Jenny's Story

Story Info
She is taken against her will, or is she?
1.7k words
4.11
30.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've wanted to tell this story for a long time but I've never had the courage. When I was 21 and desperately looking for love, I found true love in the most unexpected of places, a concert. It was a small Halloween concert, that I first saw her. She was wearing a short black dress and covered in blood. I know, your thinking that I must be crazy, right, well your wrong. This chick was amazing! She had long blonde hair that cascaded down her back, legs that went on for miles, and the most wonderful eyes. I had to have her, no matter what it took. I found out who she was from a mutual friend, and decided that I would find out as much about her as I could. I followed her to her little red car and made sure to get the plate number so I wouldn't make any mistakes if I had to follow her.

I followed her home, and quickly cased the outside. I noticed that she had a nice, tall, privacy fence with a gate on both sides of her house. I crept around the house until I found which room was hers, and made my way to her window. She had a basement room, which made it easy to look into, no ladders, or anything required. As I was getting comfortable to watch her, I saw a light come on upstairs. Panicking I raced back to my car and drove off.

For the next several nights, all I got to see was, her in various stages of undress. Every time I would think that I was going to see something great there would be a distraction, another light coming on, the phone ringing, something.

After about a week of this I finally got lucky; I waited at the bottom of her street until I saw her get home about 12:30. I waited until I saw the light come on in her room, and I crept back to the window. She walked out of the room carrying a towel as I got in position. Cursing my luck I hunkered down to wait for her to get back from the shower.

About 20 minutes later she came back in with a towel wrapped about her head, and another towel wrapped around her sexy body. I watched in lustful fascination as she removed her towel to rub her luscious body down again. The jiggling of her tits mesmerized me, as she vigorously scrubbed her body. She tossed the towel in the corner as she bent over to pick up a pair of soccer shorts and a t-shirt. She dressed in her nightclothes and then walked out of the room again carrying the two towels. When she came back she turned the lights off.

Fortunately, I had the foresight to purchase a pair of night vision goggles. Slipping them on I watched as she made a phone call. She had the television playing, as she talked to whoever was on the phone. As she talked on the phone I noticed her other hand moving around under her blanket, she was running her hand over her body! After talking for an hour or so I noticed that her hand had moved to her crotch, and she was slowly rubbing circles. She very slowly and silently caressed her clit without letting the person on the phone know. As she started to build up towards a climax she hung up the phone so she could concentrate on her clit. I watched as she started to grind her hand and buck her hips. I could see her fighting hard not to make any noise as she reached climax, she was biting her pillow to keep the screams down. At this point I decided that it was time to go before I pushed my luck.

The next couple of nights I wasn't able to get over to watch her, and the suspense was killing me. As I neared her house I noticed that there weren't any of the other usual cars in the driveway, instead there was another strange car. Thinking it was a boyfriend's; I eagerly approached her lit window. I settled into position and noticed that there was another girl and not a boyfriend.

Not sure whether this was a good thing yet or not, I shifted position to get a better view; I noticed that both girls were on their cell phones. Then I saw that the other girl, a smaller brunette, was sitting on the bed with Jenny. Still talking on the phone, the brunette, started to rub Jenny's stomach. As they both started to enjoy it more, Jenny took off her shirt and I got a wonderful view as her breasts were rubbed and massaged. The most amazing part is that they remained on the phone the entire time. After about 10 minutes of massaging, the brunette hung up her phone and left the room, Jenny sat there and kept playing with her nipples while talking on the phone. The brunette walked back in and the girls hugged and she left, leaving Jenny talking on the phone.

About two hours later she hung up the phone and rolled over and when to sleep, leaving the television playing in the background. Realizing that this was my big chance, I crept to the back door and checked to see if it was unlocked. Luckily for me it wasn't. I crept in the house and tiptoed down the stairs to Jenny's room. I stealthily opened the door and sidled over to the bed. I just sat and stared at her for a couple of minutes. Very gently I pulled the blankets back from her half-clothed body. She was curled on her left side with her bare back to me. I watched as the light from the TV played on her smooth skin. Very cautiously I slipped my hand around her and lightly brushed her bare breast. I warily rolled her over on her back, slowly so as to not wake her. When she was on her back I stepped back and removed my clothes. Approaching her again a let my hands roam her sleeping form. I tenderly grabbed her left breast and gave it a cautious squeeze. When she still didn't move in reaction to me I leaned over and placed her nipple in my mouth, I sucked it and nibbled it watching in fascination as it slowly hardened in my mouth. When she gave a light moan I quickly fled to the other side of the room.

After about 10 minutes I crept back to her side. She had stretched out on her back some more parting her legs slightly. I let my hand wander down her perfect stomach, tracing the furrows running along the inside of her hips. I let my hand gently slip under her shorts. I ran my hand through her sparse pubic hair, slowly working my way to her pussy. I carefully rubbed her clit and ran my finger over her lips. I cautiously slipped my finger in to her moist cunt and slowly fucked her with it. I slowly started to push her shorts down her legs until they were down far enough that I could pull them off her.

When she was completely naked, I bent down and started to kiss her body, starting at her navel I worked my way up between her breast pausing for a minute at the scar between them, and then continued up to her neck. After spending some time at her neck I slowly worked my way back down, around her breast and down to her pussy. I breathed in the intoxicating scent of her womanhood, before placing a kiss on her clit.

Feeling a little more daring I knelt between her legs and started to lick her vagina, focusing on her clit. After a few minutes I couldn't take it and more and moved up the bed placing my cock at her dripping pussy, as I trust my way inside her I looked at her face and notice that her eyes were open, but glazed over with lust.

I opened my mouth to say something, anything, to get her to not freak out; she stopped my excuse before I could get it out with a finger on my lips. She shook her head and started to grind her hips forcing my hardened cock deeper into her. As I started to thrust into her again I forgot all about trying to make excuses and just lost my self in the moment. I started off slowly, lovingly pumping my cock in and out of her dripping box; but soon that wasn't enough for her. She rolled us over and took control, riding my dick like a cowgirl at a rodeo. I grabbed her breast and sucked as much of her gorgeous tit into my mouth as I could. I ran my tongue around her nipples and nibbled their hardness. I rolled her off the bed and bent her over it with her ass in the air. I positioned my self and thrust down into her. I pounded away at her as she started to moan and scream in pleasure. She started to buck wildly as we reached orgasm. She reared her head back and let out a throaty roar as we climaxed together.

We lay there together for a while just enjoying the aftermath, not saying a word. I turn to her again to say how wonderful it was and to introduce myself, but once again she stopped me with a finger, "Don't say anything, I've been watching you watch me, and I was the one who left the door unlocked, I was wondering how long it was going to take you to come for me. I've been wanting you ever since we made eye contact at the concert, now close you mouth and fuck me again."

Since that fateful night we've used every opportunity to have sex, but only if I could sneak in and wake her up the same way. She still doesn't let me talk and I don't think that she even knows my name, but it's been the best sex of my short life.