Jenny Plays with the Big Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes dear," I said consolingly, crossing my fingers behind my back. "If you agree to be on our team and join in on our games, then we'll agree to get rid of the pictures we took and ease up on the hazing. And Jenny, I can assure you, that accepting your lot as a sweet, demure girly-boy is a good first step for you. And what will help you most to do that is to put aside your macho pride about your manhood, your maleness. You must start to think of yourself as a soft, delicate flower, ready to blossom forth into a new life. Forget about your old, rough and tumble ways. Also, you should adjust your class schedule for next year accordingly. Take home economic and secretarial courses, or maybe fashion design."

"Really sis," Jimmy asked. "Do you think that would help?"

"Most definitely, my little sissy," I replied. "It's the best course of action for you to take."

"OK, sis," Jimmy said. "If you really want me, I'll join your team with no more grumbling and be darned proud to. Everybody here is swell and have treated me square, well, except for the hazing I've gone through tonight. But since that's passed now and we've all started anew, well, like I said, I'm on board now. So, now that we've agreed on that, can I have my panties back now?"

"We'll give them back after the movie," Cindi said with a chuckle.

At that, Cindi told Julie to quickly pull over. Julie did as she was asked and Cindi hopped out of the car and ran into an Adult Book store. After some questioning looks between the girls in the car and ten minutes had passed, Cindi came running out and hopped back into the car, a rather full bag in her hands.

"What's up, Cindi," Julie asked.

"Yeah girl," Denise added. "What did you need to stop here for?"

"Oh, just decided to get us an after movie movie," Cindi replied, and then added with a giggle, "That and some other things I thought we might use to spice up our night."

12