Jenny's Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
A hot night and an argument.
3.6k words
4.54
36.8k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fieryjen
fieryjen
188 Followers

Before she went to bed that night, Jenny made sure to set her alarm for the time Kevin had told her – two o’clock – and placed it under her pillow. Her heart beat distractingly fast whenever she thought of what would happen, and she couldn’t force herself to sleep. All she could do was stare into the dark and think about what she had done, and she searched herself for a feeling of guilt, but all she could find was a tingling excitement. Sighing, she rolled from one side to the other, and finally, her eyelids fell shut, just to open again what seemed like only a second later, when the alarm went off under her pillow. Groaning, she climbed out of bed, taking a few seconds to smoothen her hair and straighten her pyjama, then she tiptoed out the door and over to Kevin’s room, pushing open the door.

She couldn’t help smiling when she saw him lying there exactly like he’d promised – naked, jerking off illuminated by the faint blue mosquito light on his desk. Leaning against the wall just like last night, she slipped her hand into her pyjama pants.

"Why don’t you come over here and let me do it?"

Kevin had stopped moving his hand and was now looking at her with arched eyebrows. With a sudden feeling of shyness, she pulled her hand back out and came over to him, sitting on the edge of the bed. Kevin looked at her and lightly touched her hand.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded. "Yes, I’m just... back to being shy, I guess."

"That’s okay." His hand wandered up her arm and stroked it reassuringly. "Will you undress for me?"

She bit her lip. "Well... okay. But promise me you won’t... you have to..."

"I won’t do anything you don’t really want to."

"Thanks." Feeling better, she stood up from the bed and unbuttoned her pyjama top. When she let it glide over her arms and on the floor, Kevin’s eyes hung on her breasts with interest and she blushed.

"Do you, well, like them?"

He nodded, and with another short nod encouraged her to go on. She grabbed the seam of her pants and bent to pull them down over her legs, but when she went to do the same with her panties, Kevin stopped her and stretched out his hands, pulling them down for her to reveal an untrimmed mass of short brown curls between her legs. He gazed down at them.

"I’d look a lot better if you shaved," he told her. "Just my opinion, but you should try."

"Really?" Jenny blushed again. "I’ve never really thought about that."

"Well, you should." He gave her a smile and pulled her next to him on the bed, letting his hands glide over her breasts and stomach, then letting one of them sink deeper and between her legs. She opened them for him without even thinking about it.

"Someone’s wet," he grinned and slowly pushed a finger inside her. She moaned, then looked down.

"And someone’s still hard," she giggled and extended her hand to grab his cock. He withdrew his finger and stopped her.

"No, I’ve got a better idea... come here and sit on my face!" He lay down flat on his back.

"WHAT?"

"Shh, be quiet... just come over here and sit on my face... I’ll eat you while you have full control over my cock..." He pulled her on top of him and into the position he wanted.

"That’s weird! I feel impolite," she giggled, but stopped at once and gasped when she felt his tongue push up and into her. He licked around between the folds of her sex for quite a while, before finally paying attention to her softly pulsating clit.

Jenny moaned in enjoyment when his tongue first made contact, then she leaned forward and finally payed attention to Kevin’s cock that stood up straight in front of her. She closed her hand around it and stroked a bit, then softly squeezed it and used both hands to slide up and down slowly. When she saw a bit of pre-cum oozing out of the tip, she rubbed it all around the head, making it slippery. She used her fingertips to explore his shaft once again, feeling Kevin’s tongue teasing her by moving in circles around her clit without ever touching it, and finally extended her own tongue to lick his cock. She wasn’t as nervous as she had been the first time when she had touched him, but her heart beat fast with excitement nonetheless.

She kissed the head, first subtly, then she opened her mouth and sucked carefully, before finally taking it inside her mouth. She heard him groan when she did it, and finally he sucked her clit between his lips and ran his tongue over it, causing her to gasp and let the head slip out of her mouth again. Kevin pushed his hips up just a bit, urging her to go on.

She took a deep breath before opening her mouth and taking in as much cock as she could manage, forcing herself not to pull back again. Kevin groaned and thrust into her mouth, making her gag, but she only pulled away as far as necessary to stop that reaction, then took another deep breath and went right back down.

Careful not to hurt him with her teeth, she started to bob her head up and down the way she had seen it the woman in the movie do, and after a while she got used to the pace of it, and she found out just how far she could go without gagging. Only when her lips started to hurt from being stretched around Kevin’s cock did she pull back completely, taking a few deep breaths. She was quite satisfied with herself for having managed to do this.

She reached out with her hands again and grasped his cock, now slippery with her saliva, soon establishing a rhythm sliding up and down while Kevin worked her expertly. His tongue and lips seemed to be everywhere at once, sucking and licking her farther and farther towards an orgasm. Jenny moaned and couldn’t resist grinding her crotch in his face, causing him to reach up and grab her ass. He squeezed it rather hard while rapidly licking her clit, and she started to feel the heat building up in her lower belly again.

"Kevin!" she moaned, pumping his cock hard with both hands. "I’m close!"

He stopped what he was doing for just a moment. "So am I, sweetheart. Will you swallow?"

"Okay," she gasped, pressing her crotch down again, urging him to go on. He did so, and in addition to his tongue caressing her clit, she could feel one of his fingers pushing into her.

"Oh yes!" Jenny moaned and bent back down to have her tongue lick the cock in her hands once again. She could feel it pulsate, quite similar to how her clit felt at the very moment, and while her hands pumped automatically, she could somehow feel him tensing up.

Kevin added a second finger to the first darting in and out of her wet hole. She groaned, loving this sensation, and could now feel the distinct sensation of the orgasm building up rapidly.

She gasped, feeling her body heat up as if in a fever, and when Kevin quickened the pace of the two fingers fucking her, she groaned and lost control. Her hips bucked wildly, and every part of her body tensed up, shook, spasmed and finally relaxed again. She felt fire race through her, and for a moment let herself go completely, forgetting where she was and moaning loudly.

The only part of her seemingly not caught up in the orgasm were her hands, still busy bringing Kevin to the edge. After all he’d done for her, she couldn’t let him wait now, when he was so close. She felt his hips thrust forward once again and brought her lips down on the head just in time to start swallowing.

She felt him contract under her hands while he shot, her trying to swallow everything but not quite managing. There was a point when she just couldn’t do it anymore, gasping for breath, not even caring that cum was shooting onto her face and into her hair.

"Wow," was all Kevin said.

She climbed off him, still a bit shaky, and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at him. He was trying to catch his breath, just lying there, smiling at her. She smiled back, noticing how nice his body looked in the faint blue light, glistening with sweat. He was lean and muscular, exactly how she liked it.

"So," he said when he finally sat up. "How d‘ you like that?"

"It was... amazing," Jenny confessed. "I mean, two days ago, I’d have bet my life that I wouldn’t ever allow anyone to come on my face, and now look at me..." She grinned, tying to wipe the sticky white fluid away.

"Jeez!" He took one closer look at her and bent to grab a t-shirt that was lying on the floor. "I made a mess. I’m sorry." But he couldn’t help laughing when he wiped her face clean.

"God, you look delicious!"

That made her laugh as well. Kevin dropped the t-shirt when he was done, pulled her close and kissed her on the mouth.

"Hm," she moaned and parted her lips to let his tongue in. His hands dropped from her shoulders to her breasts, caressing them, while her hands rubbed up and down his chest.

When they broke apart, Jenny couldn’t help yawning. That made him laugh.

"You better go back to bed, or my parents will start wondering why you can’t keep your eyes open tomorrow.

God yes, his parents!

"Do... do you think they heard us?" she wanted to know, looking a bit worried. If they told her parents... .

"I don’t think so. They don’t have a very light sleep or anything. Don’t worry about it." He kissed her again and handed her her pyjama, which she slipped into quickly.

"I hope you’re right," she told him. "I don’t think my parents would be happy if they knew..."

"I am right," he assured her. "Now, off to bed with you!" He slapped her lightly on her ass, making her squeak a bit, then she went out the door and into her own room.

Slipping into bed, she couldn’t help stretching out comfortably and sighing. She felt completely satisfied, and, for once, not guilty at all. She was pretty sure the feeling of guilt would come back in the morning, but as long as it wasnt there, she would enjoy herself.

She grinned when she thought about how she had dreaded coming here. And now, thanks to Kevin, she was looking forward to the next two weeks of her life like nothing else.

It wasn’t as hard to get up the following morning as she had feared. Tim and Shelly were busy loading the car with suitcases while Chad ran around looking for things he had forgotten to pack the day before. Kevin was sitting in the kitchen and eating breakfast when Jenny came in.

"Hey," she smiled, and he grinned back at her while she went to get a bowl and a spoon. "When are they leaving?" she wanted to know.

"Ten thirty the latest," he answered. "If they can force Chad to leave behind all those things he can’t find. He’s always like that, totally last minute."

Jenny had just sat down and started to eat when Steve entered the kitchen, and she almost dropped her spoon. He wasn’t wearing a shirt, and boy, did that look good.

"Morning," he smiled at her and went to the fridge, letting her see his muscular back. She couldn’t help staring at it, slightly open-mouthed, until she felt a drop of milk running down her chin. She hastily wiped it away, just before he turned back around, which didn’t make things any easier. The guy had a sixpack to dream about.

"Kevin?" Tim was standing in the door. "Could you help us for a minute? And Steve, for God’s sake put on a shirt, we have a female guest sitting here."

Kevin stood up and followed his father out the door, while Steve sat down opposite Jenny and studied her for a moment. She felt a slight panic making her heart beat faster. He knew. He knew what she had done last night.

"What?" she asked nervously.

"Well," he said, "Kevin and I were wondering if you’d like to go with us this afternoon, meet some friends of ours. I know you’re not much into sports and such, and that will probably be the only thing we'll be doing, but..."

She felt so relieved that she didn’t even give it much thought. "Sure," she told him. "I don’t mind. It would be fun."

"Great!" he smiled. "We’ll go there at about three o’clock, I think."

"Okay," she nodded, and continued to eat her cereals trying not tu slurp or spill in front of Steve.

Timm, Shelly and Chad finally left at ten fourty-five with all three Kevin, Steve and Jenny standing in the driveway, waving good-bye.

"Whew," Kevin said when they were gone. "Finally!"

"Yeah," Steve agreed. "I like it that way. I’ll have fun with Erin, you guys will have fun with each other, everybody’s happy. I’ll love those two weeks." He smiled, turned and went back into the house.

Jenny stood there frozen, before she finally turned to Kevin, who didn’t seem to notice anything special about Steve’s comment.

"Did you.... did you TELL HIM?"

Kevin seemed to be surprised by her sharp tone. "Yeah," he said "Of course."

"You Asshole!"

"What the hell is your problem?" he wanted to know. "I tell Steve everything."

"Well, maybe you should have warned me about that BEFORE!"

"Before? WHY in hell? What does it matter to you if he knows?"

"It matters! It matters greatly to me, okay?"

"What...?" He looked pissed off for a moment, then grabbed her shoulders.

"Are you into my brother?"

She didn’t say anything, but she didn’t have to either.

"Yes. Yes, of couse you are." He shook her slightly, then let go of her and stepped back. "He has a girlfriend, do you know that?"

"Of course I know that," she snapped. "Asshole. If you tell him that, Kevin, I will never talk to you again, do you hear?"

"Yeah. Alright. Calm down, will you?" He reached out again to touch her shoulders, but much softer this time. "I’m really sorry, Jenny. I didn’t know you’d mind so much."

"Fine," she muttered, not feeling fine at all. "I just... I don’t want him to think I’m a slut."

"You‘re not a slut," he said automatically. "You’re a great girl, Jenny."

"Yeah, whatever." She turned and went back towards the house, feeling cheated.

Kevin showed up half an hour later in Jenny‘s bedroom, where she was lying on her bed, reading. She looked up from the book and forced herself to smile.

"Are you still mad at me?" he wanted to know, sitting down next to her and resting a hand on her back.

"A bit," she answered.

"And can I do anything to change that?" He let his hand glide deeper and onto her ass, and she knew where it was going.

"No, Kevin. I don’t want to."

"Are you sure?" He started rubbing her crotch, carefully watching her face. She couldn’t help it as the tingling excitement flushed through her once again, leaving her quite horny and enjoying the touch. She bit her lip and shook her head.

"Don’t!"

"Oh, please. You want to, and we both know that." He rolled her over onto her back and knelt between her legs, reaching out to open her jeans. She caught his wrists.

"I said don’t!"

"And you meant yes."

He attempted to get his wrists free, and she dug her fingernails into his flesh, a thing he didn’t like at all. After a few seconds of silent struggle, he had her pinned to the bed, both of her hands unable to stop his free one that pulled down her zipper.

"Now, you know I’m stronger than you are. Will you stop struggling?"

"No!"

"Whatever." His hand found its way inside her panties, going right for her clit. She moaned when a wave of sensations hit her.

He pulled his hand back out and attempted to pull her jeans down single-handedly. The zipper scratched against her thigh and made her yell out.

"Stop! It’s okay, I won’t struggle, but please use both of your hands! That hurts!"

"Alright." He let go of her hands and pulled her jeans and panties down more slowly, carefully not to hurt her. As soon as she was out of them, she kicked out with her right foot, hitting him in the gut.

He doubled over, but managed to grab her around the waist before she could get off the bed.

"You bitch!" he hissed and before she could stop him had given her one hard slap on her naked ass.

"You bastard!" She struggled to get free, but his grip was like steel as he put her back on the bed and into the position he wanted her in. He was mad now, she could see that, and it scared her a bit. Still, all he did was hold her wrists tightly while starting to lick her crotch. His tongue entered her hole, darting in and out, before his lips closed around her clit. She moaned as he sucked it hard, even pushing up her hips in response.

When he was sure she was too caught up in it to start struggling again, he let go of her wrists, bringing one hand down to finger-fuck her while the other one pinched her nipple, making her moan hard. He kept it that way for quite a while, two fingers fucking her, his tongue teasing her clit, and his other hand switching between her nipples, making both of them hard as rocks.

She started to thrust her hips up everytime he pushed his fingers inside her, causing them to go deeper and deeper. Her thighs, left and right of his head, were shaking uncontrollably, a sure sign that she was really into it.

And right when she was about to come, he stopped.

Her eyes that had been closed popped open and she stared down at him.

"Kevin..."

"Do you forgive me?" he wanted to know.

"What?"

"Do you forgive me?" he repeated. "Yes or no?"

"I don’t have a choice, do I?" she whispered, trying to thrust her crotch upwards to get some stimulation. He grinned at her.

"Not really."

"Alright. Fine, I forgive you, just... hurry up, please!"

Obediently, he lowered his head again, sucking her clit into his mouth and running his tongue over it at a rapid pace while his fingers entered her once again.

"Oh... my... God..." Jenny moaned, and her hips thrust against his face hard when the orgasm hit her. Her face flushed violently and her hands grabbed his hair, trying to push him down so he wouldn’t withdraw.

Finally, her grip relaxed and Kevin was able to pull away. She was lying there with her eyes closed and cheeks flushed.

"You bastard," she said again, though this time she sounded quite peacefully. He only laughed.

"Yeah, well, you said you’d forgiven me."

"I did." She sat up and looked at him. "Don‘t think you’re always gonna get away that easily."

"Oh, don’t worry." He crawled forward and sat down next to her.

"What did you tell him?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"Steve. What exactly did you tell him about me?"

"Ah, well. I went to his room this morning cause he’d hogged my favorite shirt again, and we kinda started talking about what we’re gonna do, now that mom and dad are gone. And when he said you seemed okay to him, but too concerned about being a good little girl than to party along with us, I had to tell him that that’s not... well... entirely true."

"What did he say?"

"Not all that much. It surprised him alright, but he didn’t say all that much, except how he liked that you had such an innocent face, and how he’d love to see that innocent face of yours suck cock sometime."

"Oh." She flushed a deep red. Kevin saw it and arched his eyebrows. "Boy, you ARE into him, huh?" He didn‘t seem to mind too much, though.

"Oh yes." She sighed a bit. "He’s hot. I’m trying to just forget about him."

"Why?"

"WHY? Are you kidding me? You told me yourself, he’s got a girlfriend. Besides, he doesn’t care for me."

"I was mad at you when I said that. I mean, they do have a pretty... uh, open relationship."

"Meaning what?"

"Meaning I don’t think he’d mind if it was his cock he could watch your innocent face suck."

She covered her face with her hands. "I don’t think I could do that."

"I don’t assume he’s going to force you," Kevin said diplomatically. "It’s up to you."

"Gee thanks. That helps."

He laughed.

"Well, I’m outta here. You might want to get dressed again," he advised her. "You know, Steve might come in. He might not be able to resist."

She threw her pillow at him. He caught it and threw it back, vanishing through the door before she could react.

fieryjen
fieryjen
188 Followers