Jenny's Legal Adventure Ch. 4

Story Info
Jim continues humiliating Jenny.
1.2k words
3.92
51.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
290 Followers

"Even dress like this is not unheard of these days, as it can be considered fashionable to wear undergarments as outerwear. I would not recommend it in a professional setting however!" Jim continued, drawing some laughs from the room. "Let's take this to the next level though, shall we Meenashi?" She took Jenny's hand, and led her through a door off the far side of the room, as Jim continued his presentation.

"Is this really part of the normal workshop?" said Jenny, as the door clicked shut. Disbelief was evident in her voice. "Oh, yes!" she answered, as she zipped open her garment bag. "I nomally handle modeling, yes! Some reason Mr. Sutton wants you! I tell him bad idea, but he no listen." She picked through several hangers of clothes as she talked, pulling out a black skirt. "You way bigger then Meenashi, but this one stretch even over those hips!" She handed her the small skirt. "No way am I going back out there!" said Jenny, holding it out at arm length away from her.

"Good, I finish for you! Stupid idea having you here. You leave. Call cab from lobby. No go back to office. We mail last check!" She returned her attention to her wardrobe bag, picking out a different dress to change into. "But wait, I love my job! I don't want to quit!" Meenashi turned back to her. "You no embarrass Mr. Sutton. He very good man! You like job, do what he say! You no do, get out! Don't waste time, this important account."

"O.K., I guess I'll do it!" said Jenny, and she unbuttoned the waistband of her skirt. "Oh shoot! I forgot, ummm, do you maybe have any panties in there?" asked Jenny, as she remembered her nakedness under the skirt! "No underwear, just clothes. You no wear panties?" she asked, glancing down to Jenny's waist. "Well, I was going to stop at a store…" Meenashi held up her hand, stopping the explanation. "No care, get dressed or get out!"

With a humph, she slipped off the skirt, tossing it away in frustration. Meenashi's eyebrows raised as she caught a flash of her neatly shaved pubes. She crossed her arms, and tapped one of her long red nails against the side of her mouth, as she gazed at Jenny's pert, sculpted ass. Jenny wiggled back and forth as she worked the tight waistband up over her broad hips. Now Meenashi held out a pair of black high heels with straps. Jenny didn't bother trying to argue, seeing the look of utter disdain in her expression.

She kneeled down, removing her now useless stockings, and strapped on the pumps. They were small for her feet, and the straps pinched uncomfortably. As soon as she stood, Meenashi grasped her hand, and pulled her back along through the doorway and into the conference room. Jenny had never worn this high of a heel before, and all of her attention was currently focused on getting the feel of them, as she stumbled along behind the petite oriental girl.

"Now that's provocative!" said Jim, as his attention switched from the room to the approaching girls. Jenny's heavy breasts were jiggling along quite noticeably as she awkwardly approached the podium. "Let's get some first hand practice now, ladies and gentlemen! Jenny, would you be kind enough to refill the water glasses for our guests?" He motioned with his hand out towards the people in the room.

Taking a deep breath, she moved to the front of the first table. Picking up a full pitcher, she began moving down the row, stopping in front of the third man, who was holding an empty glass out for her to fill. He set the glass down on the table, and as she bent over to fill the glass, he began pulling it slowly towards him. The table was quite deep, and by the time she had his glass full, he had a wonderful view of her amazing cleavage, straining against the top of her brief top! "Very subtle Hank!" said Jim from the podium, as Jenny straightened up, smoothing her skirt back down. She hoped she hadn't given Jim a look at her naked ass! "Now that, ladies and gents, was perfect subterfuge! He never said a word, and was the perfect gentleman."

The next guy down slid his empty glass close to the edge also, motioning her to fill him up. This time however, she walked all the way down the table, and circled around behind. As she leaned over and began filling his glass, he began sliding it to the opposite side, causing her to lean in to him. Of course, he leaned sideways into her, his head pressing up against her breast! "A little overt, Alex" said Jim, as chuckling broke out across the room. Jenny pulled away, and turned around quickly, bumping straight into the lady seated next to him. She had just started to rise up from her chair, and struck the bottom of the pitcher on her way up. A good half of the ice water sloshed out of the pitcher, absolutely soaking her camisole! Jenny shrieked, as she looked down at the sheer fabric, her puckered nipples plainly visible through the suddenly transparent material. The material conformed like a magnet to the undersides of her breasts, becoming a second skin.

Several "helpful" men, eagerly blotting her chest with small paper napkins suddenly surrounded Jenny. "Borderline gentlemen, very borderline!" said Jim, and the men sulked back to their seats. "You could offer to help her out, but simply taking advantage of her predicament is risky behavior at best! Come here, Jenny." He reached under the podium, shaking out a big, fluffy white towel. "How about this towel, dear?" he asked, holding it out in front of him.

"Oh thanks!" she said, extending her arms out as she quickly approached. Rather then hand her the towel though, he dropped it under her grasp, stepping close and wrapping it around her torso. He vigorously toweled off her back, took a half step back, and brought his towel-covered hands around to her flat tummy. Squeezing her eyes shut, she felt him draw his hands up her rib cage, and press up along the underside of each breast, lifting them upwards! He then began kneading her bountiful flesh, giving everyone in the room flashes of her bared skin as the towel swung back and forth. He pulled quickly away, and she reached up to tug the camisole back down over her reddened flesh.

"Always get agreement, preferably in public, before proceeding with a course of action which may be considered risky! Thank you Jenny" he said, as he made a motion towards Meenashi. "Next, I'd like to show you the office policy one doctor implemented, resulting in a multi-million dollar settlement just last year!" Meenashi again led Jenny to the backroom, as Jim continued his lecture.

"That was humiliating!" said Jenny, as the door clicked shut again.

"You tough girl! You can hander it! No look happy though. Must remember smile, yes? I see Mr. Sutton not to happy so far!" She handed Jenny a white dress out of the bag, and continued digging in the bottom compartment.

To Be Continued...

Capstick
Capstick
290 Followers