Jenny's First Time With A Woman

Story Info
Jenny tells Ted all after night with Linda.
2.2k words
4.45
57.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrLucky
MrLucky
195 Followers

It was a few days after our threesome with Jim that Jenny surprised me again. She was really into sexual experimentation now that we had begun to swing. One Saturday morning we woke after a night of fantastic sex. We were both naked of course. I had the sheet and blanket covering me from the waist down. Jenny leaned over and we kissed wetly. She let her hand roam over my chest and down to my groin.

"You know honey," she said, "I've been thinking of trying something."

"Now what would that be my little sex demon?"

Her hand moved on top of the covers, finding its way to my cock, which was not awake yet.

Jenny said, "I really get off watching you sucking a guy's cock. How would you like to see me eating a pussy?"

As she asked this question she looked me with half-closed eyes. She is so sexy! Her hand squeezed my hardening cock.

"I'd love to see that baby," I said. "I didn't know you were into that."

"I've never actually done it before, but I've been thinking about it. When I was in high school my girl buddy and I experimented a bit. We kissed and felt each other, but then we always ended up fingering ourselves to an orgasm. I never got my mouth near her pussy"

"Do you have someone in mind?" My cock was hard and throbbing now.

"There's a girl in our office that's really hot looking. Her name is Linda. Everybody says she likes girls, but you wouldn't think so by looking at her. She's really pretty and feminine and she likes me a lot."

"And you think you could make it with her?"

"Maybe," Jenny said, "but I don't know she would go for you being there."

"Well, you now I'd live to watch you two, or better yet, join you, bit I'll settle for you describing every detail when you come home."

"Good," Jenny said. "I knew you'd be hot for the idea. By the way, you know we're going to Jim and Andrea's next weekend. I can't wait to meet her."

"I think we may be disappointed there, honey," I said. Jim said she's something of a prude."

By this time Jenny had my cock pulsing and wanting to explode. She still was holding me through the blanket. I pulled the blanket off, revealing my very hard cock.

"Oh, yum," she said, and engulfed my entire prick deep into her throat. It didn't take very long for me to cum. She had been playing with my cock for almost an hour.

"Cummin soon baby," I announced. "Where do you want it?'

She took my cock out of her mouth for a moment and said, "I want you to fill my mouth with that spunk of yours, and then I'm going to make you drink it" Then she took me all the way in again, down to my balls.

"Here it cums baby. It's gonna be a big one."

"Mmmm," she mumbled as I felt my balls unloading. I kept shooting stream after stream of warm cum into her mouth. She held the base of my dick and nursed every drop out of me. When her mouth was full, Jenny moved up on the bed and pressed her lips to mine. When I opened my mouth she let my cum run into my mouth. It really was a big load. It sloshed over my tongue and I rolled it around in my mouth for a while, enjoying the taste. Then, slowly, I let the ropy sperm slide down my throat. I had to swallow several times; there was so much of it. Jenny is the hottest woman I know.

On Friday of the next week Jenny called me from work.

"Ted honey," she said, excitement in her voice, "You'll have to make yourself some supper. I'm going to visit with Linda tonight. We're going to have a snack and a few drinks, and who knows what else. I'll tell you all about it when I get home. I'm getting wet thinking about it."

"Sounds promising Jen," I said, "But don't forget we go to Jim and Andreas's tomorrow for the weekend. Don't wear yourself out."

"Ha ha!" she laughed. "Have you ever seen me worn out from sex?"

"Well, yeah. But you're quick to revive."

It was after midnight when Jenny got home. I had been horny all night thinking about what she was doing. My imagination was running wild.

She came in the front door and saw me sitting on the couch.

"Oh Ted," she squealed. "Wait 'till I tell you. It was amazing!"

She came over and sat beside me on the couch. Her hair was a bit tousled and she had a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Tell me all about it," I said. And don't skimp on the details."

Jenny began her story: "Linda greeted me at the door wearing a white, scoop neck blouse and the shortest white shorts I've ever seen. She made us drinks and we sat on her living room couch. She curled her legs up on the couch and I could actually see some pubic hair, so I knew she wasn't wearing panties. After some small talk she brought out a photo album. When we bent over to look at the pictures I looked at Linda's beautiful cleavage. She wasn't wearing a bra either. The photos started off with her family and then some friends, mostly women. As she got near the end of the book the photos became a bit raunchier. There were pictures of young girls in various stages of undress and a few nudes. The nudes, at first, were in stylish poses. Then there were some with their lags wide open, showing their wet pussies. As she flipped pages we saw girls kissing girls and feeling each other. Then, near the end of the book the women were doing 69 and lapping each others cunts. She asked, 'Do these pictures shock you?'"

"I said, 'no, they actually make me hot, but I've never done anything like this."

She put an arm around my shoulder and asked, 'Would you like to try?' In answer to her question I put my hand in Linda's blouse and felt her breast. Linda smiled. She leaned over and kissed me. The kiss was so unlike a man's, so delicate and soft. I was getting wet already. After she broke the kiss, Linda pulled her blouse over her head and threw it on the floor. Her breasts were lovely, only a slight sag. She must have been a C cup and, probably 36. They swayed to each side when she moved. Never having looked at a woman's breast with the thought of sex, the nipples looked inviting. I cupped both tits in my hands and brought my mouth to her right one. I licked all around the hardening nipple and then sucked it into my mouth. It felt so naughty and exciting to be making love to another woman. It was really turning me on.

She hugged me to her breasts and began unbuttoning my blouse in the back. Her soft hands felt wonderful as she brushed my back. Then she unhooked my bra and removed my blouse and bra together. Linda cupped my tits in her hands and kneaded them gently. It felt so good. She then took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom, where we both stripped naked. I couldn't take my eyes off her cunt. She obviously never shaves her pussy. It was a very big black bush covering those lips. We kissed again and fell onto the bed, wrapping our legs together. I could feel the heat of her cunt as it pressed it to my thigh. She could feel the wetness of my trimmed pussy as I moved it along her leg. It was a long kiss. Our tongues wrapped themselves around each other and we exchanged spit. Linda broke the kiss and began sucking on my earlobe while sliding her fingers into my pussy lips. I felt close to cumming when I felt her hand there. She moved over me and began to kiss her way down my body, stopping to suck on my nipples. My whole body was trembling. As she ran her mouth down my stomach, past my bellybutton, I knew I would cum if she touched my cunt with her mouth. She spread my pussy lips with her fingers and I felt her hot mouth in my cunt. I came! Boy did I cum! I was convulsing as she sucked my clitoris into her mouth. I kept cumming and I could feel the flow of my wetness as she sucked me and licked my open cunt. When I began to calm down, Linda moved her body upon mine and kissed me gently."

'" Was I as good as Ted?'" she asked. "I had to tell her she was better. The softness of her lips, the excitement of her tiny tongue was thrilling. Linda then moved in a position so that our cunts met. She moved her pussy against mine and our wetness mingled. We held each other's breasts and fucked each other with our pussies. I came again. She held me very tight and moaned loudly as she had her first orgasm. I felt her wetness surround my pussy lips. It almost made me cum again. We rested a while.

"Linda made us another drink and we sipped with our arms around each other, remaining naked. The smell of pussy permeated the air. After we finished our drinks I said 'I want some more.' Linda pushed me down on my back and spread my legs again. She lowered her mouth to my waiting pussy and licked. With my urging, she moved herself so that her beautiful cunt was directly above my face, I reached up and put each and on one of her delicate ass cheeks. Her pussy was being lowered, slowly, to my face. I was about to get a taste of my first pussy. She was so wet a few drops of her nectar sprayed my face just before I tasted her pussy lips.

Her aroma was intoxicating. I reached up and spread her puffy lips and let her open cunt come down and cover my face. She sighed loudly. My tongue explored the insides of her, enjoying my first delicious cunt. I loved it. The more I licked her, the closer I came to orgasm. Linda was grinding her hot, wet cunt all over my face. My nose was in her. I felt her cunt lips suck on my cheeks. And then she came! Big time! Her cum just flowed from her cunt as she trembled with her orgasm. I drank it as fast as it poured into my mouth. She was delicious. Her mouth then made me cum again. I could hear the sounds of her slurping as she drank my love juice.

"We rested in each other's arms. I think we slept for a while. Then, as we recovered, and our bodies pulled together, our nipples hardened again. Our wetness began to flow once more. We needed more of each other. Linda reached into a nightstand and brought out a double dildo. She held it up for me to see. It looked like a big cock with a head on each end. It was pliable and soft, yet firm like a hard cock. She told me she loved to have a fuck her sometimes, but when that wasn't possible, her and another woman would fuck each other. I was eager to try it. Linda moved so that our pussies were facing each other. She inserted one end of the dildo into her cunt, and the other into mine. There was no need to lubricate it. We were soaked. We moved together until our cunts meshed. The dildo was deep inside of both of us. We just stayed still for a few moments, enjoying the fullness. Then, in unison, we moved back and forth. We were being fucked by each other. We found that, if one of us clenched the thing tight with our snatch, the dildo would force its way further into the other cunt. We did this back and forth. It was so wonderful. When Linda tightened her cunt muscles, I felt the dildo ram into me all the way and I felt our pussies kiss each other. Then I did the same thing. We came together, screaming our fool heads off. The sheets were soaked. We were in a puddle of our own juice. It was the longest and highest cum I ever experienced.

"We were tuckered out after that one. After I rested a while I put on my clothes. I purposely didn't take a shower because I knew you wanted to smell me as well as hear the things we did. I told Linda that I was able to enjoy her with my husband's blessing, and I asked if she would be willing to come to our house so that we could perform for you. She said yes!"

"Jenny, Jenny, Jenny," I said. "You are the most remarkable woman I could ever hope to have. Come to bed. I want to smell you, taste you and fuck you. I'm gonna cum like a volcano."

We made love that night and into the morning. We fell asleep when the sun came up. I was beginning to wonder if I had the stamina to spend the weekend with Jim and Andrea. I knew Jenny would be up for it.

The weekend story will have to wait for my next story. 'Till then, keep cumming.

MrLucky
MrLucky
195 Followers