Jenny Plays with the Big Girls Ch. 08

Story Info
Jimmy gets ready to greet the world as Jenny.
4.4k words
4.56
45.1k
15

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers

This is the eighth chapter of my first entry on this site, "Jenny Plays with the Big Girls". I again, want to thank all of you for your kind words of support and desires for me to continue this effort.


Choking and gasping on what could only be described as burning sulphuric fumes, or rather the burning fires of Hell, I slowly opened my eyes only to see God waving his staff in my face.

Then, everything changed, and what could only have been the demonic face of Satan, looked down at me. Or at least it was how I'd always been told Satan would look like.

Oh God, it finally happened, I thought. All my sins had been found out and this was God's retribution. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! Damn, why hadn't I left the cosmic elements alone?

Why did I have to mess with God's plan like I did – just to win a couple fuckin' volleyball games? Damn it all, anyway! Oh shit, I was in no mood to face this crap now!

Slowly, I sank back into oblivion once again...

"Lori, Lori..."

I started to hear voices, distant, pleading voices. Voices familiar to me. Again though, that awful, burning smell. God! I was still in Hell, still choking on the stench of death, being forced to arise to face my demons. Oh fuck, I thought. What the hell...

Slowly, slowly, I once again opened my eyes and looked around. This time my friends were standing about me. Friends, I wondered? In Hell? What were they doing here?

"Lori," I heard Cindi speak, gently.

Hmmm...Not the Cindi I knew so well, I wondered.

"Yo, bitch," she said. "you OK?"

Now that's the Cindi I remembered.

"Yeah," I croaked out, haltingly. "What happened? Where am I?"

"You passed out on the court," Denise said. "Don't you remember? You're in the clinic off the lifeguard's stand."

"Oh God," I said, holding my aching head. "I remember now. Oh God, Mother! Where's Mother?"

"Back here, dear," came the reply, as I watched her step forward. "I was up front the first time you came to, and you said something about Satan, so I thought I should move back until you were more awake. Are you more awake now, Lori?"

"Oh shit, Mother," I said with a groan. "I'm sorry, really I am. I was just so out of it. What are you doing here?"

"Well, Lori," she answered. "I thought I'd surprise you by traveling these three thousand miles just to watch you and your volleyball team try to make it to the state championship finals like any true, loving mother would. But imagine my surprise when I got here and found that I had not just one daughter but two on your team to root for."

"Oh God, Mother," I groaned, my head still spinning from the heat of the day, the surprise of the visit, and the continued belief that this was God's wrath come down to visit upon me. "I meant to tell you about this eventually.

"I...I really wish...," I could say no more. There was no more to say.

"Lori," My mother said with a shocked yet accusing gasp. "They told me you did this to your brother just to win some volleyball games?"

Just then from deep in the shadows from the opposite corner of the room, Jenny stepped forward. None of us girls had noticed she'd been here all this time.

"Girls," she said, indicating the sisters of Lambda Lambda Psi, "Could you please leave us alone for a little while. We have some family matters we need to discuss. Thanks"

All the girls left, mumbling to each other, wondering what the resulting outcome of this encounter would be.

"Jimmy," Mother said. "Please leave. I'll talk with you once I finish speaking with your sister here."

"If you please, Mother," Jenny said. "I prefer Jenny now, and you are finished talking to Lori. All those accusations you have made against her are untrue and unfounded."

"Jimmy," she insisted. "You must be mad if you think for a minute I will refer to you as Jenny. And I know that none of this was your idea – why the thought of it is just preposterous!

"Jimmy, I insist you remove that ridiculous bathing suit and get out of that contraption you're in, put on normal clothes for a boy like yourself and come back home with me. I'll deal with your sister soon enough."

"Do you really want to see me without my bathing suit on, Mother," Jenny challenged. "OK then, have a look!"

At those words, she removed the two piece hot pink spandex thong she was wearing and stood before Mother in full, glorious splendor – tits, pussy, and all.

Mother went white with shock as she had been sure jenny had only been wearing falsies up top and been tucked in down below. I was sure she was about to faint herself at the sight, but she managed to sit down and get a grip on her emotions as Jenny went on:

"As I was saying, Mother," she said. "I asked Lori to let me play on her team to replace Laurie, an injured player.

"To be more believable in appearance, I went out and purchased these items and with the help of the other girls, I chose to wear them of my own volition.

"Mother, I had tried hard, damned hard, to get on the men's team, but they wouldn't have me.

"But here, on the Battling Bitches, I've found a niche, a team who needs me, and, I make a difference here.

"And Mother, I like me the way I am now, because, for the first time in my life, other people like me the way I am. I'm not the short, geeky type of shrimp who gets bullied around on the playground or gets sand kicked in his face anymore.

I'm the cute, almost beautiful chick who everyone likes to hang with and be around, and Mother, I like that. For the first time in my life, I'm happy. Really happy. Can you understand that, Mother?"

For the first time in her life, I think my Mother realized just how painful it had been for Jimmy to live as a boy in a body small and delicate enough to almost be considered effeminate.

As his sister, I knew, of course, as he'd confided in me, and I'd also witnessed the many times he'd been picked on while growing up.

There was nothing I could do about it, though, as it was something he had to learn to handle himself, but life was cruel sometimes, and more cruel to some than to others. But now that Mother seemed to understand, maybe that would help now, I thought.

"Oh God, Jimmy," She said, her eyes brimming with tears. "I never knew. I mean, I suspected...but I never realized it was that bad, that it was so hard on you."

"Of course you didn't, Mother," Jenny said to her. "You think I wanted you to know? I may not have had the physique of a man, but you raised me to deal with any problems that came my way like a man, Mother, and face them on my own.

"I wasn't about to have you worry about every cut and scratch I got from every bully who I came up against. If I had, you'd never have gotten a good night's sleep, and I loved you too much to do that to you, Mother."

"Oh Jimmy..." Mother started.

"Mother," Jenny corrected once again.

"I'm sorry, dear," She cried, tears still in her eyes. "OK, if that's what you want. I mean, if your so sure it's what you really, really want, then I'll support your decision 100%.

"The things you've said to me today have made me so very proud of you, Jenny, and I'd love to have you as part of our family."

Giving her a big hug and kiss, Jenny said, "Oh Mother, you've made me so happy. Now, let's get the rest of the gang in here and tell them the good news. Then let's go out and celebrate our win today – that is if you're feeling up to it, Lori!"

"Hey, girl," I said. "I'm feeling perkier by the minute. But Jenny, I think you should put your swim-suit back on if we're going out, don't you? At least until we get you something that's a bit less revealing than that thong.

"Yeah," Jenny said. "Actually, when you get a chance, I could use a good night out on the town just to shop. As you know, I have a terribly small wardrobe – been borrowing clothes from everybody!"

"Oh, that horrible," Mother declared. "Lori, how could you let that happen?"

"Well shit, Mother," I complained. "He, I mean she's only been dressing for two days now. There hasn't really been time, yet."

Suddenly, the clinic room door opened and the teammates came rushing in, looking very concerned.

"Are you finished here," Julie asked.

"We have some really interesting news," Denise said. "News you just have to hear."

"Well," I answered. "I hope it's important enough to barge in on us like this, but yes, we were just going to get you guys. We were planing to go out and party. Maybe go to our favorite pizza parlor. But hey, what's going on?"

"We just heard some news about Helen..." Cindi started.

"Oh God," I moaned. "That Benedict Arnold? Ugh, good riddance to bad rubbish, that's what I say!"

"No, no," Cindi continued. "We were wrong about her throwing the match. She's down the hall here in this clinic. Turns out she has epilepsy, a mild form of it that apparently hit her at that point in the game when she missed those lobs.

"Seems the seizures are hard to recognize when they come on, but her old teammates, having seen her have the seizures before, recognized the symptoms and figured out that she was having a mild seizure at the time.

"That's why they hit those three straight balls to her – knowing she'd probably miss them. "

"Oh God," I said. "And I thought she was such a bitch at the time...thought she was purposely trying to make us lose. God, I feel like a heel. Is she all right, is she going to be OK?"

"Doc says she'll be fine," Denise answered. "Just wants her to rest while they check her blood level or some such thing, and he wants her to get plenty of fluids.

"That was a hot sun out there this afternoon – he just wants to make sure dehydration doesn't set in on top of everything else."

"Oh God, that's good," I said. "I sure don't need any more bad karma coming my way on top of what might be on its way already."

"That's for sure, bitch," Cindi added with a giggle. "Speaking of bad karma, did you guys get everything all straightened out? No more eggshells around, are there?"

"Actually," Mother replied. "Everything's just fine now. Couldn't be better, in fact. Jenny wants to stick around, and I have given her my blessing."

Upon hearing such good news, all the girls cheered, jumping up and down like twelve year-olds at a slumber party.

"We do, however," she continued. "Still have to talk over specifics, for example, how far does she wish to take this dressing up, does she want to go on female hormones, breast implants, and finally, surgery.

"And if that far, we'll need to discuss psychotherapy, possibly even the need for therapy before we get to that point just to smooth out any bumps in the road that may come up down the line."

"MOTHER!!!" Jenny shouted in embarrassment. "Is all this necessary?!"

"I know, I know," she said. "And I don't mean to push you into making a decision right away, because right now there is no immediate need to rush into this.

"I only mean to suggest that there are options out there to consider that perhaps no one has even suggested yet, and that soon we will have to discuss these options.

"I just want you to know of them so that you realize, since you have decided to stay as Jenny, that there are more options available to you other than pasted-on silicon gel tits and fake pussy's.

"That's the only reason I bring them up now. Don't worry, the discussion about which of these you might like will be very private."

"Jeez! Mothers," Jenny muttered, walking out of the clinic.

"Yeah," agreed Cindi with a laugh. "Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!"

"You got that right, bitch," I agreed.

As we were leaving, I remembered that we had the money to give the theater manager for the damage we had leveled up in his balcony last night.

Thinking this was also a good time for Mother and Jenny to take a break and get some personal space between each other, even if only for the few minutes it took to get to our destination, I took Cindi aside and gave her the money and whispered my plan to her:

"Cindi," I said. "You and Jenny take my car and drive to the theater. I think it's time she and Mother took a break from one another, anyway. Once there, give the money to the manager for our part in the balcony debacle.

"If you're still of a mind, maybe you'll be able to find the time to talk to Jenny about your wedding plans, if, as I said, you're still of a mind.

"Whatever you decide, I think she's ready to hear and listen to your ideas."

"Thanks, Lori," Cindi said. "You are the best. I'll make sure the guy gets his money. But you talk to Jenny first, send her over to the car, OK? She might not understand me coming over and just dragging her away."

"Yeah," I answered. "Good idea. "I'll explain everything to her and make sure she understands why she's going with you, or at least most of the reason why she's going with you."

Sliding over to Jenny, who was walking along with Mother, I proposed my suggestion to her, actually through Mother.

"Mother," I started. "I need Jenny to go with Cindi to take care of a situation that came up this morning. We wee going to deal with it after the game anyway, but as a group. Since you're here, These two can handle it by themselves and then meet us at the pizza parlor when they finish up. Is that alright with you?"

"I suppose so, Lori," she replied. "But how are we going to get back and forth then?"

"Well," I said. "I just figured that the girls and I would go with you in your car to the parlor and let Cindi and Jenny take my car. When they get back we can go back to using our regular vehicles, OK?"

"Sure, Lori," Mother answered. "That sounds fine, dear."

"OK, thanks, Mother," I said. "Come on, Jenny. Go on with Cindi."

Jenny gave me a very curious, almost accusing look – if I could interpret it correctly, I'd almost say she was wanting to say, "What the hell are you getting me into?" - and I suppose I couldn't really blame her after last night.

However, after her performance this afternoon, I felt that any trouble that might befall her this evening, Jenny would be able to handle herself in the clutches. Still, I felt I should tell her something of why she was going.

"Jenny," I started. "I need to bring the money back to the manager of the movie theater. Remember, we were all going there after the game? But we can't now, because of Mother's visit.

"I don't want her to know, at least not yet, of our little escapades last night. And Hell, sis! As much as I love Cindi, I don't exactly trust her to be responsible enough to carry this task out without stopping at a bar first or doing something crazy and end up losing the money.

I'm counting on you to help keep her mind on the goal on hand, OK girl?"

"Sure, Lori," Jenny answered. "I understand. I didn't at first, but it's clearer to me now. And don't worry, I'll make sure she gets the money delivered safe and sound!"

"Thanks, Jenny," I said. "Now, get going. And don't forget to meet us back at the pizza parlor when you finish."

"Got it," she answered, as she rushed off to join Cindi who was waiting by my car, holding the passenger side car door open for her.

As Jenny was about to step into the car, Cindi pulled her into a gentle embrace and kissed her sweetly on the lips. Jenny pulled away with a curious look in her eyes while Cindi just winked and walked around to the driver's side, saying:

"Hurry up and get in. The faster we get this done, the sooner we can get back to the pizza parlor."

"What was that for," Jenny asked, slowly regaining her composure.

"What, that kiss back there," Cindi asked in return. "That was a 'nice to have you around for awhile' greeting, and a congratulations on a job well done on your performance at the game today. You were really great, girl!"

"Oh, well thanks, Cindi," Jenny said. "I had already planned to stick around anyway, and as for the game, it was great fun. I had a great time out there."

"You know," Cindi remarked. "Those things your Mother was saying, about alternatives, about options. She's right, you know. I mean, getting breast implants, in addition to going on female hormones, would be a great improvement over wearing those silicone breast forms..."

"CINDI," Jenny shouted. "Damn it all, anyway! Not you too! God, I can't get away from it!"

"I'm only saying, Jenny," she explained. "That what you have looks nice cosmetically. But hell, there's no feeling there, see what I mean?"

As she was explaining herself, Cindi pulled the car over to a stop, leaned over and pulled Jenny into her arms. Almost rudely she began to rub and mold her tits while she whispered loving words and endearments in her ears.

"See there," Cindi asked her. "Can you feel that? You can't, right? I bet you felt more last night when those boys were feeling you up in the movie theater, didn't you? I saw them squeezing and pulling on your nipples like they did – man, you were really freaking out when they did that.

"Here, go ahead and feel mine. Feel the difference? Feel the way real human flesh feels? Yours could feel just like this if you wanted it to. And your bosom and nipples would react just like mine do if you either got implants or went on hormones or did both."

"Oh Cindi," Jenny moaned, as she slowly ran her fingers over Cindi's bare tit-flesh beneath the top of her bikini. "God, to have real tits. To feel like this – to feel pleasured like this...it must be awesome!"

"It is, Jenny," Cindi cooed. "It really is. And I'd also suggest getting rid of that fake pussy. Not that I'm endorsing going all the way and getting the surgery, but again, wearing the pasted-on pussy is nice, cosmetically speaking, but it limits your functional activities.

"Again, there's no feeling down there, and, remember all those times you jerked-off last night? How many times have you been able to pleasure yourself since we put that on you last night? None!

"So, whatever path you finally choose to travel, at least make it natural, one where you can receive some pleasure from it, and not just consider the cosmetic beauty. That's all I have to say on the matter."

"Thanks, Cindi," Jenny said. "What you've said here has helped me a lot. I mean it's still kind of embarrassing to talk about, but its helped me to be able to talk to someone my age first to get an idea of the nature of things before I finally sit down and talk things over with Mother."

"I'm glad I helped, Jenny," Cindi said. "But you know, that's something else your Mother said that was not a bad idea either, and that was to start seeing a therapist about this whole gender dysfunction issue."

"Cindi," Jenny groaned. "I am not having any problems with my gender issues!"

"Yeah, right," Cindi said. "Look girl. Pretend your right, and there are no problems. You will still be needing someone you can go to who is not your Mother, or your sister, or any of your new sorority sisters.

"You'll need someone with whom you can share your most intimate thoughts and worries, someone you know will not turn around and betray your trust or judge you based on those thoughts or worries. Someone who will always be there to listen to any problems that may crop up.

"Usually, for a girl, that person is her Mother, but I've already seen how uncomfortable you are speaking to her about your newly discovered feminine issues. That's OK, even normal, for a person like you.

"Most girls spend a lifetime getting used to becoming comfortable speaking with their mothers, and if you were still Jimmy, I'm sure your life with her would have been as normal and smooth-sailing as ever.

"Having become Jenny now, your entire relationship with her has turned upside-down, and you need to relearn how to get along with her as a girl would, as Jenny would, and that's not something easily done in a day, missy.

"Right now, the kind of person who can help you make that transition doesn't exist in your life.

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers
12