurt the first time, but she wanted him to take her virginity there and then.

He stepped back and then reached for a towel, Andrew dried himself off as Jenny watched and then took her hand. She was surprised when they went past his bedroom and into hers but he told her that he loved wanking in her room and wanted to fuck her there too.

Andrew laid on Jenny's bed and reached down for his cock again. Jenny hadn't even noticed that because he had cum, he was no longer hard. However she was fascinated just as much by his limpness as his erection. She watched again as he played with himself and to help she started to masturbate as well. It didn't take him long to get hard again and she lay on the bed beside him.

"I'll be gentle and I won't cum," he promised.

Jenny lay back as her step father got on top of her. She felt to the end of his penis penetrate her pussy lips and then he slowly started to ease into her. There was of course some resistance, but with a mighty push he entered her. She bit her lip as a wave of pain went through her body and then she relaxed as the pain gave way to the most amazing sensation inside her. For a good 5 minutes he fucked her, but then decided that was enough for the first time.

He rolled over on the bed, but Jenny was not yet finished. She moved down and started to kiss his cock, licking it like a big ice cream.

"Wait a minute, he said.

He got up and went over the her chest of drawers, opening the top one, he pulled out a pair of Jenny's white panties. Jenny watched hungrily as he put them on, forcing his cock into them.

"Now you can lick me through your panties, your Mom loves doing that," Andrew said.

Jenny kissed and licked Andrew, loving the taste of his cock through the nylon of her knickers and it wasn't long before his cock started to jerk again and he filled her panties with his cum.

By the time he had finished he was obviously exhausted and Jenny knew that her first sex session with her step father was over, but she also knew there would be many more to come.