Jenny's Master

Story Info
Conservative wife goes wild with young master.
2.9k words
4.12
82.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janeallen
janeallen
10 Followers

It was Thursday. Being a creature of habit Jenny started the laundry, got down her sewing basket and grabbed a shirt off her mending pile. She liked order and liked having her week broken down into routines. Thursday was laundry day; Friday was for grocery shopping; Saturday was gardening; Sunday for church and visiting friends; Monday cleaning the downstairs of her home; Tuesdays running miscellaneous errands and Wednesday for cleaning the upstairs of her house.

All of her friends and neighbors knew Jenny to be a fairly reserved person who was very, very orderly (and yes, somewhat predictable). She also ruled her household with an iron fist—her husband and children didn't ever dare go against her wishes. If you caught a glimpse of Jenny you would never know by her appearance that she had any of these traits. She dressed in a very relaxed way, preferring jeans and t-shirts that were well broken in. Jenny only wore dresses when she went to church and even then they were the "comfy" kind—loose fitting things that floated around her body, not hinting at the curves that lay beneath.

Jenny sat sewing a button onto her husband's shirt mesmerized by the needle and thread as she pulled it up and down through the fabric, securing the button to the shirt. It was almost as if she was being hypnotized. The phone rang, startling Jenny so that she pricked herself with her needle. She answered the phone and quietly listened while the male voice on the other end of the line spoke.

When he was finished speaking she simply said, "I understand," and hung up the phone. Upon hanging up the phone Jenny immediately put her mending away and started to walk up to her bedroom. A tingling feeling inside her became more pronounced as she walked up each step to her bedroom. He was coming.

Once in the bedroom that she shared with Tom, her husband of 22 years Jenny slid a box from under the bed and removed a sheer black teddy which had snap closures at the crotch, black fishnet thigh stockings and a pair of 4 inch patent leather heels. She removed her jeans, full-sized, white, "bloomer" pants, old tee shirt, and serviceable bra-- the clothes her husband would see her removing tonight as they prepared for bed. Jenny quickly and methodically dressed in the sexy black outfit.

First she put on the teddy adjusting her breasts so they hung perfectly beneath the fabric. The fishnets glided up her legs and stayed snug against her milky white thighs. Slipping on her heels she bent over to buckle the ankle straps. Moving to her jewelry box Jenny took out a multi-strand pear necklace. In addition to the peals Jenny removed a long silver chain. With hands trembling in anticipation Jenny clasped the chain to the pearls and placed the pearls around her neck. The long chain ran down her back to just below her ass. Looking in the mirror Jenny completed her outfit with bright red lip stick. She then bent down and reached under her bed and removed a second box. From this box she removed a long plastic vibrator, a small whip, a butt plug and a bottle of KY Lotion. She placed these items on the night stand.

Now that everything was ready Jenny assumed her "presentation" position on the bed. It was 2:00 in the afternoon and Jenny Thomas, the most predictable lady of the neighborhood, was on her hands and knees dressed like a cheap slut positioned across her queen sized bed with ass high in the air and her head down. The silver chain, her lead, was draped over her head. She was waiting for her master to arrive.

At 2:05 a car pulled into the Thomas' driveway. The garage door opened and the car pulled in. Chris, a 20 year old college student Jenny had meet at a church volunteer event, stepped out of the car. Using his key he entered the Thomas' house and made his way to the master bedroom. He was pleased with his slave's presentation. He gave Jenny's ample ass a firm smack and went into the master bath and took a long hot shower. He knew Jenny would remain in her presentation position and that each minute she waited would make her pussy that much wetter.

While she waited Jenny thought about how she had gotten herself into this position. It started innocently enough when Chris and Jenny ended up the sole members of the dance committee for the church youth group. They would meet several evenings in the church nursery school, located in the church basement. They arranged the food, drinks, flyers and dance theme. They also hired a DJ. The DJ gave them a set of music for them to help chose the dance play list. This is when Jenny discovered that Chris loved 60's soul music and had a flare for dancing.

Chris told her that he could show her some steps that she and her husband could use at the dance. When Chris took Jenny in his arms she felt a power and a confidence that she had never felt. Her heart fluttered and her breathing became short. Chris absolutely controlled her as he moved her about the floor. She knew Chris could sense her submission; she was putty in his hands. He moved his hands lower, firming grasping her ass and pulling her against his hard cock. Jenny knew this was wrong, but had no will to stop it. When the song ended Chris simply said "kneel."

Jenny instinctively knew why she was kneeling and what was expected of her. And she wanted it. She quickly had Chris' pants undone and his beautiful cock sprang to life before her.

Just as she opened her mouth to begin pleasuring him Chris pulled her back by her hair and said, "You have to earn that pleasure. Crawl around behind me and lick my ass. If you do a good job there I will allow you to suck my cock."

Jenny had never kissed or licked a man there, but that would not stop her, she wanted that cock. Quickly she had her lips pushed as far as possible in Chris' ass bud. She could not believe she was doing this. She licked and plunged her tongue into his dark cavern. She could not believe how much she wanted to do this. Finally, Chris turned around and offered her his cock. She attacked it like an animal. She had never allowed her husband to cum in her mouth, but she wanted Chris to explode into her. But, just as he was about to Chris pulled out and sprayed her face and hair with cum.

Chris rubbed his cum all over her face and said "go home and kiss your husband before cleaning your face." Jenny just looked at Chris and nodded her head. Chris went on to say "I will take you anytime, anywhere and in everyway. Do you understand." Jenny responded "Yes, Master." She did not know why she called him master, but it made her heart race just to say it.

That was six months ago and Chris had been true to his word. He fucked her anytime, anywhere—The back seat her car in the grocery store parking lot, the church offices, even the restroom of a fast food restaurant. Jenny experienced sexual heights she did not know were possible. Meanwhile Jenny's husband, Dan, thought Jenny was going through a rough spell and did not want sex. That could not have been further from the truth; however Chris had forbidden her from having sex with her husband except for once a month. During those sessions Chris instructed Jenny to just lay there and let her husband fuck her, nothing more.

Chris walked back to bedroom and Jenny's mind returned the present. Chris stood by the side of the bed. His hand reached down to pick up the silver chain that was clasped to Jenny's necklace, her lead, which now dangled over her head. Without saying a word, Christ gave the chain a gentle, almost imperceptible tug. Like the morning sun, Jenny's head rose to greet his cock for the new day. Still in her presentation mode, ass high in the air, Jenny suckled Chris' member with the vengeance of a newborn at his mother's breast. She licked his balls and caressed them with her fingertips. Every so often she would look up at Chris. Sometimes he would be looking down at her, tenderness in his eyes; other times his head was thrown back, eyes closed as he enjoyed her ministrations.

He exploded into her mouth, a little of his cum dripped from the corner of her lips. She swallowed the rest and licked his now softened penis clean. When she finished he softly asked, "What are you for?" Without hesitating, Jenny replied, "for your pleasure."

Chris smiled his approval of her response and laid her back upon the bed, spreading her legs. "Yes, my pet, you are for my pleasure. And because you please me so well it will now bring me pleasure to please you." With that, Chris leaned over and tenderly kissed each breast through the fabric of her teddy. He flicked and nibble through the sheer fabric bringing her buds to a rock hard start. He feathered her torso with whisper light kisses. Though his lips barely touched her through the film that covered her, Jenny felt each kiss as if he were branding her. Chris' head moved lower and he undid the snaps that covered her treasure. His tongue began a long sensual dance with her slit. Swirling around her juicy lips his tongue made her writhe with pleasure. He lifted her legs as his mouth nuzzled closer and found the bud of her loins. Just as he did for those of his breasts, Chris flicked and nibbled. While his tongue was taking care her clit, Chris inserted his finger inside Jenny's glistening cunt. He stroked her G-spot and within seconds her pleasure became evident and he lapped up the juices of woman who came well. Chris kissed her softly on the lips and let her rest her spent body.

When he felt she had rested enough Chris took the silver lead and guided Jenny off the bed, bending her over a chair that was within reach of the nightstand. As he reached over for the whip he whispered "it's time to start preparing your ass." Jenny shuddered with fear. While Chris was clearly her master he had yet to take her in the ass. First he took the whip and gently teased her cheeks with it. He caressed her back with the leather strips almost as if it were a feather duster. And then the spanking started—at first it was so soft that Jenny didn't think Chris was doing anything. The strokes got harder and harder until the leather made a crackling sound across Jenny's ass.

She winced in pain, but didn't ask him to stop. Rather with each snap of the whip she moaned the words, "Thank you master."

He stopped the whipping and knelt down to kiss the area he had just abused. His tongue reached between her legs and found her wetter than ever. Chris opened the bottle of lubricant and poured it over her crack. Jenny shivered from the coolness of the liquid. He massaged her pussy and her rosebud with his fingers making her even wetter and more relaxed than before. Taking the butt plug he eased it into her. She gasped at the intrusion but soon her sphincter relaxed and she began to enjoy the sensation.

Chris took her lead and brought her to a standing position. "I'm going to leave now. You are to leave the plug in until I return tomorrow. You may remove it for bowel movements, but reinsert it after cleaning yourself. Do you understand?"

Jenny replied "yes master."

Chris said "return to your presentation mode while I prepare to go."

Jenny crawled back on to the bed, very aware of the foreign object inside of her ass. She waited patiently until Chris' car left the driveway and then got back up. She took of her necklace, removed the chain and put her "comfy" clothes back on. She glanced at the vibrator still on the nightstand and wondered why he didn't use it...."Next time," she thought, "next time." She put the toys, save one, away and did the same with her teddy, hose and heels.

She headed back downstairs and with each step was reminded of Chris' presence as she felt the plug inside of her. Sitting down to resume her mending was a further reminder of what Chris had in mind for her. She smiled at the thought of what this new adventure might bring. She drew the needle and thread slowly through the fabric once again...

That evening as Jenny and her husband prepared for bed Dan caught a brief glimpse of Jenny's ass in her white cotton bloomers. He noticed a slight protrusion in the center of her ass and red welts clearly showing through her panties. Dan had been noticing a lot of little things over these past 6 months. Jenny spent a great deal of time on church volunteer projects with young Chris Allen. Dan often smelt the strong musty odor of sex as he entered his bedroom to change his cloths after work. Sometimes at night, while Jenny slept, Dan would slide his hands between her legs and explore her pussy. There he would find her sopping wet. He would bring his fingers to his nose and he would taste her juices. Dan thought he smelt and tasted the commingled juices of a man and woman.

He dismissed those thoughts, chalking them up to his heightened sex drive which was due to his forced abstinence. Recently, Dan had noticed red welt marks on Jenny's ass before. When he asked her about them she turned bright red and said she fell in the garden. And then, last week, Dan discovered the small box under their bed. At first, Dan was overjoyed at the prospect of a renewed sex life with Jenny. But as days went by and Jenny made no mention of the toy box, Dan started putting all of the pieces together. Tonight as he thought about the bulge in the rear of Jenny's underwear the final piece fell into place. Dan had been cuckolded and he was furious.

He was in fact, too furious to confront Jenny, not to furious, however to have a talk with certain young man. "Christ, the kid isn't even old enough to drink!" thought Dan as he turned on the light beside his bed and gently shook Jenny awake. Dan told her he had forgotten something at work and that he had to go back to complete the task. Dan knew where to find Chris, he usually hung out at the local arcade.

Chris saw Dan coming, but after hearing Jenny talk about he husband he had no reason to fear this man. When Dan got close enough Chris smiled and said "Hi, Mr. Thomas. Haven't seen you here before. Do you like pinball?" Then Chris saw Dan's eyes and new that this was not a chance meeting.

Dan grabbed Chris and dragged him out back before Chris had a chance to think. In a dark corner of the parking lot Dan gave the younger man several blows to the stomach.

"What I like asshole, is my wife and for you to keep your hands off her!" Dan growled.

As Chris bent over trying to recover Dan demanded to know the details of the illicit love affair. Chris might have been the master in the bedroom, but here in the parking lot Dan was in total charge. Chris told him everything, even about what was supposed to happen tomorrow afternoon. Dan then told Chris that except for one last thing his relationship with Jenny was over. He asked Chris if he understood.

The next afternoon at 1:00 Jenny received the phone call she was expecting. All she said was "I understand."

He entered the bedroom at 2:10, there he found Jenny on the bed in presentation mode. She was nude this time except for her necklace and high heeled shoes, the silver lead dangled over her head. The well lubricated butt plug protruding from her ass and the room smelt musty from her glistening pussy juices.

Silent, as usual, Jenny's master removed his clothing and stood behind his slut. He removed the butt plug and in one merciless thrust rammed his cock into Jenny's ass. Jenny screamed in pain and then moaned with pleasure as he began to buck against her ass, his balls slapping and teasing her cunt. She lifted up her head to look back at her young master and was shocked to discover the man who first fucked her cunt so many years ago was also the first to fuck her ass—Dan! She began to speak.

He hushed her saying "You are now going to truly learn what it means to be mastered. Lower your head back down!"

Jenny's clit started to pulsate as she started to think about this turn of events. And as her husband, no Master, continued to pound her from behind Jenny thought "This is the adventure I've been waiting for."

janeallen
janeallen
10 Followers