Jenny Meets Her Master

Story Info
Young woman travels to meet Him.
2.6k words
4.04
27.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Decker
Decker
3 Followers

Jen was finally visiting him from her far away town. They had shared so much in so many ways, but were only now meeting for the first time. It would be like meeting an old friend or lover she hoped. Still though, they had never had that flash of chemistry in person. That moment of recognition when one finds a kindred spirit. Jen wondered if they would. She only had the long weekend, possibly there wouldn't be enough time to warm up to each other. Jen doubted that would be the case. That is why she was here after all.

The cab was in his street now. She would soon find out an answer that she had been needing to know since the first time they had stumbled across each other in a computer chat room. Hey, people met through personals. People married off the net. What was the difference meeting this way as opposed to through a conventional hobby group or something? She need not convince herself. But always the voices of friends and loved ones were with her. She had come far heeding good advice from people she trusted. Now she had the conviction she would meet the person who she would trust more than anyone.

The cab let her out in front of an unassuming building. Jenny could not contain her excitement as she alit from the car. This was going to work. She just knew it. In her bones, or wherever one really knows when something is meant to be before it happens. It was a buzzer building. She rang and was let in. He was halfway down the stairs, running, to meet her. In a flurry he grabbed her luggage and ushered her up to his apartment door. Inside he disposed of her bags and gazed deep into her eyes.

Grinning ear to ear. Beaming even. In one second she knew she would do whatever this man asked of her. He broke into a laugh, a resonant, melodious rolling chuckle, and then took her in his arms in a soft embrace. Jen didn't know why but a tear came to her eye. Caught up in his grip and his infectious humor she laughed as well. It had just been so long since she had felt this real about anyone that it actually hurt in a sweet way.

" Well, welcome to my humble little world. It isn't much obviously, but it's mine, and so it's yours too. God, you really are prettier than your picture..." He stepped back to take in the sight of her. "Look at you, a full blown beauty...not that I hadn't expected it". Wow, the sincerity of his spontaneous flattery floored her. "I love short hair on a woman. On you...well...your features are so delicate. It opens your face I think, mmm, so pretty Jenny". If he stopped she might just live to take another breath. " Come see my other room, c'mon" he beckoned. Jenny followed.

It was a masculine room for sure. Good taste was evident in everything, the dark sleigh bed, expensive looking linens, the windowed view complimented by simple roman shades. Jenny found herself at his dresser. Fingering his keepsakes, some toiletries. God, there was a thick bristled black hairbrush, smooth flat wood back. A belt was carelessly unfurled, rich worn brown leather with an elegant silver buckle. A ruler too, 18 inch, old style blonde wood. Jenny hardly realized but she was entranced as she picked up each of these.

"Ha, get right to the heart of things, I see," he joked. Jenny flushed scarlet. God, had she given herself away that easy? They had shared thoughts on erotic spanking and discipline. Neither kidded themselves that their meeting would be lust at first sight, but secretly each yearned for it to be so. Now here she was, alone with him in his bedroom, handling things he might very well use on her... He interrupted her reverie. "Jenny? If I'm right, and I believe I am, why don't you change into something more comfortable. I'll be right outside, you can call when you are ready, ok"? Oh my, this was direct, she thought. Jenny thrilled with the excitement of it all, and now the anticipation of being sexual with him right now. Oh, this was so, so right. Jenny giggled and turned to her garment bag and weekend satchel as he left the room.

She couldn't be faulted for preparation. Just in case, she had told herself. Out came a pair of tight little cutoffs. Loud red open topped heels. Yellow cashmere sweater set- very '50's, snug on her firm upturned bosom. Lipstick to match her shoes. And cute white ankle socks. For panties she had a simple pair of stretchy cotton whites that held close to her ass. Putting all of this on and checking the mirror, Jenny giggled at the sexy, slutty effect. She leaned forward towards his dresser so his view would be of her from the rear, and called for him to come back. When he came in Jenny wriggled her bottom once to drive home the message. This was for him, and she wanted him.

"Oh, wow, but you are gorgeous!" he whistled in appreciation. Taking her in from head to toe was an elevated delight. Her legs were an endless length of treasure. Jenny's pert round ass, curvy beneath her shorts, was enough to make him swoon. He came to her and placed his large open hand on her ass, rubbing her shorts and starting to make Jenny hot and hungry. He pressed against her and raised his hands to the swell of her breasts. Groping them and purring he kissed the back of her neck feverishly. Now his hands reached out in front of her on the desk. They hesitated over which of the instruments to choose. Jenny thrilled to see her fate being decided this way, not knowing how stern or gentle he might be.

Jen's stomach sunk when he opted for the belt. She knew too well how much a strapping could make her squirm and yelp. She would love it, but she had thought a romantic hand spanking might have been a nice start. Jen allowed him to lead her to the foot of the bed. His hand was under her sweater on the small of her back, urging her down over the high back of the rounded base of the sleigh. She felt herself lifted and placed so her head was down on the bed, ass up and feet in the air. He had a hand around her thighs holding her steady. Jen felt completely vulnerable to him and helpless to struggle. Her only choice was to lie here and last out what was coming.

His warm hands unsnapped her shorts. Unzipped them and began working them over her butt. Now her nervous excitement really set in. Jen purred as he rubbed her smooth taut panties. It felt so good to be warmed there like this. He had the belt in his hand and pressed it between her legs, firm against her panties. Doubled over she could sense the thick cool feel of the leather. She could feel herself getting wet too. Her thighs closed around his hand, wanting him there, knowing soon he would begin whipping her. She always loved this part, just before the spanking started.

"Jenny...you do look so very lovely like this". Mmm, that rich voice, so self assured. " And I know this is what you want...So tell me please. Say you want me to whip your bare bottom. For being such a naughty girl. Say that for me Jenny". Oh, god, did she have to? Wasn't it enough to so gladly lie here with her ass sticking up for him? It was what she wanted. No doubt there. But it would hurt too. Jenny tried. She found that place in her that knew he was right. However it ended up making sense didn't matter. The truth was she was naughty, she wanted to be. She wanted to think of him doing this to make things better. That he knew she needed it and would feel so free for taking it by his hand. And knowing that it made him hot made her want it even more. Jenny finally blurted out her admission.

" Please...I do want to have my bare bottom whipped. I have been so bad and naughty...please whip me and make it better". There. Now that she said it she wanted it even more. She needed to feel her ass stinging and glowing beyond her control. Nothing existed now but her need to have this done. Jen brought her hand to her mouth and bit her fist. Her buttocks tensed as she felt him lower her panties. The air was cool on her rear and accentuated its prone state. He had stopped rubbing her now. Jenny readied herself for the first stroke.

He extended his arm behind him, swung it and snapped his wrist. The strap was no longer doubled and the open end licked at her porcelain cool butt with a loud CRACK! Jen's thighs jolted against the bed. He swung again and another loud SMACK! struck her over both cheeks. The white hot sting shot through her entire body, making her shake and whimper. SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK. He whipped her steadily. Each fresh swat smarting and causing her to cry out. SWISH.....SLAP.....SWISH....SMACK. God, it was so hot and sharp. So intense. Jen held her thighs tight, trying to rub herself on the bed side. The whipping hurt but was making her so hot. SMACK...SMACK....SMACK...SMACK...SMACK. Jen's yelping and squirming and pleading grew louder. SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK. He was really whipping her poor ass, leaving angry red dashes alll over her cheeks.

He stopped now and put his hands between her legs. He felt how wet she was and caressed her sex while he said what a naughty girl she had been. Gently soothed some of the stinging away, making Jen wild with desire. THWAP...WHAP...THWACK....Spank. The belt fell so hard on her tender ass. That flicking belt end leaving angry red bites on her butt. Jen cried out as the whipping continued. Tears formed at her eyes and ran down her cheek warm and salty. He was being so strict but she wanted it. She had come all this way hoping for this.

And now she didn't care what he thought or what might come. She was too hot not to touch herself. With her weight to one side on her shoulder and arm, the other stretched under along past her stomach. Jenny groaned deeply as she found her damp lips. Buried her head in her arm and cried into the comforter. The delicious mix of the snap of the belt licking her warm red ass and the rush of pleasure by her own hand left her dizzy in the throes of her senses. He had hardly touched her, she wasn't even undressed yet she was surely about to come like nothing that had been given to her before.

He knew she was ready and brought his hand holding the belt on top of hers. He got the tip of the belt, that had so harshly flicked at her moments before, inside of her now, cupping her hand strongly beneath his, following her fingers where they stroked and petting her together. Jenny doubled over steeply. Her legs opened and closed accommodating her passionate ache to orgasm. When it came she squeezed her legs and twisted in a hot frenzy. Her body convulsed with intense release. Extracting every nuance and residue of her ecstasy.

His free hand slapped her ass a few final times before he at last allowed her to relax her muscles. No way could she move yet or even want to. In her loins the rough spanks echoed their contact across her quivering buns. Jen wondered in awe of herself if she had loved the whipping so readily and intensely what else she would demand of this man and of her body without hesitation or concern for her own discomfort. It had hurt and she was glad it was over now, but she would take it again twice over to get back to where he had brought her sexually.

After a few minutes lying spent over the foot of the bed Jenny's feet regained the floor and she straightened. Her shorts and panties pooled at her ankles. She knew he was watching her every motion. Jenny realized how hot he must be too and warmed to the realization it was because of her. She turned to him and removed the cardigan, then the tight top that matched it. Stretching her arms above her head and lifting it over her breasts and off. Their eyes met and she saw the sweet affection in his giddy gaze.

" I'm sorry...I can't say how beautiful you were, you are. It hurt me to do that Jenny but it felt so right too. Come over here please". He gestured for her to stand close. She gladly obeyed. Once beside him he took her hands to his chest and pressed them there, sighing from far within himself. " Undress me love. I can't not have you a minute longer after that". Her nails grazed his front through his fine linen shirt. Undid the buttons and smoothly peeled it off. She fumbled at his trousers and pulled them down over the hard cock that protruded in his shorts. For these she knelt in front of him and got them off so he was equally naked. His tip was moist and twitching.

His veined shaft bobbed in the air. She pursed her lips tight and slipped him in her mouth. When Jenny raised her hands to feel his waist he took them suddenly in a strong grip, lifting them until her arms were stretched above. He held some of her weight this way so that he might guide her down onto him as he chose.

The sight of her pretty face and bobbing breasts, kneeling and sucking him hungrily, her hands in his clutch and her eyes locked up to his was breathtakingly achingly beautiful. He was so hot from spanking her and seeing her so aroused that this wouldn't be long. Spectacular, but more would come soon enough. He had already felt so so good for so long that this would be a relief to get past even. As fabulous as she felt around him, wet and warm and smooth, squirming just a tad from his hold, he looked forward to taking her in his arms and holding her close.

Lying together and exploring the nooks of her every muscle. His ears roared with the loud demand of his need. Jenny responded to his moans with her own, muffled by his cock between her pressed lips, as she rocked herself faster along his stiff shaft. When she started reaching down to the base of him, letting him touch the back of her throat with each strong thrust, he yelled out and grabbed her head to him, convulsing in hot spurts, needing to hold her to steady himself as his legs gave. Her hands freed Jenny reached back and pulled him closer still by his butt. His muscles there tensed and relaxed as she drained him.

He raised her to her feet and lifted her into his arms. Cradling Jenny and carrying her to the bed. Laid her down and climbed next to her. His eyes caught the clock and he saw it had been just over half an hour since she had come here. If you could sell your soul in a minute he only wanted to do so for her each and every one from now until something might somehow stop them. The two lovers fell quickly into a cozy cat nap. When they woke they would surely say that they loved each other.

Decker
Decker
3 Followers