Jenny's Innocence Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenny and Daddy play again.
3.2k words
4.51
73.6k
65

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amg152
amg152
114 Followers

The light knock at my door startled me. I had been staring at my homework but thinking of daddy; I had been thinking about him a lot the past few days. He seemed to be giving me space, probably giving us both time to process what we had done together... I thought of how he took my virginity every time I saw him. I think he had dirty thoughts when he looked at me, too. Every time I passed him in the house he gave me a shy smile, but it had been days since we had an actual conversation.

"Come in!" I called. I swiveled in my desk chair at looked at the door curiously. Were we finally about to break the awkward silent streak?

Daddy poked his head in and gave me another shy smile. I couldn't help but to smile back, daddy was the most handsome man I knew. And now I knew what the rest of him looked like-- my head produced another image of his thick cock slowly plunging inside of me, gently taking the virginity he had so desperately asked me to keep. I was sure I was blushing as I waved a general "enter" motion to him.

"Make yourself comfortable." I teased lightly, as daddy looked anything but comfortable. He tugged at his blue work tie and cleared his throat quietly as he stepped into the room. There was only the bed to sit on and he glanced at it nervously. "Daddy, come on!" I begged slightly. What we had done may have been "wrong" but the way we had acted since then was even more wrong-- we were all we had since mom died, why did we have to stop talking?

He finally placed himself lightly on the edge of the bed. He looked at me intently, his blue eyes piercing mine. I realized for the first time just how blue his eyes were, they matched his tie! How had I not noticed their color when he made love to me before?

"What's up?" I asked, breaking the silence and my train of thoughts. Blushing would probably make him even more uncomfortable.

"I just wanted to check in, Jenny." Daddy said. He dropped his eyes for a second and fiddled with his tie a bit. His knuckles brushed against his stomach as he messed with the tie and I remembered how flat and toned it had been, how in shape my handsome dad was. He finally raised his hands again and stopped messing with his tie. "I just wanted to see how everything has been, you know, the past few days."

I grinned, now he was making me nervous. We had never had shitty small talk before; was having sex really that awful of an idea?

"I've been okay, daddy," I said. "I passed a few tests at school, I broke up with Max, and I've just been working on this final project for history class."

"Well that's good, baby-" daddy stopped, shocked. I bit my lower lip in anticipation for his reaction to me breaking up with Max, my boyfriend of a year before daddy took my virginity. "Wait, what? You broke up with Max?"

I nodded my head, keeping eye contact with him.

"Jenny, that's not what I wanted from this whole thing!" Daddy threw up his hands. He sounded exasperated, and he suddenly looked a little older. It broke my heart to see him unhappy. "I never wanted anything to change, I just wanted you so badly." He dropped eye contact and stared at his feet, shaking his head.

"You didn't change anything!" I cried out. My never-ending need to keep him happy kicked in and I dropped to my knees in front of him. "I wanted to break up with Max. He was pushing for sex, and now I know it wouldn't even be good sex! You told me you'd show me what boys could never show me, and you did. I don't see anything wrong with that."

I peered up into daddy's face and placed my hands on his knees. I truly didn't see anything wrong with what we had done, and now that I was this close to him and touching him again, I knew that I wanted us to fuck once more. "Daddy, I'm not affected in any negative way about what we did." I slowly slid my hands up his thighs, feeling his muscles, feeling the smooth way the fancy cloth of his pants moved under my hands. He tensed slightly but made no move to stop me. "In fact, I want to do it again..." I whispered.

He drops his hands onto mine and I paused my slow movements up his legs.

"Jenny...: He started. He seemed so confused, not sure how to proceed. "Baby, I came in here to check that you were okay. That you weren't in any way hurt by what I did." He peered into my eyes and I knew he was terrified he had hurt me, physically or mentally.

"No, daddy, you didn't hurt me." I whispered. "I've been thinking about it nonstop, in a good way. What we did felt so good." I gently pulled my hands out from beneath his and began running them up his thighs again, dropping them inwards a bit, aiming directly for daddy's thick cock. I couldn't see it yet, but I knew once I started to rub him through his pants, it would quickly get rock hard. I felt myself get excited by the thought of his hard cock in my hands, and I realized I wanted to try something new with daddy, if he'd let me.

"Daddy, I want you. I want to continue being with you, in every dirty way you could think of." I blinked at him slowly, in a way I hoped he found sexy. Our faces were so close together and my hands were so close to his dick, I could tell that his breath was growing as shallow as mine was. "Please, daddy." I begged quietly. All I could think about now was trying to fit his cock in my virgin mouth, I nearly started salivating thinking about it, and I could feel how damp I was whenever my wet panties moved against me.

I was suddenly aware of the comfortable outfit I had been doing my homework in-- a low cut tank top without a bra, tight and short shorts that I usually slept in, and a tiny piece of material that one could label as underwear. Being so close to naked around him, again, turned me on even more. Emboldened by his quiet and the fact that he hadn't tried to stop me again yet, I finally let my hands drift over the now-slight bulge in his pants.

"Oh, baby." He whispered, releasing what seemed like minutes of pent-up breath.

"Oh, daddy!" I cried, my body physically responding to his want, growing under my hands. I continued to stroke him through his soft pants, up and down and up and down gently, wandering again at how big he was as it quickly took both of my hands to feel like I was paying adequate attention to every inch of his hard penis. I scooted closer to him, still on my knees, my breasts directly beneath his line of sight and my face pressing up next to his.

When we finally, finally kissed it felt electric. I was burning up and I could feel my pussy already throbbing, begging for me to rush this process. I almost wanted to skip trying out my first blowjob on my father, just so I could feel him filling me up again. Daddy seemed just as hot, he tangled his hands in my hair and held me close. His tongue quickly separated my lips and began exploring my mouth, dancing with my tongue in a much more passionate way than he had kissed me during our first encounter.

We kissed hungrily for a few minutes, but the pressure building in my lower half was too strong to simply keep kissing. I broke our kiss and looked into daddy's lap, where my hands were still at work playing with his thick cock through his pants. A thin string of saliva fell from our mouths when I pulled away and dropped onto his pants. I started searching for his belt and daddy groaned above me, leaning back slightly to give me better access.

"Are you sure, Jenny?" He asked me breathily.

"Definitely," I said as I found his belt and quickly undid it. "I have never given a blowjob before daddy, I want you to be my first for everything." I really meant that, and the idea of him letting me give him a blowjob turned me on incredibly. I squirmed a little bit, my pussy almost as impatient as I was. I leaned in closer to daddy as I unzipped his pants and pulled them open. I could see the head of his cock, glistening with precum already, poking out through his boxers and his open pants. I could smell his musk, clean and manly.

I pulled daddy's pants down a bit and he lifted his hips to assist me. I pulled down his boxers as far as they would go and his cock sprung forward, free. I took it in one hand and looked at it, a bit puzzled. From the little porn I had seen, I had assumed I would know what to do but now I wasn't so sure.

"Open your mouth baby girl." Daddy commanded above me. I peered up at him, above his cock, and looked into his eyes. The eyes of a man I trusted. I nodded and swallowed nervously before opening my mouth for him. "Use your tongue, clean up the pre cum."

I did as he asked and slowly dragged my tongue across the head of his cock. The stuff dripping out of his slit tasted a bit salty, but not bad. It took barely two licks to clean off the precum.

"Oh, god, baby." Daddy groaned. He snaked a hand back into my hair and pulled me closer to his cock, holding me there. "Keep using your tongue, just like that, all over me. Suck on it, Jenny. You'll figure it out." His breath was coming much faster now, and his hair was twisted in my hair almost painfully. I liked it though.

I looked down at his massive cock and swallowed again, I was not at all sure I would be able to fully fit this thing in my mouth but I could try. I would try anything for daddy. I stuck my tongue out again and dragged it from the base of his cock up to the head. Closer to his balls he smelled a bit muskier, maybe sweat. I repeated this a few times and he groaned every time I got to the head of his cock. I finally decided to try sucking on it, just like he said. I opened my mouth above the head of his cock and his hand tightened even more in my hair. He pushed down slightly, bringing my mouth around the tip of him.

I realized quickly that I would have to suck and lick at the same time, in a movement that felt very similar to licking on a sucker. I almost giggled at the thought of daddy's cock being a sucker, but I didn't want him to think I was laughing at him. I closed my eyes and slid my mouth down further, moving my tongue as I did to make room for his massive cock. I didn't even have to look to know that I wasn't very far down, there was no way I could fit it all in my mouth!

I pulled my head up slightly and then lowered my head again. I could feel my cheeks puff out, and I could feel saliva dripping off of my lips and sliding down his cock. I thought I would be disgusted by drooling all over daddy's dick, but instead I was incredibly turned on. I wiggled my hips and scooted even closer, dropping my head down further and swiveling my tongue around and around his shaft. The head of his cock was already pressing into the back of my throat in an uncomfortable way, but I didn't want to disappoint daddy, I wanted to keep going. My hips wiggled again and I felt a hot pulse in my pussy. I suddenly had the urge to finger myself while I blew daddy, but I wasn't too sure of my ability to multitask.

"Come up onto the bed beside me, Jenny, and keep sucking daddy's cock." He commanded. I raised my head, saliva stringing out of my mouth and coating him. I stood quickly and crawled onto my bed beside him. He kicked off his pants and boxers and scooted more comfortably on my bed. I couldn't believe we were in my bed, doing ungodly things together. He motioned towards him and I found a position I found comfortable- on my hands and knees directly above his cock. I lowered my head immediately and went back to work. I was figuring out a little easier exactly how fast to move my tongue as I bobbed my head up and down, taking daddy deeper into my mouth with every drop.

Daddy startled me when I felt a sudden touch on my ass. "It's okay, baby." He whispered. I awkwardly nodded, his cock still in my mouth. I continued to suck on him as he rubbed his hand over the firm round asscheek. My shorts barely covered my ass fully. He continued to rub my butt, dropping his hand a little bit with each circulation. Finally, his hand found my heat and he dipped a finger underneath my tiny shorts. I moaned around his cock, I wanted him to do so much more.

Daddy slid a few more fingers into my shorts, which I quickly realized I had soaked through, too. His fingers found their way under my panties and made slow movements up and down my soaking slit. Every time he made a pass over my entrance he would moan, and I would moan around his cock. I began to suck him faster, frenzied by the feeling growing in my stomach. Daddy was about to make me orgasm again!

Spit was falling out my mouth quickly and easily now, soaking into his trimmed pubes and rolling down his ballsack. I took him as deep into my mouth as I could, choking on him when his head filled up the back of my unexperienced throat.

"Breathe, Jenny." Daddy told me as he rubbed his fingers over my clit. I relaxed and breathed through my nose, finding that I could take daddy even further into my mouth when I relaxed everything. "Oh, fuck." He moaned. His hand was tightening in my hair again, almost controlling my movements. At some points he held my head down, not letting me come back up, keeping himself in the very back of my throat. When he would finally release me I would come up sputtering, and as he continued rubbing my slit I continued to drop back down on him.

My hips were rocking back against his hand now, I wanted desperately for daddy to finger me like I had wanted to finger myself .I could feel my building orgasm and knew I was close, if he so much as dipped a finger in me I would explode against him. I got my wish very quickly, with a quiet curse daddy plunged two fingers into my tight pussy. My eyes widened at the feeling of being stretched by his fingers, but my god how good it felt to have him inside me again. I raised my head off of his cock and cried out, thrusting my ass back against him to keep his fingers within me. Daddy seemed to sense my need because he began fingering me in earnest, plunging his fingers in and out of me quickly.

I wasn't making any noise that sounded human at that point; I was focusing on the feeling that rolled through me and just releasing garbled breaths. "Fuuuuck!" I cried out as the orgasm completely took over me. Daddy's fingers started to slide in and out of me with ease, I could feel how wet I was.

"Please put your mouth back on me baby, I want to come too." Daddy begged me. I wasn't sure I could blow him as well I had been, the orgasm had taken the breath right out of me. But I was still willing to try, and I dropped my head to daddy's thick cock and swirled my tongue over the head. His cock jumped beneath me, and I grabbed the base with one hand and began bobbing my head up and down his length again. Even with as much of his cock in my mouth as I could fit, I still had room for my little hand.

Daddy dropped his hand from my hair down to his balls and I could see him working them, tugging on them a bit as I sucked on him. "You feel so fucking good baby!" Daddy cried out as he stroked his balls and fingered his daughter. I rocked my hips back against his hand, begging for another orgasm, if that was possible. I relaxed my throat again and took as much of daddy in my mouth as I could, even more than I had before, I thought. He jerked his hand off of his balls and placed it on the back on my head, holding me there.

"Oh fuck, baby. I'm going to come!" Daddy cried.

I tried to breathe through my nose as I choked on daddy's cock, my eyes were starting to water and I thought my nose had started to drip as well. He was soaked in my saliva. I felt his cock twitch inside my mouth as he held me there, and he released a loud, slow groan as he shot inside of me. Spurt after spurt of daddy's yummy juices hit the back of my throat and I gagged even more. Some of his come fell between my lips but I worked to swallow down most of it. Come tasted surprisingly good. I never thought it would, but maybe it was just daddy's special juices that tasted good to me.

When he stopped shooting his load into the back of my throat he released the back of my head. I came up for air slowly, licking up his shaft as I came up, making sure I didn't leave any come behind. I looked up and into my daddy's eyes and licked my lips. His fingers "popped" out of me wetly and he brought them to my mouth.

"Do you want to clean this mess up too, baby girl?" He asked me. I continued to look into his eyes as I sucked the two fingers into my mouth, slowly tasting myself. I sucked on his fingers as I had sucked on his cock, and I thought I saw his dick twitch with pleasure again. When I was sure I had cleaned myself off of daddy's fingers I collapsed against his chest, pleased.

"Thank you, daddy." I whispered, incredibly glad that he had let us do this again.

"I love you, baby." Daddy responded.

amg152
amg152
114 Followers