Jenny's College Party

Story Info
Jenny loses a stupid bet, and voyeur enjoys!
2.4k words
4.24
80.6k
56
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was a junior in college when she was able to move into an apartment with her friends. It wasn't anything special, but she was finally out of the dorms and able to throw some kick ass parties with her friends! Jenny was already very popular after only a couple years at school - being a gorgeous blonde cheerleader of course helped a lot with that.

Jenny had dirty blonde hair that came down to just above her perfect, thick ass and shapely thighs. She had a taut flat stomach from years of athletics and a nice C cup that drew the eyes of college students and professors alike. Lastly, she had a cute, innocent face with gorgeous blue eyes. Jenny knew she looked great and while she wasn't afraid to flaunt it with low cut tops and short, tight shorts - she was not the slutty type. Like anyone else, she loved the attention but in her case she often cut things off before they got too far.

Jenny was living with two of her best friends in the apartment - Brooke and Wendy. They were cheerleaders as well that Jenny had been close with since they all arrived to school. Wendy was a skinny brunette with an amazing ass who was a bit of a slut but a lot of fun (of course!). Brooke was a petite blonde with curly shoulder length hair with small tits and a tight ass, but she was very fit. The girls had finally moved into the duplex and were ready to throw their first party!

The weekend before school was here and Saturday night was upon the girls and the excitement of their new apartment party was buzzing in the air. They had a keg out back and in the basement, along with plenty of entertainment from beer pong to music. The girls had done little work in the unfinished basement and as a result their neighbor Nick - a fat 30 year old who thought he still belonged in college - could see almost their whole basement and the festivities at hand. He noticed this the day before when he was doing laundry and saw the girls in their tight shorts and sports bras sweating and bending over plenty as they cleaned.

As the music started and the guests started to arrive, the drinks started flowing. Everyone was in great spirits and having a good time mingling, playing games, and flirting. Nick decided to stop over to introduce himself to his neighbors, thinking he would be invited to the party as well. He grabbed a 12 pack of beer and knocked on the front door to his neighbors house. Wendy answered with a confused look on her face as the music blasted outside from behind her

"Yea?" She asked in a rude tone

"Hi, I'm your next door neighbor Nick. I thought I'd stop and say hi and see what you all were up to!" Nick replied, trying to charm the snobby girl.

"Oh yea.. hi, great to meet you..umm thanks for the beer!" Said Wendy as she snatched the beer out of Nick's hands and shut the door in his face!

What a bitch! Nick couldn't believe these girls wouldn't be interested in having an older guy like him at their party. Rather than drag on the issue at hand, he decided he would go downstairs and check in on what he could see of the party.

He had a clear view of the beer pong table as well as a couch and some open area of their side of the basement. With the party in full swing and all of the partygoers fairly drunk, Nick wasn't worried about getting spotted. He couldn't believe how many hot college girls there were down there! Given how slutty they all seemed to be dressed in their barely there jean shorts and tight crop tops showing off toned midriffs he assumed it was most of the cheerleading team and their jock counter parts.

Nick grabbed some beer of his own and sipped idly as he creeped on his neighbor and their party friends. He felt his dick harden plenty of times when girls would play "defense" against their beer pong opponent and smash their cleavage together, bend over to show their jean covered asses, or sometimes even flash their tits! He did not remember his college experience being the same, but he was all for it! He decided to grab his camera not only to help him remember these sexy women and their hot bodies, but he also figured if his neighbors participated in any of these slutty shenanigans there may be a lesson to teach them about being rude to your neighbor.

The party continued on into the early morning and most of the crowd had left. Nick had passed out himself and hadn't realized no one was even in the basement anymore, that is until he was woken up by a bottle getting dropped on the other side of the wall - someone was coming down the stairs of his neighbors basement. There was a girl giggling from the dropped bottle and two male voices to accompany her. Nick set up his camera expecting something good as he saw Jenny and two jocks come down the stairs, all talking about the bet she lost. From what Nick could gather, Jenny had bet these two given 5 shots with the ping pong ball, she could make the most out of 5.

The guys agreed and the terms came to be for each ball more the guys made, she had to strip off an article of clothing, and vise versa for them. They had Jenny go first and as a result of her drunkenness, she failed to make a cup. Excited at the opportunity the two college jocks (who were on the basketball team) lined up and both sunk their first shot. The normally shy Jenny, still a bit reserved, slowly took off her tank top, exposing her bra covered tits that were beautifully pushed together by the cups. Grinning from ear to ear, both players shot again to take both tallies to 2/2. Still not realizing her mistake of betting this game against basketball players, Jenny shook her head and undid her button on her tiny jeans, unzipped them, and shimmied her hips to walk them down her toned, tanned thighs until she was stepping out of her jeans in a pool at her feet.

Hoping their luck would turn around and hoping a distraction would help, Jenny turned around to flash her panty clad ass - showing off the neon pink boy short cut of her underwear to the boys (and Nick). She shook it from side to side and bounced up and down, making her thick firm ass bounce along as her hips moved. The basketball players each took a deep breath to re-focus, and each sank their shots! Nick almost let out a cheer at this, knowing he'd have a great shot of Jenny's amazing breasts.

"That's not fair!" Jenny said, "you guys are cheating somehow!"

"Hey, being on the basketball team and practicing our foul shots everyday is NOT cheating - now lets see those tits! Fair is fair!" Replied one of the players.

Realizing they were right and just how stupid her bet was, Jenny turned away from the players, unhooked her bra, and let it fall from her breasts onto the floor. She crossed her arm over her chest to cover up.. Nick couldn't believe how sexy she looked standing in her neon pink panties that just covered above her pussy so he could see all of her mound that led up to her tight stomach and just barely covered luscious tits. Nick felt like he could explode right then, but knew there had to be more to come.

Both guys lined up again, and both became 4/4! With the fight already out of her between her non confrontational attitude and the alcohol, Jenny removed her arm from her tits - exposing them to the room - and pushed her panties down her thighs.

She stood up holding her panties up, a somewhat concerned look on her face and said "OK games over, look! My panties are off... you guys proved you're a better shooter than a girl... lets call it a night."

"Noooo no no we don't think so! You got 5 shots, we get 5 shots!" One of the guys said back to the now naked beauty.

"But you already won, I'm naked. There's nothing else to win!"

"Well it only makes sense we get something special for going five for five, PLUS we are supposed to be rewarded for each make! How about if we BOTH make it, you give us both a blowjob and we call it a night. If one of us misses, you just give us your panties as a trophy and we'll split. Deal?"

Jenny thought and replied "Deal, except you each take a step back and THEN shoot. OK?"

The basketball players looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders, and agreed. The first guy up took his step back, took a deep breath, and shot the pong ball and it landed with a sweet sounding SPLASH! "All net!!" He yelled.

Jenny thought "OK whatever, no way do they BOTH make this long shot. I'm fine"

About a second after this thought went through her head the second guy shot, his ball hit the cup, circled around the rim... "Oh shit..." thought Jenny.

"YESSS!!" Cried the second player as he fived his team mate.

"OK guys I know we had a deal but my boyfriend goes to the university just across town... I can't do this to him - I'm really sorry! What if I just let you feel my tits or something... call it even?"

Nick couldn't believe this, still hiding in his corner and filming the whole interaction - this little slut had a boyfriend and was playing strip beer pong!!

The guys whispered back and forth and one of them spoke up "OK here's our offer: you get on your knees and just get out cocks hard by stroking them or whatever you need to do. We each get a picture of you with your mouth open - you don't have to touch our cocks with your mouth - and THEN we call it even. This way we can at least fantasize what it would look like with you sucking our dicks"

Jenny thought about it and decided this was probably the best option so she shrugged her shoulders and agreed. The sooner she did this the sooner she could get out of this situation.

Jenny came around the table, which brought her even closer to Nick, as the two basketball players undressed. Somehow, maybe because of all the alcohol, neither of them was hard yet. Jenny started following her instructions and started stroking both cocks with one hand each. She was so focused on the task at hand and getting it over with that she didn't even realize both guys were filming with their phones. Between Nick's HD camera getting a great angle of his neighbor jacking off two studs and the two phones, there was no mistaking who she was.

After about a minute of tugging both guys were hard. "OK Jenny just keep tugging and open your mouth so I can get a good image... yea just like that... even stick your tongue out a bit... good"

Jenny was jacking off the first cock with her tongue just about an inch from his thick cock head leaking pre cum. The jock could feel her breath on his tool as the sexy cheerleader squatted in front of him and his friend. Jenny continued to jerk off the other cock with her hand as well.

Without warning, Jenny's head was suddenly thrust forward from a hand on the back of her head - the other basketball player decided to take matters into his own hands and have Jenny deep throat the cock instead of just posing. Given how close she was to the cock to start with, the first players cock was balls deep in her throat by the time she was able to pull back.

"Hey what the fuck!" She said to the other player.

"Sorry Jenny, you're just so hot - it got the best of me. Won't happen again. We do have a problem though.." He replied. "We know your boyfriend. We played on his club team in high school and still keep in touch. When we spotted you at the party we knew we needed to see your tits in person - your boyfriend had shown us when you were sexting him on a trip we took. We never thought you'd go this far, but now that you have, you have a choice: either suck our dicks or he's going to get a solid few minutes of you naked, jacking off two dicks in your first weekend back at college... I think you know the right choice".

Jenny was so frustrated and knew she was in a bad spot. She decided to just get this over with as fast as she could. She immediately started to suck the other players dick with vigor, easily deep throating him with a quick pace until drool started to run down her chin to her bouncing tits. She continued to switch back and forth between the two, always jerking the other cock as best she could while concentrating on the member in her mouth.

Nick couldn't believe what he was seeing! All of a sudden this slut from next door had flipped from slightly shy to full on whore! He made sure he was still recording and was thankful for the lighting and the angle allowing him to get an unrestricted view at this beauty going to work on her knees.

After only a few minutes of intense sucking, both guys were close to cumming. Jenny's face was a mess of slobber and precum trailing down to her tits, stomach, and legs. Without warning, the cock she was jerking blew his load on Jenny's face. This made the cock in her mouth explode down her throat immediately afterward. As she usually did with her boyfriend, her instinct at this point was to open her mouth, stick her tongue out, and continue jerking - which she did with both cocks. By the time they finished she was a mess of salty cum and her own saliva.

Jenny quickly wiped herself off with paper towels, got dressed, and ran up to shower. The guys (including Nick) couldn't believe what just happened and had a feeling they'd be seeing Jenny around soon. Nick had that thought too.