Jenny Plays with the Big Girls Ch. 09

Story Info
Cindi proposes to Jimmy - the catch - he must stay as Jenny.
5.7k words
4.49
48k
17

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers

Below is part 9 of my story "Jenny Plays with the Big Girls". Sorry it took so long for this to come out, but the ideas are starting to take longer to come to me and the stories are taking longer to finish. Again, thanks for all the support and feedback offered during the writing process.

*

"Well anyway, here goes," she started. "Up until a couple years ago, I was a boy, like you."

"God, Cindi," Jenny gasped. "Are you serious? Really?"

"Yes, really, Jenny," she replied. "For most of my life, throughout my formative years I felt out of place. I was a boy yet somehow I always felt as if I was in the wrong body.

"Oh God, Cindi," Jenny said. "That must have been so awful for you."

"It wasn't the easiest time of my life, Jenny," Cindi agreed. "You've got that right. I was lucky enough to have very caring and supportive parents as well as a good doctor.

"For the longest time I went to a therapist who helped me out considerably, helped me understand that my female hormone level was greater than my male testosterone level, and therefore made me feel as if I was a woman trapped inside a man's body.

"Once I was sixteen I finally made the decision to become a complete woman and started on female hormones.

Then, three years ago, after a long period of extensive therapy and once I had turned 18, after high school graduation, I to took a year off before I started college to undergo a sex reassignment surgery in order to become the woman I am today."

"My God, Cindi," Jenny said in amazement. "I never knew...would never have known. None of us would! I mean, you look so...so natural, so feminine. And I am so honored that you feel I am trustworthy enough to share such a secret with. God, it's so amazing to know this!"

"Well," Cindi said. "As I said earlier, your actions have inspired me to finally reveal this secret I have kept from you and the others for so long.

It hasn't been so much that I've been ashamed of it or afraid to reveal it to you girls, but it's just that it seems so much easier to not even bring it up and have to go into all the explanations for everything, you know?

"I mean, I am a woman, so why should I have to go into detail about the fact that I'm not a woman from birth? So I don't bring it up, and not bringing it up becomes a habit until finally hardly anybody knows, even my best friends.

"Now, I'm thinking it's time I share the secret with you guys here because you people are more than friends, you're like family to me. And family should be able to know things like this about one another and not have it matter."

"Oh God, Cindi," Jenny said, hugging her new found friend, her eyes brimming with tears. "I love you so much for trusting me like this, and for helping me with your experiences like you have."

"Oh my dear, dear Jenny," Cindi said, returning the hug affectionately. "You don't know how much I've waited for this moment.

Ever since I first saw you in that stupid one-piece bathing suit, and then that sun dress we kept stripping you out of, I was crazy about you. Head over heels in love with you."

"You did," Jenny asked in wonder. "You did nothing but embarrass me all night last night." she said, though with a smile.

"Yeah," Cindi smirked. "And you loved every minute of it! Go ahead -- try and deny it!"

"Well," she said, with a glint in her eye. "Maybe just a little..."

At that, Cindi grabbed Jenny and began to tickle her almost naked body, making her squeal with intense, arousing pleasure.

"I'll 'Maybe just a little' you!" she replied.

Then she wrapped her arms about her and kissed her hungrily, thrusting her tongue deep into Jenny's mouth as she dropped her hands down to her naked ass, pulling her tighter into her body.

Very soon Jenny began returning the hug and kiss as ardently and eagerly as Cindi was delivering it. Then Cindi began removing Jenny's thong while Jenny was doing the same with Cindi's suit, until both were, at last, completely naked on the front seat of the car.

Cindi however, stopped the proceedings at that moment.

"Wait, wait a minute," She said. "If we're going to do this, let's at least do this right."

"What do you mean," Jenny inquired seeing Cindi rummaging through her purse..

"Here we are," Cindi answered, pulling out a cylindrical object from her purse. "I just can't abide by this plastic crap any longer!"

"Eeek! Cindi, what are you doing," Jenny squealed.

"Oh, sit still, girl," Cindi said. "I'm just getting rid of these tits and pussy of yours. I'm sorry I ever came up with the idea of buying them, although they are a good idea when you're out in public.

"Just not too practical when I want you accessible to me for sex! I like to have a cock to grab onto and real nipples to pinch and suck. Woops, I forgot I taped your groin down. Watch out, this might hurt a bit."

"Ouch! Shit, Cindi," Jenny shrieked. "That's sensitive, watch it!"

"Aw, I'm sorry," Cindi teased, bending her head over Jenny's now exposed cock. "Here, let me kiss it and make it all better!"

"Oh, oh, oh God, yes," Jenny groaned. "That feels great, Cindi! Really great!"

"Didn't I tell you about the feel of real flesh?" Cindi asked, momentarily lifting up from Jenny's cock. "Feels a lot better than just carrying around something that just looks pretty but doesn't work for you, right?"

"Yes, yes, you're right, I agree," Jenny said frantically. "Now just get your mouth back down where you had it and finish up what you started there, bitch. God, I'm sore as hell and horny as a ten-peckered owl!"

"A what?" Cindi asked, sneezing and laughing at what she'd heard him just say.

"Nothing, nothing," she laughed back. "It was just something I heard in a movie once. Now, damn it all, get back to suckin' me off! Jeez!"

"Well, I will," Cindi said. "But listen here, missy. "This here love fest is a bit too one-sided, don't you think? I mean, we're both sittin' in this car naked, but I'm doin' all the work.

"I may not be as horny as a ten-peckered owl, like some people I know, but I'm not at all ashamed to say that my cunt is leakin' like a sieve, and I wouldn't mind it if someone here, whose name shall remain anonymous, would start a clean-up project by making like a little Dutch girl and stopping this dyke from over-flowing!"

"Jeez, bitch," Jenny said with a smile. "You don't have to be like that about it. All you had to do was ask."

With that, she turned about and, in a 69 position, began to attack Cindi's pussy with a vengeance. In return, Cindi started sucking on Jenny's cock with the force of a vacuum cleaner.

The moment Jenny move a finger up to caress Cindi's clit, giving it a few gentle strokes, Cindi as well cradled Jenny's balls into the palm of one hand while she began to stroke the middle finger of her other hand along the crease of her ass, centering the tip of it on her ass pucker, eventually applying enough pressure on it so that it began to sink inside.

"Oh, Oh God that's nice," Jenny moaned into Cindi's pussy.

"Yeah," Cindi said. "I thought you'd like it. And oh, oh yes, girl. You keep up what you're doing too!"

Together they worked like a well-oiled machine -- Cindi pumping in and out of Jenny's ass while sucking out whatever juices she could get from her front piston on Jenny's cock.

All the while, Jenny moaned and tongued Cindi's dripping pussy hole, trying to drain as much oil from it as she possibly could.

In the meantime, both girls drew the other closer and closer to the brink of ecstasy until finally, the inevitable happened.

"Aaaaggghhh!" Jenny shouted. "I'm coming, Cindi! Yes! Oh God, keep bangin' my ass! God, it feels so great!"

At the same time, Cindi began shouting, "Oh, oh, Jenny, yes, yes, keep sucking me! Oh shit, girl! I'm coming, I'm coming! Oh God, bitch! Suck me, suck me, oh shit, that feels so great. Aaahhhh yeeeesssss..."

By the time they had both slowly come down from their respective highs, sighing wearily yet peacefully, they looked each other in the face and started laughing hysterically. Both had cum slime and saliva smeared all over their faces and looked like they had been done up in semi-gloss white-face stage make-up.

"Well," Jenny said, trying to stop laughing. "I think we should get to the movie theater about now, don't you?"

"Yes, good idea, Jenny," Cindi said, pulling Jenny into a sisterly embrace. "Before we go, however, I have something important to ask you."

"Oh?" she asked. "What is it?"

"Jenny, you know by now that I am crazy in love with you, right?"

"Yes Cindi, I've sensed that," Jenny answered with a slight giggle, trying to make light of what was seemingly becoming a suddenly very serious moment.

"Well, I am, and would not have opened up to you like I did if I weren't," she added. "I mean, Jenny dearest, being that I've walked a similar path as that which you are choosing to walk, I feel a certain friendship to you that goes beyond love, and I have also sensed that you have these same feelings for me, as well.

"It is because of this deep and abiding love which I cannot help but declare to you this night that I propose you and I begin sharing our lives and loves together."

So saying, Cindi pulled from her purse a small velvet box, causing Jenny to shudder the moment she saw it. When it was opened, inside there was an exquisite looking and brilliantly shimmering diamond ring.

"Oooohhh, Cindy," Jenny squealed. "God, it's...it's so scrumptious!"

"Jenny," Cindi said. "Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Jenny's look of surprise was genuine as she'd never seen such a magnificent ring. She heard herself squeaking out a yes as Cindi slipped the ring onto her finger and then kissed her full on the mouth.

She stared at the ring, noting how brilliantly it captured the rays of the setting sun.

"Do you like it?" Cindi asked.

"Yes, it's beautiful," Jenny replied. "I've never seen anything like it."

"So then," Cindi asked once more. "You're sure? You're positive you want to accept my engagement ring?"

"Oh Cindi," Jenny squealed. "Yes, and yes, and yes, yes yes!"

At that, the two began hugging and kissing and squirming in girlish delight over their good news. As they pulled apart, Jenny looked suddenly pensive, as if having second thoughts about the arrangement.

"What's up, girl," Cindi asked. "Is something wrong?"

"No," Jenny said. "Well, not really, I guess."

"Come on, Jenny," Cindi insisted. "Out with it, woman. We don't have any secrets from now on, OK?"

"OK," Jenny said. "Yeah, right. No more secrets. I was just thinking...these past two days I've discovered a lot about myself -- a lot I never realized."

"And just what has my little Jenny learned ," Cindi asked, while tickling her ribs sexily, prompting a laugh and groan from her.

"Come on, Cindi," Jenny said, through the laughter, I'm trying to be serious here."

Cindi let up on her tickling, allowing Jenny to continue.

"Since becoming Jenny," she said. "The one thing I've developed is a greater confidence and belief in myself. And although Lori started me on this path to self-awareness, if it had not been for your push into the wild side of this whole thing, I think I would have fled back into my old life the first opportunity I had.

"Let me start at the beginning, if I can. Back in my Senior year of high school, when I started getting, you know, those urges to try things with the girls, it took some time for me to act on them because I was really shy then.

"I mean, I was shorter than most of the girls back then and as you girls know, and most of the guys back then made sure everyone else knew, I am not very well endowed down below.

"This is something I've somewhat been able to come to terms with now, but back in high school, this kind of thing when everybody knows and constantly teases you about, well, it was a harrowing experience for me.

"Then, miracle of miracles, I finally actually got a date with this really nice, pretty girl, Cynthia. But it was a such a miserable date -- I did everything wrong, and even the things I did right just came out wrong!

"Well, she made sure everyone knew just how bad it was and confirmed everyone's belief about the size of my package. Suffice it to say, my life for the rest of that year was hell and I basically lived inside a shell in order to simply survive it.

"You remember Simon and Garfunkel's 'I am a Rock'? Well, that was me -- that was how I survived.

"Coming these 3000 miles from home to go here to State was my way to start over, but really, all I did was run into the same types of ass-holes, just 2 to 3 years older and more set in their ways and beliefs.

"Because of the guys here, with their macho, bullying ways, and my fear of what the girls would do or say if I ever tried to ask for a date here, I probably would never have gotten up the courage or confidence in myself to risk asking.

"Even after Lori dressed me up, when I first sensed a change in my, I don't know, my reason for being, I guess you could say, I was still so shy and lacking of self-confidence -- hell, you could sense that as you sat me on your lap like you did.

"But gradually, as the night wore on, my confidence grew, or at least my shyness slowly disappeared, and mostly all I felt was maybe embarrassment, but it was a type of delicious embarrassment, because it made me the horniest kid alive!

"I mean, Cindi, you've got to promise not to laugh, but those things you did to me last night...I've found I liked it, in the end -- I mean, as long as someone was there to keep everything under control, because, heaven forbid, I sure couldn't have!

"But I ended up enjoying the things you did to me in front of everyone at the Pizza Parlor. And I even liked taking on those guys in the movie theater , in every way I took them on -- and I enjoyed it more because you were there conducting the whole affair.

"Don't get me wrong. I do love you! You bring out the best in me -- the beast in me, and you are the perfect complement for me, and my life would be so empty without you. But it was you who showed me what this life had to offer me.

"But, like I said, this is only the first -- well, now the second -- wonderful experience I've had in my lifetime, and as such, I'm in need more, many more.

"As you said, so long ago in this long, long night of revelations, I'm probably going to have a hard time of it, finding someone out there to share a love and a life with, because of the life I'm choosing to live, which, besides my love for you, is another reason I think we should get married.

"Yet, before I agree to what my mother will most likely consider the most ludicrous idea on the face of the earth, I need to get one thing set and agreed upon here, and that is, that as our marriage continues, so too will the fun and games, like those that occurred last night.

"I don't know what you did to me Cindi, but since then, I've really gotten into this whole public exposure and public sex thing, and because it's so new to me, I'm going to be needing a lot more of it before I've had my fill of it.

"And I want you there by my side while I'm reveling in it, watching me or participating in it with me, whatever you desire."

"Oh missy," Cindi said with a laugh. "If it's fun and games you want, then I'll be happy to oblige. And for as long as you like too, at least until we're both toothless, old hags, still hitting all the college hot-spots.

"And, now that that's settled, let's get this money to the theater so we can go join the others at the victory party and give them the good news. But before we go, you might better re-attach your tits and pussy again. I just happen to have the solvent here."

"But Cindi," Jenny said. "I thought you didn't like all this imitation stuff. Why are we putting it all back on then?"

"I don't like it," She replied. "But like I said, it still looks aesthetically pleasing to anyone else who sees you. Besides, your Mother has already seen you this way. I'm not sure how she'd react seeing you suddenly without them."

"Hmm...," Jenny said thoughtfully. "Good thinking."

"OK then," Cindi said. "Now that they're back on, you better slip back into your swim-suit."

Once Jenny was dressed, Cindi had the car on the road again. They'd traveled for about twenty minutes in relative silence, each thinking over the matters of great import which had just been discussed and discovered between them, and finally the new lives that the two of them were soon to be sharing.

At this point, Cindi passed a CHIPS cycle policeman parked on the side of the highway. She was not speeding, but she thought of Jenny's request to enjoy some more of those fun and games and thought that this might be an interesting time to see just how much of a game player she really was.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, she thought.

Once she passed the patrolman, Cindi pressed her foot on the gas pedal and pushed the speed of her car up to 65 mph. The limit was 60, and almost immediately there was the sound of a siren right behind her.

"Oh my God, Cindi," Jenny cried. "What did you do?"

"Oh no, Jenny" Cindi said. "Oh my god, I didn't realize! I was going over the speed limit! Oh shit! Shit, shit, shit!"

"Cindi," Jenny said. "This is bad. You'll have to stop. Pull over!"

"Jenny, Oh God," Cindi moaned. "I can't let this happen again!"

"Again," Jenny screamed. "What do you mean again?"

"Oh shit, Jenny," Cindi cried, as she began to slow down and pull over. "I've gotten three speeding tickets this year. If I get another, they'll take my license away. You've got to help me here."

"Help you," Jenny questioned. "How can I possibly help you?"

"Here,"Cindi said, after the car was fully stopped. "Take my seat. Tell him you were driving. Use your sex appeal. He'll give you a break -- and maybe a lot more, if your nice!"

It was then that Jenny realized that Cindi had purposely set her up and that she and her big mouth had asked for precisely this kind of thing to happen. So, before the policeman could see the switch taking place, Jenny groaned deeply and changed places with Cindi.

"You do know, of course," she said, "that I don't even have my drivers license, right?"

Cindi just smiled and winked sexily at her.

Jenny knew what Cindi wanted her to try to do -- no, expected her to try to do. Hoped she'd try and flirt her way out of this jam that she'd gotten them into, damn her anyway! And shit, if jenny wasn't getting hard just thinking about the possibilities that this situation could present!

Fuck! Fuck it all anyway, Jenny began moaning over and over to herself as her palms began sweating profusely and her bare ass began squirming in a combined pool of sweat and juices just dripping from her cock.

She watched as the patrolman parked his bike and, getting off it, walked over to the car.

He was about 40 or so, and quite a hunk, she noticed, as he walked toward their car. He wore the familiar tan uniform, with a wide utility belt equipped with mace, a holstered revolver, a holstered baton, mace, and handcuffs. He wore mirrored sunglasses and a small microphone clipped to his shoulder.

When he reached the driver's side of the vehicle, he tapped on the window, indicating Jenny should roll it down. Once it was down, he said, "Good afternoon, ma'am. May I see your driver's license and registration, please?"

Noticing the name tag on his chest red 'Sawyers', she replied, "The registration's in the glove compartment, Patrolman Sawyers".

Patrolman Sawyers nodded, and Jenny opened the compartment, found the registration, and handed it to him.

"And now your license, please," he asked again.

"Oh God, sir," Jenny finally broke down. "I don't have it with me. I'm awfully sorry, but we just came right from a soccer tournament and are still in our bathing suits, and really, we weren't thinking..."

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers
12