Jenny vs Troop 666, "El Diablos"

Story Info
Jenny is kidnapped by the Scouts for an embarrassing ritual.
2.6k words
4.07
48.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmigawd, ohmigawd, ohmigawd!' Jenny wailed but for once, it was a happy mantra.

John had her pinned to their air mattress with her ankles to her ears and was 'doing" her with contagious enthusiasm. The pleasure was about to drive Jenny out of her mind as the pair got bouncy in the privacy of the tent. With John grunting above and her steady moans beneath, neither was paying attention to the night sounds outside. The gurgle of the nearby stream, the scree of passing bats and the stealthy footsteps of prowling imps all went unheeded. Whispering voices faded in the distance as the eavesdroppers slipped away through the woods.

Later, Jenny woke in the predawn dark and smiled with satisfaction. When John had shown her the dress he insisted she wear she had been dumbfounded. It wasn't really a dress at all but a short, semi-transparent, lavender nighty even if it did come with belt and shoes. Then he'd told her their car was in the shop and they'd be driving to the campsite in a rented convertible. Every driver who could see into their very low-slung vehicle had gotten an eyeful of Jenny's voluptuous body. Their drive had been a constant barrage of hooting horns and obscene gestures. Between the embarrassment and John's constant and knowledgeable petting she'd been a quivering mass of firm pink flesh on arrival. Jenny sighed at her husband's oddity but she had to admit the sex had been phenomenal.

The covers spilled from her naked breasts when she sat up and felt around for her discarded clothes. She wanted a trip to the Ladies and all her "real" clothes were locked in the boot. Since John was snoring his post-coital coma snore she had no choice but to slip back into her tarty outfit or go in her all together. Walking down the path the hair on the back of her neck prickled. Jenny was grateful for the cover of night but wished the wind in the trees didn't sound so much like footsteps stalking her.

Inside the facilities she flipped the light switch without result. After clicking up and down several times and getting the same non-result she resigned herself and plunged into the pitch-black room while trying not to think about the normal grubbiness of a campground restroom. Jenny hurried as best she could to finish and be back to her tent before the other campers were stirring. Standing at the sink she thought of her warm bed and waiting lover. The sudden crinkling of her nipples could be blamed on the damp morning chill but the tingle between her legs was all about John. She shook some water from her hands and reached for a towel. Outside the sky was fading from black to indigo and she needed to hurry.

Whether it was the distraction of her erotic musings or just her normal cluelessness Jenny was caught completely off guard when pair of hands grabbed her knickers and whisked them down her legs. With an "eep" of surprise she tried to turn and face her attacker but with the panties around her ankles she only managed to trip herself. Jenny hit the floor hard and the air whooshed from her lungs. Almost as quickly as she fell a pack of small bodies landed on her back and legs and drove out her little remaining breath. Their combined weight was more than enough to trap her in place as someone yanked the knickers free. Shrill war whoops echoed from the cinder block walls as the thieves dashed for the door. Jenny leapt (and jiggled) to her feet and took off in hot pursuit.

The knickernappers had a good lead as they scurried off down a hedge-bordered path but Jenny was well used to running under adverse conditions. The rhythmic bounce of her magnificent breasts hardly slowed her pace and the cool air caressing her bare bum simply spurred her on. Even running in high heels was something she had long experience with so she was rapidly closing the gap when they disappeared around a bend.

Jenny pelted round the corner and skidded to a halt. No one was in sight but her panties lay on the ground just visible in the dim light. They must have thrown them away to make their escape she thought and nearly picked them up before she noticed the loop of rope surrounding the knickers. Jenny stood back and nibbled the end of her finger in indecision. She desperately wanted them back but was wary of the obvious trap.

Cautiously she bent to examine the snare. Either she could try a quick snatch to retrieve her property or she could beat a hasty retreat. Inevitably, Jenny made the wrong choice.

With a hiss like the sound of a well-swung whip a sapling sprang upright and Jenny's lassoed wrist was hauled in the air. The hem of her short shift rose well above her hips as she teetered on her tiptoes and cursed herself for an idiot.

The rustle of movement in the underbrush made her yank frantically on her bound arm but before she could slip free Jenny was surrounded by the hunting party. They watched her impassively while she unsuccessfully tried to tug her skirt down to a more modest level. None of them were taller than her shoulder but their silence was unnerving.

"Er, Hello, boys. I"m sorry if I interrupted your merit badge test" she suggested tentatively.

One of them scooped up her knickers and stuffed them in his pack.

"If you need those for your, ah,.scavenger hunt be my guest" she invited nervously.

One of the tallest Scouts approached and spoke, "We are the Clan of the Great Beast, Yellowhair"

"I see" replied Jenny when plainly she did not "Do you suppose you could cut me down now?"

He took a grip on her hair and dragged her face down to his level.

"No" he answered and then a succession of actions took place so rapidly Jenny's only reactions were instinctive.

Someone with exceptionally horny fingers gave her ass a massive pinch and when she opened her mouth to scream the leader jammed her mouth full of a wadded scarf. When her free hand went to cover her poor throbbing bum it was captured, roped and hauled up next to the other wrist. A tall pole furnished with long ropes was pressed against her spine. Meanwhile the spokesman whipped his own scarf behind her neck and tied her gag in place. Overhead two Scouts shimmied along a handy tree branch and fastened their captive's wrists to the pole. Others at ground level took the trailing ropes and began to circle Maypole Jenny on nimble cloven hooves. The tightly wound lines crisscrossed her luscious form and welded her inescapably to the pole. When they were done the rope ends were tied in a neat wrap around her ankles. Jenny squirmed delightfully but ineffectively as the Scouts lowered her to the ground. With commendable teamwork they hoisted her on their shoulders and eased through a gap in the hedge

.

Jenny could see the bright morning sky through gaps in the forest canopy but in the woods it was still twilight dim. Mist filled the low areas and the birds were making more than enough noise to cover the sound of their passage and Jenny's well muffled protests.

Unable to watch their route from her awkward position she was surprised when they entered a cave and plunged underground. A kink in the passage soon shut off the light from the entrance and the band slowed to a shuffle as they felt their way along. At the slower pace, hands in the dark pinched and tickled her vulnerable flesh. Jenny wriggled frantically in an ineffectual attempt to avoid them. At a whispered order the fingers stopped their torment and Jenny noticed the tunnel getting lighter and sounds of activity ahead.

The Scouts stepped from the tunnel and entered a domed chamber lit with a incongruous mix of primitive torches and gas lanterns. The hunters laid her belly down on a large flat stone and quickly stripped off her bindings along with her remaining clothes. If her arms and legs hadn't been numb Jenny would have tried to run but they expertly fastened her in place long before she could recover. Bent over the rock table with her legs spread and tied to the base and her arms bound to the opposite corners the naked prisoner could only watch nervously as events unfolded.

The capture team approached a group of Scouts sitting around a central fire. They halted outside the circle and their leader declared "We have hunted."

"You are mighty hunters" the tallest of the seated Scouts replied. Despite her precarious situation Jenny rolled her eyes at the corny dialogue.

"There is the screaming Yellowhair." he said with a gesture and Jenny blushed to the roots of her hair when she realized how noisy she'd been in her tent.

"She will be pleasing to the Great Beast. Join the circle."

As the Scouts arranged themselves around the fire the "elder" stood and started speaking as a drummer beat a slow rhythm.

"We are the Clan of the Great Beast. He brings us strength."

"Strength, strength" the assembly chanted.

"We honor the power of his mighty Horn."

"Power, power"

"Tonight the voice of the woman, Yellowhair, will call his spirit to us. Her sacrifice will bring him amongst us" the elder intoned.

Jenny's head snapped up at the word, sacrifice, and she wriggled frantically to slip her bonds. The whole thing was getting far too Children-of-the-Corn for her taste. She twisted and bucked in an all out attempt to escape. Her toned body writhed on the cold hard surface as the circle chanted nonsense syllables to a tune, which sounded suspiciously, like "Louie, Louie". Exhausted by her efforts Jenny was still trying suck oxygen past her gag will the elder spoke again.

"Prepare for the ritual" he ordered.

A longish bundle was passed from Scout to Scout with each taking something as they handed it along but in the flickering light Jenny couldn't make out what they were.

"Salute the Horn of the Great Beast" he demanded.

To Jenny's horror, a forest of rattan canes rose in the air and clattered together as the Scouts waved them wildly. Any doubts about their purpose disappeared with the leader's next sentence.

"Now is the time of the Scourging".

Her whimper went unnoticed as the group eagerly sorted themselves into two lines, one on her right and one on her left in order of size graduated from smallest to largest. The elder moved in front of Jenny and addressed his followers.

"The drum will give the cadence. One blow per beat and one blow per man. Return to the end of the line for another turn. Hold nothing back."

He reached down and removed her gag.

"Scream loud, Yellowhair, to bring the Beast. Your trial will continue until his Power moves us."

Jenny's mouth was too dry to speak but she managed a very credible moan of fear.

"Begin!" he shouted.

Jenny yelped loudly when the first Scout struck her vulnerable ass but more from reflex than real pain. With her high level of adrenaline she had barely felt the slash and it was the same for the next few strikes. The long pauses between drumbeats were almost more excruciating than the actual whipping but she realized that would change quickly as the stronger Scouts got their turn. The Scouts egged each other on as they waited, mocking the weak and cheering the hard hits. The evil ones took special care to aim for her sensitive inner thighs. Jenny was feeling real pain and her first earnest scream was echoing round the room when there was a sudden interruption.

Across from the tunnel the only other opening had been long sealed with a heavy timber barrier. Jenny and her tormentors stared transfixed as something on the other side smashed heavily into the wood. Dust flew in the air and they could hear gravel falling to the floor as the door slowly gave way.

Someone screamed shrilly "It's the Beast."

The leader of the Scouts shook off his paralysis and yelled "Form up, form up" and with much pushing got his trembling troops into a skirmish line facing the unknown menace.

The barrier blasted apart in a shower rusted nails and rotting wood and a dark humanoid shape sprang out of the blackness.

"Bloody Scouts" it bellowed and charged their line.

The impact tumbled Scouts in all directions and the rest of the Clan dissolved in panic. The Beast grabbed up a handful of dropped canes and started slashing any posterior that came within reach. The chaos swirled around the room knocking over lanterns and extinguishing torches as he chased his prey. The mob headed for the exit with the lucky ones merely pissing themselves. A logjam of "warriors" at the tunnel entrance furnished a plenitude of stationary targets for its fury. Eventually, the thunder of stampeding Scouts and the last "Wait up, fellas!" faded away.

Jenny was alone with the Beast. She could hear its rasping breath as it moved toward her helplessly bound form. Its hunched body seemed enormous in the failing light of the sole surviving torch. Her eyes were blue saucers as it approached then she blinked in astonishment.

"You wouldn't believe the muck in that passage. It is absolutely the filthiest place I have ever been." it said conversationally in John's voice..

He dropped his backpack to the floor.

"When I woke up and you were missing I assumed you'd gone to the little girl's room."

John continued as he tossed aside his grubby hat and pulled down the bandanna covering his lower face.

"Then I heard the chanting coming from a sinkhole behind camp and just knew you'd be involved. So I grabbed some supplies and followed the sounds down the rabbit hole. And here we are."

During his explanation of his dramatic arrival, John had been peeling off his soiled spelunking clothes until he was as naked as his wife. He looked at the discards with distaste and commented,

"We might as well burn these."

He knelt and began to rummage in his pack.

"I have clean for us both. I knew you wouldn't be able to hold on to your kit" he said with a grin.

"Uhm, Shouldn't you cut me loose?" she suggested.

"All in good time" he replied "Ah, here we are; the first aid kit. First, we care for the wounded."

John affected a casual attitude as he walked around the stone alter to inspect her throbbing bum but with her eyes at waist level Jenny could scarcely miss seeing his growing erection.

"Aahhh!" she exclaimed as he coated her tortured flesh with some sort of lotion.

The cool liquid brought almost instant relief to her burning welts.

"Ooooohh!" she moaned as her husband's fingers switched from soothing her injuries to teasing her exposed sex.

Jenny's ultra-responsive body shivered with desire.

"Second" he declared "We reward the knight errant that rescued the damsel in distress."

"You, sir, are no true knight. You are a beast" Jenny giggled but thrust her hips back in invitation.

Jenny moaned again as John's cock slid slowly into her. She savored the weight of him as he reached the bottom of his stroke and paused to caress her smooth curves. Jen thought being between a rock and a hard place had never felt so good. John gripped her hips and thrust rhythmically. Jenny felt her climax building as the in and out got longer, faster and harder.

"Well, in that case", he grunted, "Third, we release the power of the Horn."

"Ohmigawd! ohmigawd! ohmigawd!" Jenny wailed.