Jenny Loves Her Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkinsc
tkinsc
81 Followers

"You feel all nice and stretched and slippery."

"Definitely, and it feels so good. My legs are still weak."

"If we had more time I'd fuck you hard right now."

"I would love that. We could see how you measured up to the huge cock I just fucked."

"I think I may lose in that game," Tim said with a laugh.

"No you wouldn't. Your real cock feels much better, even if it isn't as thick."

Jenny reluctantly pulled away.

"Too bad we don't have time for a quickie," she said walking to the bathroom, "but I'll blow you on the way to meet Bruce."

Jenny used some wet paper towels to clean the juices from her pussy and thighs, finally feeling clean enough to get dressed. Tim washed the dildo and slipped it into a bag.

Jenny and Tim walked from the break room back into the store. There were several people now milling around who glanced up as the door opened. The couple didn't make eye contact with anyone as they made their way through the store and headed for the exit. As Tim grabbed the door handle to open it for Jenny he glanced at the ID guy. "I told you she could take it"

tkinsc
tkinsc
81 Followers
12