Jenny's Present

Story Info
Loving couple plans group sex fantasy.
1.5k words
3.82
46.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looked across at his wife and smiled as she lay there in her shorts and halter-top watching TV. Her long auburn hair tucked up underneath her. He watched her intakes of breath, watching her breasts rise and fall with every breath she took. He remembered the conversation they had last night and felt the passion swell inside him. They had talked about the fantasies and what they would like to make come true. Jenny had totally surprised him when she told him that she had always had a fantasy of having sex with a group of men. He too had fantasized about this particular scenario but had always been afraid to mention it.

John started checking around to see what he could do to make Jenny's fantasy a reality and finally had decided to use their computer at home and place an ad in one of the local on-line swingers posts. "Wanted three good men to help fulfill wife's fantasy, must be clean cut, average height and weight and well-endowed, please provide photos for wife's approval." It took about three weeks and lots of e-mails and phone calls before the list was finally narrowed down to Jenny's liking.

They made love practically every night and the passion in each session was very intense, both of them cumming like they never had before. Jenny was like a wild woman unleashed, this was a side of her John had never seen before and it was driving him wild. Their lovemaking had made a momentous leap forward and new doors and possibilities were open to them. Jenny stayed in constant contact with the men and kept John informed as to what was going on and how much the thought of it was really turning her on.

The date was set and finally it arrived, John and Jenny rented a hotel room and had given the address and room number to each of the men. Jenny had decided on wearing a low cut short blue dress with garter belt and stockings and a half bra that offered support to her 36-d chest but not much else. John had brought the digital camera and video camera to record this special moment in their lives.

The first to arrive was Dan, he showed up about 5:30, he was about 5'7 with short brown hair, average build, although, well put together. He wore tight blue jeans and a very nice button up short sleeve shirt. Jenny met him at the door and kissed him lightly on the lips. He returned the kiss and squeezed her ass gently. The second to arrive was Jim, he was around 6'2" and stocky with a military cut and piercing blue eyes. Finally about 20 minutes later the last man arrived, Greg, He was around 5'9" and a little thicker in the chest than the other men and his blonde hair cascaded down to his shoulders.

They all sat on the edge of the bed sipping a glass of wine soaking in the ambiance of the moment. Jenny sat between Dan and Greg while Jim sat next to them on a chair. John checked the setting on the video camera and made sure the focus and light were right. He also checked the digital camera to make sure the batteries had a full charge. Dan leaned over and started kissing Jenny on her shoulder and running his hand up her arm. Greg leaned in and started kissing her deeply slipping his tongue inside her sweet lips, tasting the cherry lip balm she had used earlier.

Jenny was getting very turned on by all this attention and willingly kissed Greg back while feeling for Dan and Jim. She massaged their crotches and felt them growing under her manipulations. She ran her fingertips back and forth and clasped her fingers around their ever-growing shafts. She released herself from Greg's kiss and unzipped both men releasing their hard cocks from their encasement. Her eyes widened in amazement their photos had not done them justice, Jim was around 8 1/2 in long and a wide head. Dan was around 8 in and very thick. Her mouth watered at the site of these big cocks. She asked Greg to stand up and unzipped him as well, out popped a 9 in shaft with a gorgeous pink head.

She took turns massaging each man and sucking his cock, savoring the unique taste of each man. Greg backed off and got on his knees and started kissing his way up Jenny's thighs. She alternated between Jim and Dan taking each man as deep as she could and massaging their balls. Greg was gently pushing her legs apart and was up to her inner thighs causing her to moan with a mouth full of hard cock. Greg inhaled as he finally got to her hot wet pussy, taking in her excited, musky, scent. Her ran his tongue the entire length of her shaved pussy, making her gasp from the wonderful feeling.

Dan and Jim popped themselves loose from Jenny's grasp, causing her to moan in disappointment, however, what was to come next more than made up for it. Both men took a strap of her dress and lowered the top of her dress to expose her wonderful tits. They leaned over and each started sucking on her hard nipples, this combined with what Greg was doing below caused her to loose control and she screamed in pleasure as her first orgasm of the night over took her. She had three more orgasms before the three men finally let her up to catch her breath.

All three men were standing around with a raging hard-on, making Jenny quiver with excitement. She crawled up to the head of the bed and reached over into the stand beside it, taking out three packages of condoms. She sheathed each man and told him to take her. Jim lay down and Jenny took his hard cock and eased herself onto it, she gasped as she took the entire length into her hot pussy. She locked her feet under his thighs and started rotating her hips in circular motions, causing his hard cock to scrape against the walls of her inflamed pussy, finally when she couldn't stand it anymore, she placed her hands on his chest and started bucking and grinding on him, screaming how good it felt. Jenny's orgasm raced through her, racking her entire body with the intense feeling. Jim raised his and knees and began slamming himself into her, racking her body with yet, another orgasm. Jenny's pussy clasped at Jim's hard cock and he could feel the pressure welling up in his balls, he rammed as deep as he could as his cum shot out of his hard cock. Jenny felt the convulsions of his hard cock and squeezed her pussy to milk out every last drop from his pulsating cock.

Jenny eased herself off of Jim and removed the full condom from his softening cock. She licked him clean and gave him a big smile and thanked him for the wonderful fuck. Jenny motioned to the two other men and told them it was time for both of them to fuck her hard. Greg lay down and she slowly eased herself onto his hard cock almost cumming from the feel of it. She rocked back and forth on him for a little bit till she had him all the way inside her. Dan climbed up to the bed and using the lube, spread some on his finger and her tight ass, he slipped his finger inside and massaged it in and out until she started to loosen up. He spread some on his sheathed cock and slowly started to push it into her, she whimpered and grit her teeth and gently pushed back against him. The head of his cock finally cleared her ring and started entering her tight ass. She screamed from the pure exhilaration it was giving her of being filled up by two big cocks at the same time. Once Dan was all the way in, both men started rocking, trying to set a rhythm that they both could keep.

Jenny was in pure ecstasy, The feeling of two big cocks fucking her at the same time was driving her out of her mind, she started cumming and it seemed as if it would never end. After what seemed hours to her both men finally grunted and started cumming causing her to cum all over again. She rolled over off of Greg totally drained but satisfied. All three men sat on the bed next to her rubbing her soft skin helping her to calm down. Her body was just a mass of jelly from all of the orgasms and she looked over at John and mouthed thank-you and blew him a kiss. John knew that they would derive many pleasurable hours of love making from looking at the pictures and watching the tape of what had just transpired and he knew that Jenny would arrange something in return for what he had set up for her. He smiled at that thought and mouthed 'I love you' back at Jenny.