Jenny The New CNA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny licked his dick from the base to the tip before devouring him. She sucked like never before. She even used her hands to cup his balls as her head bobbed up and down.

Jenny would stop sucking his dick long enough to lick and suck his balls. She felt him tense so she put her mouth back on his dick. One last slide down his pole had him shooting his cum in her mouth.

She swallowed everything he shot into her. He finally finished with his last load, and his dick deflated before she removed it from her mouth. Jenny stood before him with her bra hanging from her shoulders, and no panties covering her bare pussy.

She was told to get dressed and leave. He was done with her for the night. Jenny felt a little disappointed as she clasp her bra, and got her dress back on. She didn't bother with the thong. It was soaked and smelled of sex.

Jenny left the room without a word from either of them. The dinner was nice, and a few drinks at a bar wasn't bad either. She felt a little bad when her husband ran his hand up her leg, and she felt nothing.

At home the sex didn't feel the same. She didn't even have an orgasm even with all the foreplay, and his quick pounding he gave her. Jenny was disappointed as her mind wandered back to Mike.

After three days off Jenny felt like she needed Mike's touch. Even her toys didn't feel the same anymore. Back at work she anticipated being called into Mike's room.

The next three nights of the buzzer went off at the usual time. Jenny would walk into the room to a naked Mike. He would have to order her to remove her top and bra. She would comply, and start applying the lotion.

As her tits swung above his face he would grab them and start sucking her nipples as she bent over him. All the attention to her nipples were getting her wet. She would then feel the tie to her scrub bottoms being pulled.

Once lose they would fall to her ankles. He would tell her to jack him off as his hand rubbed her pussy through the panties. His hand would then move her panties to the side as two fingers would slip into her wet pussy.

He would saw back and forth until she was about ready to cum. He would stop and order her to suck his dick. Jenny would move down his body, and went to work bobbing her head up and down. She needed to cum so bad, but there was nothing she could do.

After he would cum he would tell her to get dressed and leave. After the second night of this she was going crazy. She needed him inside of her. She needed to feel his sperm racing through her pussy.

The third night she learned. She walked in and locked the door as usual, but this time she was already removing her top and bra. Jenny didn't stop there she took off her pants and underwear leaving her in only her white shoes and socks.

She grabbed the lotion and started to apply. She leaned over to let him suck her nipples, and spread her legs to give him easy access to her pussy.

His fingers quickly entered her wet pussy, and sawed back and forth with more force. This time his thumb played with her clit. As usual he stopped right before she came. Frustrated she was ready to cry.

He ordered her to get on top of him. Jenny didn't hesitate. She climbed on top and put his dick in her pussy. She was bouncing up and down as he played with her tits. She came several times before he exploded in her pussy.

Finally satisfied she laid on top of him with his dick still inside of her. After what seemed like an eternity he told her to get off and leave.

The next night she was ready. She didn't put on any panties, and wore a sports bra and slip on shoes. She wanted to be naked and fucking as quick as possible.

Tonight was different. She got the buzz early before the breaks started. Jenny got worried they may be caught if she was in there with girls still on the floor.

As she entered the room she felt they were not alone. Mike was laying on the bed, and she saw another man sitting in the chair. The other man was about as old as Mike, but she did not recognize him.

He was introduced as Mike's friend from another building. She was instructed to lock the door. Jenny thought of leaving, but it would do no good. Mike would just bring out the envelopes containing money, and she would be fired.

The man was fatter than Mike, but at least he was better looking. He was licking his lips as Jenny stood in the room. As she turned around she heard him moan approval as she walked back to the door.

She locked the door and went for the lotion hoping that was all that was required. Jenny cringed as Mike told her to take her top off. She pulled her top up exposing a white nylon bra.

The bra was almost transparent as it showed her areolas and hard nipples. Next he ordered the pants, shoes, and socks to be removed. Jenny complied now standing in front of two old men in her white bra and nothing else.

Both men stood and attacked her body. Four hands were everywhere. Squeezing her tits, ass, and pussy. Soon the bra was gone, and two bald head descended upon her nipples.

Mike had taken out his dentures again, so one nipple was getting gummed. While the other was getting tiny bites. This drove her crazy. Her hands stroked their bald heads as their mouths were bring her to an orgasm.

The first one hit quickly, but the men did not stop. Their mouths and tongues kept going. Another orgasm hit her. Even after the third and fourth they continued licking and sucking.

Jenny wanted something in her pussy bad, and they haven't come close to touching her there. The two old men were blocking her from using her own fingers.

Even with her pussy exposed and ready they continues with her tits. Jenny tried to reach down to play with her pussy, but two bodies blocked her. She needed it now, and started begging to be fucked. The men chuckled into her tits.

Both men stopped at the same time, and Jenny went to the bed. She laid down with her legs spread wide waiting for someone to enter her. The torture continued as both men offered to let the other go first.

They sat on either side of her caressing her inner thighs as they discussed which would fuck her first. Jenny placed a leg on each of their laps opening up her pussy even farther. She had hoped that would move them along.

Jenny continued to beg as the new man broke down and said he would go first. Jenny was ecstatic as he laid back on the bed. She no longer care how old and fat he was she needed it now.

She wasted no time climbing on top. Not only had she begged to get fucked now she had to do all the work. She pulled down his pants and underwear.

Her pussy slid down the old man's dick spreading her juices all over it. Jenny started pumping up and down picking up speed. Her tits were bouncing up and down until he grabbed them, and squeezed.

Jenny was moaning loudly as an orgasm shook her body. The guy removed one hand from her tits, and grabbed her ass. She came again and again before the he shot his load into her pussy. Jenny now had let a third man fill her pussy with cum.

She stayed on top until his dick finally fell out. As she crawled off Mike climbed on the bed behind her. Before she knew it he entered her from behind. Pushing his dick all the way in with one fast stroke.

The old guy sat down in the chair and watching her large tits sway back and forth with each stroke. Mike was excited and hammered her pretty hard for an old guy. She came a couple of more times before he shot his sperm into her.

He pushed her down as he got off of her. She turned to lay on her back. Mike grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. He ordered her to scoop up the sperm in her pussy and eat it.

She scooped up the first batch and placed it in her mouth. After a few more scoops she could not get any more. She then was ordered to clean the men off with her mouth.

She started with Mike, and made sure there was he was completely clean and hard. He pushed towards the other man. She sucked his dick until clean, but it was taking him longer to get hard.

As her head was bobbing up and down she felt Mike getting behind her. She felt his dick slide into her wet pussy, and a lubed finger enter her ass. She tried to tell him to stop, but her mouth was now full. More lube and another finger worked its way into her ass.

As soon as the fingers left her ass. They were replaced by his dick. Jenny screamed into the other guy's dick as Mike's head forced its way into her virgin ass. The guy held her head in place as Mike forced more of his dick in.

Soon he was pumping in and out as Jenny tried to break free. Mike reached around with his hands. One played with her nipples while the other played with her clit. By the time the man exploded in her mouth she was rocking back and forth.

Once he removed his dick the screams turned into moans. Jenny came hard as Mike dumped a load into her ass. Completely exhausted Jenny dropped to the floor. She could feel cum dripping out of her ass.

All three of her holes had been filled, and she knew she could not take anymore. Mike nudged her with his foot telling to get dressed get out of there.

Jenny didn't have a chance to clean up. She quickly got dressed and ran to the bathroom. Without any panties to keep the sperm from escaping her pussy it ended up soaking her scrubs.

Jenny spent the rest of her break trying to clean up the mess. Her white scrub pants were still wet and see-thru. Anyone looking would see her pussy until they dried.

The rest of the shift was quiet, and Jenny lucked out when the other girls were called to another building. They had left without seeing her wet pants.

The next day when she was getting ready for work she replayed last night's events. She couldn't believe she had two dicks in her at once. That was her first time with two men, and Mike had fucked her ass for the first time.

Before she knew it she was naked on her bed legs spread wide. She had grabbed some of her toys and laid next to her. First her finger went to work on her pussy playing with her clit. The other hand worked her nipples and she came hard.

She then grabbed a small dildo and pushed it in her pussy. As soon as it was covered in her cum she put it in her ass. Jenny then grabbed a larger vibrator, turned it on, and rammed it into her pussy.

She worked both of them back and forth until she came multiple times. It was the first time she was filled in both holes at once. Her body was thrashing back and forth as she screamed as the hardest orgasm she ever had racked her body.

She got dressed in her scrubs minus a bra and underwear. On the way to work she couldn't keep her hands off herself. She kept one hand down her pants the whole drive.

She thought of asking Mike to invite a third guy, because know she wanted to feel how it would be with all three holes filled at once. Jenny knew she was turning into a slut, but didn't care anymore. Mike turned her into this, and now all she wanted was him.

As she made it to work as the ambulance was leaving her building. She knew it was bad when they didn't turn the lights on to go to the hospital. Once in the building she was told the news. Mike had died during the night.

She went into the room as they were gathering his stuff. She watched as they opened his locked dresser to take out his personal effects. As Jenny waited for them to find envelops with her name on them. The contents were recorded and placed in a box.

No envelops were found. He bluffed and she fell for it. She took the rest of the night off crying in her car. First, because she was duped, and second because she lost something she had just found in herself.

Jenny tried with older men after that, but it was never the same. She ended up leaving her husband, and searching for the man that could satisfy her like Mike.

12