Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 05

Story Info
Everyone enjoys Ann's birthday party.
5.3k words
4.67
58.9k
10
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers

Suddenly, the front door flew open and Ann, as excited as I have seen her in a long time, screeched, "Jenny, Mom, everyone, - Come and look at my birthday present."

As I started walking toward the front door, I asked, "Why in the hell are we going out in the front yard to look at Daddy's cock?"

Ann snarled, "Not that, dummy. Look in the driveway."

As we walked out of the front door, we could see the new, bright red, convertible sitting in the driveway. We all admired it and congratulated Ann on her birthday gift. Aunt Betty put her arm around Daddy's waist and pulled him tight against her small frame, saying, "Do you buy new convertibles for all women who spend the night with you?"

Daddy hugged his sister-in-law and answered, "Not hardly. If that was the case, I would probably owe you a couple of dozen of them by now." Everyone laughed at the two of them and soon we had all moved back into the house. Daddy wanted to know what he needed to do for that afternoon's party. When Mom told him that there was not much that needed to be done until just before people started to arrive, Daddy said that he thought that he would go to his room and rest for a bit. Ann told everyone that she was going relax for about an hour and then she would take those who were interested on a test drive in her new car.

Ann went to my room and I followed behind. As soon as she was in the room, her skirt and top were tossed on the floor and she started to get into bed. I pulled off my T-shirt and started to get in bed beside her. Ann looked at me and said, "Slow down, little sister. I am going to bed for some rest."

I moved my naked body against hers and said, "That all right with me; but you're not going to sleep until you give me the details of last night."

.

Her face lit up and she sat upright, saying, "Jen, it was the most fantastic night. It was incredible. When you guys left we had almost finished our drink and he was about to order another when I suggested that we try the lounge on the eighth floor. He told me that he had been there and hadn't been impressed; but it was my birthday and if I wanted to try it, we would. When we were getting into the elevator, I saw that we were going to be alone. I grabbed his hand and as soon as the elevator started moving, I moved his hand under my skirt and pushed one of his fingers into my pussy. He started to move his hand around a little bit and I asked him if he would rather get off on the sixth floor. When he looked at me kind of questioningly, I waved the key card at him."

"Enough about getting him to the room; tell me about the sex. Was it as good as you expected it to be?"

"Oh, god, yes. When we got into the room, he took me in those big, strong arms of his and started to kiss me. He kissed me for fifteen minutes before he got my top moved up high enough to get at my bare boobs. When he put a hand back on my bare pussy, I stopped him so that we could both get our clothes off. We were naked when we got back on the bed and I just marveled at that magnificent cock. Jen, it is so long and so thick. And that mushroom cap end, it is so gorgeous. You should see it."

"You don't need to tell me about that cock. I've seen it and I have every ridge and vein on it etched in my mind."

"When have you seen Daddy's cock long enough to have all of the details memorized?"

"Don't you remember me telling you about the other day when I watched him and Aunt Betty fucking?"

"Oh, yeah. I didn't realize that you got that good of a look. Anyway, when we laid back down on the bed, he sucked my tits forever. Then he moved down and ate my pussy. I don't have any clue as to how times I came while he was eating me. Then, when I thought that I was going to die from the anticipation, he eased that long, thick, beautiful fucking cock into my pussy. By that time, my cunt was so wet that you probably could have driven a Mack truck into it. It felt so fucking good. I actually passed out for a brief time at the end. We ended up fucking three more times before we fell asleep."

"So, Daddy is a good fuck, huh?"

"Not good. He is fucking great. Incidentally, that bottle of champagne on ice was a nice touch. We got more use out of the six condoms that you left, though. When Daddy and sex are involved, never think conservatively. We used them all."

"Damn, he must have gotten up with a lot of energy this morning, if you fucked twice more and still got back here as early as you did."

"Yeah, I woke him up with a blowjob. Was that an adventure? That thing is so fat and so long that I never got more than half of it into my mouth. I wanted to deep-throat him so badly; but the end just wouldn't go down my throat. He came pretty quickly when I blew him, so I just kept sucking until he was hard again. We had another fuck and then we took a shower together. We fucked again in the shower and then we dressed and came home."

My fingers had been working a-mile-a-minute on my aroused pussy while she finished telling me about her evening. I was trying to bring myself off in a hurry and was not having a lot of success. Ann pulled my hand away and shoved her face into my pussy. Her expert tongue action had me cumming in no time, flat. When my body finally relaxed, Ann took her mouth away from my pussy and kissed me. She said, "That was for all of your help and support in making last night such an incredible experience. It was a night that I will never forget if I live to be one hundred."

Ann and I fell asleep in each other's arms. Some time later, I felt the bed moving and opened my eyes. I saw that Ann was getting out of bed and reaching for a robe to put on. Unsure of what time it was, I asked, "Where are you going?

"It's twelve-fifteen, I've got to get in the shower and get dressed. People are supposed to start showing up at one."

"Shit, I didn't realize that it was that late. I had better start getting ready, myself."

Ann disappeared from the room. I threw a T-shirt over my head and walked toward the kitchen. I did not see anyone else in the house. As I looked out the back window, I spotted Mom and Aunt Betty setting things up in the back yard. As I walked by our parents' room, I heard the shower running in their bathroom. Impulsively, I turned the doorknob and it opened. The bathroom door was partially open and I could see steam coming from that room. As my T-shirt hit the floor, I thought that the way this week had been, I should consider life in a nudist colony. My clothes had been off more than they had been on during the past several days. If I could eliminate that dressing and undressing time, it would have left a whole lot more time for sex.

I eased the bathroom door open and moved toward the door to the shower stall. I swung the door open to see Daddy soaping his balls. I said, "Hi, Daddy, need any help with that?"

He stopped soaping long enough to say, "Not really. I pretty much have it taken care of."

"Ann is in the other bathroom and I heard the water running here. I was hoping that you wouldn't mind if I shared the shower with you."

"No. I don't mind at all. I never complain when a good looking woman wants to get in the shower with me."

His cock had been soft when I opened the shower door; but it was beginning to become a little firmer now. I reached down and began to slowly stroke his cock. After about two strokes, he grabbed my wrist and said, "Jenny, let's not start this right now. I had a great night with your sister last night and we kept it going this morning. I know that when this party winds down that I will be expected to take care of one or more of the women around here. I want the first time that I have sex with you to be as fantastic as last night was with Ann. You don't deserve any less than her. Let me have some time to re-energize. We'll have plenty of time for quickies later; but the first time needs to be something to remember."

Although he was holding my wrist to keep me from stroking his cock, my fingers were still wrapped around it. I reached down with my other hand and gently massaged his balls. I told him, "Okay, Daddy. Right now, I want to do something that will make you anxious for that first time to come." I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth as wide as I could and slid my lips over the shaft of his cock. When I dropped to my knees, his cock had been about three-quarters hard and, as I swallowed hard, I was able to take his cock down my throat. With my nose buried against his pubic hair, I gave him about three good sucks and then pulled my face away from that beautiful, hard cock.

As I returned to my feet, my father had a look of astonishment on his face. He stuttered and stammered and then said, "Honey, you weren't shitting me when you said that you had learned that craft well. As much practice as your mother has had, she has only been able to take all of my cock a few times. If that is any indication of what is waiting for me, I will make it a point that we get together very soon.  Now, I am about as clean as I am going to get. You go ahead and finish up in here while I get dressed for the party."

I finished showering and wrapped a towel around myself and left the bathroom. Daddy had just put on his swim trunks and was looking for a shirt as I walked out of the door. Ann was putting on her bikini as I entered the bedroom and when she saw me come in, she asked, "Where did you shower? Jim was waiting to get into the bathroom when I came out."

I threw my towel aside as I said, "I decided to shower with Daddy."

"Did you fuck your father in the shower, you fucking horny bitch?"

"No. He said that three cums with you this morning drained him a little and he wanted to have something left for later tonight."

"You tried though; didn't you?"

"Goddamn straight, I tried. I told you that I would wait until you had your night with him. I didn't say how long I would wait, though; did I?"

"You're better off waiting. He is too good to waste on a quickie."'

"You're probably right. I'll get my turn, though.  Say, how many people are coming to this party?"

"Mom and Dad invited about ten or twelve of their friends and I invited about thirty people. I think that it will thin out real quick though. Because there are so many nineteen and twenty year olds coming, the folks thought that it would be best if there were no booze. They are worried about something happening to someone on their way home if we served drinks. Then something was said about the cops cracking down on parties with underage drinkers. The party is scheduled for one to four. We should be able to get rid of these suits by about five."

I was dressed by now and I replied, "Good. It has been over a week since Donnie and I got together and I would like to get a little of him this afternoon."

Ann grabbed my arm to keep me from leaving the room and she said, "Hey, dumb shit, if you're going to fuck him you will have to sneak him in the house. We don't want any outsiders around when we're fucking family members."

I shook my head in agreement with her and said, "Yeah. I know. I'll find a way. My problem will probably be getting him away from his cousin long enough to do anything. Come on, we had better see if Mom needs any last minute help."

Ann followed me as we walked to the kitchen. It was twenty minutes to one and Mom and Aunt Betty were bustling around the kitchen trying to get everything ready. Uncle Bill and the boys had filled all of the coolers with soft drinks and ice; but most of the food, plates and silverware had to be taken to the backyard. During the course of taking things out to the yard, Andy had shown me a cooler that had been hidden away. That, he informed me, was for after the bulk of the guests had left. They had stocked that one with the beer and some wine coolers. It seems that everyone in the house had plans to make Ann's birthday party a memorable celebration.

Daddy had arrived and he was checking to make sure that his grill was ready for this afternoon's event. He was very meticulous about his grill and how it was used. He usually spent twenty to thirty minutes checking to see that everything that he would need was nearby. Everything had to be in a particular place. When he finally lit the coals, they had to burn for at least forty minutes before the first piece of meat went on the grill. From the time that the first piece of meat was put on the fire until he was finished cooking, he rarely strayed more than five feet from the grill. Today, he would be cooking hot dogs, hamburgers, bratwursts and chicken. The first hot dogs and hamburgers would probably be ready shortly after two o'clock. Those of us who preferred chicken would probably have to wait thirty to forty minutes longer.

A few minutes past one o'clock, a couple of Ann's friends from her high school days had arrived. For the next half hour, I was constantly opening the front door for new arrivals. I don't know how; but I had apparently been appointed the official greeter. It was nearly two o'clock and I had not had to answer the door for almost fifteen minutes. I was looking out the window while trying to decide if I could give up this door greeter duty with which I had been saddled. Suddenly, a familiar face appeared on the sidewalk in front of the house. Donnie Martin was just beginning to walk up the driveway accompanied by a short blonde who was wearing dark rimmed glasses. She was wearing a long, baggy shirt that camouflaged her body, leaving me in the dark as to what she really looked like.

I opened the door to greet Donnie. After expressing my condolences, again, for the loss of his grandmother, he introduced me to his cousin, Sarah. She appeared to be very quiet. In addition to the baggy shirt that she was wearing, she had her hair down so that it covered the sides of her face. The only things that I could make out for sure were that she was not very tall, she didn't appear to be heavy, she had blond hair, she had a long pointy nose and she wore dark-rimmed glasses.

Assuming that all of the guests had arrived, I decided that I would escort Donnie and his cousin to the back yard. There was a line of people at the grill wanting something to eat, so I elected to bypass that stop for the time being. I showed them where the drinks were at and the table with all of the food except the meat. Everyone must have swamped Daddy, because he usually had enough cooked that there were pans of cooked meat on the table.

Donnie and Sarah each began to fix themselves a plate of food and I began to talk with some of the other guests. For the next hour or so, Sarah clung to Donnie's side. At one point, I heard Donnie suggest that Sarah might want to go swimming. She told him that she might later in the day. Donnie spent the afternoon mingling with the other guests and Sarah just tagged along with him, seldom having anything to say.

Shortly after four o'clock, the crowd size had been just about cut in half. I was relaxing on a chaise lounge when Donnie and Sarah approached me. We talked for a few minutes when Sarah asked, "Do you mind if I use this other chaise? I have been standing all afternoon."

Still unsure what to think of this girl, I said, "Go right ahead. I could use the company." Why I added that last sentence, I'll never know. This girl hadn't said five words to anyone all afternoon. Sarah pushed the chaise lounge closer to a table and set her glasses on top of the table. She then took a rubber band that had been on her wrist and pulled her hair back, putting it in a ponytail. Now that her hair was out of her face, I could see that she was not a bad looking girl. The shock, however, came when she pulled that baggy shirt over her head revealing that she was wearing a bikini as skimpy as the one that I was wearing. Sarah had nice succulent breasts and a good portion of them was overflowing the brief top that she was wearing. She had a trim waist and a well-formed ass. The bikini bottom was riding up into her pussy lips and I could sense that the eyes of every male remaining at the party were on Sarah's sexy body.

As she sat back, she looked at me and said, "You know, Jenny, Donnie has told be quite a bit about you."

Unsure about where this conversation was going, I hesitantly answered, "Well, I hope that there are some things that he left out."

"Which parts are you hoping that he left out, the part about what a good fuck you are or the part about how well you suck cock?"

I was dumbfounded at her revelations. For one of the few times in my life, I was totally at a loss for words. Sarah apparently sensed this because she said, "Don't get all concerned, now. Donnie and I didn't start as early as the two of you did; but we have been having sex for several years now. Neither of us thought that you and I would ever meet. During our summer camping trips to Minnesota, I sort of became his confidant, much like you are for the remainder of the year. Donnie wasn't my first; an older cousin got that honor. Donnie, though, is much more than a sex partner; I can discuss more than the size of some chick's boobs with him. Now, what I really want to know is: Can you and I have sex?"

I was still having a hard time formulating something to say. Getting the words out was even more difficult. Finally, I managed to say, "I, uh I, well, I don't know. I mean having sex with you would probably be a lot of fun.  But I'm not sure when we could get together."

Sarah looked around at the other people who were still there and she said, "Ideally, I would like for us to do it right now; but with the number of people here that might not be possible. We are going to around until next weekend. I am sure that we can arrange some time to get together. Oh, and don't worry, I'll make sure that Donnie still has plenty of cum left for you this week."

I was beginning to get my wits back when I said, "Yeah, some time this week, I think that the three of us could get together."

Sarah's smile broadened and she added, "One more thing, Donnie would never tell you this himself; but for a couple of years now, he has had this fantasy. Could you bring your sister with you when you come over? Now that I have seen her, I understand why he would have an interest in her. Her big tits turn me on too."

"I'm not sure if I could arrange that. I'll talk to her though."

"Good. Now I want to ask you something personal."

"No, Donnie and I have no designs on each other."

"Oh, I knew that. My question is on another topic. Do you know that girl that he has been dating for a couple of years?"

"Yeah, I know her."

"Whoa. That tone denotes either jealousy or hatred. Which is it?"

"Neither.  Well, maybe strong dislike."

"Actually, I am happy to hear that. Is she as much of a bitch as I think that she is?

"Probably more than you can imagine."

"Whew, very strong dislike. I can't imagine my cousin being pussy whipped by anyone; but it is impossible to fathom someone as strong willed as he is being pussy whipped when he's not even getting any of that pussy."

"I know; I have difficulty with that, myself."

"I have the rest of the week and I have to find that bitch."

"What are you going to do when you find her?"

"I am not sure; but I know that she is either going to start fucking Donnie or she is going to hit the fucking road.

"Look, I am willing to help you find her; but you have got to have a plan before we approach her. We can't just walk up to her and say, 'Either you start fucking Donnie Martin or we kick the shit out of you.' It is not a very viable plan."

"It works for me."

"Well, the kicking the shit out of her part works for me; but I want to enjoy the remainder of the summer -- not spend it in jail."

"Yeah, you're right. You work on the part that gets me to see the bitch. I'll work on a plan for what to do when that happens.

We relaxed for a few minutes watching Donnie, Ann, Jim and Andy frolicking in the water. Donnie and Sarah were the only guests left and our parents had gone inside. Ann and Jim had gotten out of the pool and they were near the table where the little bit of food that was leftover sat. Andy and Jim kept glancing at us. Sarah stood up and said, "I probably should get Donnie, so that we can leave."

mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers
12