Jenny Pegged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pemilfton
pemilfton
214 Followers

"Oh my fuck!" I gasped loudly. "Umph!... Jeez Jen... aahh"

"Shhhh... " hissed Jenny and pushed even harder into me. Suddenly my rectum stopped resisting and the cold wet dildo slid into me. Filling me with a mixture of exquisite pain, pressure and the glorious sensation of my prostate being massaged by the monstrous strapon.

"FUCK! Jesus FUCK!" I almost yelled.

Jenny laughed. I heard Cath gasp... "Oh my god!" Then Jenny started to slowly withdraw her cock then slowly pushed it back in.

"Ahhhh... ffff" I could only groan. She slowly started to fuck my hole. I looked up at her as she did and the sight of her huge tits bobbing and wobbling in time to her thrusts and her hair swinging back and forth in front of her face was utterly amazing. She paused and reached up to her black bra which was a front fastener and undid the clasp. Her enormous breasts broke free and I could not believe the size of them. Freed from their restraint they seemed to enlarge and her nipples stuck out over a centimetre each from large round areolas. She grabbed her tits with both hands and lifted them.

"Like them?" she asked and then lifted her left one up and licked its long, erect nipple. She let both tits fall down again and started fucking my hole once more. Harder and faster. Her huge breasts swinging in time to her thrusts. My cock had gone a little limp as the sensations in my rectum took over but the sight of those huge tits jiggling was enough to re-awaken my cock. I wanted so much to grab it and make myself cum all over Jenny's tits but I lay there and took the battering Jenny was now giving my hole. The feeling of that strapon inside me, fucking my wet asshole was unbelievable.

Suddenly Cath knelt up on the bed next to me and for a freaky moment I though she was going to grab my cock. But she raised a hand to Jenny's jiggling right breast and started squeezing and massaging it. "Cat likes my tits did you know that? Your sister loves my big titties don't you Cat?"

Cath look at me and grinned then leant over and took Jenny's nipple into her mouth. As she did her long, dark hair fell down and landed over my throbbing cock. The sight, thought and actual feel of my big sister's hair all over my wet, swollen cock was mind blowing. I wasn't sure what to say or if I should say anything. Cath was slurping on Jenny's tit while Jenny was still fucking although gentler now as looked on at Cath's suckling.

"Um... Cath... your hair... is all... over my cock!" I said in time to Jenny's slow thrusts.

Cath stopped sucking on Jenny's tit and lifted her hair up and looked back at me over her shoulder.

"Was that a problem?" she said smiling and then to my utter amazement let her hair drop back right onto my cock with a giggle and started brushing her hair back and forth over my throbbing wet penis. Suddenly Jenny grabbed Cath's hair and pushed her head down towards my cock.

"Suck it bitch!" Jenny hissed and with little hesitation Cath opened her mouth as Jenny pushed her head down and took my cock right into her mouth. Her lips clasped around it and I felt her tongue slide around the head.

"CATH!... Jeez!" I exclaimed but Cath just moaned. Jenny started pumping her head up and down on me as she fucked me.

"Oh Cath... oh fuck... this is too much... " I almost whimpered.

Cath stopped and then sat up again pushing Jenny's hand away and pulled her top off over head. Her hair fell back down into place but I gawped at Cath's large breasts that now swung free. I hadn't noticed that Cath wasn't wearing a bra I'd been too distracted by Jenny's monster mammaries. Jenny paused fucking me as we both watched Cath step off the bed and removed her black jeans revealing black lacy panties that she also slipped down and stepped out of.

"Woo... look your little brother's ogling you!" Jenny said giggling. She was right I stared at my older sister standing there naked. Her trimmed bush in full view and her long dark hair curling between her large wobbling breasts. She looked fucking incredible.

Cath knelt back on the bed beside me and leant over me. She took my cock in her hand and gently rubbed it against her tits smearing them with my cock juices. Then she took me into her mouth again and started sucking me. Jenny grasped Cath's head again and started forcing her up and down on me while she started fucking my hole hard once again.

"Yeah!" cried Jenny. "Thatta girl Cat. Suck the fucker! Suck your little brother's dick you fuck bitch! Ha ha this is fucking awesome!"

It was all too much and I felt my orgasm build. "I'm gonna cum!... gonna cum!... " I cried out. Cath lifted her head up releasing my cock from her mouth and leant over me. She grabbed my cock and started masturbating it with a fury. Her face almost in a snarl.

"Cum Paul. Cum on my tits!" she almost whimpered.

I duly obliged. I cried out "Aaaaagh... " and went rigid as I came. I shot huge gloops of cum all over Cath's tits. It splattered all over her long, dark hair that hung down just as I'd always fantasised. This was beyond ecstasy.

"Ooo... what a dirty mess you've made!" Jenny commented. She had stopped pumping me. I looked at Cath who was looking down at my cum all over her tits and dribbling down over her fingers still grasping my cock. She started rubbing it into her tits and Jenny assisted. "Nice." She said. "Now I'm gonna fuck you too in your cunt." She added as she grabbed Cath's face and kissed her hard.

"Oh... yes please... " Cath whispered as Jenny released her.

"Just get on all fours over your little brother and I'll fuck you from behind" Jenny ordered then withdrew her dildo from my ass. I felt relieved at it slid out as the pressure on my rectum after having cum was too intense.

I lay there almost lost for thoughts as Cath knelt over me. Her long, dark hair fell onto my chest. It still had my cum in it. She looked into my eyes and smiled. "This fun?" she asked with a grin.

I smiled back at her. "Fuck yeah!" I then lifted my hands to her hanging tits and squeezed them. They were still wet and now slippery cool with my cum. I couldn't believe I was fondling my beautiful big sister's tits after lusting after them for so many years.

"OK I'm just gonna clean my rubber dicky!" Jenny said and we all burst out laughing.

I lay there looking up at my big sister. Her face close to mine. Her breath was hot and fast and then suddenly her eyes widened as she lurched forward a little and gasped. She threw her head back and opened her mouth. "Fuck Jen that's fucking, fucking, fucking awesome!"

I couldn't see but could only guess Jenny had shoved her strapon up into my sister as now the bed and Cath started jigging. Jenny was grunting and suddenly her hands were around Cath's breasts along with mine.

"Gonna fuck you so fucking hard you fucking bitch!" Jenny cried.

"Yes... yes... yes... yeeess!" Cath replied. Her whole body was shaking in time to Jenny's thrusts. Her hair shook and her face took on a look of sheer ecstasy and abandon. She started grunting with her mouth open and saliva started to dribble out of her mouth. I just lay there in absolute awe of what was happening as a long strand of her spit dribbled onto my chin just below mouth.

"uhh... uhhh... uhhhh... uh... uh... uh... uh.uh.uh.uh." Cath grunted louder and faster as Jenny hammered herself into her with a frenzy. Suddenly Cath screamed out... "OOOooohh... hhaaaaaa!!" and lurched forward onto me as her orgasm took her. Her hair fell all over my face as she lay on me. Her breath hot and fast in my right ear. Then she sat up straight and sat on my belly. I could feel her wet cunt squished against me and the soft prickle of her short trimmed pubic hair.

"Jeez. Holy fuck." Was all she could say and I just grinned at her. Jenny embraced her from behind and kissed her on the cheek.

"OK" Jenny said. "Who's gonna do me? Cus I'm ready to fucking explode here!"

Jenny removed the strapon and handed it to my sister. "Here. Put this on Cat and fuck the shit out of me. After I've made this little fuck of a brother of yours lick me out that is... " she said giving me a leering, daring look. "You up for that fuckface or are you too fucked now huh?" she added looking at me with a smile and then grabbed my cock.

"Oh I'll lick you out. And more besides... " I answered.

"Good. You better." She replied and lay down on the bed beside me and lifter her legs up to her chest. I sat up and saw Cath fitting the strapon to herself. I stood up and then knelt down on the floor with my face now close to Jenny's large, wet crotch. She had a full bush and her cunt was swollen and oozing juice. Her ass crack was dark and slightly hairy. I stroked her slit with the index finger of my right hand right down to her asshole and then back up. I repeated this before pushing my finger into her wet, warm, welcoming vagina. She moaned slightly and then I withdrew my finger and put my tongue to her wet folds. I slid my tongue into her and lapped firmly till I found the bud of her clitoris.

"Mmmmmmnnn... " she murmured.

I was surprised to find myself getting hard again so soon after having cum and wanted to fuck her even if it was too soon for me to cum again. I raised myself up and positioned my cock at her cunt hole and shoved it into her with a single wet slippery thrust. Jenny lowered her legs a little and wrapped her large thighs around me. She looked into my eyes and grinned.

"Well I guess you first then huh? Get fucking you fucker!"

I duly obliged. I started fucking Jenny hard and fast. Her body shook with my thrusts and her huge tits flopped back and forth like water filled balloons on her chest. As I fucked her I was aware of Cath running her hands up my back and shoulders.

"That's it Paul!" Cath cried. "Fuck that bitch!" Cath knelt up on the bed beside Jenny's shaking body. She was wearing the strapon now and pointed it at Jenny's mouth. She gleefully accepted it and sucked it in. As I fucked Jenny's cunt hard Cath fucked her in the mouth. We kept this up for a moment or two till eventually Jenny stopped sucking and turned her head away from Cath's strapon.

"Cath. Fuck me with it!!" she cried out. Fuck me with it quick please!!"

Cath looked at me and I stopped fucking Jenny and withdrew. Cath slipped off the bed and swapped places with me. She shoved the strapon into Jenny's pussy and I offered my slippery wet cock to Jenny's mouth. Cath fucked Jenny hard. Real hard.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH... HHMmmmnnn!!" Jenny cried out with my cock still in her mouth as Cath was fucking her like a thing possessed. Cath was a sight to behold and she bucked and writhed. Her tits flopped in all directions and her long, dark hair looked like it had a life of its own as she threw her head around.

I took my cock in my hand and started masturbating. I started to feel that I could cum again.

"That's right sis! Fuck her. I'm gonna shoot all over her face... "

""AAAHH... Ahhh... AAAHH... AHHH AAAAAA... AAAAAAAGH" Jenny screamed as she came and as she did I pumped my cock with a fury and came too. I shot my fresh load of cum all over Jenny's orgasm contorted face and into her open mouth. Jenny looked up at me with a smile and licked her tongue around her lips licking my cum. "Mmmm" she moaned.

Cath stopped pumping her and withdrew the strapon. She fell forward with her face on Jenny's tits and was gasping for breath after her wild exertions. I knelt there on the bed looking at them both.

"Well." I said a little out of breath. "That was... er... jeez... "

"Awesome?" Jenny said looking up at me. Her arms were around Cath who was still panting on Jenny's boobs.

"Yeah. Awesome. I mean... phwow!"

Cath lifted her head up and looked at Jenny and then me. "Well they do say incest is best!" she said smiling. "Next time little brother I want you to fuck me. And Jen will do whatever you want her to you know. I mean literally anything!"

"And I always thought you were a quiet shy girl!" I said to Jenny who smiled back at me.

We showered and sat back in the lounge. Cath and Jenny both had towels wrapped around their wet hair. Cath was wearing a white gown but Jenny and I were fully dressed. We opened a bottle of wine which we shared thirstily

"So Paul... " Jenny began. "How was your ass fuck? That was fun I gotta admit but next time I wanna see your big sis do it to you. You guys getting it on was so dirty!"

"It was awesome!" I answered and then looked at Cath. "I don't mind admitting that cumming on your tits has been a secret fantasy of mine for a long time Cath. And being straponed by a big titted blonde at the same time... fucking beyond amazing!" I said shaking my head in disbelief.

Cath looked at me and smiled softly. "I knew you were a pervert. I have seen you ogling at my boobs you know I'm not blind! But hey... what the fuck huh? Hell I don't even feel guilty it was fun and like Jen says next time I'll fuck you."

"Damn right Cat!" said Jenny. "You fuck him and I'll sit on his face so he can tongue my ass! You'd like that wouldn't you huh?"

I just nodded. I looked at Cath who was rubbing her still wet hair with her towel. She looked back me and smiled widely. "And hey any time you feel horny little brother you can always come here and see me. We can... well... do stuff on our own too if you like." Cath said.

"And me too!" Added Jenny. You come and see me if you want any time. I'll do things to you you would not believe!"

I sat back and looked at my gorgeous sister and her big blonde friend. Life was never so good.

pemilfton
pemilfton
214 Followers
12