Jenny's Innocence Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny loses her virginity to her father in this 2nd part.
3.7k words
4.55
126.5k
125

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amg152
amg152
116 Followers

*Author's Note* This is a continuation of my first erotica. I was glad to share it on here and sad that it was too short for some people. I have so much fun writing these chapters and building up the anticipation for Jenny losing her innocence!

*

"Okay, daddy." My breath was ragged and the words came out in a rough whisper. I wanted to feel all he had to offer, especially with what he had already offered me. I had no problem letting daddy continue his teachings.

Daddy's breath was just as ragged as he dropped the hands gripping my hips to the top of my plain underwear. They had slipped down during the first part of our play and I gasped in pleasure as the fingers he reached into their waistband brushed parts of me I had barely bothered to explore myself. While all other girls in my class obsessed over boys, sex and porn, I had obsessed over keeping daddy happy and proud with good grades and volunteer work. I had practically rolled my eyes out of my head throughout my sex ed class; what was the big damn deal?

Now daddy was teaching me what sex ed classes danced around: sexual acts felt amazing, and I knew what the big deal was as daddy grabbed each side of my underwear and ripped them off of me. The force he used to tear them down my now bare legs lifted me upwards and my ass slammed roughly against his desk. I felt some of my feminine juices pool on the ledge of the desk and slide down my leg. At this point I couldn't decipher the difference between my embarrassment and the heat between my legs spreading through my body. Daddy bent down like before to tug my underwear over my shoes and toss them aside. He once again dove his nose into my slit. This time there was no barrier at all between us and my hips bucked up towards him instantly.

I kept my hands pressed firmly behind me, my legs were already wobbly enough and I didn't trust my fluttering core strength to keep me upright if I grabbed the back of daddy's head again. Daddy's hands wandered everywhere, though. Where he had seemed hesitant to touch me before, now he was exploring every space he could. His hands roved up my toned sides and flat belly as he licked at the juices I was spilling onto his tongue and desk.

While he groaned and growled and pressed himself closer to the desk and to me, still fully clothed, his hands travelled up to my breasts and gripped them firmly above my thin tank top. In a move I wouldn't have even thought of (in my very limited study of porn) daddy licked my clit and tugged at my nipples at the same time. My hips bucked again and my arms grew weak from my weight. I hadn't noticed how hard my nipples were before; now I knew that nipples were not only hard when it was cold, they grew hard and stood straight out when I was incredibly hot and bothered.

"Oh, daddy," I moaned. He was licking at my dampness and twisting my sensitive nipples and I wanted so much more.

"You didn't feel like this when Max was touching your tits, did you, baby?" he whispered against my mound. My hips arched again and I couldn't form a response. I shook my head and hoped he knew that he was making me feel more than I ever thought I would. "I can make you feel so much more than silly boys, Jenny."

He took my clit gently in between his lips and started sucking, slowly at first and with more urgency the more I responded. I strained against his mouth and finally lifted a hand to grip the back of his head again. My belly was tightening again and I thought I might explode if he made me climax again.

"Daddy, wait!" I cried out as he nibbled incredibly gently, for the first time, on my clit. "It's too much!" I squirmed, suddenly afraid to just "let go" of the tension in my belly as he had instructed before. He raised his head from between my legs and I could see my own juices dripping off of his chin. He licked his soaked lips before responding.

"Jenny, baby, if you want me to stop, tell me." He licked his lips again, slower, and my hips thrusted towards his mouth as if on their own accord. "But if you're afraid of feeling too much, know that there is no such thing."

I looked into the same set of eyes I had looked into my whole life and knew I could trust what he was saying. I nodded, slowly and tentatively. Maybe I was afraid of feeling too much, the feeling unraveling in my lower abdomen was more intense than anything I'd felt before.

"Good," daddy whispered, and he straightened up to his full height. He grinned at the pouting expression that came over my face. "You've always been such a good, obedient girl, Jenny." Daddy dragged a thumb down my jawline and turned my head up. He leaned in and I felt his cock straining through his pants above the desk. He buried his face in my neck and began suckling harder than he had before, I felt sure he would leave a mark and I grew more damp thinking of being owned by my daddy. I didn't even care if Max saw the mark and questioned me at this point, I wanted daddy to lick and suck every inch of my body.

Daddy's hands raised from my thighs to the bottom of my tank top and slowly slid under it as he continued to suck and lick at my neck. When they reached my aroused nipples he ran his calloused thumbs over each of them, making them impossibly harder. I arched my back and brought my soaking mound closer to the edge of the desk and his throbbing cock, and pressed my breasts against his hands.

"I've enjoyed watching these grow these last few months, Jenny," Daddy whispered into my neck. I shuddered in response. "Your mother had the most beautiful nipples."

With that he quickly lifted my tank top off. I lifted my arms obediently and revealed to him my tender breasts. They were barely the size of a handful, but I was in love with my nipples. They were perfectly quarter-sized and a light rose color that I felt complimented my light skin perfectly.

"Jesus, they're perfect." I heard daddy whisper before he attacked my nipples. Never had such a sudden assault on my senses made me feel so good; he nipped and bit and twisted at my sensitive nipples. I was positive they couldn't get harder than they had been, but they grew impossibly longer under his skilled tongue and teeth. He took turns with my nipples, treating each like his own personal treat. I writhed helplessly beneath his grasp; the tension in my belly was growing and twisting and my hips had a mind of their own, suddenly I was at the very end of the desk and I was slowly losing the ability to hold myself upright

Before long I was laid flat against the desk. My legs were spread far apart, daddy's built frame rested between them and his thick cock pressed directly against the entirety of my slit. The dampness of my virgin cleft was soaking through his thin business pants, and I could feel every twitch or movement of him against me. Daddy bent easily over me, his height an advantage in this situation. He easily kept access to my nipples and alternated his bites and nips between bites and nips and my neck and my hips. Every time his teeth grazed my hips I thought I would unravel. My hand remained buried in his thick hair and my brain had turned to a fuzzy mush that screamed only "More! More! More!"

I matched every one of his groans with my own. I squirmed uncontrollably no matter where he touched me, I think I knew from the beginning where I most wanted this going.

"Daddy, take my virginity!" I finally cried out when he raised his head up to my nipples again. My back arched and I pressed impossibly closer to him. My body and I seemed to agree-- we both wanted nothing more than to see and feel daddy's impossibly big cock thrust inside of me.

Daddy raised his head and looked me in the eye again. He leaned closer over me, his toned weight pinning me tightly to his desk.

"There is no turning back now, Jenny." He seemed to speak through clenched teeth and I wondered if he was near his own climax. "Once I enter you, we can not speak of this and you will forever be mine."

I did not know what "being his" entailed, but I did want him to enter. Oh, god, did I want him to enter me. I would do anything.

"Okay, daddy." I agreed.I nodded vehemently and he pressed his mouth needily against mine in response. I gasped against the force and need which he put against my mouth; I thought my heat had been undoing me, but it seemed daddy was now losing control.

When he had finally relinquished my mouth I was already on the edge of another orgasm. I mewled uncontrollably when daddy pulled away from me a bit to remove his shirt. His heat removed from between my legs left me panting and needing him more than I thought I could. I watched as he tugged his shirt over his head and thought about how lucky I was to have such a gorgeous man want to be inside of me. These were the things they didn't teach you in sex ed classes. I wanted to laugh when I thought of how many times those classes had told me, and every other girl in the class, to just save themselves for marriage. For what reason, when the process of giving yourself away was so...hot?

He kept eye contact with me as he undid the black belt holding up his tan pants. I broke eye contact only when he finally dropped his boxers and his dick sprung forward, like some sort of eager animal. I openly gaped at the size-- from my entirely limited experience, daddy's cock looked huge. I could tell he was hard as a rock. His dick seemed to almost breath as it throbbed, and there was a bright droplet of precum on the tip of it. The droplet fell from the slit that looked at me from the thick, red mushroom at the end of his shaft.

While my cheeks erupted in a sincere blush I was grateful for the information I had bothered to pay attention to in sex ed, such as the way a dick looked. I think I would have been entirely overwhelmed by the sight in front of me had I not known that. My eyes widened as daddy stepped back toward me, taking his dick in his hand and bringing it to the entrance of my soaking lips. Suddenly afraid, I threw my hands onto his abs and gasped at their hardness as well.

"Daddy!" I cried, intrigued by the jolt in his dick when I cried out that way. "Daddy, is it going to hurt?"

He sighed, leaning down again to kiss me, more gently this time. He kept his cock hard and positioned at my entrance while he spoke to me.

"Only children take virginities in a painful and wrong way," he explained to me in between kisses across my mouth and my nipples. I felt myself drip over the head of his dick and noticed that my pussy was thrumming deeply yet again. "I am going to make you mine, Jenny, and it isn't going to hurt nearly as your girlfriends have made it sound it would."

I blushed again. The few girlfriends I had were already "skilled" in the bedroom, or so they said. Every one of them said that it had been incredibly painful their first time. I trusted daddy to never cause me unnecessary pain, but I was still anxious. I tensed up and felt my oncoming orgasm recede. I was suddenly terrified that I would disappoint daddy somehow, that once he had me he wouldn't like me anymore. Everything had felt amazing up to this point but now my emotions seemed determined to get the best of me and--

"Jenny, Jenny." Daddy crooned, interrupting my panicked thoughts. He leaned even closer to me and I felt the head of his dick pressing at my slick entrance. He kissed me again, gently and slowly. "Jenny, you are going to love what daddy is about to give you."

I nodded, breaking our sweet kiss for a second to look back into the eyes I trusted so much.

"Just relax, baby." Daddy told me, using a stern tone. I knew there was no turning back now, and as I took in a few deep breaths I knew that I truly didn't want to, anyway.

"Okay, daddy." I nodded again, in a "go ahead" sort of way. Daddy smiled down at me, kissed me again, and pushed into me a little. He used one hand to keep his cock at the same angle inside of me and gently stroked the side of my face and my tits with his other hand. I was surprisingly comfortable laying on the desk with my legs spread wide open, I just had to remember to breathe. The pressure was immense but not painful as daddy slowly pulled back out of me and then re-entered a second later. He was not placing himself too deeply inside of me but already I could feel that it would be a slight struggle to fit all of him inside of me.

Daddy pulled back out of me and I heard an audible sound from my virgin lips: a noise that sounded like a wet 'pop'. I blushed again, unsure of what the sound was but not wanting it to deter daddy from continuing. He simply chuckled deeply and kissed me again as he stroked the velvety head of his cock against my soaking entrance.

"Just breathe, Jenny." Daddy whispered against me. I took in another deep breath and slid closer to him. The heat was growing in my belly again and I was quickly overcoming my fear of any pain or disappointment. I wanted only daddy, and all of him.

Daddy slid his cock up and down my lips one final time before he steered himself back to my entrance. I took a breath and relaxed myself as he began to slowly push inside of me. I knew this time he would work to get as far in as he could, and I trusted him to do this in as pleasurable a way possible. I felt my cunt open greedily for him and he slid effortlessly into me a few inches. I gasped at how full I felt already. Daddy pumped his hips slowly back and forth there, remaining only a few inches in. I could see sweat beading on his forehead. He looked flushed, and concerned.

"Did that hurt, honey?" Daddy asked me. I shook my head, not trusting my ability to string together a full sentence. What he was doing felt delightful, and I wanted more. Some instinct (or porn memory?) had me raise my legs to give him easier access. My knees were bent and pressed against his toned chest, my ass hanging off the edge of the desk while my legs remained spread. Daddy looked surprised, but he dropped his hands from my tit and his cock and hooked his fingers behind my knees. He helped to hold me there as he increased how deeply he was pumping inside of me.

I gasped again as he slid another inch or two inside of me. The cool office air against my spread pussy added to the feeling of daddy filling me up and I felt my fingers scrabble for something to hold on to.

"Play with your tits for me, sweetie." Daddy commanded. I opened my eyes and looked up at him while I grabbed my own breasts. I used my fingers to twist my nipples as he had done before while I studied his face. Daddy looked like he was using all of his concentration to stay at the speed he was going. I could feel his cock twitching inside of me; all of him wanted more. I peered down the length of me to where we were intimately twined and noticed that he was a little over halfway inside of me. "Oh, Jenny, you feel so fucking good. I'm trying to not come yet, baby, but when I do I'm going to come inside of you."

He thrust harder than he had before and I felt him slide fully inside of me. I took a breath to remain relaxed and released it in what sounded like a choked gasp. He felt so good fully inside of me! I closed my eyes and raised my hips a bit, my hands falling from my heaving breasts to the wood of the desk. I knew that daddy shouldn't come inside of me, that was one clear piece of information we had been taught in our sex ed classes.

"Oh, daddy-" I started to protest but daddy shushed me and began to pump away at me in earnest. He dropped his hands from my knees and I heard them slap against the desk, palms down, on either side of my hips. I could hear him panting and grunting as he finally took me in the way he wanted to- hard.

I was surprised and pleased by how easily my body let him entirely inside of me. There was no way to disappoint daddy when I was able to let him do what he wanted, and he was not disappointing me at all. The pressure was immense, and I thought at several moments that daddy would come tearing through my stomach, but the way his velvety cock felt sliding in and out of me made the heat in my stomach grow even deeper. I began to pant and moan beneath daddy, reminding myself to breathe and relax. The tension in my stomach was growing, and growing.

"I'm going to come again, daddy!" I screamed out, catching myself off guard. My eyes opened to catch his reaction and it looked like daddy was unraveling like I was.

"So am I, baby!" He grunted out. He dug his fingers into my hips and I gasped as he plunged deeply inside of me. I stared as the entirety of his shaft disappeared inside of me. The sight sent me over the edge and I let the orgasm roll over me. I felt my cunt suck at daddy again and again and again as wave after wave came over me. I felt myself soak daddy's cock in my feminine juices and I cried out again.

"Oh, fuck, Jenny." Daddy growled. "Oh, fuck!" His fingers dug even harder into my hips and he lifted me further up and off the desk. I watched his face through exhausted eyes as he came-- I felt his cock twitch inside of my shuddering pussy as stream after stream of his hot juices spurted inside of me. I felt his cock grow even more wet as his come mixed with mine and slid out of me. It seemed like he would never stop coming! Daddy's seed pumped into me, and I cried out with each stream that struck my insides. I couldn't even focus on how wrong this was, I was so pleased to watch daddy's face as he cried out, too. He looked as thrilled, and as spent, as I was.

"Oh, fuck, Jenny." Daddy whispered again as he looked down at where we were joined. He released my hips gently and, his cock still buried inside of me, slid a thumb across my swollen clit. He lowered his thumb until it rested just below my clit, right at the top of his cock at my entrance. I could see his thumb grow shiny as he collected our mixed juices. "That was so good, baby." Daddy assured me as he sucked the thumb into his mouth. I watched as his eyes seemed to roll back. Once he had cleaned his thumb off he slowly pulled out of me. My pussy sucked at him uselessly, and I gasped at how empty I felt and how badly I wanted his cock back inside of me.

Daddy took his thumb to my pulsing entrance and gathered more of our mixed juices. He dipped his thumb inside of me and ran it slowly in a circle directly inside of my entrance and I thought I would die from bliss. "Oh, daddy!" I cried out, unable to keep my breath even. He offered the soaking thumb to me and I sat up slowly, taking the thumb shyly in my mouth. I sucked his thumb clean, surprised that I didn't dislike the musky flavor coating my tongue.

I watched daddy's cock as I sucked on his thumb. Even though it was no longer hard it was still a large sight to behold. I was sure for a second that I had dreamed this all up- there was no way I had fit all of that inside of me! My eyes widened as proof dripped off of his dick and I knew it was no dream. My juices were slowly rolling down his cock and pooling at the tip of his head, mingling with his final few drops of come and dripping to the floor.

I stopped sucking daddy's thumb and looked up at him, surprisingly unshy about my spread legs or the mess I had made. "I love you, daddy." I whispered.

"I love you too, Jenny-girl." Daddy whispered back as he stepped close to me, his cock resting between my legs again as he kissed me deeply on the mouth. "I love you, too."

amg152
amg152
116 Followers