Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 06

Story Info
Everyone learns about Valerie's true sexuality.
11.1k words
4.72
40.7k
6
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers

I awoke on Monday morning. I was still in bed with Donnie and Sarah. Suddenly, I realized that something was sliding in and out of my cunt. When I felt a hard nipple being pressed against my lips, I knew that it was not Donnie's cock causing the wetness between my legs. When my eyes opened, I saw Sarah in front of me, moving her tit against my mouth. I took a playful nip at her tit and ran my hand across her fur-covered mound. As I slid a finger into her moist pussy, I said, "I think that the two of us should have some fun waking Donnie this morning."

Sarah asked, "What do you have in mind?"

I told her, "I'll get us started and I am sure that you're smart enough to catch on as we go."

I pulled the covers off of Donnie to reveal his limp cock lying harmlessly between his legs. I lifted that limp dick and began to kiss and lick his balls and the lower part of his shaft. Sarah watched for a few seconds and then began to kiss the head of Donnie's dong. The attention that we were paying to it was causing him to become hard. When Sarah took half of it into her mouth, Donnie's eyes began to open. He began to try to sit upright and reached for each of our boobs. He was sitting up and feeling one tit of each of us when Sarah took his entire cock into her mouth. She was aggressively sucking on him, leaving only his balls for me to play with.

I could feel the tightening in his balls and I looked at Donnie's face. He had a look that I had seen hundreds of times before; he was ready to give his cousin a mouthful of cum. A smile formed on Sarah's face as she felt him beginning to cum. Donnie released his hold on our tits as he went limp on the bed. As soon as Sarah was sure that there was no more cum left, she released his cock from her mouth and moved to me. As we kissed, Sarah passed a portion of Donnie's cum to me.

I broke the kiss and swallowed before I said, "I've been swallowing his cum for a long time; but that is the first time that I ever got it second hand."

Sarah laughed, "It still tastes good; doesn't it?"

I had a smirk on my face as I replied, "Fuck yes."

Donnie's hands were now back on each of our boobs and I told him, "That was just to wake you up; you're going to have to wait until later for more. It is past time for my morning coffee. Anybody else ready for a cup?"

Donnie and Sara both began to get out of bed on that suggestion. I pulled on a T-shirt and Sara did the same. Donnie was putting a pair of shorts on and looking for his T-shirt. Sara said, "I have a problem. I don't have anything to wear except this T-shirt and a wet bikini."

Jenny told her, "Don't worry about it for now. A T-shirt is enough to go to the kitchen. Before you go anywhere, I will find you a pair of shorts to wear. Your hips look a little wider than mine, so they might be a little tight. If mine are too tight, we'll get you a pair of Ann's. They won't be too baggy on you."

The three of us went to the kitchen and found that mom and Aunt Betty were getting ready to leave to go shopping. Daddy was going to work most of this week. Daddy owned and managed a manufacturing plant in town and Uncle Bill owned a company that provided sales representatives to various manufacturers. Daddy was one those clients. Uncle Bill was going to the plant with daddy this morning and then he was flying to the west coast tonight to spend a few days. Then he would spend a couple of days in Texas and would return late Friday or early Saturday. We had all poured a cup of coffee before mom asked, "How many more people stayed over last night."

I answered, "Just Donnie and Sarah. After everybody left last night, we decided to have some beer and we told them that they had to stay here if they wanted one. Sarah slept in my bed and we put Donnie in the closet because we know that it wouldn't be right for him to be in my bed with Sarah and me."

Mom said, "Jesus Christ, Jenny. At least when you lie to me, you make it outrageous enough that there is no way that anyone would believe it."

I mockingly told her, "Mom, I am hurt. You would actually doubt the veracity of what I say."

Mom laughed, "I didn't say anything about doubting your veracity; I said that you were a fucking liar. You didn't get enough out back; you had to come inside for some more sex."

It was my turn to laugh, "Actually, the part about Donnie is closer to the truth than you would think. He was so tired when we came inside that he was asleep before we could even get into bed."

Aunt Betty asked, "Which one of my sons had to be carried inside because he had too much to drink?"

I told her, "That would be Jim; but I don't think that alcohol was totally to blame. I think that the sun and the physical exertion contributed more than the beer did."

She asked, "So he's not going to have a hangover this morning."

Quickly I retorted, "I didn't say that. Past experience tells me that he doesn't have a high alcohol tolerance."

Mom said, "Betty, let's get going. We stay here much longer and I'll find out more than I really want to know."

Shortly after they left, Ann came to the kitchen for her morning coffee. I asked, "Are the other two still dead to the world?"

She told me, "No. They're up. They should be out here in a few minutes."

We began to talk about the previous day's activities and our plans for that day. Jim and Andy appeared after the conversation had started. It seemed that almost everyone had the same plan for the day. Most of them were going to do the same thing; they were going to rest in order to recoup some of the energy that they had expended the previous day. Although I was a little more tired than usual, I did not share their plans. Sarah informed me, "I have been thinking about the other subject that we had talked about yesterday. Can you come with me today while I check a couple of things?"

"Yeah, when do you want to go?"

"Fairly soon, I want to go back to Donnie's first to shower and change. Why don't you come with me and we can go from there?"

"Maybe when we get back, some of these other people will have some energy?"

"If not we can always take care of each other."

We found a pair of shorts that Sarah was comfortable in and we were ready to go to Donnie's house when Ann and Andy started heading toward the front door. I asked, "I thought that you two were tired; where are you heading off to?"

Ann kept walking toward the front door as she answered, "We are going to make a quick trip to the Heritage to pick up my old car. Daddy said something about he wanted you to decide whether you wanted to keep your car or mine and he would sell the other one. We'll be back in fifteen or twenty minutes."

When we got to Donnie's, he went straight to his bedroom and Sarah showered and changed clothes in a hurry. As we were on our way to the front door, I asked, "Are you going to let me in on this plan of yours or not?"

"Today is simple, you are going to drive by the bitch's house a couple of times and maybe we will park and watch the house for a while."

"You know that you're bordering on stalking?"

"Not yet. Tomorrow might come close to stalking."

The bitch that had been mentioned was Donnie's girlfriend, Valerie Sanders. Donnie and Valerie had been dating for more than two years. Two things bothered me about that relationship and jealousy was not one of them. Although Donnie and I had been having sex together for years, neither of us had a romantic interest in the other. Valerie and I had gone to school together for years and we had never gotten along very well. The thing that bothered me the most was the fact that Donnie was not allowed to progress as far as some grade school boys were on a date. After two years of dating, Donnie still had not had an opportunity to view or feel Valerie's bare boobs. Feeling her pussy was out of the question. Sarah wanted to drive by Valerie's house that morning. She claimed to have a plan to change Valerie's attitude or to break them up.

Reluctantly, I led Sarah to my car. As we drove by Valerie's house, we saw a thin fairly good-looking girl get out of a car and begin to walk to the house. Sarah immediately noticed that she had a very thin ass and moderate to small breasts. I said, "That is Valerie Sanders, a-k-a the bitch."

We drove around the block three times and Sara instructed me to park three houses away. We sat there for about thirty minutes until we saw a newer model sedan pull into the driveway. A short red-haired woman with large breasts walked to the front door. She only had to wait for a few seconds until she was admitted to the house. Sarah decided that we had done enough for the day. We would probably be back the next day.

We returned home and, after eating some lunch, all of us lounged around the pool for most of the afternoon. There did not seem to be a great interest in sex that afternoon. Ann and I went to bed early that evening. Other than a few kisses and some cuddling, there was no sexual activity for us on this Monday evening. Aunt Betty did spend the evening in bed with her sons again.

Mom, Aunt Betty and I were sitting at the kitchen table Tuesday morning drinking coffee. Shortly before eight o'clock, Ann came rushing through the kitchen. She downed a quick cup of coffee and started for the front door. Mom hollered after her, "Hey, where are you headed this early in the morning?"

Ann barely slowed down to answer, "I just have something that I have to check out this morning. I'll be back early this afternoon." The door closed behind her and we heard her car pulling from the driveway.

I took a shower and dressed and was back in the kitchen when there was a knock at the front door. I opened the door to the presence of Sarah. She asked, "Are you ready for another couple hours of staking out the bitch?"

I laughed as I asked, "Sarah, do you have an obsessive-compulsive disorder of some kind?"

"No. I can, however, understand you concern. I just have to get something done about this. She and Donnie are going to college at the same school and this can't continue for four more years."

"I know. That's why I am going along with this wacky plan of yours, even though it's against my better judgment."

After two trips around the block, we again took our vantage point just up the street from Valerie's house. The same sedan from the day before pulled into the driveway and the same short redhead walked to the front door. Sarah commented, "That's the same broad that came here yesterday at about the same time. You have any idea who she is?"

"I'm not sure. Something about her looks quite familiar; but I am not sure who she is. If I could get a closer look, maybe I would know her."

We continued to sit in the car watching the front of Valerie's house. No one else came or went. It was nearly eighty-five degrees already and the hot sun coming through the windshield of the car was causing us both to sweat heavily. I looked at the front of Sarah's T-shirt and saw that there were wet spots where her bare nipples were poking at the thin material. It was quite obvious that she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples pointing against the wet material caused me to look down at the front of my own shirt. Sure enough, my own nipples were poking against the wet material of my thin top. Sitting in the car was just too damned uncomfortable.

I told Sarah, "We can't sit here much longer. This heat is just too unbearable in the car."

Sarah reached for the door handle and started to open the door as she told me, "You're right; let's get out of the car."

Reluctantly, I got out of the car and followed Sarah across the street. She walked toward Valerie's house. I had no clue what she was up to. The only thing that I knew for sure was that I didn't like the way her plan was developing. I began to wonder if she even had a plan or if she was just winging it. Sarah began to knock on the front door. She knocked three separate times and still there was no response. She looked at me and muttered, "We know that they are there because no one has left since we got here. What the hell is the problem?"

I pulled her toward the side of the house as I said, "They're probably like us; they can't hear someone at the door when they're out by the pool. We'll walk around back."

As I expected, there was a tall fence surrounding most of the back yard. Sarah spotted a gate and promptly opened it. Nothing could have prepared us for the sight that greeted us upon our intrusion. Valerie and the short redhead were both naked; however, that was not the biggest shock. They were in a sixty-nine position, eagerly lapping at each other's pussies. Neither of them appeared to be aware of our presence until Sarah exclaimed, "It's a hell of a note, you won't even let Donnie play with your boobs; but you're sucking cunt with this other bitch."

Valerie and the redhead were shocked at being discovered and quickly disengaged themselves from their pleasurable activity. Valerie screeched, "Who the hell  what the fuck? Who are you? The virgin ice-queen I know.  Why are you here? Do you always break into peoples homes?"

Sarah quickly responded, "We didn't break in to anything. We walked through an unlocked gate."

It was at this point that I realized why the redhead had looked so familiar. I was exasperated as I uttered, "Mrs. Winthrop?"

Mrs. Winthrop had been my English teacher my junior year in high school. Most of the boys in our class had drooled over her. She had ignored their attentive looks and had spent a considerable amount of time offering assistance to many of the girls in her class. Now, I was beginning to understand why she had wanted to be so helpful. While Valerie was expressing her indignation at our rude intrusion into her privacy, Mrs. Winthrop was scurrying to shield her nakedness.

Sarah told her, "Hey, Red, you don't need to try to hide anything. We've seen pussies and tits before and we've sucked our share. Don't be embarrassed." She turned to Valerie and continued, "I just need an answer to my first question. When it is so obvious that you like sex, why won't you let Donnie even play with your tits. Hell, as long as you two have been dating, you should be fucking."

Valerie was still indignant as she responded, "I don't think that it is any of your business. I sure as hell am not going to answer questions about my personal life to someone that I don't even know."

I interrupted, "Valerie, this is Sarah Martin. She is Donnie's cousin. I know that she is a little brazen and, perhaps, a slight bit too bold and presumptuous; but she is Donnie's cousin. She cares a lot about him and she feels that no farther than you two have progressed sexually that maybe Donnie has too much of an emotional investment in your relationship to just throw it away. But Sarah wants to advise him to chuck it. It won't hurt you to just hear her out."

Valerie screamed, "Because I won't fuck Donnie, I am a bad person who deserves to have her privacy invaded like this."

Sarah suddenly became very calm and quite rational. She quietly said, "No, Valerie. No one thinks that you are bad. Look, Jenny is here because she went to school with you and I asked her to introduce you to me. I care a lot about my cousin and I just wanted to talk to you about your relationship with him. I can understand that you were upset when we walked in here and found the two of you enjoying yourselves. I think that shock dictated everyone's behavior when we first came here; but I really just want to talk to you about Donnie and what future there might be in your relationship. Could the two of us just sit down and talk -- or three of us or even all four of us?"

Valerie had begun to step into her bikini bottoms as Sarah began to speak. She pulled them up and reached for her top as she said, "Okay. Let's talk. Let's all sit down at the table."

Valerie was fastening her top and Mrs. Winthrop began to pull her shorts on. As she reached for her halter-top, I told her, "You know, Mrs. Winthrop, after seeing your body, I can understand why all of the guys in our class used to get hard from looking at you."

She replied, "Jenny, since you are no longer a student at the high school and due to the position that we were in when you arrived, I think that maybe you should call me Bobbi."

I smiled as I told her, "Hey, what you do with your personal life is none of my business. Hell, if the people from that school knew what my life away from school was like, they would shit bricks."

The four of us sat around the table and Sarah began, "Okay, let's start from scratch. You have been dating Donnie for two years, so you must have some feelings for him. He's my cousin and I care a lot about him and my concern is that he is happy. After what we just saw, the obvious questions becomes, are you putting him off because you only want to have sex with women?"

Valerie cringed somewhat before saying, "No, I don't think that that is the case. I really enjoy having sex with Bobbi; but I don't think that I want to be with women only."

Sarah asked, "It was obvious from what we saw that you have a high sex drive; why are you so cold when you're with Donnie?"

"Oh, I definitely love sex; but I am afraid of actually fucking."

"That's understandable; many girls are afraid before they get their cherry popped. There are several ways that you can both be satisfied without actually fucking. Why haven't you tried any of them -- you know, hand jobs, blowjobs, those type of things. I know that Donnie would love to eat your pussy and that would keep you satisfied. I mean; you haven't even let him play with your bare boobs."

"I know that it hasn't been fair to Donnie; but the fact that I get so aroused so quickly makes me afraid to let him do much of anything."

"I don't follow you."

"When I play with my own boobs, I am almost ready to cum immediately. If I let Donnie play with them, I am afraid what I might let happen. I have absolutely no tolerance for pain and I am deathly afraid of how much it will hurt to have him stick that thing in me. I can tell from when he rubs against me when we're making out that he doesn't have a small penis. I know that I am going to have to get over it some day; but I am afraid."

"I can understand your worry about the pain. It's not as bad as you might think; but I am not going to lie and tell you that there is no pain at all.  I'll bet that your mother harps at you about saving yourself for marriage; doesn't she?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"It seems that the girls who are the most afraid of the pain are the ones whose mothers have brainwashed them about staying pure.  You know when I came here, I was sure that you were a bitch. I have found that you're not as bad as I thought. You're just a little naïve and a lot scared. We have got to work out something that will keep you and Donnie happy while we consider your fear of pain. Are you willing to work out something?"

"Yeah, I would. Like I said, I think that I love Donnie; but this is keeping me from being open with him about it."

Sarah and Valerie put their heads together to try to work something out to resolve the problem.

Mrs. Winthrop and I had listened attentively to Sarah and Valerie's conversation for a while until I said, "I am really sorry that we barged in here and interrupted the two of you while you were um, ah ... busy."

Bobbie smiled as she said, "You mean that you are apologizing for keeping me from cumming this morning."

"Now I feel bad. I know how much it would piss me off if someone interrupted me before I could cum."

"Oh well, an interruption is a better excuse for not cumming than I had when I would have sex with my husband. I don't think he cared if I came or not, as long as he got his jollies."

"Have you two split?"

"Yeah, it's been almost a year and a half now."

"I know it is none of my business; but do you only have sex with women now?"

mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers