Jenny's Dilemma Ch. 01

Story Info
Jennifer Lawrence joins Romeo's harem.
2.7k words
3.79
24.4k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer came out of the big building fuming and cursing under her breath.

"The fucking bastard! The louse! The rat!"

Walking in her blind fury she ran into someone.

"Oh, I am so sorry! I am sorry! Scar? You! Oh my god!" She exclaimed seeing her friend.

"Yes, me, darling!" ScarJo said after hugging Jennifer. "I was driving by and saw you coming out of the building so I stopped to say hello and you almost ran me over!"

Jennifer grinned sheepishly. "I am sorry, Scar. Look, can we go somewhere and talk? I am just too wound up right now. Maybe talking to you will help me cool down."

They went to a little known cafe in Hollywood where many of the film stars went because it had a great ambiance and it wasn't known to the public as a celebrity haunt.

There in a cool, almost-dark corner with cold coffees in front of them, Jennifer told ScarJo about the hassles of her life.

"This town is so heartless, Scar. You know when my movie Hunger Games went over big all Hollywood was ga-ga over my success. Everybody wanted to sign me up for their movie. I had like 40 big offers at the time. Then I decided to make my own movie. And you know what happened."

"It was not your fault, Jenny. It was just tough luck that the movie didn't work so well." ScarJo consoled her friend.

"Of course it was my fault, hon. I had no experience of making a movie just a lot of money and a lot of vanity. But I learnt my lesson from that."

ScarJo nodded listening attentively to the beautiful blonde's confidences.

"And now, Scar, when I want to work again and stick with just acting, all these bloody producers and directors treat me like a newcomer. This stupid asshole whose office you saw me leaving, he wants to fuck me before considering me for a role! Can you imagine?"

"But baby, you must have done this before also for your first movie."

"Of course, darling, I am not so naive! When we were shooting Hunger Games, the director used to nail me every day! During the outdoor shoot I used to practically live in his hotel room. The only time he wasn't banging me was when he was doing one of the other actresses. The producer took me to the beach for a long weekend. And during those three days he pounded me so well like I was a cheap whore!"

ScarJo nodded "Yes, hon, we have all been there and done that. My first director was married so he used to fuck me in his office. There was an impression of my bare tits on his glass desktop, he had bent me over on it so many times!"

"But Scar, those were the starting days. I am not a newcomer now! I am well-known in the industry. I have given hit movies. Do I again have to spread my legs for these bastards?"

"What can I say, Jenny, as you said this is a heartless town!"

Jennifer took a long breath and released it slowly. She took a sip of her cold coffee then looked at ScarJo with a wry smile "Anyway, I am sorry to dump all this on you. How are you? Any new stuff in your career?"

ScarJo smiled "Oh yes, I did want to tell you. You know the Indian director Romeo..?"

"Yes, of course. He is very well known even in Hollywood."

"Well, he's here and the next multi-starrer he is making will be done with Universal and I am doing the female lead."

"Oh, wow! That's so cool! I am so happy for you, hon. I had read in the papers that he was here but didn't know you were...well, congratulations, baby!"

Jennifer leaned over and kissed ScarJo on the lips. The two sex sirens of Hollywood had shared more than confidences in the past.

ScarJo kissed her back tenderly then replied "Thank you, sweets! I was hoping I could help you by introducing you to him but after hearing your views on casting couch...I mean you know how he is."

"Well, I had kind of assumed that he nailed you, I mean knowing his reputation ...and you are not stupid..so I thought..."

"Yes, I was stupid though. But I got a second chance to fix it. I went on a location scouting trip to Vegas with him."

"Is that where..?"

"Oh yes! If you want to see how a man makes a girl his whore, you should watch Romeo sir do it! Not that I didn't enjoy it! But boy, was my body aching after he drilled me in Vegas. Could not walk without wincing for days!"

Suddenly ScarJo shuddered "Oooh, gives me hot chills just to think of how Romeo sir conquered me so completely!"

Jennifer smiled "Seems like you enjoyed the casting couch this time, baby!"

"Totally! I am now his bitch. Part of his harem. I live in the hotel with him. And Jen, I am extremely happy!"

"I am happy for you, baby! But what happens when he goes back to India?"

"I don't know. Maybe I will stay here to work on the movie. Or maybe he'll take me with him and bring me here with him for shooting schedules. Either way, he'll control my movements. Whenever he snaps his fingers for me, I will run to him, honey. He owns me now and I wouldn't have it any other way!"

"Wow, good for you, Scar. Good for you!"

"Thank you, hon, I wanted to introduce you to him too. The movie hasn't been fully cast yet, there are 3 female roles still need to be filled. There is one of my close friend that is kind of a big role, I think you would be suitable for it. But well, you know how he is...he would surely want to nail you and the way you feel..."

"Well, hell girl, all that rubbish I said doesn't apply to Romeo! He is a law unto himself, for God's sake! And to tell you the truth, Scar, I have always had a little crush on him since I saw him in the 2008 awards function."

"Really?"

"Oh yess! That dark and handsome face, that body of his, don't you find him kind of irresistible?"

"Why do you think I get wet whenever he just says my name?" ScarJo laughed.

"So if you want to do me a favour, I'd love to meet him, hon."

"Oh goody! Listen, Friday evening he's having a private get-together."

"Ooh, a party!"

"No, not a real party. A very small gathering of some elite people around Romeo. Just some fun. I can bring you in for that and introduce you."

"Works for me. Thanks a ton, Scar!"

"Listen, you know how to dress for him, yeah?"

"Don't worry. His dress code is famous. Maybe you don't know some of the sleazy directors use the shorthand term 'Romeo dress code' to guide actresses. That way the actress knows to dress slutty and also that she will be fucked in the audition. Makes it easy for the director."

ScarJo laughed "Wait till I tell Sir about this!"

-------

FRIDAY 8 PM. ROMEO'S SUITE

Jennifer opened the suite door and entered slowly. She was very nervous. What she saw did not calm her nerves. Even for a small get-together with Romeo there were at least 50 people there. The suite was buzzing with many conversations.

As she entered many eyes turned towards her to check her out. She had chosen a red, sleeveless, velvet gown with a deep scoop neck that showed her skin all the way down to her navel. The neck was wide enough that it showed the milky side-slopes of her beautiful breasts. Jennifer was not wearing a bra so the velvet gown draped very nicely over her firm breasts.

The back of the gown was equally deep scooped, showing her back almost down to her ass crack. The skirt was long up to her ankles but there was a nice slit that went all the way up to her left hip. When she walked it bared her long, shapely leg right up to her thigh joint. No panties were possible with such a high slit and Jennifer wasn't wearing any!

The gown hugged her butt so tightly that it showed her firm ass cheeks separately. Even a thong would have created a pantyline in such a thin, tight dress. Jennifer had prudently decided to leave her pussy bare under the clinging gown. But it meant that she had to walk slowly and carefully lest the slit of her gown show her bare pussy when she took a step. Even as it was with each step the thin fabric clung to her pussy mound and shaped it visibly!

Her shoes were 7" high, spike heels red stilettos that matched the gown well. They made her ass protrude in an attractive, provocative way. The young actress was proud of her firm, shapely ass and had chosen the heels deliberately for that purpose.

Thankfully, Jennifer had to stand public scrutiny only a few seconds as Scarlett noticed her and came to her quickly. She hugged Jennifer tightly and whispered in her ear "You look perfect, baby, nice choice!"

Jennifer whispered back "I am nervous, Scar. What's going to happen to me?"

ScarJo patted her cheek "You will be fine, Jen. Don't worry at all!"

She took Jennifer by the hand to where Romeo was talking to a couple of girls. Scarlett pulled Romeo out of the circle and introduced him to Jennifer Lawrence.

Jennifer had thought about this moment, she knew all girls greeted him with a tight hug and an open-mouthed kiss. But she wasn't ready for that. She had decided she'd shake his hand rather submit to his groping so openly. She had a reputation to protect.

But now that the moment was here she found that Romeo did not grope her at all.

He simply opened his arms and Jennifer found it the most natural thing to do to walk into his embrace. She hugged him nicely but not like a wanton slut. She did not grind her body against him or try to hump him through the clothes. He in return also hugged her normally. His hands didn't wander below her waist.

As they separated he kept his left hand on her back, and cupped her cheek with his right hand. She looked into his eyes. He brushed a strand of blonde hair from her cheek and smiled "You are even more beautiful than you look on the screen. I am very happy to meet you!"

Jennifer felt warm and happy to hear his words. What he said next made her body feel warm chills shoot down her spine.

He said "I can see why the camera loves you, doll!"

That's the best thing you can say to an actor. It just melted Jennifer's heart. She wanted to hug him again and kiss him hard. But before she could act on this impulse he let her out of his arms and continued the conversation with herself and Scarlett.

"Thank you for bringing Jennifer to the party, Scar, she certain livens things up." He smiled and Jennifer found her heart beating a little faster at his compliments.

From behind him a girl approached Romeo and whispered something in his ear. Romeo nodded and spoke to Scarlett.

"Scar, take care of Jennifer, pet, I will talk to you both soon. I have to go do something for a minute."

Barely did Scarlett have time to say "Yes, Sir" before he was gone.

Scarlett got Jennifer a drink and listened to her as she lamented about her wrong decision to not kiss Romeo.

"Why am I so stupid, honey? Why? Did I just blow my best chance?"

"Don't worry, Jen. You are still here. You will get another chance, I will make sure of that."

------

It was not a minute but more like an hour before Romeo got back to Jennifer. During the hour, Jennifer tried to busy herself in mingling with other guests and kept looking at the clock.

Despite Scarlett's reassurances she was feeling very frustrated with herself that she had messed up the opportunity. She should have just opened her legs and ground her pussy on his crotch. It's not like she didn't know how. She knew how to suck a man's tongue that would make his cock rise up and throb! She could do a standing lapdance better than any girl in the city. She had made guys cum in their pants just by grinding her ass on their cock on the dance floor.

And yet, she wasted all that talent, that skill when meeting the most important man! All these thoughts of regret kept running through her mind even as she talked to people and smiled at their feeble jokes. Men tried to impress her and girls wanted to be her. But Jennifer was secretly watching the clock and feeling more and more afraid that it would be time to go home before she got another shot at impressing Romeo.

So, when she saw Romeo approach her, she was ready. Even as he put his hand on her back and asked her group if he could borrow her, she was ready to go with him. Anywhere.

------

When they entered his bedroom her hopes rose again. With Romeo's reputation she knew he would not care if there were other people around in the next room. If he wanted to fuck her he would just fuck her. And she was ready and willing to spread her legs.

But Romeo went to the chest of drawers and took out a DVD. It was a DVD of her movie - Hunger Games! She couldn't believe his next words when he asked her to autograph it for him!

"Sir, you? I mean, yeah, of course, I would but..."

"Jen, I am also human. I also admire great beauty and talent when I see it." He explained "I was going to ask Scarlett to get you to autograph these but she herself brought you in. What could be better?" He smiled.

There's nothing more that an actress likes than to be acknowledged for her talent. Jennifer lost her reserve and hugged Romeo tightly. She pressed her lips to his and parted her lips.

He returned her gesture with equal warmth and passion. His tongue slipped smoothly between her parted lips and licked her tongue. Her breath grew heavy as she clung to his strong body and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

Romeo's hand slid down her back to her tight, firm ass and Jennifer responded by pressing her pussy tightly against his crotch. She could feel his cock hard in his pants.

In another second she was going to ask him to bend her over the dresser and take her right there. But just then she heard someone clear her throat from the doorway.

They broke up the kissing session and Jennifer turned to see Scarlett standing there.

"Sir, he is here, you said you wanted to talk to him when he gets here." Scarlett said.

Romeo nodded then looked at Jennifer "I am sorry. This is important. I hope to see you before you leave."

Jennifer, still breathless from the mind-melting making out session, could just nod. She wasn't sure of her status, was she in, or was he just playing with her.

Scarlett stopped a second to whisper in her ear "Don't go when the party is over. Stay here tonight if you can."

This gave her new hope. Scarlett wouldn't have said that unless that thought she had a chance. She didn't want to leave, she was ready to do whatever it took.

She stayed back in the bedroom to catch her breath and watched Romeo walk out with Scarlet. As they moved out of her range of vision she saw Scarlett cling to him and his hand sliding down to her ass. She smiled...

- concludes in next chapter -