Jenny with the Perfect Pussy Pt. 02

Story Info
Jenny Johnson travels deeper down the rabbit hole.
4.1k words
4.48
15.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the story. Please go back and read the first part if you have not already. And please leave comments, good or constructive criticism.

*****

Part 2

Mike

I was feeling very excited as I walked home from Jenny's house and had a raging hard-on! She actually said that she did not regret that I saw her wonderful vagina for the first time. It was just how I imaged it. Well-trimmed with soft looking black curls streaked with grey. Her outer lips were indeed bigger than normal, smoothly shaped, bright pink, and her slit looked nice and tight. Maybe someday I would be able to see for myself how tight she was!

Perverted thoughts about my neighborhood pal raced through my mind as I reach my house. I wonder if she did what I outlined in my instructions I left her. I hope so and I hope it turned her on.

I got home to an empty house and immediately went to the bedroom stripped off my clothes and lay on the bed staring down at my huge erection. It has been a long time since I had an erection so hard that it actually hurt, plus my balls were aching! I closed my eyes and imagined Jenny spread eagled on that chair in her living room with her sweet pussy on display. I started to stroke my cock and moan lightly as I lost myself in pleasure at the picture of Jenny Johnson in my mind's eye. All of a sudden I was startled out of my self-pleasuring by the ringing of my cell phone. I picked it up and saw it was Jenny calling.

I sat up in bed and hesitated for a second before answering.

"Hello Jenny," I said, waiting for her to begin the conversation.

I started to stroke my cock again with light strokes up and down my shaft, squeezing the sensitive head. Then I ran my hand over my balls and felt them start their journey up my sack as I slowly approached climaxing.

"Hey Mike," she began, "I just finished your little set of perverted instructions you left me".

"You did," I said, "How did it go?" I could not tell by her voice if she liked it or not.

"Well I am calling you right now, aren't I?" she said.

"My god she actually did it", I thought as a pumped my cock a little faster.

I had told her to call me after she finished, but I didn't think she would be so quick about it. I could tell that she was too shy to give details so I was not going to push her.

"Well I am glad you did." I said, "I am at home alone just thinking about you, so should we meet again tomorrow after we drop off the kids. We can play the whole day?"

"You are thinking about me, you mean me in the chair?" She said.

"Well yes Jenny, it's quite hot to think about what you must have looked like," I said.

"I guess so," she said, "anyway yes I would like to continue, but let's be safe and sane as I am still very nervous, but based on how I reacted to your instructions; I would like to see where this leads."

I was going to tell her that I was stroking my cock at this very moment, but then I decided that may be pushing it too far. Her voice was giving me more stimulation and my ball sack was now tight as a drum. My breath was coming in short bursts now as my hand pumped my cock up and down to her sweet innocent voice.

"Ok tomorrow it is," I said, "and Jenny?"

"Yes Mike."

"Is it OK for me to give you some more instructions?"

I slowed down my stroking, so I could speak more clearly.

"I guess so, but it depends on what."

"Come for the morning walk dressed in a short skirt, but this time no underwear."

If I wasn't so turned on I wouldn't have pushed her that far, but my cock was in control now and wanted what it wanted.

"You are a bad boy Mike, but Ok that seems reasonable."

That did it! I grunted and sprayed cum all over my chest when she agreed. I could not help the noise as cum shot out of my cock in long white streams. Eight times jets of hot cum landed on me. Man it's been a long time since I came like that!

Jenny

She hung up the phone after hearing plainly what must have been Mike having an orgasm while talking to her.

"How messed up is that," She thought, but it made her hot all the same.

She was still lying back in the chair with her legs still spread. She stayed that way all the way through the call. He may have been masturbating, but she was just as bad. She lightly played with her vagina the whole time while on the phone. If she hadn't just had a huge orgasm she would have probably have had one while talking to Mike.

She stroked her hands over her body while thinking about her situation. Her skin felt tingly and alive. Her inner thighs felt very smooth as she ran her hands up and down her out stretched legs. It was strangely exciting to think that Mike thought she had a perfect vagina. She looked down at her fluffy mound in all its moist, post orgasmic glory. She thought her vagina was nice and she always had enjoyed playing with it, but never thought it was pretty or in any way exceptional. It made feel warm all over thinking that he craved it.

What's wrong with me? Where was this going? Where would it lead? On one hand she was a mother and wife in a great community of people. On the other hand she apparently had sexual desires that have remained dormant until now.

Mike took a huge risk, in some ways it was really pretty dumb, considering the consequences, but life is a complex thing and sometimes it takes a big risk for a big reward. Maybe her reward for going down this rabbit hole would be worth the risk.

She finally got out of the chair took a shower. She smelled like orgasm and she did not want any questions when her family came home.

The next morning she got dressed in the blue pleated skirt and a tan blouse and at the last minute remembered to not put on any underwear. She could feel the breeze on her uncovered vagina as she walked into the kitchen. It felt slutty, but nice at the same time. She also put on a lace bra that did not totally flatten her nipples. They poked out a more than usual and gave her extra stimulation. It felt nice!

She left the house and walked nervously down the street to meet Mike. She had major reservations about this situation, but she could stop this at any time, so she kept telling herself.

"Hey Mike, how are you," She said as she walked up to meet him. She gave him a quick hug and whispered in his ear. "I am wearing what you asked me".

"That's great!" Mike said and then he took a deep breath and tried very hard not to look to suspicious in front of the kids. He noticed her nipples poking out through her blouse. Man was that ever sexy!

"I thought you would like it," she said looking at me winking with a big smile.

"Like what mommy," her child said.

"No nothing honey," she said with a red face burning with embarrassment.

We started walking back to her house from dropping off the kids at school.

"How are you feeling," Mike said.

"Nervous, but very excited, I must admit," she said.

"Good, I think we are going to have some fun today," Mike said.

We walked together in silence to her house. I could hardly wait! She looked up and down the street before we both went in and sat in the living room.

"Why don't you draw all the curtains this time so we can have some privacy," I suggested.

She got right up and went around the room and drew the curtains. It was a little darker in the room but that just made the scene more exciting. She came back over and sat on the couch near me looking like a lost child.

"Are you ok? I want to make sure that we only do what you are comfortable with," I said to her.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking. I think maybe we should just start by you leading the way and I will let you know if there is anything I object to," She said clearly wanting me to take the lead.

"Ok, that sounds good to me," I said as I sat back in the couch.

"I am going to give you instructions and if it's within your boundaries then I would like you to do what I say," I said, "I think we both know what turns us on about this and it's not romance, but a sense of control, with me being in control and you doing what I say, OK?" I said lifting her chin to look at me in the eyes.

This was a pivotal moment when she would either go for it or end up ending it all.

"Go ahead then; what do you want me to do?' She said shyly.

"Stand up in front of me and slowly take off all your clothes and don't take your eyes off me," I said.

"I have waited a long time to see you naked Jenny Johnson, so do it now please," I said.

She stood up slowly. She almost refused, but her wet pussy was in control now and her nipples where rock hard. Her body wanted this but her mind was still lingering in doubt.

I stood up looking down at Mike leaning back on the couch. He looking up at me with wide eyes as I started unbuttoning my blouse. I started slowly, like he wanted, and worked my way down to the last button and I let the blouse fall open. My pink lacy bra was on full display with a little pink bow in the center where the button was holding the bra together. Then I pulled the blouse out of my skirt and then let it fall to the floor. I kept looking him right in the eye as I reached in front and undid the single button holding my bra on. My breasts sprang into view. I slowly lifted the bra straps over my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. My perky A cup breasts were revealed for the first time to man other than my husband since I was married. My nipples were erect and stuck out an inch from my breasts. I may have small breasts, but my nipples were almost too long and thick from my liking. Embarrassment flowed through me as I turned bright red and oddly enough it drove my sexual desire. I was confirming what I already suspecting, this did turn me on!

"Now the skirt Jenny, pull down that skirt and show me," I said as I rubbed my hard-on through my jeans.

I kept on looking at him until his second request\order to take off my skirt jolted me out of my trance. I hooked my thumbs over the top of the skirt and slowly pulled the skirt down past my hips and let it fall to the floor. I stood there naked with my sweet little vagina totally on display to my friend. I stood there rooted to the floor as Mike looked me up and down. I could feel the moisture between my legs and the nervous energy that flowed through me.

"Now turn around, spread your legs and grab your ankles and look at me from between your legs," I said, "Try not to overthink this, just follow my orders Jenny." I said.

"Oh my god, I can't do this," she thought, but her brain did not stop her from following Mike's instructions.

She turned around slowly and spread her legs a little more than shoulder width and then bent over all the way over and grabbed her ankles. She was still quite flexible still after all these years. She then looked through her legs and gasped as she saw that Mike had taken out his cock and was stroking it. It was a big cock and she kept on looking at it until Mike told her to look him in the eyes.

"Oh my god, what a perfect view," Mike said, as he surveyed the scene in front of him. She was perfectly bent over and her pussy was on full display between her spread legs. Her big, bright pink pussy lips were puffy and fully engorged from the obvious pleasure she was experiencing.

Looking at Mike from this position and hearing that he loved the view he was getting was getting her more and more aroused. She felt to very exposed and vulnerable, but I guess that was the whole point of this position.

"Ok, I think from this position we can begin to test your resolve to obey me Jenny Johnson. Are you ready to be tested further?" I said as I got up and took off my pants and underwear.

"Yes I think so Mike," She said with trepidation in her voice.

She felt so slutty, but she now understood what Mike was doing to her. From this very subservient position she felt even more under his control.

"You are no longer Jenny Johnson, you are my Jenny-Slut," he said, "now repeat after me, I am Mike's Jenny-Slut."

She felt very foolish is this position, but it was having its desired effect. She found herself obeying him willingly.

"I am Mike's Jenny-slut," she said, still bent over and looking at a now empty couch. Mike had moved to the side and she could not see him anymore.

"Very good, my Jenny-slut," he said, "I am now going to spank you and I want you to count each one and then thank me and call me sir,"

"Yes Sir," She said in a nervous voice.

She was getting sore from being bent over, but that soon changed to her ass as Mike's hand spanked into her left butt cheek.

Smack!

"Oww, One sir, thank you sir," she said as she rocked forward a little from the smack to her tender ass.

Smack!

"Yeow! Two sir, thank you sir,' she said again as little tears started drip down her face.

He gave her 20 repetitions and he was surprised that she did not stop him with her safe word. He noticed that her pussy looked more and more moist as the spanking continued.

"You may stand up now," he said.

She stood up and started to rub her ass, but he stopped her at once.

"How are you doing my Jenny-slut," he asked as he lifted up her chin so he could look her in the eye.

"Fine sir, thank you for spanking my ass," she said and lowered her head back down.

Wow! That was unexpected. She was getting fully into this, time to get to the next level.

"Go and get something I can use to tie you up," I said as I saw her look at my hard-on.

I walked into the bedroom to look for something for Mike to use for tying me up. I was very excited and totally turned on. The humiliation of being bent over and spanked had thrown a switch in my head and I was ready to explore this new set of desires. It seemed as though submission can be very sexy and I wanted more, much more.

I grabbed a set of silk scarfs and a few of my husband's neck ties. It seemed wicked and naughty to use the neck ties to tie me up and that made the decision easy. Man what was I getting into!

I came back out the living room and Mike was sitting there naked on the couch with a huge hard on.

"Hey my Jenny-slut," I said, "do you like your new name?"

"I think that if it pleases you it please me Mike," I said, "or should I call you sir when we are playing this game"

"Sir seems to fit better," I said as a finished stroking my cock.

"I could use a beer," I said.

"Yes sir, may I put on a robe?" she said.

"No I like you naked," I said with a smile.

"Very well sir," she said and went into the kitchen and can out a moment latter with a tall glass of pale ale, my favorite.

"Very good Jenny Johnson slut," I said.

Mike spread his legs wide and leaned back against the couch cushion.

"Get on your knees and come over here between my legs," I told her.

She slowly came over to me and sank down to her knees in between my legs.

"Put your hands behind your head and lock your fingers together. Make sure to push your chest out so I can see those fabulous nipples of yours", I said.

"Yes sir, it this you want?" She said looking down at his huge hard-on.

"Yes perfect, you look awesome Jenny, simply beautiful," I said as I sat there and drank my beer thinking I was the luckiest Mike in the world!

"Tell me Jenny, did you enjoy masturbating yesterday," I asked.

"Please don't make me answer sir," she said looking down.

.

"Always keep your eyes on me," I said, "ok, but soon you will have to show me anyway."

"No sir, please," she begged, but inside she felt a surge of energy rush to her pussy.

"No time like the present my Jenny slut," I said putting down my empty beer.

"Now go and get the chair you used yesterday and bring it over here," I said.

"Yes sir," she said.

She got the chair and placed it a couple of feet in front of the couch where Mike was sitting. It was a lightly padded recliner, perfect for what he had in mind.

"Now sit on the chair and lay back while I get you all set," Mike said.

She was so nervous that she was running on autopilot. She had a vague idea of what he was going to do, but that was all.

She sat down on the chair and laid back. He reclined the back of the chair far enough so she was almost all the way reclined. Next he took her legs and draped them over each arm of the chair. He positioned her ass at the edge of the seat then pushed her legs further back on the arms to make her pussy and ass stick out even more. Then he tied each of her legs to the arms of the chair at her thighs so she could not move at all.

He sat back down on the couch and looked at her. Her beautiful pussy was presented to him in the most glorious way, with her legs spread wide and tied back. She looked at him from her reclined position. Her view of his cock was just visible as she looked between her legs and over her pussy. She felt very vulnerable and she stared at Mike wondering what was next.

"I want you to start playing with your pussy Jenny Johnson," he said.

"No please sir, please don't make me," she begged with tears filling her eyes.

"You know the rules Jenny either use your safe word or get to it. If you don't then I will do it for you," Mike said as he began to stroke it cock looking at her sweet wet pussy.

Her outer lips were now fully engorged and red, just waiting for stimulation.

"Ok, yes sir, may I close my eyes to start with," she said.

"Go ahead, but I want you to open them when I give the word," I said.

The next ten minutes were the most erotic of my life. She started to stroke her thighs with both hands and then moved down to her soft mound. She began to stroke her outer lips and then play with her clit. She circled the hood above her clit and then pushed a finger into her pussy. I could see the wetness on her finger as she pulled it out. Her breathing became heavier and heavier as she got more and more excited.

"Tell me how you feeling by little slut," I said.

"It feels good sir, how does it look to you," she said.

"Open your eyes and look at me," I said.

She opened her eyes and took in the scene. She could see her wet pussy and then right above that from her view was Mike's cock. He was stroking it up and down as he gazed at her and her pussy.

She got even more excited as she worked herself into a frenzy. She was now using two fingers to penetrate her pussy. The other hand was working her clit, now fast and faster as she approached orgasm.

"Oh god sir, I am going to cum, oh this feels so go, do you like it sir? Do you like my wet pussy now?" she moaned and she stared at him with a lustful look that turn him on no end.

"Cum for me slut," I said in a commanding voice.

"Yes sir, I'm CUMMING!!" she yell as her hips bucked up down riding out her first bondage orgasm.

As she came he got up off the couch and stood over her and shot load after load of hot cum all over her head, chest, and pussy. He unloaded a bigger load than the day before all over his dream woman and it felt so right.

He then surprised her by kneeling down on the floor right in front of her post-orgasmic pussy. He stroked both of her thighs starting at the knees and going down to the edge of her pussy. Then he bent over and licked her ass crack all the way from her sweet rose bud of a butt hole over her sweet pussy lips and all the way up to her clit, tasting her pussy juice for the time.

She started in disbelief as she witnessed Mike licking her for the first time. She felt a wave of shame mixed with wanton lust as he nibbled on her hardened clit.

"Oh Mike, please stop, Mike please... Oh yes! That feels good," she said to Mike giving him mixed messages.

He lick and sucked on her pussy for a while tasting everywhere. Her labia, clit, and love tunnel tasted perfect. Her recent orgasm gave her pussy juice that extra flavor and he spent time making sure he licked up every drop. He finally stopped licking her and look up at her with a face wet with pussy juice.

12