Jenny's Total Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coppery flavor of blood greeted her tongue as she cleaned Him afterwards.

Stroking her hair as she worked, He told her, "Now you're a woman, jenny. I took your cherry. You're my bitch, the slut-whore I'll train for my total service. "

"Yes, Master," jenny garbled out around a mouthful of Cock.

Her cleaning chores finished, jenny pulled up the white cotton panties and snugged up the garters again. He told her she would sleep in the cotton panties, girdle, bra, hose and heels until she stopped bleeding when fucked. This first pair of bloodied panties were never to be washed, but she would frame them and hang them in the bedroom.

Later, lying in His arms, jenny burrowed deep and listened to Him discuss her future training, the logistics of her moving in, and finances. The practicalities didn't interest her at all. She would gladly do whatever Sir Robert decided. Jenny was planning the wedding and honeymoon. Should she surprise Him with pierced nipples or beg Him to do them? How about a tattoo or maybe a brand as a wedding present? Wow, jenny thought, being a woman is so much more than tampons, makeup, heels and hose, as she drifted into sleep beside the man who would become her Husband.

12