Jenny's Charity

Story Info
Wife fucks a young Vietnamese man who has cancer.
2.8k words
3.51
65.4k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny and I were just about to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. We first met about five years prior, while working at a local gym as personal trainers as we were putting ourselves through university.

Jenny taught yoga and cardio classes, while I was a one-on-one circuit and weight trainer. When we finished university, Jenny became a teacher and I became a fire fighter. Jenny continued to teach yoga and cardio classes on the weekends, but I stopped training people and focused more on my own personal training. We would still attend the same gym, but most of the time we would go at different times.

We were both twenty-six years old, still enjoyed going out with friends, keeping fit and looking good. Jenny managed to get us both free memberships at the fitness club where we attended, due to her still working there on the weekends. It was your typical community center with various ages and types of people going there. The fitness club itself was very old and in a much older part of town. Attached to the building was an ice rink, swimming pool, senior center and charity soup kitchen.

Everyone there knew Jenny. She was a social butterfly and was very active in the community. Not only did she still teach classes at the fitness club, but she would help out at the senior center on special occasions and even at the soup kitchen over the Christmas holidays.

Jenny is 5'5", long blond hair, blue eyes, C cups and an hour glass figure with long tanned legs and toned arms from teaching fitness classes over the years. She usually dresses very conservative, wearing longer dresses, sweaters, or completely buttoned up blouses. She still looks amazing, but portrays a very elegant look and carries herself in a very proper and proud manner.

Jenny also has a very big heart and loves to help people. She is the type that will always help old people cross the street, gives food and clothes to charity and never says no to helping someone in need.

One day Jenny came home very upset, she was an emotional woman so it wasn't something I hadn't already experienced. I did my part as a husband and held her, asking if there was anything I could do. She told me Mr. Nguyen, an old Asian guy who she had worked with at the senior's home during her charity work, was just told his grandson has cancer.

Mr. Nguyen is eighty-nine years old and came to Canada through refugee status about 35 years ago. He can't speak any English, but there are a few people who work at the senior's home that are able to translate for him. He is your typical old fashion Vietnamese man, about 5'4", 130 pounds, with a long grey moustache and beard almost like a goatee, but much longer and very thin. He usually wears Bruce Lee style outfits and sandals year round.

Mr. Nguyen's grandson still resides in Vietnam, but came to Canada two months ago to see if he could get any better treatment than was offered in his small Vietnam village. Jenny told me his grandson's name is Pham, and he had just turned eighteen after coming to Canada. Jenny at this point had never met Pham, but was still heart broken from the circumstances and said she wished there was something she could do. To make the best of it, Pham had to stay at a hostel because the senior's home would not let him stay there due to policy even though his grandfather was his only family in Canada. Neither, Mr. Nguyen or Pham had much money and all of Pham's family had to scrounge together to come up with the one-way airline ticket, which got him to Canada.

Jenny then asked me if we could take Pham and Mr. Nguyen into our house, so they can be together until Pham's family had enough money to fly him back to Vietnam. I didn't really want to do it, especially with strangers I didn't know from a completely different culture and country and tried to softly express my opinion, but Jenny started crying harder and stormed out of the room into our bedroom.

I love my wife more than anything and seeing her upset broke my heart. I thought about it for a minute and seeing that we lived in a three bedroom house, one for our bedroom and the other one an office, left one bedroom free and it was just the two of us. I walked into the bedroom and told my wife I reconsidered. She ran over and put her arms around me saying, thank you, you are the best husband in the world.

A couple of days later we went to the senior's home to pick up Mr. Nguyen and meet with his grandson, Pham, who was on his way. When Pham showed up, it was clear he did not grow up in Canada by the way he looked and dressed. He was about 5'6", a chubby 220 pounds or so, black hair which looked like he put a bowl on his head and cut around it, buck teeth, very thick eye glasses from the 60's, and the ugliest green jogging suit I had ever seen. Poor guy, not only was his health not the greatest, I am sure he is not getting any attention from anyone of the opposite sex from the way he looked unless he paid for it and we already knew he had no money. I was quite surprised he was as sick as I was told, he may have been an ugly guy, but he sure didn't appear to be sick, but what do I know? I'm no doctor.

Pham walked over to us and said, "Pwease to meet you," in a very thick Asian accent. At that point in time I was just happy he could speak English and if need be, could translate for Mr. Nguyen.

We got back to our home and Jenny cooked dinner for us all. It was a very strange experience having these guys in our home, nothing I had ever imagined would happen, but Jenny was happy to be helping them so that's all that mattered. During dinner I tried to make conversation, I know it may not be nice to think this; but Pham was very annoying, he talked a lot and whenever he answered any question he would let out an annoying giggle and push his glasses back up his nose with his index finger. Mr. Nguyen was more tolerable, just sitting there doing his own thing and not really saying anything, probably because he had no idea what we were saying.

This set up just started and I was already wishing it was over. I probably should have forked out the cash and just bought his ticket back, so we didn't have go through with this. If i mentioned that, Jenny would see through it and I would definitely be in the dog house.

Every night Jenny would spend an hour or two speaking to both Mr. Nguyen and Pham, trying to make them feel comfortable. Pham would be the translator and they would talk about numerous things, but I wasn't really interested to be a part of the conversation.

One night Jenny and I were lying in bed and I could tell something was on her mind, so I asked if she was OK. Jenny told me that Pham began to cry earlier in the night and told her there are so many things has wanted to do, but had never gotten a chance to do. I agreed with Jenny, telling her how I didn't think it was fair with his condition, but at least we were helping them as much as we could.

Jenny then looked me in the eyes with a very serious look on her face and said, "Maybe not as much as I could."

I didn't know what this meant but I couldn't imagine us doing any more. I thought we already were going above and beyond.

Jenny then said, "Did you know Pham has never been with a woman or even kissed one before?"

I wasn't really surprised, just due to his looks and personality but to sound sympathetic and add some humor, I responded by saying, "Really? The poor guy, maybe I should hire him a hooker."

My wife glared at me and said, "We are not letting that poor guy loose his virginity to a fucking whore!"

"OK," I responded, "but what are the options, hun? You can't help everyone."

Jenny put her left hand on my lap and said, "I think I should do it."

"WHAT?" I told her, "You are loosing you mind, Jen, that is too far!"

Jenny said, "You can be there. He has never had sex, so I don t think it will take long and he may not even go for it."

"Yea right," I replied. "I agree with the not lasting long part, but there is no way he is going to refuse this offer."

After more serious discussions, I finally agreed with it on the condition that she would allow me to pay for his ticket back home so we wouldn't have them in our house any longer and he had to use protection. Really this was a win-win for Pham. He gets to fuck my sexy, hot wife and a free ticket home. Fuck! Where do I sign up for that treatment?

The next day I purchased the one way airline ticket, which departed three days later and a box of condoms for Pham to use on Jenny, even though one would realistically be more than enough. My wife and I agreed this would happen the night before he left, so that it was done and no awkwardness of seeing him around the house after.

That day came. Jenny went out and bought a brand new Victoria Secret, sexy outfit. It was a black lace teddy, along with garters, and high-heels. She looked like a Victoria Secret model herself. She downed a couple of glasses of wine and waited in our bedroom. The plan was to get him into the living room and go from there. It was 9 p.m. and Mr. Nguyen had already been in bed for an hour or so.

I went to the kitchen where Pham was sitting and asked him to come to the living room with me.

We each sat in a chair and I asked him, "What do you think of Jenny?"

He replied, "She very nice lady!" again followed by his patient annoying laugh while pushing up his coke bottle glasses.

I then asked, "Do you think she is a sexy woman?"

He replied, "She very pretty woman," as he laughed again.

"What do you think of her wearing this?"

It was her cue to enter the room like a model on the runway, wearing the sexiest outfit I have ever seen on her. I don t think she got that dressed up for our honeymoon. Wow! Her hair, make up, outfit...everything was perfect and amazing.

Pham just sat there giggling.

Jenny walked up just a few feet from him, placed one foot on the arm of the chair he was sitting in and asked, "Pham, can you please help me get this garter off my leg? It's so hot in here and I fell like I'm wearing far too much."

Pham quickly and awkwardly began to pull and tug the garter down and off her leg. She then put that foot on the floor and replaced it with the other. Surprisingly enough, Pham was smart enough to take the hint and remove the other one also.

Jenny then said, "Now Pham, that's not very fair! My legs are exposed and you still have your pants on."

Pham quickly squirmed and pushed his pants off, revealing his tighty-whitey briefs and what appeared to be a less than impressive erection tenting through.

Jenny said, "What do we have here? Pham, are you getting excited? Mind if I take a closer look?"

Pham let out his stupid giggle and nodded without responding, I guess Jenny took that as a clear yes as she dropped to her knees. She hooked her fingers into his briefs, pulling his underwear down and exposing his four inch uncut cock, which was buried in so much pubic hair that you could hardly even see, but it was clearly erect. Pham must have thought he was already in heaven as Jenny began to play with his balls and cock with her hands.

Jenny then lowered her lips to the tip of his cock and began to flick the tip of his cock with her tongue. She then lowered her mouth, easily deep throating his entire cock and working it as best she could. I thought Jenny was going to have to slow down, or he is going to blow his load and miss the opportunity to fuck her. Just as the thought crossed my mind, I noticed Pham let out his patent chuckle followed by a strange groan and he was clearly releasing in Jenny's mouth. She kept her lips on him trying to prevent any drops from leaking and swallowed it all. My guess was it must have been over as quick as that.

Then Jenny looked up at Pham and said, "Well there guy, now that I have round one out of you, I guess round two will be longer," as she smiled at him.

Pham again giggled, pushed up his glasses and said, "You very nice woman."

I guess this was her plan all along, to actually give him a really good fuck for his first time. Jenny then got back up and sat on Pham's lap. She began to grind on him and brought his hands to her breasts. She commanded him to untie the teddy from the back of her neck, letting the straps drop and exposing her beautiful full breasts to which he quickly covered again with his hands. There she was, just wearing a sexy thong and high heels; giving this very unattractive geek a lap dance all in the name of charity. Jenny pulled her thong to one side exposing her wet pussy and began to play with it as she continued his lap dance.

I noticed Pham was looking hard again and Jenny looked at me and motioned with her lips, CONDOMS.

I tossed a pack of three towards her and she opened one and began to place it on Pham's shaft. Unfortunately, his cock was too small and skinny so it wouldn't go on properly or fit. I could see the look of disappointment in both Jenny and Pham's eyes.

Jenny then looked towards me as if for approval and then back into Pham's eyes and asked, "Pham, I don't think this is going to work. Would you mind if I fucked you without a condom?"

I was shocked. This was totally out of character for Jen. Well it all was, but Jen is usually the safer-than-sorry one, who made me wear a condom until we were officially married.

Pham replied, "Yes, that good. I like better."

Jenny then with a smile on her face grabbed his cock and guided it to her pussy and slid it in. She rode him like a champ. Luckily Jenny has a tight pussy, so Pham's smaller size cock was doing something for her. Jenny continued to moan and ride him and he was clearly enjoying it.

Then to my surprise, I noticed Mr. Nguyen standing in the doorway watching what was going on. I have no idea how long he was standing there. Jenny and Pham didn't see him at first, but then Pham looked towards him and said something in Vietnamese to him. Mr. Nguyen said something back to Pham, then turned around and went back to his room. Jenny slowed the pace for a second as Pham leaned forward and whispered something in Jenny's ear followed by his laugh.

Jenny moved forward, smiled and said, "We will have to see about that one later," and began to kiss Pham deeply and then continued as if noting happened.

Before long Pham was making the same strange grunt as he did before he came last time. Jenny kept going and soon let out her own moans and screams. Surely she must have known Pham was filling her with cum, but I guess her own orgasm caused her to ignore it and continue fucking him.

Jenny then got up off of Pham. You could see a large amount of cum falling from her pussy and down her leg. She put her arms around Pham and kissed him on the lips. A tear rolled down her cheek as she said, "Pham, I hope I was able to help you and yes, I will respect your request." She walked into our bedroom.

A few hours later I drove Pham to the airport.

Just before he got out of my car Pham said, "Your wife nice woman. She make Pham feel good."

I didn't know how to reply to that so I just said, "Good luck."

But, I was very glad to see him go.