Jenny's Holiday Income Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still just lieing on the floor by the foot of the ramp, not having enough stamina to get up or anything as Lexi noticed my girl wasn't on the gurney. She helped Jenny up with a handful of her hair and went to irish whip her but instead shot out her strong arm, giving Jenny a lariat that sent my woman back down to the mats.

Lexi repeated this same maneuver two more times, picking Jenny up and whipping my woman into the champs strong, tan bicep, before finally dropping an elbow across Jenny's chest. It looked like the tip of her landed directly onto my woman's tit and she let loose a sharp screech of pain.

Lexi picked Jenny up by her hair and tossed her under the bottom rope, back into the ring. She climbed the steps as she casually strode into the ring to the applause of her fans.

Jenny had been trying to crawl to the ropes when Lexi came at her from behind with a clubbing double axe handle that sent my woman back to her knees. She picked Jenny up and whipped her to the ropes. Lexi had her big arm out, ready for another clothesline, but Jenny managed to duck it, when she bounced off the ropes on the other side she leapt, like for a Lou Thesz presse or something, but Lexi caught her in a bearhug. Jenny's cries were loud enough to hear over the audience as the strong Texan squeezed my woman, whipping her around like a rag doll. Out of nowhere Jenny's screams increased in their intensity as she was crying in pain. This was very unlike her so I was really worried, especially when Lexi dropped her to the mat and posed. Jenny held her side as she continued sobbing.

Lexi pulled down the straps of Jenny's swimsuit, exposing my woman's breasts, much to the crowds delight-wolf whistles echoed throughout the hall-and bent down to lock in a full nelson. She picked Jenny up and carried her limp form with Jenny's boots dragging behind her as she went all around the ring, shaking my woman's tits for the audience as she had the full nelson locked in; Jenny's face was covered by her hair but I could tell she was hurt really bad. Then in an incredible feat of strength, Lexi lifted Jenny's high in the air, so my girl's feet didnt' even touch the mat, and slammed her with a vicious looking keister bump.

In what had to be her signature move, Lexi signaled to the ring attendants to move the gurney closer to the steps; she picked Jenny up onto her shoulders and climbed the turn buckles. I feared the worst when Lexi did a diving samoan drop from the top onto the gurney on the floor.

The crowd got to their feet and chanted "LEX-EE! LEX-EE!" as the pair of them was half hanging off the side of the gurney. Lexi finally sat up as Jenny was curled in a ball, cringing and gasping for breath with sweat pouring off her face and bare tits. She secured my woman with the straps this time and slowly wheeled her up; it looked like the drop did a number on Lexi herself as she seemed to almost limp up the ramp.

She finally got to the top pushed Jenny into the back when the bell rang. Lexi came out for her victory lap to high five fans, though she was very winded, as the EMT's and I rushed to check on Jenny. I could see a big bruise forming on her tit where Lexi elbow dropped her earlier but she was mumbling something.

"My ribs...my ribs," she kept saying over and over. The EMT's touched them and she thrashed around like he had stuck her with a lit cigarette.

While being kept on the same gurney they carried her out to the ambulance in the parking bay and loaded her up. I wanted to ride along but she told me to stay behind and get her money. The EMT's informed me which hospital they were taking her too, afterwards I even followed Lexi herself to the ER since she said she knew where it was.

Judging by the bumps she took I thought she might get checked out too but, "Nothin some pills couldn't fix," she told me. They wouldn't let me back to see Jenny since I wasn't family until Lexi herself told them I was her manager-they seemed to know her, but I guess she was a big star there.

Jenny was upstairs getting X-rays but the intern treating her, an indian kid, said she had fractured at least one rib, maybe more but they had to wait for the scan to be sure.

By the time they brought her down she had been given some pain medicine so she seemed a little loopy. They had to cut off her swimsuit so she was a little upset, as I was a little crushed to see my warrior wearing that thin robe they issued her; she talke but barely raised her voice above a whisper.

Lexi pushed aside the curtain and shook Jenny's hand, thanking her for not only filling in but having a great match. She said Jeremy was busy but said he promised to take care of our bill. Lexi communicated that Jenny was welcome back anytime if she wanted but my girl seemed content with her payout.

"At least Nathan will have a merry Christmas," Jenny mumbled before falling asleep.

She would be out of action for months before she could think about return to wrestling but by then, the videos had spread around and she became something of a local legend. Jeremy even mailed us a check in February for an extra seven hundred dollars, Jenny's cut from the video sales. He said her match blew him away and helped make his company huge. He wanted to do a rematch but Jenny passed since by June we had setup her own wrestling school and independent league; Jenny's League.

12