Jennyfer Collects Men's Clothes Ch. 02

Story Info
Steps for submission.
1.5k words
3.96
9.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baardsson
Baardsson
12 Followers

By the time she worked at the nightclub, she heard a phrase from the owner of the place, which made Jennyfer understand many things, the phrase was "Men will do whatever you want, and you will do what you want with them when they are sexually aroused!" and she would now take advantage of it!

She lives with two girls in a flat, Amanda and Chrissie.

Amanda is a paramedic, and she driving an ambulance.

Chrissie is a taxi driver.

And Jennyfer is a seamstress and clothing designer.

Jenny is kleptomaniac, but she does not steal money, jewelry, or stores, she feels horny and wants to steal clothes that other people are wearing, it's like a game, she needs to come back with someone's clothes home because she feel alive doing it, because she loves the CFNM lifestyle.

For her, men should not wear clothes, and when she goes out on a romantic date, all she wants is the naked man, and his clothes for her collection.

She discovered a few steps to male submission.

Step 1: When she wanted to play with a man she had met, she did not have sex on the first date, but by the time she arrived in front of her house, she would give him a tongue kiss, passed his hand on his dick over his pants, took her phone number out of the bra, and said in his ear "call me!"

Step 2: In the second encounter, you do a handjob, and make him enjoy fast, without penetration.

Step 3: In the 3rd encounter, you invite him to enter her flat, and make him sit on the couch, put his hand on his dick, open his pants, take off his clothes, leave him naked, start to tongue in him, he is naked, but Jenny is still dressed, and does handjobs and blowjobs very slowly, while he is naked, moaning so hard but not penetrating yet, but she does not make him cum, she says she wants his help to leave the house clean, and because she I always wanted a nude and nice man to help her with the housework, and that after they finish cleaning the house, she will give the best happy end he has ever had!

He may not want to, but he will accept, so Jenny takes his clothes and says he'll keep them, because he will not need them for now and he's so excited, he'll do anything for a happy end!

Step 4: After he helps you clean the house, bathrooms, kitchen, you fulfill your promise, but rather says "I horny it so much to have you naked here with me at home, it excited me a lot, it was incredible!" so she makes him cum, without penetration, remember that are the steps to leave submissive men.

Give him his clothes, but make it clear "the next time you come here, you'll have to leave your clothes at the door, because I want you naked all the time while you're here, and I'll keep your underwear, I want a souvenir of you!"

So, Jenny opens the door and says, "Until next week, sexy boy!" she pass her hand in his dick, licks his ear, and pushes him out and closes the door, while he goes away stunned, she laughs.

Step 5: Now begins the real fun, he knocks on the door, and she opens the door and says "Hi darling, you remember our deal, so, Your clothes please!"

He looks at her and says "here at the door?"

She says "if you want to enjoy tonight, yes, take off your clothes, here and now and give them to me!"

He takes off his jacket, shirt, belt, sneakers, socks, opens his pants, looks at the sides and lowers them in a quick motion, pulls them off, and she says "shorts too stallion!"

He shamed, lower his underwear well fast strip and hands it to her.

She says "Wait here for a while, I'll save your clothes and I'll be right back, and do not leave here!"

She closes the door and he does not know how to stay, he gets down embarrassed, it's about 10:30 pm, he's afraid someone will see him in that situation, and then he starts knocking on the door and saying "please leave me come in!"

After 10 minutes she comes back and opens the door and says "Are you still here naked boy? come in!"

She takes him to the room, starts sucking his cock, bites him, and then starts sex, but she does not let him ejaculate, because she programmed the cell phone to play, and she started pretending to be talking to someone, and she looks with a sad face at him and says "I'm going to have to leave now, it's urgent, but I want to finish this with you!

Can you wait until next weekend without masturbating?"

He says "yes I can."

So she says, "Okay, so you will not mind wearing that toy I bought especially for you." And when he opens the box he has a cock cage, and a key.

He looks at her and says, "Really?"

Jenny replies "It's very serious, I want to make the sex better with you, so you can not masturbate during this week, so if you use it, I promise you it will be worth it!"

She gets the cock cage, and starts kissing his cock, and puts the Chastity Cage on him, and he gets no reaction, and let her put.

She locks it and says "the key will stay with me, I'll only open next week, and your clothes will stay with me, as proof that you will come back!"

He asks "But how am I leaving?"

She says "You're in the car, I'm going to give you the underwear you left here last week, and a towel, and you can leave, just thinking, you naked in car, let me so turned on, you would do it for me or do not have the courage to that?"

He says "I do!"

Remember, man sexually aroused does whatever you want, and Jenny was taking advantage of the situation.

She hands in her briefs, takes him to the car door, kisses him, and goes inside the house!

Then she starts laughing non-stop, she picks up and puts on his clothes, and starts masturbating with a dildo until she cums!

It really makes her horny!

He leaves with so much excitement, that he can not stop thinking and wishing this woman.

He's enjoying being half naked in the car, and in one swift movement he takes his underwear, and throws out the window, lust is so strong that his dick starts getting erect, hard, and very painful, because the his dick this caged, he is feeling what is the CFNM life style, and is liking!

This man is ready to do whatever Jenny says.

He did not realize it yet, maybe, but he belongs to her now! (and his clothes too).

The week was "hard!"

He just thought of her, could not work right, even dreamed of Jenny, because his dick hurt a lot, and he wanted to see his mistress Jenny, and relieve himself.

Step 6: A week goes by, and he goes to her house, knocks on the door, she opens it and says to him "Before entering you know what you have to do, do not you?"

Then he takes the clothes off, hands her over, and when he comes in, she says she wants him to get on all fours and wear a leash, because he's her pet now!

And she continues "and like a good pet, before I relieve you, I want to watch a movie with you, because the more I see you naked, the more excited I am, and the more it will be worth tonight."

After he finishes, she puts him on his knees in front of him and tells him to kiss her feet, and he kisses her, and she orders him to have oral sex on her, because her needs come first.

And he sucks her pussy, and she cums!

Now she says "I'm tired, I'm going to sleep."

She picks him up by the leash and takes him to her bed.

He says "what about me?"

She says "be a good boy, or you leave without clothes and with the cock cage, and remember, I AM WITH THE KEY of your chastity cage!"

She sleeps, but he can not, and then only in the morning, she releases her penis, and before making him cum she says "you have two choices. If you want your clothes back, I will not have sex with you and I will not make you cum, but, if you leave all your clothes here with me, I will make you cum it very, very tasty! So what's it going to be?"

He, being so excited, agrees to leave without clothes.

Then she goes, takes all his clothes, puts them in trash bags, lifts them out of the house, and when she returns she says she hid them and will not return them anymore.

So she makes him cum several times, in a way he's never had before ...

After enjoying it he thinks, while recovering his breath "that's crazy, but I think I'm in love!"

She takes him to the door, totally naked, kisses him, and he leaves, this time, completely naked, without clothes!

To be continued

Baardsson
Baardsson
12 Followers