Jenny's Kinky Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenny discovers her need for submission and humiliation.
3.5k words
4.44
150.5k
162

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiloXarts
MiloXarts
275 Followers

© MiloXarts 2012

===================================

Dear Reader, thank you for following the story of Jenny! Thank you as well for all the comments I've got for this and all the previous parts!

And last but not least, many thanks to WarEagle for editing and proofreading of this story!

===================================

PROLOGUE

My name is Jenny, I am 21 years old, and a respectable college girl in every way. I'm wealthy because my parents provide it to me. I wear expensive designer clothing and drive a beautiful car. And nobody knows what a sick little whore I can be when I play my kinky games.

None who know me would expect such a prissy bitch like me to have such sexual fantasies. But here I am, sitting in a classroom in my first college year, with a big black anal plug in my ass under my 'Victoria's Secret' panties and imagining myself on my knees with the professor fucking my face roughly. I see me barely able to breathe with my tears welling up, making my mascara run and choking on his big black dick. I see the others laughing at me and making fun of me. Finally, he shoots his cum all over my face, not allowing me to wash it until the end of lessons. I soak my silky panties thinking about it - one of the most popular and attractive girls at campus degraded and exposed that way.

My imagination can't be stopped, and I can hardly resist putting my hand under my skirt and rubbing myself to orgasm. It has to wait until I reach my car after classes.

Until now, I played my perverse games alone. But I knew my desire to dig deeper wouldn't stop. I would not be able to resist humiliating myself or be humiliated for real - degraded, embarrassed, ashamed.

****

The New Cleaning Girl

One day as I came back home from college, my mother introduced me to Sandra, our new cleaning girl. She was from Brazil. Our last cleaning lady Gabriela resigned a few days ago. Sandra wasn't very chatty but always very kind, reliable, courteous, but very self-confident. But most of all, she was a beauty. My mother explained she was modeling a little bit too, which made me jealous because I was too small for it.

I must admit, I was a little bit messy - just a spoiled little bitch - and used to leave my used panties all around my room. I never thought about it as Gabriella cleaned my room before. She was around sixty or something, and I didn't care. But the next day, after I realized that Sandra cleaned my room, it made me blush. It made me realize that a girl of my age or only slightly older saw my panties. I was sure some of them must have been still wet as she collected them. Did she notice it? Oh God, of course she did. This thought whirled around my mind. As I expected, this little thrill of humiliation made me cream my panties again.

Sandra was very professional. I couldn't see anything in her eyes, no suggestive look, nothing. She was even ignoring me. I didn't know how far I would like to push this game, but I wanted her to notice how kinky I was, what a little slut I was. The next day I woke up fully aroused and extremely wet between my thighs. My pussy was creaming. It was still early enough to play a little, so I went to my panty drawer and took out a big black rubber cock and lube from my secret toy box. My favorite game was to fuck my ass with that big black dildo. It took several minutes until I was hot and stretched wide enough to force it into my rear hole. I fucked my asshole and rubbed my clit until I came like a sexy slut. I had to control my moans and pushed my mouth into my pillows. After I finished my dildo game, I took a little mirror and looked at my stretched out hole. I loved this view. I pushed one finger after another into my ass until almost my whole wrist disappeared. It made me feel like a whore. What would the boys at college say if they only knew that this hot little blonde girl fucks her ass with such a big thing and has that stretched out asshole...? My pussy was wet as hell, but I didn't have enough time to rub myself again.

Half an hour later, I was sitting in my car on the way to college. I still felt my rear hole stretched wide and my pussy soaking my fresh white thong. Shortly before I arrived, my stomach started a little dance as I realized that I had not put my big black toy back in the secret box in my panty drawer.

"Oh, God..." I thought to myself and gasped. "Sandra will find it... What will she think of me? Will she think I am a dirty little slut? "What does this cute little girl do with such monstrous dick in her bed", is what she will think. "Oh god, I am such a stupid..." I thought to myself again. I considered quickly driving back home, but this small breeze of humiliation flushed my mind, and I wanted Sandra somehow to see it, to know who or, better, what I was.

While our handsome professor Bane explained something, I was daydreaming again.

"Hey, anybody home?" asked Kyla, my best friend, as she poked me with her pen. "Um, ee... sure..." I answered absently.

"What do you think about all the time?" she asked while looking at me. "Are you OK? Have you got a fever or something? Your cheeks are burning..." she drilled me with questions.

"Was it that obvious?" I asked myself. My cheeks burned red, indeed, but it was my sexual excitement causing it.

"Um... maybe I have got a little cold", I lied. "I have to leave. Will be right back." I had to be alone for a few minutes.

I locked the restroom stall and put my hand under the waistband of my panties. I was soaking wet, my pussy was oozing juices, and I couldn't resist touching myself. I regretted so unbelievably that I did not take my vibrator with me that day. I wanted to cum so bad, but I couldn't! I left the stall and looked at myself in the mirror.

"You dirty little whore! You should be punished!" I talked to my reflection in the mirror. Without going back to the stall again, still looking in the mirror, I reached under my skirt, under the waistband of my white thong and took them off. Then I spread my legs a little and reached under my skirt and pushed the balled up panties into my wet, slutty pussy. Then I corrected my dress and my blouse and left the restroom.

When I was walking back, I felt the panties rubbing inside me. It was weird, but most of all, humiliating. I couldn't stop imagining myself being caught, my panties slipping out of my wet vagina and falling onto the floor in front of others.

I went back to my place in the classroom. Just before I sat, I lifted my skirt a little, trying not to attract too much attention, and placed my naked bottom on the cold seat. And there I was, a cute respectable girl, sitting with my bare ass on a stool, feeling its icy surface. God, I was so naughty. Kyla looked at me suspiciously. I had the impression that she understood what was going on, but she didn't say a word.

That day I couldn't wait to be back home.

As soon as I slid behind the steering wheel of my car, I reached between my legs and felt an enormous sensation. I was extremely aroused and wet, despite the panties, which still filled my pussy. However, I wanted to wait until I was back in my room again to rub my moist pussy and cum.

I met Sandra on my way upstairs.

"Hello, Jenny!" were her only words and a usual professional smile, nothing ambiguous.

"Hi!" I returned the greeting, not even looking in her direction as I rushed to my room.

I closed the door and looked around. My bed was made. I took a look under the blanket, but my black, big dildo was gone. It made me panic. "The drawer!" I didn't find it there either, but I reached deeper and took my secret toy box in my hands. Could she? I opened it, and there it was. The massive black rubber dick was cleaned and put in its place as nothing had happened. I looked at the gray envelope and took it out. I looked at the printed-out pictures I made of myself. On each one, I was clearly seen in a very degrading position. The first of the photos, lying on the top of the pile, was me in a mirror reflection, with an (undoubtedly)? face expression and few letters I wrote on my forehead using a lipstick - 'whore'. Did she see it? Did she? Did she see all the pictures? And the movies on my secret digital camera? Oh my god, what does she think of me...? She must think I am a pathetic slut! Will she keep it secret, or let everyone know what a kind of girl I am? I couldn't say.

However, fear and all those uncomfortable feelings mixed more and more with embarrassment. The more I thought about, the more the fear was gone. The desire of being caught like this came to the surface. A new wave of humiliating excitement flushed my whirling mind. I reached under my skirt and pulled my thong out of my juicy hole. Actually, I wanted to satisfy myself with one of my toys, having this image in my head. But something held me back. I had to find out what Sandra knew.

I rushed downstairs again to find her. She sat with my mother at the table with coffee and an apple pie. I felt my cheeks instantly blushing as I saw Sandra. She looked directly in my eyes. It was the first time I looked back.

"Jenny, darling, are you OK?" asked my mother. "Have you got a fever or something?"

"Uhm... no, I..., I don't know..." I couldn't find an answer to this simple question.

"Did you know Darling, Sandra used to teach dance in Rio?"

"Oh... no, not really." I poured orange juice in my glass, pretending to be thirsty.

"It is difficult to learn those fabulous dances that we see on TV, Sandra?" My mother seemed to be fascinated by her.

"It requires a lot of discipline from a girl," answered Sandra, accenting the word 'discipline' while looking directly in my eyes. That was it! It was this little wink in my direction.

"I think you could teach Jenny a few lessons because she was a cheerleader at high school and wanted to continue with that at college..." my mother suggested, completely unexpected.

Sandra smiled without appearing to be surprised or something, and looked first to my mother than to me again, directly into my eyes.

"I guess I could teach her some basics, which could be useful in her cheerleading practice... But as I already explained it requires discipline and willingness to follow the teacher's advice and rules."

My mother laughed, amused.

"Sandra, I think that our little Jenny could use some discipline, and learn some obedience as well..." she made me blush as she humiliated me in front of this Brazilian beauty. I felt like a little girl. We were almost the same age, but I felt as if I were a spoiled little girl.

Sandra looked into my eyes.

"Do you want me to teach you a few lessons...?" she made me smile nervously.

"Oh, yes, sure... It would be great..."

"OK, girls, I have to go! My yoga training waits for me. I don't want to be too late..." said my mother, collected the sports bag from the floor and left the house...

There I was, standing in front of beautiful Sandra, without panties under my skirt, with my pussy oozing juices and the unbelievable desire to be sexually degraded. I didn't know what to expect, though I knew this thrill was what I desperately wanted. For the first time, I found someone who wanted to join my kinky little game. It wasn't an imagination anymore; it was real.

"Please, come closer!" I heard her say, and I listened to the pulse in my ears. "Where is the self-confident bitch I have always been?" I thought of myself. I was ready to submit myself to a cleaning girl. God, it doubled my humiliation!

"Please, lift your skirt, Jenny," I felt my face reddening I as burned with shame. Nevertheless, I grabbed the hem of my skirt and lifted it. "All the way up Jenny. I want to see your private parts..." she embarrassed me consciously.

I followed her command. I stood there, as an attractive young woman, in front of this gorgeous girl who looked like a model as I humiliated myself. Sandra sat in her seat, looking very graceful. Then she reached between my thighs, making me gasp audibly. She touched my labia, my clit. Then she let me spread my legs a little bit and fingered my wet slit.

"Your cunt is wet, you silly girl." A big wave of arousal and shame flooded my body. "You like to be humiliated, don't you?" she smiled still fingering me.

"Yes... I love it..."

"You do not expect me, my dear, to rub your leaking cunt until you cum? I am not here for your amusement, am I?"

"No, Sandra..." I agreed ashamed.

"If you want me to play your kinky little game, you will follow my commands and my rules without questioning or hesitation. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I will," I answered, as I knew I would do anything to not stop.

"I saw some pictures of you. You need to humiliate and degrade yourself, don't you, dear?" She seemed amused by my humiliation.

"Yes..."

"Yes, what?"

"I need to humiliate myself," I answered still too ashamed to look into her eyes.

"Would you like to humiliate yourself any further in front of me?"

"Yes..."

"Good. Very good, Jenny," she stopped fingering my pussy. "Please bring me the photos I have seen in your drawer. And Jenny... please, come back in your highest high heels and a sexy bra and panties only. Understood?" I nodded instantly and rushed upstairs and took the printed photos out of my panty drawer, stripped off my clothing, putting on a sexy thong and bra from Victoria's Secret in pink, and matching pink sandals with 6" heels. I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was hot and flushed. I was aroused and ready to follow any of Sandra's instructions. I went downstairs and handed over the envelope. She looked at me with an amused look.

"Pink high heels. Pink Victoria's lingerie ... sweet..." she watched me like I was an object, and maybe I was.

I saw her pulling out the pile of pictures from the envelope then she looked at me.

"Jenny, I want to see the pictures without you watching me. Please go over there, into the corner, and face the wall. I want you to stay there and rub yourself until I finish looking through the photos. And don't dare cum! Do you understand?" I heard her chuckle as I went over to the corner.

I followed her command and went over to the corner and faced the wall. I began to rub myself.

"Jenny, you do not want to rub your cunt through the fabric of your expensive panties, do you?" she knew exactly how to make me blush. "Please slide them down your thighs, but do not let them slide completely down!" she instructed me.

I stood there and thought to myself how low I was willing to sink. I couldn't know. The only thing I was aware of was this new unknown level of arousal that I craved. I imagined how ridiculous I must have looked - facing the wall and rubbing my clit desperately. This degrading game made me incredibly hot, and I knew it was the very beginning. I had to control myself not to cum. Reaching under the waistband of my pink thong, I slid them down to my thighs. I spread my legs a little to avoid them sliding down further.

I started to rub my wet cunt, my clit again. I heard the rustling sounds of the photos as Sandra browsed through them. Every time I heard her chuckle, I almost came. Which picture was she looking at? Was it one where I forced my huge dildo into my ass, or maybe one where I rubbed my pussy on my pillow? Or one of them with the nasty writing on my forehead? Whichever she was looking at, they were all very humiliating and so hot.

I could hardly resist cumming. My juices were running down my thighs.

After a few minutes she called me back, "Jenny, come to me please... " and I followed her order, wanting to slide my panties up... "Did I tell you to pull them up? Leave them as they are. It's so funny looking at you this way!" she laughed at me. I stumbled over to her, "I must admit your imagination is unique and you know best how to humiliate yourself," she smiled again and looked directly into my eyes. "Would you like to cum Jenny slut? Should I allow you to rub your pussy until you cum?" Sandra asked me and knew that I was willing to do anything to be allowed to cum.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please allow me to rub my pussy until orgasm," I begged her, and she was delighted about it. She had her long legs one over the other and some leather high heel sandals on. She stretched her leg a little bit to me and leaned forward. "Please take this shoe off. We do not want to mess it up with your cunt juices, do we?" she made me burn with shame...

"No..."

"OK, Jenny, I only have 5 minutes for you, my horny little whore, so you better start humping my foot if you still want to cum, " she shocked me a little. She wanted me to hump her foot, rubbing my pussy against it. Oh, God, how humiliating! But anyhow, hot and desperate I tried to follow her instructions. I sunk to my knees, gripped her leg and started to hump and rub my pussy against the soft skin of her foot. It was so deliciously humiliating.

I felt not like a woman. I felt like a dog, like a bitch in heat.

"Look directly into my eyes you little pathetic slut while you rub yourself to orgasm. I must admit I enjoy your self-degrading task..." I heard her say and followed her command. Now I was looking directly into her eyes as I humped her leg.

She chuckled one or two times, which flooded my body with a new humiliation wave and provided an unbelievable orgasm.

"Oooooooh, mmmmmmh, oh Gosh!" I screamed and squirted all over. My pussy, my thighs, Sandra's feet, and even the carpet was wet from my juices. I still held her leg.

She looked fascinated. "Look at you. You look so cute and natural humping my leg like a dog. And how stimulating it was for you... Wasn't it?"

"Yes..." I answered deeply embarrassed.

She laughed, "Wonderful, but now let go of my leg you little tart. I have to wash my feet." Sandra went to the bathroom, leaving me still aroused in my mess.

After a few minutes, she came out. She took her handbag and walked back to me.

"It was a nice experience for me to see you acting like this. I wouldn't believe a woman would lower herself like this, but you did." Hearing her say it let me burn with shame again. "It even aroused me!" she smiled, "but for now I have to go. I will, of course, come back again, unless. you don't want me to?"

"I want... Please..."

"Won't I get a kiss goodbye?" asked Sandra, and I followed instantly her request wanting to give her kiss on her cheek...

"What are you doing, silly?" she looked at me with playful anger.

"I wanted to kiss you," I explained briefly.

"I meant my feet, you blonde idiot..." I heard her say, and a mix of humiliation and arousal raised instantly. I would allow nobody to talk to me like that, but there I was standing in front of her allowing her to degrade me every way she wanted. She treated me like the dirtiest whore, and it made me instantly wet. I did it, of course; I stooped to all fours like a dog and started to kiss her feet. I even started to lick her toes.

"Mmm, I like it you little slut, but that's enough now... I will come back in few days again..." she left the house, leaving me naked and on all fours on the floor...

MiloXarts
MiloXarts
275 Followers