Jenny's Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
Romeo claims Jennifer Lawrence.
3.2k words
4.34
20.1k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party carried on until after midnight. Jennifer enjoyed herself chatting with the other girls as well as meeting some new admirers. Now she was feeling better, not only her kissing session with Romeo had made her excited and hopeful, but also she had thought of the perfect way to stay back and try her luck without seeming desperate.

It was almost 2 am when the last of the stragglers left the party and Jennifer, instead of heading for the door, offered to help clean up. Scarlett quickly accepted her offer and Romeo, who was nearby, nodded and thanked her.

Once again Jennifer got a shock when she saw Romeo actually helping the girls clean up the messy room. He wasn't the egotistical bastard the tabloids made him out to be after all, she thought!

With all of them doing their part, it took just over half an hour to make the suite habitable again. Then they sat down on the sofa, Jennifer and Scarlett on either side of Romeo, with a glass of wine in each of their hands. The other two girls pleaded fatigue and went to bed.

Romeo's right hand caressed Jennifer's back as he wrapped her arm around her slender body and pulled her close.

"Phew that was brutal." He said.

"It was a good party, sir." Scarlett commented.

"I loved it." Jennifer agreed with her friend.

"Well, of course, it was a good party. But you know I feel happier with just my girls around me and some of the industry guys are so phoney you want to beat them up with the Hollywood sign."

Scarlett giggled at his imagery "That's so true sir, but still once in while networking is good. By the way.."

"Yes!" He answered her unasked question "We got 3 offers tonight from studios wanting to join this project."

"Wow, one more than you expected."

"That's amazing, sir." Jennifer contributed.

"It's not bad." Romeo admitted.

"What are you going to do?" Scarlett voiced her curiosity.

"I am only going to let Warner Brothers invest in it. The other two I am going to decline politely after pretending to think for a couple of days."

"I hope they don't mind you saying no.." Scarlett said doubtfully.

"No, this will only make them want to work with him even more." Jennifer interjected before she could stop her words.

"This" Romeo turned to Jennifer "is a smart girl!" He leaned in and kissed Jennifer full on the lips. She responded immediately while secretly feeling happy that he felt comfortable enough to kiss her in front of Scarlett like that. Her hopes began to rise again.

"Don't go home at this hour, okay? Stay here tonight." He said to Jennifer with concern in his voice "You can sleep in Scar's room. She'll sleep in my bed anyway."

This whole idea perplexed Jennifer. She didn't know what to think. He was being caring and nice, even asking her to spend the night in his suite. On the other hand, he was making her sleep in another room and making no move to fuck her. She was not sure what to expect.

Even though nobody said it, that seemed to be the signal to retire. As Jennifer was walking towards the other room, she overheard Scarlett ask Romeo "Would you fuck me tonight, Sir?"

Romeo said "No, darling, I am very tired tonight."

"Could I suck your cock then, sir?" Scarlett persisted.

"Yes, that'll be fine, pet."

Listening to this exchange Jennifer wished she could offer to suck him instead of Scarlett, but before she could gather the necessary courage to deliver that one line, Romeo and Scarlett entered their room and closed the door.

With a frustrated sigh, Jennifer closed the door of her room and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth before bed.

------------------------

In the morning, she woke up at 10 O'clock and panicked as she looked at the bedside clock. Here again, it seemed, she had missed the chance. By now, Romeo must have already left for his million and one business appointments.

Jennifer went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth thinking about what she should do next. She did a light make up on her face and looked around for something to wear. She found a very filmy, sheer nightie of Scarlett's and put it on. She didn't bother with panties, she knew she would not find any in Scarlett's room.

She opened her door a little and peered out. There seemed to be noone about. Indeed the suite seemed to be almost dark as the heavy curtains were drawn on all the windows. Quietly she stole out of her room and walked to Romeo's bedroom door. Her heart was beating fast as she opened the door slowly and looked inside.

The room was almost dark and on the bed she could make out Romeo and Scarlett's forms as they slept soundly. Jennifer entered the room and closed the door behind her without making a noise. She took off the nightie and dropped it on a chair before walking to the bed, completely naked.

Romeo was facing Scarlett's back and his arm was around her body as they both slept. They were both fully naked. Jennifer got in the bed from behind Romeo. She gently insinuated her lithe, naked body under the covers without making much sound. Slowly, she moved close to Romeo and pressed her warm body behind him. She felt a thrill as she felt his strong, manly body so fully nude and warm against hers!

Although she felt like humping his leg from behind, Jennifer kept her feelings in control and simply lay there with him, drinking in his manly smell unmixed with any artificial perfumes right now. Jennifer felt her pussy fill with juices. She put her arm around Romeo's nude form and let her hand rest on his chest, caressing gently.

It was about 15 minutes before Romeo turned over in bed and faced Jennifer. He put his right arm around her warm, naked body and rubbed her bare back lightly. She felt warm currents rush through her body as his manly, calloused hand moved so casually over her naked body. The moan that she had been suppressing so long now escaped her lips.

"Slept well?" Romeo asked looking at through half-closed lids.

"Mhmmm" she managed to reply.

"Lonely in your room?" He said gently with understanding.

She nodded "Mhmmm"

He smiled and pulled her close in a hug. Jennifer felt hot chills shoot through her as she felt his semi-hard cock rub on her bare thigh. She pressed in closer.

Jennifer felt warm and safe in his arms. Her breathing was getting heavier. She adjusted herself until her shapely nude form was moulded perfectly against his naked body. His thick cock was pressed on her inner thigh now, laying right beside her pussy mound. She knew by now her pussy was leaking with juices, her thighs were wet and the smell of her arousal was heavy in the bed.

Pressing her lips to Romeo's cheek Jennifer kissed him lightly and whispered "Sir?" in his ear.

"Yes, darling?"

And then she asked the one question she had never, ever had to ask her in her life.

"Sir, can I please suck your cock?"

Romeo seemed a bit surprised as he pushed her away a little and looked at her. Jennifer held her breath. She had felt very sure that he wanted her but now she was not so sure. The scenes flickered her through her mind in quick succession like a film reel, how Romeo had left her after kissing her, how he had made no effort to fuck her after the party, how he had sent her to sleep in another bedroom. She steeled herself to a quick but gentle rejection. Still her eyes felt like they were about to fill with tears...

No matter how long it seemed to Jennifer, in reality it was merely 2 seconds before Romeo smiled and nodded.

He turned over on his back and Jennifer crawled between his left with a happy smile and a racing heart. She inhaled his musky smell deeply before touching her tongue to his balls. She worked slowly and carefully, first licking his balls, then slowly licking around the base of his cock. From there she moved slow up his long, hard shaft, licking with soft, loving strokes, sometimes making her tongue flat and sometimes using the tip of her tongue trace the veins in his massively thick cock.

She was rewarded for her patience when she got to the tip of his cock and found it literally flowing with clear, thick precum. She looked up at Romeo. He nodded. She licked up his precum and tasted it, loving how it felt sliding down her tongue and into her throat.

As his fingers slipped into her long, blonde hair, she moaned slowly. He wrapped his fingers in her silken locks and jerked once, making her look up into his eyes. And just like that she knew she was in his control now!

Keeping her eyes looking up into his, she started to slowly suck his cockhead. And then gradually deeper. She could feel a deep satisfaction inside as she felt the massive, hard cock fill her mouth. Jennifer knew she was now in his control and he was going to use her as he liked. Somehow instead of making her feel trapped it made her feel free and happy! She sucked his cock deep into her mouth until she could feel the swollen cockhead slide past the back of her throat.

Romeo tugged her hair once and she looked up at him. He patted his thigh and said "Take it in, doll!"

Jennifer let his hard cock slip out of her mouth and got up to straddle him with one knee planted on the bed on either side of his waist. He watched her as she took his massive cock in her small, warm hand and guided it into her dripping wet pussy. It was big for her small hole and she felt quite nervous as she tried to spread her legs wide enough to be able to take it in.

"Ungh!" A whimper escaped her lips as the thick, hard cockhead popped into her small, tight pussy. Jennifer tried to slow down her breathing as she moved her hips, slowly screwing the massive beast into her slippery but tight cunt. Romeo caressed her smooth, creamy thighs, his fingers moving around her waist to her small, firm ass as he watched her trying to accommodate the huge monster in her tight cunt.

When she felt a pair of warm feminine hands on her naked body, Jennifer realized that she must have closed her eyes in order to focus on taking Romeo's massive cock in her small pussy. She kept her eyes closed as she knew it was Scarlett whose hands were caressing her comfortingly.

It was confirmed a moment later when she heard Scarlett's whispered words in her ear.

"Breathe, honey, breathe slowly!" Scarlett guided her "I know he's big but you can take him in! Just move slowly and go deeper slow and nice."

That her best friend was whispering such advice in her ear while she was mounted on her boss's cock, the thought made Jennifer even hotter, her pussy juices flowed even more. The extra lubrication made it possible for her to impale herself deeper on Romeo's massive meatpole.

Jennifer used her hips like she would in a dance and rolled her ass causing Romeo's thick pole to grind on her cunt walls as it moved in and out of her. Scarlett caressed her back soothingly while she whispered words of encouragement in her ear "That's it, honey, slow and nice, you'll start enjoying it in a moment. Squeeze your cunt, feel how tight he fits in you. Isn't that glorious?"

With a nod of her head Jennifer agreed with Scarlett while she followed her advice and squeezed Romeo's massive, throbbing cock with her cunt. She moved her ass in a tight circle which made his cockhead grind on her g-spot again and again. Jennifer moaned as she fucked herself on the movie director's dick.

And then her moans turned to whimpers as Romeo started to move his hips and the massive beast of a cock threatened to destroy her small, tight pussy! There was pain mixed with pleasure in her whimpers. She kept her eyes closed but grabbed blindly on to Scarlett for support. Scarlett hugged her tight and spoke soothingly in her ear "Relax your cunt, baby. Just relax it. He is going to claim you, you need to surrender, complete surrender is the only way!"

Scarlett's bare breasts pressed on Jennifer's breasts which made her feel soothed and comforted. Romeo's cock continued to nail her cunt and she could readily believe Scarlett's words that he was claiming her. Noone, boyfriend or producer, had ever fucked Jennifer like that and she was realizing in this moment that she would from now on be always helpless in front of this cock. Her destiny was being written with each thrust!

With a smooth move, Romeo turned over and brought Jennifer under him, keeping her impaled on his long, hard meatpole as he did so. Pinned under his strong body, Jennifer felt completely helpless and vulnerable as he started to drill her hard. She screamed with the first stroke and then her head started spinning as her body exploded!

Trying hard not to faint, Jennifer lost control of her body and the only thing she could focus on was Romeo's long, massive shaft as it pounded her tight, wet cunt like a steel piston driving home into a well-lubricated slot, again and again!

"Who is my whore, Jenn?" She heard Romeo's whisper in her ear even through the haze of the mind-blowing sensations that were rocking her body. Her response was quick and eager "I am, Sir, I am your whore!" And as she said it, in her breathless, raspy voice, she felt a sense of completeness. Her world was no longer in chaos. She sighed and surrendered her body and mind completely.

"You belong to me now, Jenn!" he whispered in her ear as he took her.

"Yes, Sir. I am yours!" she loved how it sounded so she said it again "I am all yours!"

Jennifer came again but this time she remembered what Scarlett had told her "May I cum, Sir? Please?"

Romeo allowed her easily "You may cum, my whore!"

It was the last two words that pushed her over the edge. This orgasm was not too hard but it was long. Her body tingled all over for what seemed like hours. She screamed and yelped as Romeo fucked her while her body squirmed uncontrollably under him.

Her eyes opened as he lifted her up with his hands under her shoulders and pushed up on the pillows. With her shoulders pressed against the headboard he proceeded to claim her! Hooking one arm under her right knee he lifted her leg up on to his shoulder and started drilling her with powerful, dominant thrusts. Each stroke drove it into her mind that she was now his!

Quickly opening her lips as he kissed her, she sucked on his tongue like it was her lifeboat in a stormy sea! Romeo was drilling her wet, hot cunt with rough, ruthless strokes, his cockhead hitting her g-spot with each thrust. Jennifer gave herself to him for his use. And was surprised at how amazing it felt to simply let him use and abuse her body for his pleasure!

When his hard, throbbing cock exploded inside her she screamed from the hard thrust and the heat of his load splashing her cunt walls! Then it felt like he was going even deeper into her using the extra lubrication to penetrate her until his cockhead felt like it was about to enter her womb!

And then her body was rocking again! She didn't even feel it coming on but her cunt exploded in an instantaneous liquid explosion! She moved her ass desperately trying to take him deeper in her. Even though she screamed when he started fucking her womb, her whole body was alive with pleasure!

----------

It was some 20 minutes later that she followed Scarlett into the kitchen to find some food for the boss. Jennifer had licked his cum from his cock after he had fucked her. The taste was fresh on her tongue and she loved it!

Following Scarlett's guidance she had sucked his cumsoaked cock fully deep in her mouth and also licked his balls. She was about finished when she followed Scarlett's eyes and saw that there were a few drops of cum on Romeo's foot. Jennifer had not hesitated to bend down and lick them up, every single drop. When she looked up at Romeo she could see a look of approval in his eyes. She felt proud!

Scarlett and Jennifer were both naked as they walked into the kitchen. Jennifer had gone to pick up her clothes when Romeo told them to go to the kitchen and find some food. The sound from Scarlett's side arrested her movement "Jenn, come I will show you the kitchen."

And expertly she had guided Jennifer away from the table and towards the door, all naked. Inside the kitchen she turned to Scarlett but even before she could ask Scarlett answered "You don't go for the clothes like that, honey. Either He tells you to dress and go, or you ask if you may. But not like that. You were going to get in trouble!"

Jennifer shivered. "I am sorry hon, I know you got me this opportunity and I am really, really grateful!" She hugged Scarlett tight and kissed her on the lips. Scarlett squeezed her and kissed her back "You are welcome, hunni!"

While they moved about the kitchen, Jennifer mostly following Scarlett, Scarlett explained a few things to her.

"Sir is usually very fair but he's also strict. So, his rules are like law to us."

"Yes, I could feel when he was fucking me that he was like..claiming me!"

"Oh you are totally his now, darling!" Scarlett confirmed.

"Mmmmm it sounds even better when you say it."

"And when He does?" Scarlett winked.

"Makes my pussy squirm!" Jennifer confessed.

Scarlett found some cereal and started to fill bowls on a tray.

"So I will stay naked the whole day today?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes, until he says you can dress. But don't wear too much, he would want to fuck you again."

"Really? Today?"

"Oh, yes, honey. He's going to drill you many times today. He's just breaking you in. He might even do your ass today."

"God! I haven't had my ass fucked that much, babe. And that huge dick of his, he will kill me!" Jennifer spoke with panic in her voice.

"He makes a point to claim all our holes, hon. He says you can't own a bitch until you own all her holes."

Jennifer shivered.

"I can't argue with that but still...I am afraid of what he will do to me."

"Don't worry, Jen, he is not cruel. He will claim you completely but he won't make you suffer or hurt you in any way."

"Should I tell him that I am almost anal virgin?"

"You don't need to, I will find a good time to tell him discreetly."

"Oh Scar, you are such a good friend!"

"We are more than friends now, we are sisters. We are owned by the same man!" Scarlett smiled.

"He does own me now, doesn't he?" Jennifer mused.

- The End -